VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 13th, 2014 #21
Smiley
Banned

i dunno, I think he was a talented actor, if he does these pro fag roles it's because they probably forced him to. Kind of hard to say no to millions of dollars, fame, etc.

It's disgusting the jews can buy the talents of all our greatest artists, scientists and use them to their own ends, all because they control the money. Some of the great artists fall victim, instead of honor and glory for ther talents, they end up doing something shameful.

reall puts into perspective, what a great person is or is not. Is it their talents? Is it how hard they work? No, not if they work hard to help evil, or use their talents for evil. Not that he did anything that evil, I saw that movie the birdcage, he is just depicting homosexuals, not necessarily advocating or preaching it.

what makes me the sickest is seeing all these fabulously talents young white girls, musicians being forced to do music videos with blacks grabbing them all over and stuff, so they can be famous. they are sellouts but they are also very talented. If they turn out to be honorable and modest, then the jews will still get them into bed. If they are goys with no jew blood though, then throw them to the niggers without a second thought.

Old August 14th, 2014 #22
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Other articles I've seen had him trying to get out of movies like 20+ years ago, but having to stay in it to pay the wives...
He had all the time in the world to stash his cash offshore. Getting taken to the cleaners is anything but this:

Old August 21st, 2014 #23
siuling337

It's sad! RIP

Old August 21st, 2014 #24
Mike Wilson

you can't watch tv today without hearing about robin williams about 6 times per 10 minutes. god i'm sick of hearing about him.

Old August 21st, 2014 #25
notmenomore

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wilson View Post
you can't watch tv today without hearing about robin williams about 6 times per 10 minutes. god i'm sick of hearing about him.
Another good reason not to waste valuable time watching the Televitz.

Old November 8th, 2014 #26
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
[center]Over here, they're reporting it as a suicide already. How do you commit suicide though asphyxiation? Didn't an other actor do this as a masturbatory rush?

Samuel Toothgold,

Because of your insight, VNN may have been the first to break the story of possible vibrancy being be the cause death, over two months ahead of billion dollar "news" agencies.

Robin Williams’ distraught widow was quizzed on whether he was auto-erotica fan after his suicide, coroner's report reveals

Quote:
  • Coroners report rules Mrs Doubtfire star's death as suicide
  • Comic was found hanging at his California home on August 11. He was 63
  • Report says he was struggling with Parkinson's Disease diagnosis, anxiety, depression and paranoia
  • No alcohol, illegal drugs found in star's system
  • His devastated wife Susan Schneider prayed over his body before she allowed it to be taken out of their house

Last edited by Tintin; November 8th, 2014 at 03:58 AM.

Old November 8th, 2014 #27
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

These news agencies are saving money, through signing up their agents here

It looks like some spiritual Bonobo has rubbed off from Doubtfire's favorite pets:

Old November 8th, 2014 #28
Meg Kafka

Respectfully I disagree.

Williams had been taken to the cleaners by two previous wives, and reportedly was despondent for having to work so hard only to lose his assets and have to go back to the grind of making movies he hated.

I dont think being an actor is all that easy. They work long hours, and getting to the top of that slag heap takes extreme motivation.

Not crying a river, but then theres also the hangers on that want cash constantly. I wouldnt imagine its a happy existence overall.

Old November 9th, 2014 #29
Patrick Bateman

First thing I thought of when I heard he had "hanged himself" was Autoerotic Asphyxiation. I had a feeling they would cover it up because they didn't want to tarnish his good guy image. But more than likely he was just another Hollywood sexual deviant and perv. Of course it could also be a genuine suicide. Either way depression really sucks. But one should NEVER take jewish pills for it. Secret to beating it is getting into the gym, eating right. Nothing like a day of intense physical labor to get those natural endorphins flowing. Sitting on your ass never accomplished anything.

Last edited by Patrick Bateman; November 9th, 2014 at 06:18 AM.

Old November 11th, 2014 #30
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Better to end up a wealthy bi-polar Parkinpervert or marginalized hard laborer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
...Williams had been taken to the cleaners by two previous wives...
If someone smoked 4 packs of cigarettes all his life and then gets cancer, should he get depressed, knowing fully the consequences? He's old enough to know how to avoid getting taken to the cleaners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
...I dont think being an actor is all that easy. They work long hours, and getting to the top of that slag heap takes extreme motivation...
That's what he wanted to do and that's the difference between working hard for long hours in a monotonous factory for enough to give back out again and working hard at something you like while getting handsomely rewarded for doing so.
If for any reason whatsoever, it was the Parkinson's which caused the mental problems. Despite science making inroads at treating it, it must have been the stick that broke the camels back, to think one could end up with a disease which takes away one's control over their physical functions.

Old November 11th, 2014 #31
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Robin Williams' suicide 'was triggered by hallucinations from devastating form of dementia'

Quote:
  • Court documents reveal Williams suffered from dementia with Lewy bodies
  • Sources say disease was the 'key factor' that drove him to take his own life
  • Legendary comic was found hanging from a belt at his home last August
  • Hallucinations are common among those affected by Lewd bodies dementia

Old June 29th, 2018 #32
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

In the wake of Kate Spade's and Anthony Bourdain's suicides by hanging (similar to Robin Williams) where this time the Jewish liberal press can't chalk-up the death to dementia, I just want to revisit Williams' case, and put forward my own theory:

We need to get rid of Christ-insanity from our church so we celebrate our nation and people, science, real history, philosophy, comedy, etc., instead of that dumbass Jewish pile of shit nonsense.

Robin Williams' life could have been enhanced greatly with such an institution. Perhaps his life could have been saved in the sense that he possibly wouldn't have grown up to become a lost-in-space, nancy, jew-shill, liberal, miscegenator, manic depressive and (pre-mature) suicide victim.

It's not rocket science. There's a vacuum that's destroying our people as a result of our church continuing to offer nothing but dogmatic schizophrenic Jewish fairytales/nightmares as a worldview, that has nothing to do with our nation and people, that offers nothing in the form of forming and supporting our community, ... and so no one attends except a bunch of non-White Third Worlders ... it's a psychotic abomination/travesty that will ensure the eventual genocide of our people.

Have a good day.

Amen.

Last edited by John Smithwick; June 30th, 2018 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Christ-insanity is to blame for 99% of our problems.

Old June 29th, 2018 #33
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I never found the guy funny. I wished he would commit suicide since Mrs. Doubtfire.

Edit: I will elaborate. Mrs. Doubtfire. First off it's about a guy that goes in drag. The guy that makes up his woman get up is a clear gay guy, might be his brother? The older sister in the movie looks and acts more like a boy. The brother in the movie looks and acts more like a girl. No hidden messages in this movie? Just a wholesome family movie. Great for the kids to watch on loop.

Take a movie like Inside Out. A girl that's brain has five competing personas. Two out of five are male. She is a hockey player. Her best friend is of an undefinable gender. The woman that plays her voice actor is a lesbian. Again. Thought of as a great family friendly movie. I brought up these points at a Christian forum and not a one person acknowledged any of my points or that there was any problems with the movie at all. Great for their kids or grandkids to watch.

If people can't see this stuff they should be sterilized.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; June 29th, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

Old June 29th, 2018 #34
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I never found the guy funny. I wished he would commit suicide since Mrs. Doubtfire.

Edit: I will elaborate. Mrs. Doubtfire. First off it's about a guy that goes in drag. The guy that makes up his woman get up is a clear gay guy, might be his brother? The older sister in the movie looks and acts more like a boy. The brother in the movie looks and acts more like a girl. No hidden messages in this movie? Just a wholesome family movie. Great for the kids to watch on loop.

Take a movie like Inside Out. A girl that's brain has five competing personas. Two out of five are male. She is a hockey player. Her best friend is of an undefinable gender. The woman that plays her voice actor is a lesbian. Again. Thought of as a great family friendly movie. I brought up these points at a Christian forum and not a one person acknowledged any of my points or that there was any problems with the movie at all. Great for their kids or grandkids to watch.

If people can't see this stuff they should be sterilized.
I am an "old Deep South" Christian. I NEVER have watched "Mrs. Doubtfire," nor ANY other cross-dressing/fag/etc./Hymiewood film!!!!!!!! And, I hope all my non-religious White Nationalist Brothers and Sisters In Our White Race NEVER watch these types of (((jew))) "grooming" FILTH!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 2nd, 2018 #35
steven clark

Default LOL: Robin Williams, shabbos goy "actor"-comedian thankfully commits suicide-NA-Nu-Na-Nu (or an act of lifestyle vibrancy?)- ROLMAO

I was never that crazy about Williams. He could be screamingly funny, but also annoying, but people seem to like that kind of humor.
Mork and Mindy was essentially a stand-up comic act, and after ten minutes, the show fell apart...but half of them do, because so much of it is about personality.

What disturbed me was movies he was in, Good Morning, Vietnam, and Dead Poets Society...where he played a crazy, wacky, character who comes in, disrupts everything...then just walks away and leaves it. Vietnam showed a US military so angered at William's supposed popularity with GIs they wanted to have him killed. Complete, antiwhite and leftist BS. In Dead Poets, he mixes up a staid boy's school, and the film shows a teen suicide that is (another leftist BS) another attack on white society. His character just leaves, and it's odd the film ends that way, and with the boys he indoctrinated ripping poetry out of their textbooks and disdaining a liberal arts education...in effect, preferring to spend class listening to a stand-up comic routine.
Again, another element of how subversive films can be.

I also remember watching the film Munchhausen where he plays the Emperor of the moon. He's so annoying, like he's on speed, that I couldn't stand watching it. The original German movie (1943) is much better. The Munchhausen is a lot of confusing, indulgent, anti-white racemixing, queer junk.

But that's the Hollywood Williams worked in.

I liked some things he did, but i could take him or leave him, and mostly left him.

Also, the asphyxiation angle was supported by Michael Savage, who said it's very popular among these celebrity types. With the recent suicides of celebs, however, maybe we should just say people with empty lives simply to decide to cash out.

Old July 2nd, 2018 #36
Erik T. White

The ONLY time I ever had a real "horse laugh" at ANYTHING Williams ever did was on a special about him many years ago on the (((TV.))) He and another comedian did a total comedy improv on towel heads/sand niggers, complete with accents!!!! It went on for around five minutes, and I had to catch my breath many times!!! We had some sand niggers when I was in undergraduate college in the 1970s on our campus. Williams and the other guy sounded EXACTLY the same as the sand niggers on campus!!!!

I saw "Good Morning Viet Nam," prodded to do so by my ex wife, and some other (((film))) I've forgotten, also at the prodding by my ex.

I didn't like either (((film.))) And, other than the time he did his "sand nigger" routine, I NEVER thought he was funny!!! He was just a Hymiewood (((hype))), IMHO. If his brand of comedy is enjoyed, to some extent, by my White Nationalist Brothers and Sisters in Our White Race, to each his or her own.

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 2nd, 2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: more info

Tags
auto erotic asphyxiation, entertainer, robin williams, shabbos goy, shabbos goyim

Thread