VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 28th, 2009 #81
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You're straying from the point. I liked the original Star Wars. The rest I didn't. And I don't like SF generally. But that's not related to calling Jared Taylor Jar-Jar.
For the record, I am not and have never been a Star Wars fan. I think the first movie (from the 70's) was and still is visually impressive, but that's about as far as I'll go.

Either you get the Jar-Jar thing or you don't. Not everyone laughs at the same things, but Gott seems to think his tastes are universal laws. Maybe he really does believe he's God.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 28th, 2009 at 02:44 AM.

Old December 28th, 2009 #82
Igor Alexander

Gott: I rib you a lot because I find you pompous and arrogant in the way that most people who work as teachers are (that kind of attitude comes naturally from being in front of a young, captive audience that doesn't know shit from Shinola and hence can't help but accept the opinions that are presented by the teacher as facts). But I don't dislike you and I would rather this not become personal. If we must pursue this, let's take it to PM. If it must be done publicly, let's take it to the lounge.

Old December 28th, 2009 #83
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane_Ryan View Post
Jared Taylor talked about "Muslims being the biggest threat to America's survival" and "Muslims are ruining Western Civilization".
So, Jar-Jar -- who opened the gates to let the muzzies in? Jar-Jar doesn't want to talk about that.

Mass non-white immigration is a symptom, not the root cause, of the disease.

Old December 28th, 2009 #84
Igor Alexander

There's an essay written by Anton LaVey called the "Good Guy Badge" which I've been wanting to scan and post here for a number of years (the book it's in is buried in a box somewhere and I haven't had the time to look for it). Sure, LaVey was either a half or a full-blown kike, and his essays were published by a homo jew, but the points he made are nevertheless valid. The essay succinctly describes the psychological phenomenon that is behind 90% of the reluctance to effectively deal with our problems. It explains why people are leftists, why the white race seems paralyzed in the face of its enemies, why WNs aren't as aggressive as they should be. I'll renew my efforts to find this essay as I think it's important people read it.

I would hope that if "nice guys" like several of the posters on this forum can't bring themselves to do what the essay advocates, they could at least appreciate the points being made on an intellectual level and not be so hard on those who wish to throw off the "good guy badge."

Old December 28th, 2009 #85
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Albert Einstein, the mass killer Jew? Why cite him?

American Renaissance is not a European political party.
A conservative monthly publication. The New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank. It sponsors publications and books, and holds occasional conferences.

It completely avoids Jewish crime, while printing articles about immigrant crime that would get it banned in Canada, or Europe.

Amren are not aligning with the way European nationalists work, they are currently teaching, not learning. After 2 decades of failure in the US, some have decided that Amren is not the way that works.

What works in Europe is political parties. Amren is not one. What they say they know they attempt to write about for the Anglosphere, or English speaking countries, mainly just the US.

Amren, unlike Duke, has misunderstood that this is a global issue, and Amren not in the least facilitates any conferences, perhaps maybe just one a year, if that. They from the beginning allowed Jews to attend what meetings they have. It's not convenient.

Most WN started out like average Whites, then matured and over the last decade have formed international networks and leagues,largely driven through the media forums, and run political parties, participate in elections, and sit in parliaments.

Jews, Extremist Jews, Zionists and Marxists etc are the terms used for Jews to get one imprisoned in Europe up until 1989.

Be interesting to see how the Ataka website would function in such an environment as the USSR occupied Europe in 1985, when posters knew they could go to jail for their posts, and Ataka website as it stands was illegal. Europe is not the home of secret societies and associations, the Druids are the oldest known secret society and Hellenic classical scholars place the secret society of the Druids in the British Isles, not part of continental Europe.

Centuries old hatred of Jews drives nationalism, not so much religion at present. Jews always create conflicts in Europe, the hatreds that Jews have for Whites just fan the fires and facilitate conflicts where none existed before in Europe. Most Jews would be at each others throats given half a chance, Whites or no Whites. European history revolves around Jew lying, where a falsified communication means war.

The hardcore nationalist groups are mainly from western Europe, fresh from succesful political victories, and are now moving and working with the Eestern ones, though language and religion are enormous barriers.

France had the first nationalist group in 1970's, then nationalism later appeared in Eastern Europe by 1980. Through the failure of the WTO, World Bank, IMF etc the Jews have lost their power of sanctions and boycotts, and can no longer attack any nation that tries to break free as the Jew global economy declines.

Be under no illusions, the Jews are running an empire in Europe, and the EU is just there to help the Jews expand its empire and strengthen its grip, and to increase Jewish control over European governments.

Europeans are increasingly aware of the Jewish role, and they read the books Americans write on the Jewish question.

This is where Amren refuses to tread.
They are wrong to not talk about the extremist Jew.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; December 28th, 2009 at 05:32 AM.

Old December 28th, 2009 #86
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
There's an essay written by Anton LaVey called the "Good Guy Badge" which I've been wanting to scan and post here for a number of years (the book it's in is buried in a box somewhere and I haven't had the time to look for it).

Good Guy Badges

Pretend Enemies and Hollow Good Guys

http://www.dpjs.co.uk/goodguy_badge.html

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 28th, 2009 #87
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Has the vnn blog page been reduced to this? Who came up with the classless title to this "article". Mind you, I am not saying that the title isn't true... But c'mon.

Old December 28th, 2009 #88
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Has the vnn blog page been reduced to this? Who came up with the classless title to this "article". Mind you, I am not saying that the title isn't true... But c'mon.
Yes, obviously. The point I was also trying to make. Lower yourself to the same level and language as the twerps who infest this place and in no time at all it's a forum of nothing but twerps.

Old December 28th, 2009 #89
Gott

Quote:
Those matter to a literary prof.
You are a professional writer. You really don't care about the craft of writing? In the context of so many of your own posts taking people to task for misusing words, incorrect punctuation, commonplaces and cliches? If I try hard enough, I can usually follow your logic, but not this time.

Quote:
If Sicily is what you say, then it will grin and shake off all critics, and keep on sailing. Attacks have to be based on something or they ultimately fall away.
That doesn't mean such idiotic bullshit can't and shouldn't make me mad. You have quite a temper yourself, Herr Linder. Me fucking too. Sicily needs no defense from me, least of all to a person from HUNgary. Interesting name, Aryan to the core, I'm fucking sure.

I'll take the Cathedral at Monreale, or Bellini's operas to a Hunish pony herd any day, but that's just fucking me.

Quote:
Petofi is obnoxious, but he's young and smart and hard-charging, and that's what we need to push our cause.
Well, I'll agree on the obnoxious part. 6000 posts in 3 years - another no-life, unstable internet NERD, with, did I mention, no life. I don't think sneering and insulting anybody who rises to his putrid bait is going to push anyone's cause, Herr Linder.

Elsewhere you found it odd (something like that) that I don't know the Star Wars movies. Why? Any idea how many movies there are, or how many are still made every year? I saw the very first Star Wars film, and 20 minutes of one of the second set. They suck. They are exactly what empty hollywood entertainment pictures are and have always been. Seen one, seen them all, unless there is some extra spin, and in this case, there isn't. Lucas sucks with actors as well, and he has really bad taste, so his movies look ugly. I have better things to do.

Last edited by Gott; December 28th, 2009 at 04:04 PM.

Old December 28th, 2009 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I came up with it, and I'll stand behind it. I am willing to debate anyone anywhere. MacDonald has already chickened out.

If you don't see that helping jews while to pretending to help Whites qualifies for being called a piece of shit, then I can't help you. If there were something lower, I would have used that term.

Old December 28th, 2009 #91
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
If there were something lower, I would have used that term.
You could qualify it with the word "amphibian".
That's the lowest type of shit I'm aware of.

Old December 28th, 2009 #92
Dan Allan

Quote:
It's not baby talk. It's the name of some character in a Star Wars movie, as I recall. Applying it to Taylor suggests his relation to his dolts. It does fit.
Actually, it's both. Lucas's son who was 6 at the time came up with the name:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jett_Lucas

And, it does apply here, since Jar Jar was basically a rehash of the old Stepin Fetchit character from early movies.

Old December 30th, 2009 #93
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Igor,

Quote:
I agree, and it's one of the reasons I dislike ethnic nationalism. Ethnic nationalism and racial interests quite frequently are at odds with each other.
True, but ethnic and religious nationalism have formed most countries, and motivate people more than race.

Quote:
Germany has been better off under the current "U.S. occupation" than it would've been if Henry Morgenthau had had his way, don't you think?
The only way Morgenthau could have had his way, was if the US carried it out.
WW1 and 2 were initially trade and dynastic wars.

WW1 initially practically ended with German victory in 1916, and WW2 the same with German victory in 1941.

Thereafter, WW1 and 2 were essentially restarted by the US, and extended by several years each.
Damage was minimal in the beginning of both these wars, as it was over territory and trade routes, and no-one wants to take over a devastated territory. When the US intervened, these became religious wars.

Quote:
I despise the anti-Americanism of the eurosnobs, which has its roots in idiotic one-world leftism more than in any genuine patriotism. Both my parents are first-generation European immigrants and believe me, I heard a lot of that shit from my leftist mother growing up. "Americans this and Americans that." Americans have their faults, but you know what? So do Europeans.
Now if the eurosnobs were saying "we hate America because it's controlled by jews," that would be a different matter. But that's not what they mean at all.
Depends which Europeans.
Those on the continent envy WASPS, as we are the only Europeans to still have succesful colonies, and ours are far and away the best. We are also by far the most powerful and numerically the largest European group. Canada, Australia, New Zealand are still WASP colonies, and still dominated by WASPS, as was the US, and in many cases the US is still dominated by WASPS.
The Anglosphere is the most powerful grouping in history.
Jewish global power is mainly based on corruption of WASPS.

After WW2, the Jews who controlled the British empire financially, shifted to the US.
From there they drove the open borders policy, and via communism the handovers of the colonies to them.

Quote:
The Bilderberg group -- is that American or European? Are the crushing taxes being imposed by the EU on its member countries in order to regulate everything the fault of the US? Was the Rothschilds' banking empire based in US or in Europe?
The Rothschilds empire rose to global power through the British Empire, mainly based on Indian and African colonies, then moved to the US after the Federal Reserve Act was passed, from where it financed communism worldwide.

Communism has given the Jews the wealth and state power to corrupt politicians etc globally, and intermarry with the White aristocracy.

Bilderbergs were founded by Europeans, taken over by Americans. They are not the driving factor in Europeans politics, the religious groups are. The true believers fought hardest in the wars, so mostly died out. As the religious groups regain numbers, so politics becomes more religiously based.

Quote:
OK, so you do believe that the EU and everything it does is the fault of the US. I would ask you to justify that assertion but I doubt I'd have time to read the answer.
There are two Americas, the first the people and the various individual states which harm no-one, and the second the federal government, which literally forms the US, and does the damage.
I refer to the federal one or United States.

Jewish global power rests within the federal structure.
Without the federal structure, there is no global Jewish power.
Thus secession of US states is the solution, and in the US, the struggle needs to state based.

The economic powers that drive the EU are the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany and the UK.
Germany is still controlled by the US, UK and France.
The Netherlands Queen Beatrix is Queen Elizabeths niece, and they hold massive stakes in Shell and BP oil companies.
QUeen Elizabeth is the head of the Anglican church, head of state of the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and head of almost 100 global organisations. Her cousin the Duke of Kent is the head of the Freemasons in the UK, for example, and the aristocracy physically own around 20 percent of England, as well as controlling shares in most UK corporations.

In the US the Anglicans are known as the Episcopalians.

In most European countries, the power and wealth still lies with the members of the aristocracy.
Tofday the simply don't use their titles, they know who they are. They are the dominant church leaders, property owners, and shareholders.

Jewish power is based upon being allowed to use White power and money, Jews have no inherent power themselves.

Quote:
Like hell they are. The ones I've known aren't any better than the average 'kwan.
Americans have never expelled the Jews.
Europeans have expelled Jews regularly for millenia.
The last time was during WW2, when citizens across Europe dragged them out into the streets screaming and educated them.

Those Jews who fled, fled the civilians, not the military.

Traditionally, all expulsions have occurred when the leaders gave the go-ahead, and didn't interfere with the average person the street.
The physical side of the expulsions were usually carried out by helpful volunteer citizens, not government troops.
It usually happens every century or so.
Tick tock

Old December 30th, 2009 #94
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
True, but ethnic and religious nationalism have formed most countries, and motivate people more than race.
Jews have, as a race, been kicked out of more countries than there have been major wars in Europe. Whites have unified against Jew corruption more often than they have had White ethnic wars.

Expelling the Jew is a more popular historical fact than European ethnic wars.

Quote:

The only way Morgenthau could have had his way, was if the US carried it out.
WW1 and 2 were initially trade and dynastic wars.
More Jew "history" lies from you.

WW I and 2 were initially the Jew race gaining control of White nations. WW 1 was about the Jew Bolsheviks gaining Russian Empire. WW 2 was declared by Jews in 1933 as a racial reation to Whites removing Jews from power in a European nation.

Quote:
Depends which Europeans.
Those on the continent envy WASPS, as we are the only Europeans to still have succesful colonies, and ours are far and away the best.
Here you try to divide White nations. Also you still have your Albert Einstein link, when Einstein's goal was to incinerate Whites with an atomic bomb.

Quote:
US is still dominated by WASPS.
What major US media conglomerate is dominated by WASPS?

Quote:
The Anglosphere is the most powerful grouping in history.
Jewish global power is mainly based on corruption of WASPS.
And here I thought Jewish power was based on the corruption of the Holy Roman Empire and forcing Jew Jesus worship at swordpoint.

Quote:
After WW2, the Jews who controlled the British empire financially, shifted to the US.
From there they drove the open borders policy, and via communism the handovers of the colonies to them.
Jews gained control of the US media before WW 2. zIn WW I Colonel House was a Jew. The WW I U.S. Versailles Treaty delegation was all Jews.

Who are you trying to fool here, Hugh?

Quote:
The Rothschilds empire rose to global power through the British Empire
For a pretend WASP that's false The Rothschilds empire began in France, then Germany and later Britain in early 1800's.

I like your Albert Einstien the Jew mass killer of Whites, link.

Quote:
Communism has given the Jews the wealth and state power to corrupt politicians etc globally, and intermarry with the White aristocracy.
Communism made no money. It produced nothing. Jews in capitalist nations had to fund Communism all through it's existence.

I can see your enemy is the White aristocracy and British.

Quote:
As the religious groups regain numbers, so politics becomes more religiously based.
The Jewish religious groups were thrown out of England in 1290. Since the Jewish Jesus cult invasion of Europe and complete takeover by 1800, religion has been less an issue and race more an issue.

Completely reversed history you print.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; December 30th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

Old December 30th, 2009 #95
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:

The United States Constitutional Convention prohibited Jews. Only Christians could attend.

The place where the Constitutional Convention was held did in fact expel Jews from that room, the seat of U.S. government.

Old December 30th, 2009 #96
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Igor,

Jews were expelled from Tennessee, U.S.A.

GENERAL ORDERS No. 11.
HDQRS. 13TH A. C., DEPT. OF THE TENNESSEE (State of Tennessee).,
Holly Springs, December 17, 1862.

The Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department and also department orders, are hereby expelled from the department within twenty-four hours from the receipt of this order.

Post commanders will see that all of this class of people be furnished passes and required to leave, and any one returning after such notification will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permit from headquarters.

No passes will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

By order of Maj. Gen. U.S. Grant:
JNO. A. RAWLINS,
Assistant Adjutant-General
http://www.jewish-history.com/civilwar/go11.htm.

Lincoln later put pressure to rescind the order. However the order remains. The fact is Jews were expelled from US territory, from Tennessee.

Hugh says the Jews have never been expelled from anyplace in the US because we love the Jews so much, it is our heritage. Which is false. But then again he has an Albert Einstein link about how good Einstein was and that he really wasn't a Jew who wanted to genocide Whites in Europe with an atomic bomb.

Old January 3rd, 2010 #97
Hugh
Holorep survivor

[quote]
[/ENDQUOTE]

Over a 350 year period, 150 years ago for 3 weeks in one state some Jews were chased away, then welcomed back and compensated. Though it must be mentioned, some were sworn at. Impressive.

Quote:
But then again he has an Albert Einstein link about how good Einstein was and that he really wasn't a Jew who wanted to genocide Whites in Europe with an atomic bomb.
What the link actually links to :

On Strategic Nonviolent Conflict: Thinking About the Fundamentals
by Robert Helvey

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/org/OSNC.pdf

There Are Realistic Alternatives
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/org/TARA.pdf

From Dictatorship to Democracy
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/org/FDTD.pdf

The Anti-Coup
by Gene Sharp and Bruce Jenkins

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/org/TAC-1.pdf

The Role of Power in Nonviolent Struggle
Einstein Institution Monograph Series #3
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o...le-English.pdf

Self-Reliant Defense without Bankruptcy or War
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o...ar-English.pdf

National Security Through Civilian-based Defense
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o...se-English.pdf

Making the Abolition of War a Realistic Goal
by Gene Sharp

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o...al-English.pdf

198 Methods of Nonviolent Action

Practitioners of nonviolent struggle have an entire arsenal of "nonviolent weapons" at their disposal. Listed are 198 of them, classified into three broad categories: nonviolent protest and persuasion, noncooperation (social, economic, and political), and nonviolent intervention.

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o..._methods-1.pdf

Correcting Common Misconceptions About Nonviolent Struggle

A handout sheet addressing common misconceptions about nonviolent action and answering some frequently asked questions.

http://aeinstein.org/organizations/o...onceptions.pdf

Old January 3rd, 2010 #98
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Jews have, as a race, been kicked out of more countries than there have been major wars in Europe. Whites have unified against Jew corruption more often than they have had White ethnic wars.
Expelling the Jew is a more popular historical fact than European ethnic wars
European countries were formed through war, as was Canada and the US.

The whole history of Rome, Gaul, Goths, Vandals, Franks, Vikings, the religious wars, the dynastic wars, serfdom, slavery, feudalism are mainly ethnically and relgiously based.

For example, Roman Julius Caeasar killed one quarter of the people in Gaul, and enslaved a quarter of the rest.
Rome was based upon the slaughter and enslavement of Whites.

During the Thirty Years War, in the area currently referred to as Germany, around a quarter or more of the population was killed by Whites.

Those Whites who died in WW1 and WW2 were killed by fellow Whites.
Quote:
More Jew "history" lies from you.
WW I and 2 were initially the Jew race gaining control of White nations. WW 1 was about the Jew Bolsheviks gaining Russian Empire. WW 2 was declared by Jews in 1933 as a racial reation to Whites removing Jews from power in a European nation.
Certainly Jews started WW1 and 2, but it was Whites who waged it, pulling the trigger, dropping the bombs, evening centuries old scores, and breaking free of several empires.
Part of the purpose of WN is to stop these endless wars between Whites.

The serfs in Russia were treated abominably, the Austro Hungarian Empire was based on fear and extreme oppression, Eastern Europe lived under horrific conditions under Moslem rule.
There were numerous conflicts in WW1 and 2 that broke out.

I am not excusing or reducing Jews role, but we must not be blind to the very real factor that Whites are physically killed by Whites.
Jews can and do influence, but its the individual White aiming and pulling the trigger.
This has gone on long before there was a media, long before Jews had any control at all.

Quote:
What major US media conglomerate is dominated by WASPS?
Jews influence Whites to do their bidding. Shareholders and the market dominate the media.
Consider who writes the articles, buys the media, buys the products they advertise, puts the adverts in them.

Quote:
And here I thought Jewish power was based on the corruption of the Holy Roman Empire and forcing Jew Jesus worship at swordpoint.
Not at all. Its based upon their control of the law making process, of legislators, judges, prosecutors and defence. Gaining control of these is the purpose behind the Jews finance and
media domination.

Who controls the law controls the state.

Once they get a law put in place the entire weight of the state enforces that law.
Everything going wrong today is the result of laws written, passed, implemented and enforced.
COntrol of the law making process needs to be the main focus.

Quote:
For a pretend WASP that's false The Rothschilds empire began in France, then Germany and later Britain in early 1800's.
It began in Germany, the Rothschilds name was originally Bauer, that's where they come from.

Quote:

Communism made no money. It produced nothing. Jews in capitalist nations had to fund Communism all through it's existence.
Communism makes a fortune for the ruling party. Communist parties gain absolute control of all finance, the entire economy, have literally millions of slaves, strip the country of its natural
resources, drain it dry economically, then flee.

[quote]
I can see your enemy is the White aristocracy and British.
[/[QUOTE]

My focus is what normal everyday people can do, actual real life activities, actual real history, and the enormous complexities of the matter. A billion Muslims yell "Jew". How has that worked out for them?
Action is needed, and to act, one needs to operate in certain ways.

Quote:
The Jewish religious groups were thrown out of England in 1290. Since the Jewish Jesus cult invasion of Europe and complete takeover by 1800, religion has been less an issue and race more
an issue.
They financed Cromwell and returned once he had gained control.

Religion is the driving factor.
Show me any White race based organisation which rivals the churches in members, facilities, finance or power.

Quote:
Albert Einstein, the mass killer Jew? Why cite him?
I don't.
The link is to Professor Gene Sharps website, named after Einstein, but has nothing to do with Einstein.

Prof Sharp has helped overthrow 5 communist regimes, is currently working to overthrow the Burmese regime, was the strategist behind the Serbian and Ukranian regime changes, and has acted as advisor and consultant to several other governments, using strikes, trade unions, demonstrations, sanctions, boycotts etc
The Canvasopedia link is to one of the largest collections of material there is on all aspects of forming and running organisations, carrying out activities, planning, changing regimes and operating under extremely hostile conditions.

It is run by former members of Otpor, who drove the public opposition in Serbia.
At one of their protests they had 300 000 people out on the street.
Some of them sit in Serbia's parliament today.

Quote:
American Renaissance is not a European political party.
A conservative monthly publication. The New Century Foundation, a self-styled think tank. It sponsors publications and books, and holds occasional conferences.
Their publication, the Colour of crime has had impact.
Immigration is a problem.
Last I knew, their book was one of the core books used by WN.
Immigration is one of the key issues driving the secessionist movement in 28 US states, and most EU nationalist organisations.
Bear in mind, Jews themselves are only allowed in through lax immigration laws.

Quote:
It completely avoids Jewish crime, while printing articles about immigrant crime that would get it banned in Canada, or Europe.
And you call them cowards?
Are you prepared to print such articles in your own name, at your own cost?

Not everyone everywhere focuses upon Jews.
Due to the attacks on Amren, VNN has alienated Amen readers and supporters, and so cut them off from VNN. Thus they will not learn of the role of the Jew.

Quote:
Amren are not aligning with the way European nationalists work, they are currently teaching, not learning. After 2 decades of failure in the US, some have decided that Amren is not the way that works.
Largely anonymous posts on a forum aren't working well either, are they?
They need to lead to action.
Europeans work predominantly through organisations that focus on single issues, not organisations that focus on many issues.

Quote:
What works in Europe is political parties.
Yes. Now think your own words through.
In order to be a political party you have to have think tanks, hold conferences and above all obey the law.
Anti-semitic or racially based parties and organisations are illegal.

You thus don't want American and EU nationalists to be able to work together.

See, once people know its the Jew, what then?
Do they continue just writing it, over and over, yet actually doing nothing, or do they try to become the government, change the laws etc?

If they decide to act, and want to change the government, they have to become political parties, and in so doing, cannot talk about Jews or race of they want to survive.

You thus have a choice in Europe:
1) talk about Jews, get nothing done, go to prison.
2) don't talk about Jews, try become the government, change the laws, free your people

Quote:
Amren, unlike Duke, has misunderstood that this is a global issue, and Amren not in the least facilitates any conferences, perhaps maybe just one a year, if that. They from the beginning
allowed Jews to attend what meetings they have. It's not convenient.
Jews, intelligence agencies and police will attend all such meetings. They will audit your financials, by law the police can see your membership lists anytime they want.
Warrants aren't needed in the EU.
That is a given.
That is why they operate the way they do. Amren have nationalists fropm Belgium, South Africa, sometimes Germany, the UK and other countries who attend and approve of Amren.
They are quite aware of the international situation.

Quote:
Be interesting to see how the Ataka website would function in such an environment as the USSR occupied Europe in 1985, when posters knew they could go to jail for their posts, and Ataka website as it stands was illegal.
What did Ataka do in real life?
Not on the internet, but in real life?
Publish under their real names, hold public meetings, register political parties, establish foundations, non-profit organisations, holds rallies, marches what exactly did they DO?
If they don't do anything, they are meaningless as organisations.

Quote:
Europe is not the home of secret societies and associations, the Druids are the oldest known secret society and Hellenic classical scholars place the secret society of the Druids in the British Isles, not part of continental Europe.
Druids come from Europe.
Druids came out of the Celtic tribes, who inhabited most of Western Europe, as can be seen from the thousands of menhirs, stone circles, statues, temples.
They were killed by the Romans, first when Caesar conquered Gaul, then when he attacked Britain.
Those who remained fled to Germany and Scandinavia.

For 2000 years that we know of there have been secret societies in Europe to form and free the various countries and nations.

The various pagan religious groups in Europe, as well as the Catholics in particular have had secret societies for millenia.
Freemasons are an example.

Protestantism was formed initially by secret societies, and has had them for 500 years.
The NSDAP was largely created by secret societies, as were most communist and anti-communist groups.
Most NS groups, and many nationalist organisations in Europe today are secret societies, as are many Christian groups in non-Christian countries, and pro-White groups in non-White
countries/areas.

Quote:
Centuries old hatred of Jews drives nationalism, not so much religion at present.
Nationalism in Europe is a fusion of ethnicity and religion. The two are generally inseparable.
The various denominations fund, organise, hide and promote themselves against each other.
Most tribes submerged their tribal identities and became different denominations.

Quote:
France had the first nationalist group in 1970's, then nationalism later appeared in Eastern Europe by 1980.
Every country and nation Europe has ever had was formed by nationalists, by definition.
Who formed the various nations and states? Nationalists.
Throughout the communist countries from the beginning nationalists were regularly shot, tortured and put into gulags.

Quote:
Through the failure of the WTO, World Bank, IMF etc the Jews have lost their power of sanctions and boycotts, and can no longer attack any nation that tries to break free as the Jew global economy declines.
Through these organisations Jews today rule the world.
The whole EU is founded upon trade agreements.

The WTO determine what the US is allowed to buy and sell, the World bank and IMF etc today rule the economies of every country with a central bank.
All central banks report to the Bank for International Settlements.
Quote:
Europeans are increasingly aware of the Jewish role, and they read the books Americans write on the Jewish question.
Actually Europeans wrote the books most Americans read on the Jewish question, communism and Holocaust revisionism.
Where Americans such as David Duke write books, they base it on works by Europeans.
Solzhenitsyn, Zundle, Rudolf, Verbeke, the list goes on.

Quote:
This is where Amren refuses to tread.
They are wrong to not talk about the extremist Jew
Having talked, what then?
Some folks are moving past talk.
This struggle is very real.
People die.
One needs to think and act carefully.

Operating conditions in East Germany under the Stasi, Russia under the KGB and the various agencies throughout Eastern Europe should be studied, since Wolff, former head of the Stasi and Primakov of the former KGB were hired by Homeland Security as consultants.

This is how Russia treats its normal prisoners who disobey guards.
This is just a common beating after complaints about prison treatment.
Political prisoners get treated far more sternly.
Torture is naturally used with politicals.
BurNing, electric shocks, starvation, amputation, and execution.
This is the environment many European nationalists operated under and still succeeded.

http://en.stiftung-hsh.de/document.p..._231&special=0

Last edited by Hugh; January 3rd, 2010 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Added russian prison beating video

Old January 3rd, 2010 #99
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Hugh, I find your claim that Amren and Buchanan are not targeting Americans as their primary audience and must therefore self-censor to allow Europeans to read their material very hard to swallow.
Move away from the concept of one group being all things and covering all areas. Part of the European way I refer to, since it operates in hostile conditions, is to have numerous single issue groups, or groups focusing upon a cluster of similar issues, and not multi-purpose organisations.

One needs to remember, the purpose is to bring about change in real life, and provide material for lobbyists etc that can legally be placed onto the political table.
Immigration, culture and religion are also common concerns across Europe, and thus the focus is upon these areas.

Another major difference is that they have to make a living and pay for their activities which occur in real life. They actually meet with real people, which requires a very different approach to anonymous posting on a forum.
If every poster on VNN was expected to pay membership fees and physically meet, VNN would not operate the same way.

It is meaningless when anonymous posters demand that well-known people in real life do and say what the anonymous posters cannot or will not do themselves.

Further, their target markets are different, being predominantly middle class, middle aged taxpayers, mainly motivated by religion and class, not race.
Thus the focus upon Muslims.
These types of readers also respond to a certain style of writing, and want certain content, and not others.

When one moves from writing to acting in real life, one needs to adapt to ones market. The market will not adapt to you.

Quote:
Even if it were true, there are other options: censored editions could be produced for the European market, or Europeans could receive the uncensored stuff electronically, which would be difficult for the authorities to stop.
Just because there are other options, does not mean that they are better options.

Quote:
If jews aren't a big problem in Europe, why are there laws in several countries forbidding the criticism of jews? Oh, the Muslims... well, who let the Muslims in in the first place?
I didn't say Jews were not a problem, but they are not the main concern.
There are several problems, not one.
White leaders betraying their race are the core problem.
Jews only enter where there is an entrance, and the gateway is White race traitors.
Our leadership are for sale, to whoever wishes to buy them.

If every Jew disappeared tomorrow, a new group would appear and buy our leaders.
We can also buy them if we have enough money.
Jews have no power of their own, they use the power of White leaders and White taxes.

There is also the resource problem, that resources and routes are based in non-White areas.

A government that adopts a race-based approach but depends upon non-Whites to supply it with resources faces difficulties with trade agreements as well as from its corporate sponsors.

Europe is almost entirely dependent for its oil upon Russians and Muslims, and minerals and metals upon Africa. It seems clear that these trade agreements, officially or not, include Europe taking in a certain number of immigrants. The same corporations that fund the pro-immigration groups tend to do business with non-Whites, and be major political party sponsors.

WW2 resulted in around 20 percent of Europeans dying, and at least as many being severely wounded. Every European state was bankrupted, and most cities and towns were wrecked.
The generation that fought it and their children today rule the White world.
They don't want to know about nationalism, just to nurse their wounds and rebuild their countries. Their focus is inward.

WW2 resulted in the loss of most European economies, and Europe has a mere shadow of its former power.

Most men of fighting age who survived dread the prospect of another war, and the economies in some European states have only now begun to recover. In many the economy has not recovered.

Europe has always had wars, but WW1 and WW2 were the straws that broke the camels back, demographically.
Consider the state of the US southern states after the US civil war.
The South in the US has not recovered after 1 war after close to 150 years.
Now imagine the devastation of the Civil war occurring in the South every second or third generation, for its entire history.

Quote:
I'm no expert on the European situation, but it doesn't seem like it's all that different from that of any of the frontier nations. You might want to note that Canada has a big Chinese problem as well (as does Australia, no doubt) and I don't see Muslims as being any more of a problem in Europe as niggers and latrinos are in the U.S.

It's totally different. The frontier nations, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the US and Canada were initially primarily based upon race, united by religion. Muslims have also ruled half of Europe,and waged full scale war numerous times against it, and vice-versa.

I am not familiar with the situation in South America, but it appears to be fragmented as in Europe.

In Europe folks are divided by ethnic group, language and religion.
There are effectively three Europes, the Orthodox one, the Catholic one and the Protestant one.
All have waged war upon each other unceasingly.
Imagine if every US state spoke a different language, and had waged war 10 to 20 times against all their neighbours, as well as been physically invaded half a dozen times by Muslims and Orientals.

Imagine also that the state and church regularly massacred their own citizens, and that torture and imprisonment without trial of dissidents or in their absence their families were routine. That is the situation in most of Europe.

Quote:
On top of that, if Europeans are as high and mighty as you seem to think they are, how come they allowed such laws to be passed in the first place? Why wasn't there more resistance to the EU?

Why do they need polished turds like Jared Taylor to organize their activities for them?
How was the US taken over? By stealth, corruption, murder, war conducted via use of ethnic and racial groups and organised crime. Same happened in Europe. As in the US, no-one apart from the churches are or have ever been powerful enough to oppose a government, in many countries the critical mass of Europeans abandoned the churches, removing their last defence.
Though churches have also massacred Europeans as well, and in those cases, the governments have bene the only protection Europeans have had against the churches, so its a complex situation.

Europeans fear the US invading, or sponsoring invasions as well.
The US dominates EU trade, banking, media and politics as well.
Serbia's bombing was directed as a warning to Europe to sign onto the EU, which it duly did, as well as to obtain control of the minerals in Kosovo.

Do not think for one moment that if Europe resisted the US, the US would not instigate a conflict on European soil with Russia or Muslims.
Trillions of dollars and world domination is at stake.

Then there are the numerous powerful countries bordering Europe, each of which also have a finger in the pie.

Quote:
You might also note that despite all these laws I have seen a great deal of "illegal" material being published from Europe. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Yes, but there is also a horrific price to be paid, and to change a regime, one needs to act in public. In hostile environments, one must thus camouflage what one does. Not everyone wants to be a criminal.

Quote:
Europeans need Amren or Pat Buchanan about as much as Americans need the Vlaams Belang. And these Euro nationalist parties are not synonymous with white nationalism, since most of them are soft on the issue of race. Some of them even receive jewish funding and support.
As we've seen, those US organisations that operate in public are soft on race,and many are also funded by Jews. VNN is not an organisation. One cannot compare internet forum VNN with organisations that have to be registered, have meetings etc.

Different rules apply to organisations, especially when funds have to be raised.

Europeans need Amren and the many other organisations primarily for fund raising in the US, and to market themselves in the US, so the US governemnt and media are not the only voices describing them.

Not that I advocate violence or illegal action, but massive IRA funding came from the Irish in New York.
Several European orgs run organisations and raise funds in the US and other countries because they are unable to do so in their own.

American secessionists in 28 states will be looking very closely at Vlaams Belang, which is effectively splitting the state where the EU is headquartered.
Amren etc are small parts of a very large machine.

European groups tend to focus upon ethnic groups and religious denominations, not the general public, because these two areas motivate people to action.
Race for some reason does not.

One must do what one can with what one has, now.

Old January 3rd, 2010 #100
America First

Hugh thank you the excellent post and it is worthy to ponder IMO.

As for the Stasi, and even what happened to in Cuba, any one disgusted by by present should have at least some idea of exactly how ones own folk played a part in repression and how being led in to Wars has led us to today.

History has not been taught in schools or universities or at least not putting it together in a coherent and useful way.

Quote:
didn't say Jews were not a problem, but they are not the main concern.
There are several problems, not one.
White leaders betraying their race are the core problem.
Jews only enter where there is an entrance, and the gateway is White race traitors.
Our leadership are for sale, to whoever wishes to buy them.

If every Jew disappeared tomorrow, a new group would appear and buy our leaders.
We can also buy them if we have enough money.
Jews have no power of their own, they use the power of White leaders and White taxes.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Tags
american renaissance, jared taylor, jew front amren, jews, shabbos goy

Thread