Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2015 #181
Bev
drinking tea

Newsthump has outdone itself. A little something for everyone in this week's headlines.

Quote:
America announces plans to bring ‘freedom and democracy’ to oil-rich Gatwick region
April 9, 2015

US officials have released a report that shows the Gatwick region of the United Kingdom is in desperate need of some american-style democracy.

The report follows the publication of findings that suggest the region is sitting on 100 billion barrels of oil, which the US insists could be used to bring ‘true freedom’ to the area.

Critics claim that the ‘complete lack of any evidence whatsoever’ linking Gatwick to being under the control of an oppressive regime makes an invasion untenable.

A criticism the US State department has strenuously denied, “Even if you don’t consider the Tories particularly oppressive, fortunately we have such strong religious faith that we are able to ignore such liberalised, rational arguments.”

David Cameron has so far refused to comment on the US plans, although he did promise them a ‘special relationship’ should things progress.
Gatwick oil find

The people of Gatwick have asked if they are now suddenly rich, and whether they should start shopping for gold-plated Rolls Royce’s and helicopters.

However a US state official explained, “No, that’s not a good idea. You know what’s more valuable than money? Your freedom, and the freedom that can only be offered by american military intervention.”

“We will free you from the tyrannical bonds of your oil reserves, and let you create a new society in the ashes we leave behind.”

“God bless America.”
Quote:
Fashion victims are waking up this morning to the horrifying news that beards are now desperately uncool.

Reports in New York suggest that in the quest for ever-more expressive beards people are now buying jeweled beard accessories and dyes, indicating that ‘peak beard’ is upon us and meaning that people who’ve invested startling amounts of time cultivating luxuriant facial hair just look a bit stupid right now.

Cutting edge fashion expert Matt Elliott told us “You remember a few years ago when baggy jeans were really cool and got baggier and baggier until one day… poof! The whole thing was gone overnight? This is like that”

“Except you didn’t just spend two precious years of your life you’ll never get back growing your own baggy jeans.”

“People who did just have egg on their faces now.”

“Along with bits of congealed soup and breadcrumbs, all caught in their beards.”

The government is to introduce a five step plan for recovering hipsters, helping them to reintegrate with society and assisting with the difficult early stages of shaving.

“The first step is to admit you cannot control your own beard”, we were told.

“From there you can recognise you made a mistake growing the damn thing in the first place.”

It is expected that beards will go back to being the preserve of sea-captains, lazy people, and computer programmers by the end of the year.
Quote:
You’ll vote again and again until you give the right answer, pledge SNP

The people of Scotland will vote in referendum after referendum until they get it right, the SNP have promised.
Quote:
The catering team on BBC quiz Have I Got News For You have been placed on ‘high alert’ after increased chatter surrounding Jeremy Clarkson’s appearance later this month.

With the risk of serving cold food higher than ever before, the catering team are said to be undergoing extensive training and new performance drills ahead of his 29th April appearance to ensure all food in the green room remains warm at all times.

Old April 10th, 2015 #182
joefrombradford

I've got Dolatulo in the Grand National tomorrow. 50/1, I've put £5 on its nose. Nice little tickle if it comes in.

Old April 10th, 2015 #183
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
I've got Dolatulo in the Grand National tomorrow. 50/1, I've put £5 on its nose. Nice little tickle if it comes in.
You are not paying attention at the back lad.

Post 156."If you are splashing out a few quid.Place your bets on line after having a fish about for the best odds.You could find a nag at 16 or 33 so spend a few minutes checking."
http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-rac...e/16:15/winner

Corals are paying a genuine 80-1 in the shop or 240-1 when you open an account on line.
Fucking 240-1.

Paddy Power are paying up to 5th place on an each way.

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 10th, 2015 at 03:41 PM.

Old April 10th, 2015 #184
andy

Quote:
I am into Cause of Causes. There is no Jamie Codd on board the replacement Paul Carberry has won on it before that said so has Dave Conlon who is Elliot's(The trainer) retained jockey who is riding a no hoper so was he offered it and turned it down? Or did Mcmanus (the owner) want Carberry.
Factor in the horse has an entry for the Scottish Grand National at the end of the month and it all starts to look like a pin might be better to find the winner.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 10th, 2015 #185
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Paddy Power are paying up to 5th place on an each way.
That's the Red Jug from Bradford you're talking to...he fuckin' hates "Paddy Power"

Old April 10th, 2015 #186
Henry.

-1 already...Good evening Andy.

Still got me on ignore, I see...

Old April 10th, 2015 #187
Henry.

Hahahahaha...

Old April 10th, 2015 #188
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
That's the Red Jug from Bradford you're talking to...he fuckin' hates "Paddy Power"
The 240-1 for fuck sake.

Game on now.
Good luck Joe.

Bev did you get a few quid on the pagan horse The Druids Nephew that is owned by the fucking druids.
No ha ha ha ha ha.
Just needs a 5th place for the E/W bet that would still pay 3 or 3 and a half to one.

Old April 11th, 2015 #189
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
The 240-1 for fuck sake.

Game on now.
Good luck Joe.

Bev did you get a few quid on the pagan horse The Druids Nephew that is owned by the fucking druids.
No ha ha ha ha ha.
Just needs a 5th place for the E/W bet that would still pay 3 or 3 and a half to one.
I see by your quote that Antifascist Henry is still getting cheeky. I do remember when I said that if I ever found out where he lived he may get the opportunity to repeat some of his snidey comments to my face, his response was to go into the "You can't hit me I'm an old man" mode... Before getting fucking gobby again. His e-courage is quite something else though, isn't it?

Old April 11th, 2015 #190
joefrombradford

You can judge a man by the company he keeps... And anyone who openly claims to be the friend of nationalist disruptor and former communist Ian Christie has got to be a total wrong-un.

Last edited by joefrombradford; April 11th, 2015 at 06:24 AM.

Old April 11th, 2015 #191
Henry.

Quote:
I said that if I ever found out where he lived he may get the opportunity to repeat some of his snidey comments to my face, his response was to go into the "You can't hit me I'm an old man" mode... Before getting fucking gobby again. His e-courage is quite something else though, isn't it?
IIRC I made some comment about your disturbing habit of threatening those whom you consider to be old men.

Especially those in their 70s and 80s. I don't fit that description.

Nor do I have any worries about being "hit" by you or anyone else; as two other pumped-up thugs discovered last Monday evening.

So show that quote Mr wannabe Parish Councillor, or should I add "hapless liar" to your list of deserving epithets.

Last edited by Henry.; April 11th, 2015 at 05:48 AM.

Old April 11th, 2015 #192
andy

Quote:
You can judge a man by the company he keeps... And anyone who openly claims to be the friend of nationalist disruptor and former communist Ian Christie has got to be a total wrong-in.
I have had henry on ignore for a coons age if he is a mate of bogus Christie he is definitely a cunt.

Old April 11th, 2015 #193
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I have had henry on ignore for a coons age if he is a mate of bogus Christie he is definitely a cunt.
How odd that a Presbyterian, once mentored by Ian Christie, and possessing a pathological hatred for the Irish, should fall in and share his knitting with an Irishman who boasts he's not a nationalist and hates Presbyterians.

Strange fish indeed.

Old April 11th, 2015 #194
Zander

Got my fiver on Cause of Causes...took 20/1 on it.

Old April 11th, 2015 #195
Bev
drinking tea

RIP "Seedling".

Old April 12th, 2015 #196
Zander

Pfft thats my gambling career over for another year. The good lady had a pound each way on "Many Clouds". I took the price at 33/1 when i made the bet for her, so made a extra tenner , Still waiting for my half!

Old April 12th, 2015 #197
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
RIP "Seedling".
He died doing a job he loved though, hey?

Old April 12th, 2015 #198
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
He died doing a job he loved though, hey?
I admit I'm not an expert on horses so if it's common knowledge that they're all sadomasochists and love nothing more than to be whipped senseless, yes. I suppose he did.

Old April 12th, 2015 #199
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I admit I'm not an expert on horses so if it's common knowledge that they're all sadomasochists and love nothing more than to be whipped senseless, yes. I suppose he did.
The horse was a gelding and as we have seen here at VNN such types among humans are usually deviants of allsorts so a gelded horse could well be as perverted as a movement virgin/gelding
Back to the horse, such horses would not exist but for racing the horse was created to race and that's it. The horse had won three out of eight previous hurdle races and placed in two others so it was in order to enter such a horse in a competitive race. The horse jumped cleanly and with purpose, until three out when it blundered between three out and two out the jockey applied the whip and at two out the horse went too short too fast at the hurdle and blundered through it and probably died on impact of a broken neck.

Now if we did not have the spastic plastic brigade mewling and puking. It would be in order to demand that the powers that be have the jockey and trainer in for suitable punishment. The jockey was obviously instructed by the trainer to work the horse if it blundered a fence, he did so and the horse died. I would be happy to see the trainer banned for life for these instructions.
The spastic plastic brigade miss the important point at issue. There is no reason why it cannot be a rule of jump racing that if a horse as much as comes into contact with a hurdle then the jockey must pull up. Further it could be extended to fences with the introduction of fixed brush fences only and the same rule applied. These measures would in my opinion detract from the sport but they are legitimate safety measures that actually make sense and would be difficult for the racing industry to oppose.

Old April 12th, 2015 #200
andy

Default Bevs manifesto?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/hor...-election.html

Miss Bennett told BBC 1’s Andrew Marr Show: “There are clearly animal protection issues there that need to be addressed – the fact of not just what happens in races, but what happens to the animals that disappear from the system, the whole range of issues.”

She confirmed the policy would be in this week’s Green manifesto: “We want a complete review of all horse and greyhound racing. That’s what’s in our manifesto...

“There’s a whole range of broader issues of animal protection here we really need to talk about, things like the badger cull.”
Other policies are likely to include creating a fleet of hospital ships to serve the developing world and cutting the size of National Lottery prizes.

Miss Bennett also said the Greens would increase the top rate of tax to 60p to force high earners to “pay back” to society.

She said the rate, which would apply to those earning £150,000 per year or more, would raise “about £2billion”, but that the revenue was not the main goal of the policy.

Miss Bennett told BBC 1's Andrew Marr Show: “The big focus for that is the fact of the inequality in our society, which is a huge and rising problem."

“What the 60p is for is really to identify the fact that some people are taking too much out of our society; they need to pay back. In the Green party, we’re calling for a ten-to-one ratio between the top-paid and lowest-paid person in an organisation.”

Pure Marxist channel four/bbc crap
I bet most of these greens are former labour voters who did so for family/cultural reasons.
We are at risk people and need to be alert to the Marxists in our midst promoting communist policies

Tags
betting, friday, gossip, horse racing, jokes, nutzpah, off topic, post anything, random, satire, spoof

Thread