VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 12th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs up LOL: Robin Williams, shabbos goy "actor"-"comedian" thankfully commits suicide - Na-Nu Na-Nu - (or an act of alternative lifestyle vibrancy?) - ROLMAO

Robin_Williams Robin_Williams

This asshole had all answers for your problems, Kwa's problems, and the world's problems. He, like other all other self-righteous sanctimonious pious Utopians "leftists" "liberals" had no problem with the jew creating laws to force solutions based on his profound insights into the Human condition on you. Unfortunately for assholes of his ilk, he did have the solution for his own problems, those of a wealthy individuals who did not really have to work or worry about retirement or niggers being injected into his 'hood.

Quote:
Death

Williams was found unresponsive in his home in an unincorporated area just outside Tiburon, California, at around 11:55 am PDT on August 11, 2014, and was pronounced dead at 12:02 pm, aged 63. The Coroner Division of Marin County suspects the death to be suicide by asphyxia, pending investigation. According to his publicist, Williams had suffered depression before his death, though he would not confirm the reports that the death was suicide. A forensic examination and toxicology test is scheduled for August 12. A month earlier, Williams had admitted himself into the Hazelden Addiction Treatment Center in Lindstrom, Minnesota for continued sobriety related to his alcoholism.

Williams' wife Susan Schneider said "I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken."

Celebrities paid tribute to Williams, including fellow comedian Steve Martin, who tweeted, "I could not be more stunned by the loss of Robin Williams, mensch, great talent, acting partner, genuine soul." US President Kwa tribal warlord Barack Obama said Williams was "one of a kind", and someone who "ended up touching every element of the human spirit".

Mensch Mensch

Last edited by Tintin; August 12th, 2014 at 03:02 AM.

Old August 12th, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Over here, they're reporting it as a suicide already. How do you commit suicide though asphyxiation? Didn't an other actor do this as a masturbatory rush?

[img]http://www.***********************/forum/attachments/f237/55812d1244396884-david-carradine-death-pictures-dead-david-carradine.jpg[/img]

If I'm not mistaken, we still have only one more Rob Williams left:

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; August 12th, 2014 at 02:54 AM.

Old August 12th, 2014 #3
Serbian

Thumbs up

Another rotten Hymiewood piece of garbage gone. May many more follow.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 12th, 2014 #4
Ray Allan

For years I thought Williams was a jew, but I guess not. He was overrated like so many Hollyweird celebrities and I never could stand him, even way back during his Mork and Mindy days.

Old August 12th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Over here, they're reporting it as a suicide already. How do you commit suicide though asphyxiation? Didn't an other actor do this as a masturbatory rush?

The guy who made a career as a Yellow Face actor. Of course when a sub-human play the role of a Human, that is "progressive". Interesting the morality is reletive to what is in the best interest of the jew.

David_Carradine David_Carradine

Yellow_Face Yellow_Face

Last edited by Tintin; August 12th, 2014 at 08:27 AM.

Old August 12th, 2014 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Related VNN Content:

Robin Williams In Alcohol Rehab
Demented jew Robin Williams uses Hate to divide White peoples in UK, US and Australia

Old August 12th, 2014 #7
varg

Wish people would check for existing threads: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=201716

Old August 12th, 2014 #8
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default .. hung himself

News reports indicate he was practically broke, having major financial problems. He let jews run/control his life.

Quote:
Williams' publicist Mara Buxbaum told The Hollywood Reporter that Williams "has been battling severe depression of late.

David Steinberg, his manager of 35 years: "Nobody made the world laugh like Robin Williams. My brother, my friend, my soulmate, (my meal-ticket) I will miss you."

Quote:
Williams is a staunch supporter of the Democratic Party and perhaps one of the most liberal actors in Hollywood–which is saying a lot. He’s pushed the limits of social convention in his films from a cross-dressing nanny in Mrs. Doubtfire to a gay father who makes a fool (and a cross dresser) out of a conservative politician in The Birdcage.

But in the real world, Williams has said he thinks gay marriage should be legal,

His support of the Democratic Party goes into six-figure territory, with his political donations to the party and left-leaning special interest groups totaling over $150,000.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...or-dies-724724
http://hollowverse.com/robin-williams/#footnote_8_3005

Old August 12th, 2014 #9
Nate Richards

Quote:
News reports indicate he was practically broke, having major financial problems. He let jews run/control his life.
Other articles I've seen had him trying to get out of movies like 20+ years ago, but having to stay in it to pay the wives. So much of that shit that the jewsmedia is celebrating right now, like the cross-dressing granny movie, is stuff that he really didn't want to do.

That article you link to mentions that they had him corralled for "Mrs. Doubtfire 2" LOL it said he had no choice.

I'd kill myself too.

I'll never think of him as a "funny-man" now. This guy's life was shit. Lonely old bastard paying off rich whores for eternity, embarrassing himself on global scale to keep the ticks fed. I wonder if the third one was finally turning aggressive parasite on him and he just said "fuck it... doubtfire 2... and they won't even let me drink to cope with it anymore... FUCK IT" lol

Old August 12th, 2014 #10
alex revision

Remembering Robin Williams, ‘honorary Jew’

Robin Williams z"l in a kippa on the set of "The Crazy Ones"

A lot of people will be posting their Robin Williams memories. Beyond the hours of laughter he gave me, I have one personal memory of Williams, who was found dead on Aug. 11 at his home in Northern California at age 63, an apparent suicide.

Williams was one of the entertainers at the annual banquet for the USC Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation. It was February 17, 2005. Steven Spielberg, who created the Shoah Foundation with the proceeds from his film Schindler’s List, was the host. Williams provided the comedy, Sheryl Crow the entertainment, and the lead speaker and guest of honor was former President Bill Clinton.

My table was next to Williams, who sat beside Crow and her then-husband Lance Armstrong.

A comedy act at a Holocaust event is never easy—that’s a subject for a whole other story—but Williams nailed it. I remember one line from a rapid fire monologue that left him sweating and spent and the crowd in stitches.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Williams said in a Yiddish accent, “Welcome to Temple Beth Prada. This evening's meal will be milchidik, fleishadik, and sushidik.”

Williams, born and raised Episcopalian, said on many occasions he considered himself an “honorary Jew.” He certainly played some onscreen, most memorably (for me) as the spiritually lost Everyman in an adaptation of Saul Bellow’s Seize the Day.

Last March, the actor tweeted a picture of himself in a kippa on the set of his sitcom, "The Crazy Ones."

Williams tweeted: "“Too late for a career change? Rabbi Robin?” The actor's twitter followers liked the tweet. One man responded "Never too late Rabbi Williams."

And, not long ago, Williams had this memorable exchange on German TV.

German Interviewer: Mr. Williams, why do you think there's not so much comedy in Germany?

Williams: Did you ever think you killed all the funny people?

My memory? As the Shoah event went on, I noticed Williams had returned to his seat and remained to the very end, long past the time most headliners duck out. As we all got up to leave, I found myself standing right beside him.

“You were hysterical,” I said.

“Thank you,” he said.

“And you stayed to the end,” I said.

Williams looked at me with great sincerity.

“This means a lot to me,” he said. “Of course.”

His voice caught me off guard at first, coming from a man who on stage slipped with restless energy from one crazy voice to another. Then I realized: the earnest, quiet sincere voice I was hearing—that was his own.

Bless you, Robin Williams.

Remembering Robin Williams, ?honorary Jew? | Bloggish | Jewish Journal

Old August 12th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Reading about his massive leech bills almost made me feel sorry for him - then I read this:

Quote:

German Interviewer: Mr. Williams, why do you think there's not so much comedy in Germany?

POOF! went the sympathy.

I never liked the Leno-chinned hairball with his rapid-fire lipless leftist yap. Good riddance.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 12th, 2014 #12
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
RIP Julius Streicher.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old August 12th, 2014 #13
Mark Weisser

Hahahaha! I'm glad this kike-lover is dead! And in a bizarre wanking accident no less, made my day!

Old August 12th, 2014 #14
varg

Quote:
Hahahaha! I'm glad this kike-lover is dead! And in a bizarre wanking accident no less, made my day!
Yeah even though they reported that he'd been depressed and suffered from bipolar disorder, the theory you guys came up with is obviously the most likely scenario. Who needs proof when you have inside sources like random people on the Internet.

Old August 12th, 2014 #15
Nate Richards

Quote:
the theory you guys came up with
A couple questioned if that could be what happened, and one came in later assuming it was what happened. Nobody was pushing a theory very hard.

Yeah I didn't see a reason to think he'd killed himself while masturbating, but you never know. Thanks to Bob Crane and David Carridine, people think the worst when they read that someone "asphyxiated himself".

From what the county is saying now, it sounds like a pretty sure thing that he wasn't getting "auto-erotic". He'd attempted to cut wrists and hung self with a belt. Old-school lol who hangs himself with a belt anymore?

Can you imagine being forced into new adventures of "Doubtfire" or "Birdcage" to pay off some elderly whores, indefinitely, while deprived of alcohol anesthetic? There's nothing strange about this suicide at all.

Last edited by Nate Richards; August 12th, 2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: corpse pic was fake

Old August 12th, 2014 #16
Josie_in_SF

Too bad he couldn't at least have found a better method. Somehow it's not quite fair, I feel sorry for him, yet if it was me he would be pleased to hear about the demise of someone who doesn't support his masters.

Who's next? Sean Penn sounds okay to me..

Old August 13th, 2014 #17
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Too bad he couldn't at least have found a better method. Somehow it's not quite fair, I feel sorry for him, yet if it was me he would be pleased to hear about the demise of someone who doesn't support his masters.

Who's next? Sean Penn sounds okay to me..
Either him or boner, bono, what ever the fuck that idiot calls himself.

Old August 13th, 2014 #18
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

German Interviewer: Did you ever consider that all the funny people asphyxiated themselves?

Last edited by Tintin; August 13th, 2014 at 05:10 AM.

Old August 13th, 2014 #19
N.B. Forrest

Alec Baldwin (your daughter's getting her pussy sucked by a revolting nigger bulldyke. What YOU got to live for?)

Bruce Willis (see above)

Johnny Depp

George Clooney

Will Ferrell

Any Hollywitz kike

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 13th, 2014 #20
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Could've-been-Michelle-Obama's-sister mourns ex-boyfriend

http://www.arcor.de/content/unterhal...s,content.html

Tags
auto erotic asphyxiation, entertainer, robin williams, shabbos goy, shabbos goyim

Thread