Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 8th, 2021 #61
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Finally, you post a video showing a part of a media production that I actually view positively. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Edit: Oh no! Please do not downvote my posts. That just breaks my heart!

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2021 at 08:29 AM.

Old April 8th, 2021 #62
Paul Anthony
Banned

Dear 'Brother John,' I know "Yvonne De Carlo" is Canadian and bellow your standards of 'british asthetics of autistic qualifications' but would you bang her?? I know she's old enough to be your granny and what not, but she's not bad?!?

Old April 8th, 2021 #63
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I will not name any names, but a handful of users of this site are highly deserving of severe physical attack. For example, a hard punch to the throat, followed by a brutal grabbing and forcing to the ground, and multiple ferocious kicks in the torso area, with the attacker wearing heavy black military boots. These scum are no better than the reds!

Enemies of the British race are worth less than cockroaches. Cockroaches are less disgusting too. At least cockroaches do not threaten the continuity of humanity's capacities for species quality and defence. Who in their right mind wants to end up like the Americans, the Canadians, the Australians or the South Africans?! Crazy!

Last edited by John Trent; April 9th, 2021 at 06:08 AM.

Old April 9th, 2021 #64
John Trent
Banned

Very many Britons should aspire to skilfully engage in the cultural and demographic warfare (as well as the psychological warfare) on an international scale. It would provide their lives with much meaning and purpose, giving them feelings of fulfilment. Of course, it would also be an act of advancement of species salvation. Participation in the liberation of extremely nearly all the segments of the species from non-British racial material should provide intense gratification!

Never again having to live in fear of inappropriate / threatening racial biology is one of the integral conditions of a paradise-like scenario! REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS.

Last edited by John Trent; April 9th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.

Old April 9th, 2021 #65
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I will not name any names, but a handful of users of this site (they are no better than the reds) are highly deserving of severe physical attack. For example, a hard punch to the throat, followed by a brutal grabbing and forcing to the ground, and multiple ferocious kicks in the torso area, with the attacker wearing heavy black military boots.

Enemies of the British race are worth less than cockroaches. Cockroaches are less disgusting too. At least cockroaches do not threaten the continuity of humanity's capacities for species quality and defence. Who in their right mind wants to end up like the Americans, the Canadians, the Australians or the South Africans?! Crazy!

Old April 9th, 2021 #66
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
I will not name any names, but a handful of users of this site are highly deserving of severe physical attack. For example, a hard punch to the throat, followed by a brutal grabbing and forcing to the ground, and multiple ferocious kicks in the torso area, with the attacker wearing heavy black military boots.

Did you teach her that 'brother John?' Did she learn that from your 'survival man amazing' website??

Old April 9th, 2021 #67
Paul Anthony
Banned

I have an idea 'Brother John!' Why don't you sell 'bonner pills' on your 'survival man amazing' website? "Alex Jones" sells 'bonner pills' on his website and he makes loads of $$.

Old April 9th, 2021 #68
)))Marc(((

Default Scary

Damn , these brits are a scary type. Who blackened the dead despot's eyes? No wonder they race mix. Anything would be a step up.

Old April 9th, 2021 #69
Clive Sharpe

Stop calling him British, he admitted he isn’t British and most of the Brits have worked out long ago he hasn’t even spent any significant time in Britain and that’s if he has been here at all!!

Old April 10th, 2021 #70
John Trent
Banned

The rats from the sewers continue their squeaking and germ spreading. They are very desperate for attention, but I cannot hear or see them. They are utterly pathetic!

Fun fact: I could not care less about the opinions of stupid enemies of the race who are of low social class

===========================

The creator of the Survivalist Information Site, one of the most mentally enhancing, culturally enlightening and tactically enlightening websites ever to grace the internet

Vs

A group of dirty, ugly, conditioned (mentally enslaved), unenlightened and unintelligent degenerates, pathetic lowlife, who fancy themselves something greater

Old April 11th, 2021 #71
)))Marc(((

jewsign Why?

Are (((they))) here? Both the negro and the brit are being weaponized to subvert American media. Jewsmedia has placed negros and brits in media outlets. From (((FUX))) News to advertising ; the war against Heartland Americans has escalated to using these outcasts as destructive stooges fighting for non Americans appearing in our media. (((john trentstein))) needs to post in britain on a british site.

Old April 11th, 2021 #72
Gladiatrix

Default Inbred British royal

https://www.insider.com/prince-phili...twitter-2021-4

Old April 12th, 2021 #73
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
He did not need to wish to be reincarnated as a deadly virus. He became part of one in his original life!

All members of the United Kingdom's Royal Family are enemy personnel! They are seemingly willfully aligned with the traditions and other civilisational elements and components that advance the British racial genocide efforts, the Islamification, the decadence spread, and so on!

Edit: Seven upvotes? A new record!

Last edited by John Trent; April 16th, 2021 at 08:49 AM.

Old April 12th, 2021 #74
scouse83

Quote:
He did not need to wish to be reincarnated as a deadly virus. He became part of one in his original life!

All members of the United Kingdom's Royal Family are enemy personnel! They are seemingly willfully aligned with the traditions and other civilisational elements and components that advance the British racial genocide efforts, the Islamification, the decadence spread, and so on!
I totally agree with you for once.

Old April 12th, 2021 #75
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouse83 View Post
I totally agree with you for once.
Me as well!

Old April 14th, 2021 #76
John Trent
Banned

Only 1,800+ views for this thread? For such a wonderful and species-saving cultural and demographic warfare manual with a highly serious and militant theme?! Seriously?! Goodness me! What the Hell do I have to post in order to draw major attention?!

Last edited by John Trent; April 14th, 2021 at 03:07 PM.

Old April 14th, 2021 #77
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talk about Scottish Whiskey 'Brother John!'

Maybe you could sell HomeBrewing supplies on you 'Survival man Amazing' website!

Old April 15th, 2021 #78
John Trent
Banned

Just in case there are still people who are unaware of the racial distinctiveness of those in the British racial demographic, details have been provided below.

Skin tone - Britons have the standard very light European complexion.
Mouth - The most distinctive feature. Thinness of the lips is a very widespread feature, and many Britons have lips that sharply narrow out at the sides of the mouth. With the males, many of them have upper lips that point upwards somewhat, but have a notable downward crease in the centre (this is most prevalent among the English). With the females, the centre area of the upper lip points upwards at least somewhat, with a less prominent downward crease in the centre, and the sides of the mouth point downwards to a notable extent, giving a kind of arch-like appearance (this is also most prevalent among the English).
Facial structure - A very highly prevalent feature of general Briton facial structure is the distinctive roundness, with the English having a highly significant general thinness to their faces. Dimple features are somewhat common among the female population, which adds to general desirability.
Eyes - A large proportion of Britons, the English ones in particular, have eyes that are noticeably closer to each other, though not to the point where it negatively impacts them aesthetically, and this is a characteristic seemingly common among Northwestern Europeans in general. Britons also tend to have a round fullness to their eyes, which is why a great deal of British females have pretty eyes, and this is an integral part of the delightful innocent look that a significant number of the British females have.

Cue random vulgar and infantile posts from the resident Neanderthals who have nothing better to do with their sad and pathetic lives.

Old April 15th, 2021 #79
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Just in case there are still people who are unaware of the racial distinctiveness of those in the British racial demographic, details have been provided below.

Skin tone - Britons have the standard very light European complexion.
British people usually turn pink in the sun. Infact better stay out of the sun 'Brother John!' By the way, did you get that PM I sent you??

Old April 15th, 2021 #80
)))Marc(((

Default Another fine brit

Winston Churchill mad bomber , homosexual and picture of health. LOL. C'mon (((blokes))) you can do better.

Thread