VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2021 #1
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Default Unhinged Woke Libtards Chimpout In Lebanon Ohio

According to the article Lebanon is 93% White and 3% black but I would say it’s closer to 1%, 200 out of 20,000 sounds more accurate than 600 out of 20,000. Lebanon Ohio is Trump country, there were next to no Biden signs in anyone’s yards, racial purity is our security.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/loca...outputType=amp

Quote:
“I think we need to have an advisory committee,” said resident Steve Edwards. He said he put up a Black Lives Matter sign that irritated a neighbor who suggested he should move away.

Raye Kimberlin of the MLK Community Coalition of Lebanon, believes an HRC would be a positive for the city. She asked council to address past and present discrimination as people of color have been affected by white supremacists.
I doxxed Steve, he is a registered democrat, just moved to Lebanon after living in Oxford and Cincinnati, diverse multicultural utopias. He knew where he was moving to, he must have a Schwerner/Goodman/Cheney complex.

I never knew we had a Marchin Looter Koon Community Coalition.

I have long predicted that the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Act would be used in my town as we are deemed “too White” just waiting for the vacant apartments to be filled with niggers, making them undesirable to the Whites.

Tags
forced integration, human rights commission, lebanon ohio, white genocide

Thread