VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 18th, 2020 #21
Stewart Meadows

Jewish newspaper brags about how jews helped the bloodthirsty, genocidal communists to power in China:

Quote:
A Jew in Mao's China

July 9, 2012 By Laura Goldman

Even when I have been disenfranchised from God and synagogue, I have always been culturally proud to be a Jew. A source of that pride is the Jewish tradition of helping the oppressed, and our involvement in social movements such as labor and civil rights.

Until I saw the documentary “The Revolutionary” at the Philadelphia Independent Film Festival, I mistakenly thought that China during the revolutionary period was one country that had not felt the Jewish embrace. In fact, 85 to 90% of the foreigners helping the Chinese at the time of the Communist takeover were Jewish. This included the daughter of the founder of the brokerage firm Goldman Sachs, who left the comfort of her Park Avenue home to assist the Chinese.
(...)
“The Revolutionary” tells the story of Southern-born Sidney Rittenberg, the only American that has ever been admitted to the Chinese Communist Party. The Mandarin-speaking Rittenberg, who was initially sent to China by the U.S. Army at the time of Japan’s surrender at the end of World War II, became an influential advisor to Mao Zedong and to the first premier of the People’s Republic of China, Zhou Enlai.
(...)
Rittenberg’s compelling story, with all of its twists and turns, grabbed me. I left the theater marveling at his sacrifices
https://forward.com/schmooze/159051/...in-maos-china/

You can read more about the jews' influence in China in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old April 18th, 2020 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
That's disgusting.
The media would have you believe the chinks are more advanced.
This is the kind of thing one might expect from cambodia or vietnam.
Goes to show the extent of the warped perception viewers receive from the Marxist Stream Media.
There are (at least) four kinds of Westerners who admire the mass-murdering Chinese savages:

1. Far-left extremists who see China as one of the last few influential communist countries.

2. Confused New Age hippies who erroneously think that the Chinese are a noble, profound, spiritual people (when in reality they're materialistic savages who have only brought the world torture, murder, genocide, diseases, animal abuse, air pollution and defective export products).

3. Conservatives who like to use Chinese people in the West as examples of model immigrants while attacking Muslims. That way these pathetic cuckservatives can say "See, we're not racists. We love immigrants who work hard and follow the law". (In reality, the Chinese behave like ghetto negroes, but who cares about facts?)

4. Certain White Nationalists who believe that China is the great white hope that's going to crush international jewry/the Jew World Order. These people have tried to spread the retarded conspiracy theory that the coronavirus is a bioweapon that was created by the jews and their American lackeys in order to destroy the Chinese economy. (There are so many flaws in that ridiculous claim.)

Old April 19th, 2020 #23
Stewart Meadows

Brexit champion Nigel Farage on China:

Quote:
Nigel Farage: ‘It is time we all challenged China'

By Daisy Busel

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Nigel Farage has called for more scrutiny of the Chinese government amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Writing in Newsweek, the former Brexit Party leader said the country had been “above criticism” after Covid-19 spread globally.

Coronavirus was first detected in the Chinese city of Wuhan in December 2019.
(...)
He said: “Isn’t it time we in the West had a grown-up conversation about China, beginning with the truth that several layers of the regime—from sanitary inspectors to secret police— are responsible for this nightmare?

“Isn’t this the moment when we need to remind ourselves that China is a deeply unpleasant communist dictatorship, a surveillance society that executes thousands of its own people every year?”
https://talkradio.co.uk/news/nigel-f...na-20031933107

Old April 19th, 2020 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
NIGEL FARAGE: TRUMP'S RIGHT. THE WHO IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE | OPINION

NIGEL FARAGE
ON 4/16/20 AT 12:55 PM EDT

President Trump's aversion to the World Health Organization has been obvious for some time, so it was no surprise when he announced that the US would stop funding it. His decision has prompted a predictable chorus of complaints and howls of despair from all the usual suspects, but for multiple reasons these must be ignored.

First, let's consider the track record of the WHO's director-general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, a man who has behaved appallingly during the Covid-19 crisis. While a microbiologist and a malaria researcher, he has no known professional medical training—and yet he is in charge of the United Nations agency which is responsible for global public health. Even if the world had not been struck by coronavirus many would, on this evidence alone, question his fitness for this particular post. But his lack of appropriate credentials are not the half of it.

Formerly, Tedros served as a minister under Ethiopia's prime minister and president, Meles Zenawi, whose repressive regime had close links to Beijing. Tedros was also on good terms with another China apologist, Zimbabwe's tyrannical president Robert Mugabe, and in 2017 he even installed Mugabe as a WHO goodwill ambassador (a decision that was reversed after protests from human rights groups). His political background therefore raises legitimate questions about his objectivity in the current pandemic. His actions in recent weeks have merely confirmed his strong admiration for China.

In January, he visited China and met with President Xi Jinping. On his return, he praised the Communist state for its "transparency", despite it having covered up the true extent of Covid-19 by silencing doctors who wanted to alert the public to the outbreak. Chillingly, it has been reported that three journalist whistleblowers—named as Chen Qiushi, Fang Bing and Li Zehua—remain missing two months after trying to inform the world of the true scale of the outbreak in Wuhan. Although senior figures from the WHO, including Australia's Professor John Mackenzie, have called China "reprehensible", Tedros has continued to heap praise on Xi and on his country, saying it should be "congratulated" for protecting "the people of the world". He even told colleagues he was "very impressed and encouraged by the president's detailed knowledge of the outbreak."

Time after time, Tedros has made statements urging other countries not to close their borders to Chinese visitors and has glorified China for setting "a new standard on outbreak control". Yet it now seems to me that the WHO has, through such sheer imbecilic irresponsibility, actively helped to spread this disease around the world.
Read the rest here:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-right...urpose-1498363

Old April 19th, 2020 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Democrats Say Trump’s Halt to W.H.O. Funding Breaks ‘Same Spending Laws that Brought About His Impeachment’

EDWIN MORA 16 Apr 2020

House Democrats revived the specter of impeachment for President Donald Trump if he moves forward with his order to defund the communist China-influenced World Health Organization (W.H.O.) for mismanaging and covering up the extent of the coronavirus outbreak during its early stages.

The Democrat lawmakers argued that Trump lacks the authority to halt congressionally-approved funding for the W.H.O., a component of the United Nations.

Trump has said he wants to pull funding from the W.H.O. because of the organization’s role in “mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus” during its early stages, a move that slowed the world’s response.
(...)
U.S. lawmakers reportedly appropriated $122 million for the W.H.O. in the fiscal year 2020.

The organization receives funding through assessed contributions, notably membership dues from member countries, as well as voluntary contributions from states and private organizations.

According to the Impoundment Control Act, Trump is allowed to withhold appropriated money as long as he gets approval from Congress within 45 days.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...w-h-o-funding/

Old April 19th, 2020 #26
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
GOP Senators to Investigate WHO’s Role in China’s Coronavirus Cover-Up

SEAN MORAN 14 Apr 2020

Several Republican senators sent a letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) on Tuesday, demanding information relating to the organization’s role in helping China cover up the coronavirus.

Sens. Rick Scott (R-FL), Joni Ernst (R-IA), Todd Young (R-IN), Steve Daines (R-MT), Kevin Cramer (R-FL), Martha McSally (R-AZ), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) sent a letter to WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus requesting information ahead of a congressional hearing regarding the WHO’s role in helping the Chinese government cover up information regarding the coronavirus outbreak.

The Republican senators noted that the WHO has ignored calls for the agency to investigate the spread of the coronavirus.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...irus-cover-up/

Old April 19th, 2020 #27
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Just Go: Petition Demanding Resignation of WHO Chief Closes on 1M Signatures

SIMON KENT 12 Apr 2020

An online petition calling both for the resignation of World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and the inclusion of Taiwan in the globalist body was nearing one million signatures Sunday morning.

The campaign began on January 31 when the petition titled, “Call for the resignation of Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General,” appeared on Change.org, citing Tedros’ refusal on January 23 to designate the Wuhan coronavirus a global health emergency.

The author said this was partially to blame for the number of infected cases increasing more than tenfold from 800 to more than 10,000 in as little as five days.

So too was the outright refusal of the WHO to acknowledge the scale of the problem that lay ahead:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...1m-signatures/

Old April 20th, 2020 #28
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
4. Certain White Nationalists who believe that China is the great white hope that's going to crush international jewry/the Jew World Order. These people have tried to spread the retarded conspiracy theory that the coronavirus is a bioweapon that was created by the jews and their American lackeys in order to destroy the Chinese economy. (There are so many flaws in that ridiculous claim.)
Obviously China tried to confuse the traces spreading the rumors about American/CIA origin of the virus in spite of the fact that coronavirus researches and experiments in Wuhan lab have been well documented.

I can add Russia funded sources try to promote this theory too as Russia behaves very sycophantic in relation to China.

Old April 20th, 2020 #29
Stewart Meadows

I used to have some respect for RT, but its pro-Chinese slant is a disgrace. Now they're defending the corrupt, anti-white WHO and siding with scum like Upchuck Schumer, Mark Fuckerberg and Nancy Pelosi.

Here's what I wrote about RT in another thread:

Quote:
RT has always been a mixed bag, and at this point I think the bad things outweigh the good. It has published a lot of excellent articles that demolish the "Western" (read: jewish) media's lying propaganda about Russiagate and Venezuela, but sadly it also acts as a mouthpiece for the mass-murdering Chinese regime.

For example, when the Chinese coronavirus was starting to spread in the West, RT excreted articles/op-eds that downplayed the outbreak, and Westerners who were concerned about it were denounced as xenophobes, racists, etc.

Later, when the truth became too obvious to hide, RT changed its tactics and started attacking the US for not acting sooner to prevent the outbreak while praising China for its supposedly swift response. (Contradiction much? Good grief...)

The most disgusting example of RT's pro-Chinese propaganda is the op-ed "Human life must trump economics in a pandemic. THIS is why China is succeeding in war on Covid-19 and US is on path to disaster", which is one of the most chutzpathic pieces of crap I've ever come across - and that's saying a lot, considering all the jewish newspaper articles I've read.

As if that's not enough, RT has also defended the loathsome jewish pedophile Woody Allen and attacked people who have a problem with his disgusting behavior.

Another thing that I dislike about RT is its constant mocking of animal rights and the people who support them.

And then there's the fact that it keeps shoehorning the usual "Hitler was evil" nonsense in articles that have nothing to do with WWII. Because, you know, it's not like we've heard enough about that in the (((Western))) media.

Old April 20th, 2020 #30
Stewart Meadows

Here's a video that supposedly shows a Chinese worker wiping his shoes with face masks that he and his fellow savages are manufacturing:

Some of the comments:

Quote:
Need to end Chinese manufacturing. They're disgusting. The only thing they seem to invent are diseases.
Quote:
a majority of Chinese people deem Americans as their enemies. They always mess up the products to be sold to the US. Another example is that they even tune down the sensitivity of the thermometers so that a person with a fever of 38°C (100.4°F) will be detected normal, 36°C (96.8°F). As a result, people with a fever suspected of coronavirus will not be properly detected, and will keep unknowningly spreading the virus to other Americans, causing the situation in the US to exacerbate
Quote:
Whenever i think of buying anything made in china
I just remember this
Quote:
You will pay the price, believe me sooner or later
Quote:
This sabotaging equipment certain Chinese are doing isn't going to work out well for China in the long run.
Quote:
China can help!?
It's bad joke.
Quote:
Next time, before you buy any products "Made in China", please recall this footage. How terrifying they are.
Quote:
not Enough for Chinese to give all world Corona also they sold dirty masks
i was loving China now i heat them from deeper in my heart.
i lost everything also all cities in my country is lockdown and thanks to Chinese corona 凸(>皿<)凸
To be fair, some people are saying that the face masks in that video are waste products, and not the ones that will be sold to the public:

Quote:
This is the waste of the debugging machine, not the formal sale of the product, the formal sale of the production line on the direct packaging!
Quote:
1. Those are not N95 Masks which means they are not destined to play any meaningful role in this epidemic
I don't know who's right here, but I do know that the Chinese scum hava a history of selling defective products. Here's one of many examples:

Quote:
The 2008 Chinese milk scandal was a significant food safety incident in China. The scandal involved milk and infant formula along with other food materials and components being adulterated with melamine. Of an estimated 300,000 victims in China,[1] six babies died from kidney stones and other kidney damage and an estimated 54,000 babies were hospitalized.[2][3] The chemical gives the appearance of higher protein content when added to milk, leading to protein deficiency in the formula. In a separate incident four years prior, diluted milk had resulted in 12 infant deaths from malnutrition.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

Old April 21st, 2020 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
California Gov. Newsom won’t share details on $1B mask deal with China

By Emily Jacobs
April 21, 2020

California Gov. Gavin Newsom is facing pushback as state lawmakers have begun demanding details of his nearly $1 billion deal to receive 200 million masks per month from a Chinese manufacturer.

Just two weeks after announcing the deal, Newsom has remained largely mum on the specifics.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/gavin-...al-with-china/

Old April 22nd, 2020 #32
Lutador Branco

Quote:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/p...rus/index.html

The jews and their leftist/globalist lackeys are already kvetching:

Schumer: Attacking W.H.O. Isn’t Making America Better

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...merica-better/

CNN’s Acosta: Trump Is Using China and W.H.O. as ‘Scapegoats’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...as-scapegoats/

Hollywood Goes After Trump for Halting The WHO Funding: ‘F**ing Moron’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ng-fing-moron/

"Trump halts World Health Organization funding over handling of coronavirus outbreak"

What extremely interesting news.

The Chinese Communist Party, Zionism and the entire Left must be fought.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #33
Stewart Meadows

Here's a piece in which Ann Coulter calls out China - and she even names the jew (albeit subtly):

Quote:
Ann Coulter: Trump and China: a Love Story

Ann Coulter 22 Apr 2020

(...) On the other hand, Trump does deserve a lot of the blame for the Wuhan virus by keeping — wait, checking my notes — NONE of his promises on China. This, the media will never mention.

During the campaign, Trump sure talked a good game. He said, “We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country.” He vowed to put tariffs on their goods and bring manufacturing home.

Then he got elected, and Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Trump’s other salt-of-the-earth advisers told him tariffs were a bad idea. So he imposed no tariffs for two long years and, today, almost all our pharmaceuticals, face masks and other crucial supplies are still being made in China.
(...)
“Birth tourism” has also continued apace under Trump, with tens of thousands of pregnant Chinese ladies flying to America every year for the sole purpose of giving birth to an anchor baby, who will then be used to bring the whole family here.

There’s one way to stop it, and Trump could do it tomorrow. Sign an executive order ending the anchor baby scam. Not say he’s going to sign it, as he does whenever he wants to gin up the base. Actually sign it.

The Supreme Court has never ruled that the children born to illegal aliens or tourists are citizens, for the simple reason that that would be insane. The 14th amendment is about slavery, as the court has repeatedly held, not Chinese birth tourists or pregnant Mexicans.

But he won’t do it. Ivanka needs her trademarks — and Goldman might give Jared a job! Sorry about that Wuhan flu, America.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-a-love-story/

Quote:
Then he got elected, and Jared Kushner, Gary Cohn, and Trump’s other salt-of-the-earth advisers told him tariffs were a bad idea. So he imposed no tariffs for two long years
This is the umpteenth example of how jews are leading the disgraceful pro-Chinese campaign.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Faulty Chinese Masks Force More than 1,000 Spanish Medics into Isolation

Kurt Zindulka 23 Apr 2020

More than 1,000 Spanish healthcare workers have gone into isolation after wearing faulty medical masks bought from China.

Spain had ordered 400,000 masks from the communist nation to protect frontline medical staff. However, due to their poor quality, the medics are in quarantine and will undergo testing for the Chinese-born virus.

The masks were acquired from the Chinese-based firm Garry Galaxy, and are believed to have been in use for ten days before it was discovered on Friday that they were defective. Most of the masks have been recalled, yet as some are still believed to be in circulation, according to El País.

“There are people who worked the whole day using a mask that offers ten minutes of protection,” said the General Council of Nursing Associations.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ics-isolation/

Old April 23rd, 2020 #35
bedford

Isn't Zuckerjew married to some chink skank! Probably married her so he could make deals with the commies easier.

Old April 25th, 2020 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Isn't Zuckerjew married to some chink skank! Probably married her so he could make deals with the commies easier.
You might be right. As I said in my thread about the jewish influence in China, I've seen people claim that the jewish parasites have used up America's resources and are looking for a new host country with a rich population that they can exploit, and that they have chosen China, and that they're adopting Chinese children (that they intend to raise as jews) in order to be able to blend in with the Chinese in the (near) future.

Interestingly, jews talk openly about this in their newspapers, here's just one example:

Quote:
Adoptive Jewish Families Head Back to China

Rabbi Mark Sameth does a lot of traveling with his two Chinese-born adopted daughters in pursuit of the girls’ hybrid cultural heritage.

On a recent trip to Washington from their home in Pleasantville, N.Y., they hunted down an ancient carved-stone washing bowl that once belonged to a Chinese synagogue. In New York City, they mined the sacred books room of the Jewish Theological Seminary to examine a Chinese Torah scroll bound with silk. But the most exciting trip, Sameth says, was touring with his daughters, ages 5 and 9, in China last summer.

“Now that the girls were old enough, we wanted to take them to see the country,” Sameth told the Forward. “The tour took us to ancient China, medieval China and modern China. And we wanted them to see the Jewish parts of China.”

The Sameth family is not alone. As the first generation of adopted Chinese daughters enters early childhood and adolescence, a growing number of adoptive Jewish parents are touring China with their children, in search of a way to explore identities that are both Chinese and Jewish.

“A large number of families returning are Jewish families,” Jane Liedtke said. Liedtke founded the Bloomington, Ill.-based Our Chinese Daughters Foundation, which organizes China tours for adoptive families.

According to Liedtke, Jews have constituted a growing portion of her clients since she began leading trips 10 years ago.
(…)
While there are no statistics on how many Jewish families have adopted daughters from China, the adoption rate by American families swelled in the 1990s after the Chinese government opened the country’s doors to foreign adoption. Today, there are more than 65,000 adopted Chinese children living in the United States,
(…)
For Jewish parents who have adopted daughters from China, a return trip can be driven by a variety of motivations. Some parents see it as a valuable opportunity to synthesize their daughters’ Jewish and Chinese heritages, while others see it simply as a chance to visit the places that shaped their daughters’ first days, such as orphanages. Others find it an alluring locale for a bat mitzvah.
(…)
Many of these groups arrange for additional excursions to Jewish sites. Our Chinese Daughters Foundation maintains a relationship with Jewish community members in Beijing to meet the needs of its Jewish clients. Another popular stop is the city of Kaifeng in the Henan province, which was home to an isolated Jewish community that formed 1,000 years ago.
https://forward.com/news/12769/adopt...o-china-01358/

Old April 26th, 2020 #37
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Beijing Seizes 89 Million Defective Masks as Complaints Grow About Low Quality Chinese Supplies

SIMON KENT 26 Apr 2020

China has confiscated over 89 million poor quality masks, a government official said Sunday, as Beijing faces increasing complaints from customers angry about faulty protective gear being rushed into global supply chains.

Demand for protective equipment has soared as nations battle the deadly coronavirus, which has infected nearly three million people and killed 203,675, according to latest figures.

But an increasing number of countries have complained about faulty masks and other products exported by China, mostly for use by medical workers and vulnerable groups.

As of Friday, China’s market regulators have inspected nearly 16 million businesses and seized over 89 million masks and 418,000 pieces of protective gear, claimed Gan Lin, deputy director of the State Administration of Market Regulation, at a press conference.

Regulators had also seized ineffective disinfectants worth over $1.1 million, she alleged, although it is unclear how much of the confiscated goods were destined for markets abroad.

No evidence was presented to back the claim that 16 million individual businesses had been inspected by Chinese officials.

What is clear is that the list of countries complaining about the low status of Chinese medical manufacturing grows day by day. So too the warnings about trading with the single party state:
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...nese-supplies/

Old April 26th, 2020 #38
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Hayward: Chinese Media Threatens Lawsuits Against U.S. for AIDS Deaths

John Hayward 23 Apr 2020

An especially unhinged editorial from China’s state-run Global Times on Thursday threatened to sue the United States, for supposedly creating AIDS in the 1980s, in retaliation for the state of Missouri filing a lawsuit against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) for unleashing the Wuhan coronavirus.

The basic thrust of the editorial is that sovereign immunity dooms such lawsuits to failure (and the CCP might add that China has a history of simply ignoring international court decisions it dislikes while prattling endlessly about “globalism” and “multilateralism”).

Since the CCP is incapable of making any argument without veiled threats, the Global Times mused about counter-suing the U.S. for AIDS and destroying the entire international legal system if anyone tries to hold it accountable for the costs of the Wuhan virus:
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...r-aids-deaths/

Old April 28th, 2020 #39
Stewart Meadows

The rich and influential Chinese aren't just buying European property - they're also buying European children:

Quote:
Ukraine busts ‘human trafficking ring’ that sold BABIES to Chinese ‘single men of certain orientation’

26 Apr, 2020 19:54 / Updated 1 day ago

Ukrainian police have raided a private reproductive clinic that has been allegedly “selling babies” to China. While the suspects are accused of “human trafficking,” surrogate motherhood is a legal gray area in Ukraine.

The scandalous case was brought to light by the country’s interior ministry late on Saturday. The police broke up a “human-trafficking” ring that was centered at a private reproductive clinic in Kiev.

Further details on the case were shared by the Deputy Interior Minister Anton Gerashenko on his Facebook page. The ring involved the head of the clinic, her son, as well as two other Ukrainian and three Chinese nationals. They were charged with human trafficking that may lead to 12 years in prison with property confiscation.

The majority of the clinic’s clients were single Chinese males of “certain orientation,” as Gerashenko put it. While the exact number of trafficked babies remains unknown, at least 140 more Chinese nationals are under investigation, the official added.

The price tag for a single baby was about $50,000.
https://www.rt.com/news/486930-ukrai...y-trafficking/

Question: What's the difference between the jews and the Chinese?

Answer: There is no difference whatsoever.

Shlomo and Cow Dung Ho are two peas in a pod.

Old April 28th, 2020 #40
Stewart Meadows

It might seem strange that the disgustingly pro-Chinese RT would publish the article that I linked to in my previous post, but you have to keep in mind that RT has a policy of highlighting news stories that expose everything that's wrong with Ukraine. It looks like RT's hatred of Ukraine (which is fully understandable) is stronger than its love for the Chinese scum.

Tags
china, coronavirus, globalist, world health organization, wuhan virus

Thread