Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old 15 Hours Ago #14421
Serbian

Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺⚡️The head of Crimea, Sergei Aksenov, by his decree banned foreigners from working in a number of sectors of the economy in the territory of the republic

- in the transport sector.

- in agriculture and food production.

— in the field of supplying the population with natural resources and in public utility organizations.

- in trade (except cars)

- in education, IT and media, sports, recreation and a number of others.

Aksenov considers the uncontrolled presence of labor migrants both in Crimea and in Russia as a whole unacceptable.

Also, the Crimean authorities intend to prepare legislative initiatives by the beginning of May on tightening measures and responsibility for violating migration laws.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old 15 Hours Ago #14422
Serbian

IN VIDEO 18+: HIGH PRICE OF OPERATIONS OF UKRAINIAN AIR FORCE NEAR RUSSIAN BORDER

Ukrainian military sources shared new video showing the results of Russian strike on Ukrainian helicopter back on March 17. The footage reportedly shows the search and rescue operation by the group of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine at the crash site in the Sumy region.

Ukrainian Mi-24 was shot down by Russian air defense forces in the area of the village of Lukashevka in the Ukrainian border Sumy region on March 17. The attack took place amid the ongoing attempts of the Ukrainian military and foreign mercenaries to launch attacks across the border in the Russian Belgorod and Kursk regions in order to thwart the presidential elections in the Russian Federation. The fact that the rescue operation was launched by forces of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine, the helicopter was likely involved in the operations on the Russian territory. Presumably, the Ukrainian military attempted to launch another landing operation in a Russian border village. The previous attempt to land groups near the small Russian village of Kozinka failed on March 14 and resulted in heavy Ukrainian losses. LINK, LINK

The newly released footage showed the high price Ukraine paid for the failed PR campaign of the Head of the Main Intelligence Directorate Budanov on the Russian border.

https://southfront.press/in-video-18...ussian-border/

Old 15 Hours Ago #14423
Serbian

Default the goyicide rolls on

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
29m
God, only 19 years old, only 19!💔
He hadn't really seen this life yet!😢
Yuri Guk was killed at the front.

Old 15 Hours Ago #14424
Serbian

🇺🇦🇨🇦.Canada will start transferring 450 SkyRanger multi-purpose drones to Ukraine in the summer.

Old 15 Hours Ago #14425
Serbian

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
9h
Our Beloved Colombian Brother Harrison Andres Astudillo Medina, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Old 15 Hours Ago #14426
Serbian

Lviv West Ukraine

Old 11 Hours Ago #14427
Serbian

“I would hit Putin if I met him” - Sean Penn

Old 11 Hours Ago #14428
Serbian

Default the USA tranny is back

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo
@SarahAshtonLV
·
12h
Call me she, it, him, a creature, a clown, Sarah, Mike, Asshole, or as I told Lira as he was in court, Sergeant.

Just don’t call me late for the moment the illegally built Kerch Bridge falls into the sea or when we enter Crimea.

Ukraine is Victory.

Victory is Ukraine.

Old 10 Hours Ago #14429
Serbian

Pavlo Petrychenko was killed in action today in the Donetsk region

Old 10 Hours Ago #14430
Serbian

-- GEROMAN -- time will tell - 👀 --
@GeromanAT
there is something brewing up within Ukrainian forces.
The 3rd Assault Brigade (AZOV) refused to go to Chasov Yar - the 67th Mech Brigade (also a known as a "far right sector unit") refused orders and left Chasov Yar and will be dissolved - same with the 25th Air Assault Brigade after a mass surrender.

Old 9 Hours Ago #14431
Serbian

Twisted Jew Sicko Zelensky Backs Israel, Says Iran Like Russia, Demands Enemies of Jews be Destroyed by America

https://dailystormer.in/twisted-jew-...-be-destroyed/

Old 4 Hours Ago #14432
Serbian

3 DESTROYED BRADLEYS WASTE AWAY NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN AVDEEVKA AREA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UF3o8SzY7nwa/

CAPTURED UKRAINIANS ADMIT WHAT THE WAR IS REALLY ABOUT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uG8bsri1KQwZ/

Old 4 Hours Ago #14433
Serbian

����PERSPECTIVE "OVOD" FPV DRONE WITH AUTO LOCK-ON CAPABILITY. TULA DESIGNERS OF FPV DRONES AND EW

����Perspective "Ovod" FPV drone with auto lock-on capability.

Tula designers of FPV drones and EW systems have presented an 'intelligent' FPV drone guidance system capable of recognizing and attacking targets without human intervention,

In my hands is an unmanned aerial vehicle "Ovod-S" with an onboard homing system "Ploshchad". Implemented through two types of tracking: algorithmic, and neural network, where we can recognize - recognize objects and, in general, strive to destroy them in exactly the same way.
- said Ivanov.

According to the developers, this solution will allow FPV kamikaze drones to attack targets even when communication between the operator and the drone is lost.

The effectiveness of this solution is due to the fact that when we go beyond the limits of radio visibility, - if the connection is broken, the device continues to track the target and defeats it, regardless of whether it is a static target or a dynamic one

WATCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cZJmxRbEJiMg/

Old 3 Hours Ago #14434
Serbian

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
10h
The French Wilfried Blériot, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Old 3 Hours Ago #14435
Serbian

Default yep he sure got cancelled

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
11h
The US American Willy Joseph Cancel, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Old 3 Hours Ago #14436
Serbian

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
11h
The Polish Janusz Szeremeta, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Old 3 Hours Ago #14437
Serbian

"If we lose this war, it could be the end of the United States" — actor and director Sean Penn
"Unfortunately, I see that my government today lacks the Will, leadership, and sacrifice that President Roosevelt had in World War II. I believe in the resilience of Ukrainians who are fighting for every inch of their territory, including Crimea. That is why we must not allow defeat in this war.",
- said The Hollywood actor and director, who visited Ukraine several times to work on a film about Zelensky and Ukraine's fight against Russian aggression.
Penn also said that during a meeting with Putin, he would have shot him.:
"Bang!", — he briefly answered the question about what his actions would have been during the meeting with the Russian dictator.

Old 3 Hours Ago #14438
Serbian

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
11h
The Georgian Dzhambulat Hoperia, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Mykhailo Rohoza
@MykhailoRohoza
·
38m
The Georgian Tato Bigvava, who had been serving in Ukraine as a Volunteer succumbed on the Battlefield.

Old 3 Hours Ago #14439
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

CAPTURED UKRAINIANS ADMIT WHAT THE WAR IS REALLY ABOUT

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uG8bsri1KQwZ/
Yes.

It's as if my slow brain has been trying to formulate this truth for a long time.

Old 1 Hour Ago #14440
Eagle Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Yes.

It's as if my slow brain has been trying to formulate this truth for a long time.
Exactly what the Ukrainian living in the UK told me.
Chatting to this stranger for nearly 2 hours, he called his fellow Ukrainians fools for wanting conflict with Russia and advised that Zelenski and his brothers in arms were not Ukrainian and plan to erase as many Ukrainian nationals as possible. This stranger advised to Google a place called Uman where the language on signs and shops is not Ukrainian, it's from Belarus.

Tags

Thread