VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2011 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Strict Immigration Controls Save Denmark a Billion per Year

Nathanael Strickland April 30, 2011 Blog

A Danish government report has revealed that Denmark’s strict controls of third world immigration saves that country just over a billion US dollars a year (5.1 billion kroner). Denmark has the tightest immigration controls in all of the EU due in large part to the popular anti-immigration right-wing Danish People’s Party. This report is a great validation to their efforts to restrict third world immigration. Just think of all the jobs that would be created for Americans and all the billions of dollars America would save if we shut down our border and deported our third world immigrants.

http://faithandheritage.com/2011/04/...lion-per-year/

Old May 11th, 2011 #22
littlefieldjohn

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — Denmark on Wednesday 5-11 joined an increasing number of European countries seeking tighter border controls, saying it will install permanent stations along its frontiers to curb crime and illegal immigration.

Finance Minister Claus Hjort Frederiksen said police and customs officials will use the stations to do random checks of cars and passports, and increase the use of scanners designed to detect illegal immigrants hiding in vans.

He said control booths will be erected at crossings to Germany and Sweden and in harbors and airports.
The agreement in Denmark was made to meet demands from the government's nationalistic ally, the Danish People's Party, and is expected to be approved by Parliament.

When Denmark joined the Schengen system a decade ago, border barriers were removed and control stations shut down. Instead, random customs and police checks were carried out across the country.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/sto...rder-Controls/

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; May 11th, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

Old May 12th, 2011 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Schengen state Denmark to re-impose border controls

Denmark, one of the Schengen states, is to re-impose controls on its frontiers with Germany and Sweden within weeks, amid pressure from the right.

Finance Minister Claus Hjort Frederiksen said customs booths would be erected at crossings, as well as at harbours and airports.

Insisting the controls were compatible with Schengen membership, he blamed a rise in cross-border crime.

A populist right-wing party allied to the government had called for the move.

The Danish People's Party (DPP) and its leader Pia Kjaersgaard argued controls would counter illegal immigration and organised crime.

The Schengen Agreement, which dates back to 1995, abolished internal borders, enabling passport-free movement between a large number of European countries.

Denmark joined in 2001 along with other Scandinavian countries.
'Within Schengen limits'

"We have reached agreement on reintroducing customs inspections at Denmark's borders as soon as possible," Mr Hjort Frederiksen told reporters in the capital Copenhagen.

The new controls would, he said, enter into force within two to three weeks.

Because Denmark is a Schengen member, it cannot reinstate full frontier controls and the minister said the new measures would "take place within the limits of Schengen".

"Over the past few years we have seen an increase in trans-border crime, and this is designed to curb the problem," he said.

"We will be building new facilities at the Danish-German border, with new electronic equipment and number-plate identifiers."

He said he wanted Danish customs officers to be permanently present at the Oeresund Bridge border crossing between Denmark and Sweden.

The border controls were negotiated by the DPP in return for supporting the government's pension reform.
'Gentleman's agreement'

"It has to be something that works," DPP deputy leader Peter Skaarup was quoted as saying by Denmark's Politiken newspaper.

"A strengthening of customs controls in which there is a permanent customs officer presence. There must also be extra funds for the police so that those caught in customs controls can be arrested."

The newspaper notes that the use of customs officers would be a way of getting around the Schengen rules, as checks would be random.

According to Politiken, the DPP also reached a "gentleman's agreement" with the government that Denmark would support a Franco-Italian proposal for changes to the Schengen Agreement itself.

Denmark's ruling coalition of liberals and conservatives relies on the DPP's support to pass legislation in parliament.

The country must hold its next general election by this November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13366047

Old May 13th, 2011 #24
Dawn Cannon

EU: Denmark Border Moves Appear To Breach EU Treaty Rules

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...13-708062.html

Old May 15th, 2011 #25
Dawn Cannon

Denmark's defiance over frontier controls has left European Union bordering on crisis

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...on-crisis.html

Quote:
But the decision has sparked an angry reaction within the EU. At stake, opponents claim, is the key principle of a united, integrated Europe. A furious European Commission denounced the Danish plan as illegal,

Quote:
On Monday George Osborne will tell European Union finance ministers that Britain will not be dragged into joining any further bail-out of Greece. "We don't want to be a part of it, and we see no reason why we should," a source close to the Chancellor said last night. "That's the message George will take with him to Brussels."
They will all do what they are told in the end of course.

Old November 18th, 2011 #26
Serbian

Friday 18.11.2011 | 13:55

Danish right-wing extremists eye race war

Source: AFP

COPENHAGEN -- Right-wing extremists in Denmark are getting ready for a "race war" and are conducting weapons training, the country's PET intelligence agency said Thursday.

A small minority of Denmark's far-right group members "are involved in registering political adversaries and are trying among other things to acquire skills in weapons use and martial arts," PET said in a report on political extremism.

"It is our evaluation that this part of the far-right community is preparing for a future race war in Denmark and in that context is willing to use violence," it is said in the report.

Danes fear “new Breivik”
The intelligence agency also said it was seeing an increase in the number of "solo terrorism attempts" in Denmark and abroad, a trend that poses a huge challenge since people acting alone are often difficult to detect in advance.

The report comes in the wake of the deadly July 22 attacks in neighboring Norway, where right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik is believed to have acted alone, AFP has reported.

PET said it had cooperated closely with Norwegian intelligence but had so far found no evidence of links between Danes and the 32-year-old Norwegian who killed 69 people.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 29th, 2012 #27
Serbian

PREVIEW-Far-right rally in Denmark eyes pan-European reach

29 Mar 2012 17:07

Source: reuters // Reuters

* Far-right groups to meet in Denmark's Aarhus on Saturday

* Gathering may try to exploit Toulouse killings - analyst

* Seen as test of far-right's international coordination (Adds German official's comments)

By John Acher and Michael Holden

COPENHAGEN/LONDON, March 27 (Reuters) - Far-right groups from across Europe meet in Denmark on Saturday to try to form a pan-European anti-Islamist alliance, a project that will test the cohesion of a fringe trying to build support from fears about immigration and militant Islamists.

The long-planned gathering of far right-wing movements from Nordic countries, Britain, Poland and elsewhere is expected to try to exploit revulsion at the killings of seven people this month by a French Muslim of Algerian origin in south-west France.

The meeting eight months after anti-Islam fanatic Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in Norway will test whether these groups are recovering from the political blow Breivik dealt them and whether they can coordinate internationally.

Their detractors say these fringe groups, with members often associated with violent incidents, are racists seeking to latch on to tensions over immigration in Europe.

Several previous attempts by European far-right groups to join forces over the past 15 years have foundered amid splits and feuding over ideology and leadership.

"We're not expecting big numbers in Aarhus," Stephen Lennon, the head of the English Defence League (EDL), one of the biggest groups behind the gathering, told Reuters, adding that a few hundred people would attend. "We hope it will be the start of a European movement that will continue to grow."

Security experts say the meeting will try to launch a network of activists to promote the idea that Europe needs to be defended against what they call Islamification of society.

Peter Knoope, Director of the Netherlands-based International Centre for Counter-Terrorism, said the murders in France by al Qaeda-inspired gunman Mohamed Merah, "will be exploited in terms of propaganda ... What they (the rightists) are trying to do is to influence the political arena."

"THE CARTOON CRISIS"

The groups will gather in Denmark, where a newspaper in late 2005 published cartoons lampooning the Prophet Mohammad which angered Muslims around the world and sparked violent riots in far-away countries in 2006.

Social tensions have eased in Denmark six years after the "cartoon crisis," though the country is preparing to put on trial next month four Muslim immigrants to Sweden accused of a 2010 plot against the Jyllands-Posten paper.

Matthew Goodwin, an expert on British far-right militant groups at Nottingham University, said the meeting would be strategically significant, even if the numbers were not.

"What we are seeing here for the first time in British political history is an anti-Muslim far-right organisation taking the lead in trying to mobilise pan-European opposition to Islam," Goodwin said, referring to the EDL.

Manfred Murck, head of the Hamburg branch of Germany's domestic intelligence service, said German far-right groups mainly have a local or domestic focus, but also have contacts with like-minded groups across Europe over the Internet and through various commemorative events.

"The music scene also has an important function, there are contacts between German and other European far-right groups and skinhead music groups in Denmark, Sweden and Finland," Murck said.

The EDL said on social media Facebook that its "counter-jihad meeting" aimed to be a public discussion of "sharia law, halal, immigration and the continuing Islamification of Europe."

It listed speakers from the EDL, the Stop Islamisation of Europe (SIOE) group and the defence leagues of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Poland.

Local groups in Aarhus opposed to the rightists expect thousands to turn out for their rival march through the city, to demand respect for democracy and tolerance of foreigners.

Officials said the groups would be kept apart.

"The police can and will handle this situation... We will be out massively," Police Superintendent Mogens Brondum said.

Muslim leaders in Aarhus have urged their followers to stay home and not let themselves be provoked by the defence leagues.

Lennon predicted attacks like those by the French gunman Mohamed Merah, who killed three Jewish children, a rabbi and three soldiers before being shot by police, would become more frequent over the next 20-30 years across Europe.

Founded three years ago, the EDL still has a small organisation but has drawn as many as 12,000 people to attend marches and demonstrations it has staged in England.

Breivik claimed in his manifesto to have had contact with EDL, the biggest group behind the Aarhus gathering being organised by the smaller Danish Defence League. The EDL has denied links to Breivik and rejects extremist labels.

Murck said German far-right groups reject the scale and nature of Breivik's action, but showed an understanding for his aims and fantasies. "They think he made a tactical mistake which damaged and discredited the far-right movement." (Additional reporting by William Maclean in London and Alexandra Hudson in Hamburg; Editing by Alistair Scrutton and Toby Chopra)

http://www.trust.org/alertnet/news/p...european-reach

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 24th, 2013 #28
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Jews and lackeys protest "anti-Semitic" bullying at Danish school

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=152132

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old July 2nd, 2013 #29
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Argentina: Jødisk fhv. minister Carlos Vladimir Corach undersøges for forbindelse til bombning af jødisk AMIA-center

Quote:
Den Argentinske jødiske fhv. indenrigsminister undersøges for sine forbindelser til bombeattentatet på det jødiske AMIA-center.

Den føderale appeldomstol i Buenos Aires beordrede i sidste uge en undersøgelse af Carlos Vladimir Corach i forbindelse med en illegal betaling af 400.000 amerikanske dollars til Carlos Telledin, en autobilmekaniker som var blandt de anklagede for attentatet i 1994 hvor 85 døde og i hundredvis blev såret.
http://blog.balder.org/?p=1595

Old July 30th, 2013 #30
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Thumbs up Total Nordisk Modstand!

Quote:
Av Redaktionen, 25 juli, 2013
[email protected]

Den Nordiske Modstandsbevægelsens mål er et frit og forenet Norden. Hvis vi skal nå det mål – må vi handle forenet i vor kamp – allerede nu. I dag tager vi et historisk skridt i den retning!

Den enorme forandring som vore nordiske lande i dag gennemgår er af historiske proportioner. En flodbølge af masseindvandring og påtvungen integration i kombination med en dekadent amerikaniseret subkultur, fremtidig økonomisk og social uro, udgør en tikkende bombe for de nordiske folk.
http://www.nordfront.dk/total-nordisk-modstand/

Old August 10th, 2013 #31
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default Aktivisme i Herning

Quote:
Av Redaktionen, 8 august, 2013
[email protected]

Et sted skulle jo være det første og det blev Herning! Midt i Jyllands hjerte deltes 300 løbesedler ud. Et sted kom vi forbi en statue af en person med udstrakt hånd, og eftersom han ikke havde travlt overtog han uddelingen af små løbesedler.
http://www.nordfront.dk/aktivisme-i-herning/

Old September 20th, 2013 #32
Anders Hoveland

Disabled immigrant children cost Danish municipalities millions. According to Danish Social worker Merete Lefelt, in Copenhagen the number of disabled children has doubled over 10 years. She has contacted 330 families with disabled children in Copenhagen and estimates that one-third of her clients have a foreign cultural background. The cost of special education for slow learners consumes one-third of the Danish school budget. This means less money for normal and gifted learners. 51 percent of the children in Copenhagen’s three schools for children with physical and mental handicaps have immigrant backgrounds.

Old September 28th, 2013 #33
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Artist convicted of racism speaks out

September 18, 2013 - 10:36

Firoozeh Bazrafkan good Dutch name! was found guilty of racism for her comments about Muslim men, but she argues that anti-racism legislation is stifling the critique of religion

Danish-Iranian artist Firoozeh Bazrafkan was handed a 5,000 kroner fine on Monday when the Western High Court found her guilty of racism.

She was charged by Aarhus Police of violating anti-racism legislation, section 266 b of the penal code, after publishing a blog entry in Jyllands-Posten newspaper in December 2011, in which she stated:

"I am very convinced that Muslim men around the world rape, abuse and kill their daughters. This is, according to my understanding as a Danish-Iranian, due to a defective and inhumane culture – if you can even call it a culture at all. But you can say, I think, that it is a defective and inhumane religion whose textbook, the Koran, is more immoral, deplorable and crazy than manuals of the two other global religions combined."

Bazrafkan had appropriated the text from an article published by free speech activist Lars Pedersen, who had also been charged and convicted of racism after publishing it on the online newspaper 180grader.dk

An artist with a critical focus on Iran’s Islamic regime and religion in general, Bazrafkan argues in an interview with The Copenhagen Post that Danish anti-racism legislation should not apply to the critique of religion.

What is your reaction following the High Court’s ruling?

I’m not sorry for writing the blog in the newspaper but I am disappointed and angry because I should have the right to write and say what I want. My blog in Jyllands-Posten newspaper didn’t threaten anyone, it was a criticism of Islamic codes.

Your text was very similar to what Lars Andersen wrote and which resulted in him being convicted under the racism paragraph. Why did you choose to write it?

I copied his text and made some personal additions, that I was a Danish-Iranian. I wrote it as an artistic manifesto to show that we cannot say what we want and we cannot criticise Islamic regimes. I wanted to show Lars support because, as a Danish Iranian, I know what a big problem Islamic regimes are in both Iran and the Middle East. These Islamic codes give men the rights to do whatever they want to women and children and I think it’s disgusting. They also prevent people in Iran from discussing and saying what they want. This is what I wanted to criticise.

Can you not see why the court found your blog to be offensive? (boo hoo @ being offended.)

The court argued that what I wrote about Muslim men was condescending and a generalisation. But that’s unfair, because there are many Islamic codes that are being used by Islamic men to justify their actions against women and children.

It’s important to remember that I did not write that ALL Muslim men committed horrible acts and used Islamic codes to justify them, I wrote that Muslim men around the world can do these things because it is allowed according to these codes. It’s not the same thing. For example, Muslims around the world protested at the Mohammed cartoons, and doctors around the world misdiagnose patients, but not all Muslims protested, and not all doctors misdiagnose.

But there are other religious codes in the world that restrict people’s rights. Are you unfairly singling Islam out for critique?

I have also been critical of Judaism and Christianity but I was born in Iran as a Muslim. I have family members in Iran who don’t have the same democratic rights and freedom to express their anger as I do. I do my best to get the point out in my artwork and installations because I want to criticise the Iranian regime my way. If I want to be angry, I should have the right to be angry and call the Islamic regime anything I want. The state shouldn’t go in and take my rights.

My point is that I want to give men and women the rights to write whatever they want, I don’t care if it’s stupid or well formulated, people should just have the right to say what they want so long as they don’t threaten other people.

Have you been threatened?

One person said he wanted to chop me up and feed me to his dogs. I reported it to the police but they didn’t charge him because the threats weren’t threatening enough. I also know that there are websites where the Iranian secret police discuss wanting to kill me because I am an apostate.

Can you see any need for anti-racism legislation?

My text criticised Muslim men, which does not constitute a race. The text is a critique of religion and the anti-racism legislation should not have applied, it shouldn’t be used to protect religion. We should be able to discuss it. My right to criticise religion is even protected by article 10 of the European Court for Human Rights, which protects my freedom of expression and I was disappointed the court did not protect this right.
The "Dutch" "Artist", in the flesh......

Old October 19th, 2013 #34
NordicBerber123
Banned

too many somalis in denmark wearing their fucking costumes, pisses me off it does, they come here from there shit hole, have 7 kids each, and the process continues, islam is growing in denmark and I find this very scary that we are litterally letting the enemy in with "open arms", it will be a problem one day, as it is in london

Old December 29th, 2013 #35
GAMMADION

I live in Denmark, and it´s really sad to see how the muslims are a strongo force in the country.

The normal people, I mean straight danish people are a bit tired of all this "circus" with me muslims there.

Waling through Copenhagen is like walk into a jungle full of ragheads trying to sell you all kinf of drugs, and also acting like pimps all the time.

Is disgusting to see a lot of white young girls dating with all kinf of mongrels. I´m not talking about 1 or 2 couples, I´m talking about hundreds.

Sad to see all this.

Vi ses!

Old February 6th, 2014 #36
Alexander M.

Default Something rotten in the state of denmark

Denmark has, according the the official statistics, 10% non-white immigrants. This would sound like heaven on Earth to white Americans, who are becoming a minority at lightning speed. This is a situation we in Denmark have a little more time to avoid. But not much more.

However having only 10% non-whites isn't the paradise some people might imagine. When non-white immigrants arrive in Denmark they naturally settle in areas with other non-whites, which results in white people moving out of the area when the percentage of non-whites reaches a certain level. This creates areas which are almost but not quite exclusively non-white. So even a comparatively small percentage of non-whites on a national level doesn't mean much if you live in an area with 80% Arabs and Somalis.

A lot of Danish families live in these kinds of areas. They are living in these ghettos either because they couldn't afford to move when the white flight began or they had to move into the area for the low rent because of unemployment. For several years, Denmark has been rated the happiest country in the world, but these Danes certainly aren't the happiest people in the world – their lives are filled with racially motivated terror and intimidation.

A few years ago a major Danish newspaper ran a story about a young couple and their 10 year-old son, who lived in one of the most infamous ghettos in Denmark.

The couple were out for a walk one evening and were stopped by a police car. The policemen asked them about something that was burning down the street. Just because they had dared to talk to a policeman the couple were terrorised for almost a year by Arabs. They were yelled at in the street, forced off the bus and their son was almost run over on multiple occasions. After they were almost killed by having paving stones thrown through their windows, they had to flee the area.

The Danish law enforcement has almost no power in these ghettos, which makes the Arab gangs and the Islamic clergy the de facto government and law enforcement. The police are afraid to go into the ghettos in fear of getting firebombed, and if ambulances are called to these ghettos, they have to be escorted by the police to prevent the ambulances from being trashed or set on fire.

This gives us a glimpse into the future. What will happen when Danes are the minority in Denmark and the ghetto extends to the entire country?

Right now, Danish families who live in these ghettos are experiencing systematic terror. In some of these ghettos, nine out of ten burglaries are targeted towards the few Danes who live there. This is done in an effort to scare these families into moving out of the area.

When the entire country is transformed into a ghetto, there will be nowhere left to move.

http://alternative-right.blogspot.co...mark.html#more

Old March 26th, 2014 #38
ZEK S 854

Default Excellent, varg!

It's absolutely heartwarming to watch such a clip as that! Excellent promotional material, varg! Thanks

Old June 18th, 2014 #39
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Politicians and royals steering clear of grand mosque’s opening

When Denmark’s largest mosque opens its doors for the first time on Thursday in Copenhagen’s Nordvest district, few prominent invitees will be present to take part in the celebrations.

The Royal House, the nation’s ministers and most of the seven deputy mayors of Copenhagen have all been invited, but only the city’s deputy mayor for social issues, Jesper Christensen, has agreed to show up, according to a survey by DR’s radio station P4.

“Some conservative and radicalised sectors can use this as yet another argument against the democratic system and that politicians basically don’t want Muslims,” Yildiz Akdogan, a Socialdemokraterne City Council member, told DR Nyheder.

READ MORE: PM to skip mosque opening

Dreaded Qatar link
Mohamed Al Maimouni, a spokesperson for the Danish Islamic Council – which is behind the construction of the mosque – lamented the news and argued that it could worsen integration in Denmark.

“We are talking about Denmark’s first grand mosque – something that Muslims have been waiting over 40 years for,” Al Maimouni said. “This really means a lot to us.”

Many prominent people have declined to attend due to scheduling difficulties, while others have criticised the mosque, which has been financed with 150 million kroner from Qatar.

Opponents fear that Qatar will attempt to influence Danish Muslims and use a more conservative form of Islam to radicalise them.
http://cphpost.dk/news/politicians-a...ning.9890.html

Old July 1st, 2014 #40
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

ISTANBUL – The Government of Denmark's voluntary repatriation policy with financial assistance for refugees and permanent residents has encouraged Turkish people living in Denmark to return to Turkey as rates of emigration have surpassed rates of immigration to the country. The idea of returning to Turkey came when the Danish government introduced a series of reforms improving existing legislation on voluntary repatriation measures.

Turkish people who came to Europe almost half a century ago are now considering going back to Turkey according to Ali Rıza Önay, the Labor and Social Security Consultant for Turkey's Embassy in Copenhagen who stated statistics show unprecedented levels of return in the immigration history of Europe. Explaining the rates and patterns in emigration, Önay stated most of the Turkish citizens who left Denmark between 2007 and 2012 were aged between 20-29 years old, followed by 30-39 and 40-49 year olds, indicating the young are more likely to leave Denmark despite the fact that they are in a productive stage in their lives and can be employed. "This is very interesting" Önay noted, expressing that they would have expected those above 55 to leave more than the young people, while he stated the situation requires an in depth analysis which could be done through academic research. Commenting on the reasons for return, Önay explained people are mostly attracted by significant improvements in Turkey's health care system in the recent years while the middle-aged population wants to return while their families and children can adapt to Turkey before they grow up.

The legislation was initially introduced in January 2000, was amended in 2010 and final reforms were introduced in April 2014, increasing the amount of financial assistance for those who want to return to their country of origin. For instance, they increased the amount to 127,517 DKR and each child would receive a total of 38,000 DKR, attracting more people to leave Denmark. On the other hand, it was noted that those who have Danish citizenship cannot take advantage of the return policies while the government is expected to offer assistance for health insurance in Turkey, flight and transportation costs of people and their belongings, and if the individual is planning to start a business in their country. However, those who own a certain amount of money in the banks are expected to receive less assistance in the case that they have more than 50,000 DKR per person.

Many Turks who live in Denmark have expressed that they hesitate to return to Turkey because the Danish government requires tax payments for their real estate in Turkey and may be obliged to pay these taxes in the case that it is discovered by the government while it may also invalidate financial assistance claims. They argue this is one of the reasons why many Turks cannot go back even though they want to because paying taxes and not receiving assistance may financially drain them. Yet others express they would not consider a complete return but may consider spending half of their lives in each country.

Turkish government wants the Turks living abroad to return as the rapidly growing Turkey needs more human resources. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stresses that Turkey has undergone significant changes and become a country where people can live and make investments safely.

http://www.dailysabah.com/politics/2...back-to-turkey

Thread