Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2012 #1
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Talking 31 Of The Smartest & Bright People On The Planet...

(By professional hack Jack Moore....)

I'm not making this up. These are some real tweets on Twitter!

Old November 7th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Did you scroll down to the counter comments? Brain-death is too mild to describe them.

Old November 7th, 2012 #3
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Yes, they are typical kwans. Also number 30 has a congoloid and a mudshark in it. All the 31 tweets were so funny! I needed a good laugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Did you scroll down to the counter comments? Brain-death is too mild to describe them.

Old November 7th, 2012 #4
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Are the neocons going to see the light and learn from their mistakes, ie pandering to niggers jews and latinos, while neglecting Whites?

Old November 7th, 2012 #5
Ted Rock

Default it's bad

When you are brainwashed from age 5 thru college you are brainwashed. Most young people don't have to even think about it, race should be of no consequence. That is their mantra. Even if you show them with stats that the white race will die out under the status-quo they still don't care. Drastic measures are called for.

Old November 7th, 2012 #6
Rick Ronsavelle

Default gag me with a spoon

(comment)

I think racist people should have their eyes removed so that they no longer know the colour of a person and will have to judge them on what they do and say rather than their skin colour. I'm willing to do the surgery, just pop those eyes out with a spoon! ;p

Old November 7th, 2012 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
(comment)

I think racist people should have their eyes removed so that they no longer know the colour of a person and will have to judge them on what they do and say rather than their skin colour. I'm willing to do the surgery, just pop those eyes out with a spoon! ;p
Someone needs to tell this lemming that niggers stink, just so blind people can hate them too.

Old November 7th, 2012 #8
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Yes, they are typical kwans. Also number 30 has a congoloid and a mudshark in it. All the 31 tweets were so funny! I needed a good laugh.
Yeah I was reading some of these last night as they came in hot off the press after the Mormon's defeat. I even felt a bit of hope for our future as a race, that perhaps these young people really do dislike niggers.

However as you point out with the mudshark, not fucking likely. The same kid shouting "nigger" on Twitter is in all likelihood at the same time jamming out to the latest nigger song on Murray Rothstein TV, and making a date with the high school's star nigger quarterback on her iPhone. Her male counterpart is doing the same but making a date with some "OH MY GAWD HAWT ASIAN CHICKS!!! HOW EXOTIC!!!"

Hope...yeah, no.

Old November 8th, 2012 #9
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
I think racist people should have their eyes removed so that they no longer know the colour of a person and will have to judge them on what they do and say rather than their skin colour.
Perhaps egalitarians should be blinded so that they'll be rendered unable to know whether they're being confronted by a fellow human or, say, a ravenous wolf. They should learn to judge based on actions, not species.

Old November 8th, 2012 #10
Crowe

I just got done completely defacing the liberal commentary with a ghost facebook account .

Old November 8th, 2012 #11
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
(comment)

The young are brutally stupid. Skin color is the least of the problems muds cause. If that were the case, I wouldn't think so highly of that 20-something long haired blond girl with the deep tan laying sunny-side-up next to the pool.

Maybe they need more exposure to public bussing, the lines at the chicken places, more O.J. Simpson slice n dice true movies with graphic pictures.

They just haven't seen enough real life niggerdom to be any kind of judge.

"If you aren't liberal when young, you have no heart. If you're not conservative when you mature, you have no brain."

Tags
hnic, obama, obamanation, obongo

Thread