VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 22nd, 2013 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default MN: Once great public school system acknowledges it is experiencing Detroit-esque MUDslide

Minneapolis, the city of self-righteous Whites that was going show the rest of America, and the world, how to domesticate niggers and other sub-humans. They knew better and after all they weren't racist.

Theoretically, they were going to treat their niggers like humans, and somehow, achieve a sort of escape velocity from the forces of Evolution and create a Utopian fairytale world of Equality.

But none of that is working and they Utopians dreamers know it. And they are starting to panic.

They know that the future of the MN depends of domesticating the sub-humans, teaching them to be Human. They know the sub-human population is increasing much more quickly than the Human population. They now refer to Detroit as what the future holds for MN if sub-humans are not domesticated.

Just as a zoo that allowed the animal population to increase unchecked would result in the zoo keepers unable to feed, house, and clean animals, so will be the fate of MN. Just as the different species would start to turn on each other so too will all the "new immigrants" the jew has been injecting into the will turn against each.

And the non-racist Whites will give up on their Utopian dreams and White Fight to a nearly all White city with "liberal" values and begin to dream again.

Old September 22nd, 2013 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Growing Minneapolis: Tackle racial inequality

Slideshow: Minneapolis racial disparities

Minneapolis must address racial inequities

The DFL is eroding Minnesota schools

Old September 22nd, 2013 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Hey MN,

Here is a plan for you. Literally hundreds of school districts across America, Canada, Australia, and Europe have been experienced the exact with regards to "racial disparities". All of these school district have tried to solve the "racial disparities" phenomena. Why not copy one of the solutions that has proven to be successful? Why reinvent the wheel? (Is the problem the sub-humans being domesticated come from races that never invented the wheel?) Anyway, there must be a least one school district of the hundred to choose from that solved the "racial disparities" phenomena. Maybe israel did with it niggers?

Old September 22nd, 2013 #4
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
The DFL is eroding Minnesota schools

Now, a Minnesota diploma will now be essentially meaningless: a certificate that students can get just by showing up. Sure, students will take new career and college-readiness exams, but they can bomb them completely and still get a diploma.

Old September 22nd, 2013 #5
Rounder

"[IMG]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/226*124/2census0518.jpg[/IMG]

"Demographics are changing in Minnesota, and people of color will be the majority of residents by 2040."(end quote)

Damn, Minnesota used to be not only a white state, but a 90 percent plus, Nordic/German state. (1950s, 60s, and 70s)

Old September 25th, 2013 #6
Hunter Morrow

Go along to get along Scandinavian Lutherans and scheming Catholics imported the worst of the worst. "Voluntary agencies" got paid to wreck the racial composition of the state.

You'd never suspect it because you have this Lake Woebegon conception of a white as driven snow Minnesota but all the big cities are Hmong and nigger cesspits. Murder-rape-olis is what I heard my family members living in Minnesota call Minneapolis. It leads the country in forcible rapes and is a perennial top 25 in murders.

Old September 25th, 2013 #7
Gordon Green
Banned

Why is it that the German, Scandinavian, and Finnish immigrants of the Mid- and Pacific Northwest are the most clueless of Race? When their breathern in 1939 formed one of the best racial programs ever idealised in the vessel of Hitler?

Old September 26th, 2013 #8
Norman Bean

I am a surviver of the Minneapolis public schools,and they were a HUGE mess 48 years ago.The knife was thrust deep into this city and the schools,in the summer of 1967,the spring of 1968,and again in the fall of 1968.It took until June of 1982 citing "white flight" that the system strived for well over 15 years to create,had a massive school shut down,followed by criminal destruction of the buildings.As long as the white alumni are permitted to hold their class reunions,all is well in their world.Few minds are so much like concrete,as those who are liberal and from minnesota.In whispers, the elderly whites at their alumni club will tell you,that the blacks destroyed the school.Cant say that at any reunion!

Old September 26th, 2013 #9
Melvina Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Go along to get along Scandinavian Lutherans and scheming Catholics imported the worst of the worst. "Voluntary agencies" got paid to wreck the racial composition of the state.

You'd never suspect it because you have this Lake Woebegon conception of a white as driven snow Minnesota but all the big cities are Hmong and nigger cesspits. Murder-rape-olis is what I heard my family members living in Minnesota call Minneapolis. It leads the country in forcible rapes and is a perennial top 25 in murders.
That's astonishing! How did all those Hmongs get there? The ethnic Laos aren't crazy about that bunch either, since they're some of the most primitive and disgusting people in S.E. Asia, but I still can't understand why the Hmongs, from a steaming hot jungle, would want to live in the coldest state in the union. Leads the country in sexual assaults? Isn't that kind of thing usually tied to the number of blacks and mestizos in the area? How did they all get there? Did Minnesota start some outreach to go and get them from someplace else? I have all these questions because I just haven't seen much mention of Minnesota in this context and knowing the MSM, I doubt there will be much.

Old September 27th, 2013 #10
Hunter Morrow

Hmong, Laotians, Vietnamese and Cambodians all settled in the Midwest. Agencies got federal money to do it. Hmong, Laotians and Cambodians are all over Wisconsin and Minnesota.

This happened during and after Vietnam and the Secret War in Laos and Cambodia. All throughout the 1960s and 1980s those people came into Wisconsin, Minnesota and California.

Between immigration and a welfare state that encourages non-White birth,
hmong populations are up 50 percent in Minnesota and Wisconsin in the past decade. Hennepin county (Twin Cities) and surrounding areas have 60,000+ Hmong in them.

The Twin Cities public schools have been taken over by the muds. Indians, Asian muds, homegrown niggers and Somali and Ghana imports wrecked the place.

Old September 27th, 2013 #11
The Bobster
Banned

One of those Bong Bongs got a job in my company because his church pressured our VP to hire him. I'm sure the church got a good kickback from the government.

Old September 27th, 2013 #12
Roy
Perception Manager

Imagine for a moment that a carpenter is tasked to build a house, and the company he works for only provides rotten, fungus-eaten, re-claimed lumber.

A bad carpenter is going to build a poorly constructed house regardless, but even the best carpenter in the world will build a decrepit structure if all he is allowed to work with is rotten, moldy, termite-eaten re-claimed lumber.

Niggers are like that rotten wood. No matter how hard the teachers try, they will never be able to build something of quality when all they have is inferior quality starting materials.

This is why we always hear about "failing schools". There where never be a solution when the system is based on the false assumptions that niggers can perform academically at the same level as Whites.

Old September 28th, 2013 #13
Gordon Green
Banned

While I did not expect to earn 4 greens for my question, does anybody have even an educated guess to my question?

Old September 28th, 2013 #14
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
Why is it that the German, Scandinavian, and Finnish immigrants of the Mid- and Pacific Northwest are the most clueless of Race? When their breathern in 1939 formed one of the best racial programs ever idealised in the vessel of Hitler?
Probably because that area of the country is the furthest away from the niggers. When all you have to go by is happy dancing niggers on MTV, rather than the utter destruction of everything they touch, it's understandable that they'd have a naive view of them. Familiarity with them breeds racist views, and it happens that those groups live the furthest away from them, and thus have the least "racist" views of them.

In 1939, all Whites, both those in the US and Europe were on board with a pro-White racial viewpoint. In the US there were anti-miscegenation laws, segregation in the South, sterilization of the mentally unfit. Despite the perception that only Hitler hated the kikes, it was a world-wide phenomenon with national figures in the US like Henry Ford and Father Coughlin denouncing them. After the war, Hitler got painted as the world's foremost "racist", yet many of the ideas he implemented actually came from the US: promoting large White families, segregation (benches in Germany only for Whites). If he were alive today, I'm sure he'd comment on the ludicrousness of being condemned by the same people that he got his ideas from.

Old September 28th, 2013 #15
Melvina Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Hmong, Laotians, Vietnamese and Cambodians all settled in the Midwest. Agencies got federal money to do it. Hmong, Laotians and Cambodians are all over Wisconsin and Minnesota.

This happened during and after Vietnam and the Secret War in Laos and Cambodia. All throughout the 1960s and 1980s those people came into Wisconsin, Minnesota and California.

Between immigration and a welfare state that encourages non-White birth,
hmong populations are up 50 percent in Minnesota and Wisconsin in the past decade. Hennepin county (Twin Cities) and surrounding areas have 60,000+ Hmong in them.

The Twin Cities public schools have been taken over by the muds. Indians, Asian muds, homegrown niggers and Somali and Ghana imports wrecked the place.
With the hmong into polygamy, it's no wonder there's been a population increase from that bunch, and plenty of incentive what with welfare benefits for more kids. As it happens, ຂ້ອຍກຳລັງຮຽນພາສາລາວຄືກັນ
I'm working on Lao too lately No particular reason, I just like it. It's how I know that Laos don't like the hmong any better than we do, from reading on sites over in Laos. And nobody likes being around blacks, nobody of all types of people I ever met. But I'm still horrified to hear what happens to any white city in the country: the yids find out and start flooding them with everything they can find. We really have to put a stop to this.

Old September 28th, 2013 #16
Melvina Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Green View Post
While I did not expect to earn 4 greens for my question, does anybody have even an educated guess to my question?
Perhaps a book called 'The New Totalitarians' by Roland Huntford helps explain it? This group swings to extremes rather easily. Extreme upheaval or extreme compliance. But I don't have an answer for it either, What do you think?

Old September 29th, 2013 #17
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
how fucking true.

Dr. William Pierce

Tags
cultural marxism, education, ethnic cleansing, minneapolis

Thread