VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 22nd, 2013 #1
Evola
Banned

Angry 3 more of Obamas sons kill Australian baseball player for fun, because they were bored; equals Australia boycotting Amer

DUNCAN, Okla. (AP) — Oklahoma prosecutors have charged two teenage boys with first-degree murder in the random killing of an Australian baseball player as he jogged on a tree-lined road. A third teenager was charged with being an accessory.

Officers say 22-year-old Christopher Lane was shot dead in what Police Chief Dan Ford described as a thrill killing. Ford said a 17-year-old defendant told police the three teenagers were bored and shot Lane for “the fun of it.”

Two boys, ages 15 and 16, were charged with first-degree murder and ordered held without bond. Bond was set at $1 million for the 17-year-old, who was also accused of using a vehicle while a weapon was discharged.

The 17-year-old wept in court after he tried to speak and was cut off by the judge.
RIP Christopher; your life was taken to soon because nig-nogs can’t find something productive to do. I’ve been bored plenty of times growing up and even now, but killing someone has never crossed my mind, as a way to cure boredom. You will sadly be missed.

RIP Christopher; your life was taken to soon because nig-nogs can’t find something productive to do. I’ve been bored plenty of times growing up and even now, but killing someone has never crossed my mind, as a way to cure boredom. You will sadly be missed.

Indiscriminate Killing Leads to Australian Boycott on America

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

Old August 22nd, 2013 #2
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Stop spamming the board, faggot.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=158691

Tags
anti-white, genocide, killed, nigger, niggers

Thread