VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2021 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default China deals with nigger infestation

They reduced a nigger infestation from 100,000 to just 4,550!

Quote:
Covid-19 drove hundreds of Africans out of Guangzhou. A generation of mixed-race children is their legacy
[...]
At the turn of the 21st century, Guangzhou -- already a magnet for internal migrants -- became an accidental experiment in multiculturalism in China, as loose immigration rules and factories churning out cheap products attracted droves of African entrepreneurs.

Business boomed, and by 2012 as many as 100,000 Sub-Saharan Africans had flocked to the city, according to Prof. Adams Bodomo's book "Africans in China." While that figure was never verified, it pointed to the generally accepted opinion that, between 2005 and 2012, at least, this was the largest African expatriate community in Asia.

As interracial marriages in the community flourished, Bodomo theorized that, in time, an African-Chinese minority would arise, becoming China's 57th ethnic group and demanding full citizenship rights. Today, that looks unlikely. By April last year, just 4,550 Africans were living in Guangzhou, according to local authorities, including students and diplomats as well as businesspeople.
[...]
One reason for the decline of the African community over the past year is strictly business.
In 2019 alone, of the 2.95 million foreigners entering China through Guangzhou, 358,000 were from African countries, according to local officials. Many came on quick visits to buy from the region's factories, using African residents as middlemen to connect with Chinese wholesalers.

When Covid-19 prevented foreigners from visiting China, the factory owners of the Pearl River Delta -- often cited as the world's biggest urban area -- had to rethink their business model.

Many in the area, which includes the cities of Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan and Dongguan, began advertising their services on e-commerce giants such as Alibaba. This allowed them to connect with African customers directly, rather than waiting for them to come to the city in person to place orders, as had been the way for decades.
[...]
But it's a competitive landscape. There are now hundreds of thousands of Chinese migrants in Africa who can easily order from Chinese factories themselves, and sell to locals where they are living -- cutting Africans out of the equation in their home nations.

Some say that's what the Chinese authorities would prefer.

"China wants to be the middleman and not have Africans (in its borders)," says Mathews, author of "The World in Guangzhou." "So it would make much more sense for the Chinese merchants to move to Africa, rather than having the Africans go to China."
[...]
In 2011, the provincial authorities clamped down on overstayers, offering rewards to Chinese who turned them in, and making it illegal for employers, hoteliers or educational institutes to serve them.
[...]
Back in Guangzhou, Nigerian father-of-three Chike says the way he is treated by some Chinese residents in his home city makes him feel they suspect Africans "are the virus." It's something, he says, he tries not to think about. "Not everyone is comfortable in another country," he adds.
[...]

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/17/c...ntl/index.html

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 18th, 2021 at 02:36 PM.

Old March 18th, 2021 #2
James Radov

Social hygiene can be done..

I have been to China and never saw a nigger, so the one she have for now must be real quiet and obedient.. so any of the nigger chimp outs we see in Europa and Amerikwa will never be allowed there.

even better, China is taking over huge areas of africa and treating the nigger the same way there..

Old March 18th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

Chinese peepow not like a brown jungle man!!

Old March 18th, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix

Sounds like the chink women have the jungle fever.

"As interracial marriages in the community flourished, Bodomo theorized that, in time, an African-Chinese minority would arise, becoming China's 57th ethnic group and demanding full citizenship rights. Today, that looks unlikely. By April last year, just 4,550 Africans were living in Guangzhou, according to local authorities, including students and diplomats as well as businesspeople.

Ten months on, more than a dozen experts and Africans who spoke with CNN said that number has further dwindled, due to several repatriation flights to Nigeria and Kenya, and tougher coronavirus-era visa rules, with most foreigners barred from entry to China. Many who remain are rooted in China by Chinese wives and children."

Old March 18th, 2021 #5
Joe from OH

If the Chinks win the Battle for World Domination, niggers will be on the endangered species list in short order. Chang has no use for Tyrone.

Ultimately nature will prevail and the antiquated agricultural equipment known as niggers will go by way of the buggy whip. The only thing holding it back from happening now is jewish control over the west and Christianity. Those are two forces that won't be calling the shots in 50 years.

Enjoy your time now, oppressed niggers. This is the apex of your sorry race's existence and your window for leaching off of YT is nearing an end.

Last edited by Joe from OH; March 18th, 2021 at 02:49 PM.

Old March 18th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

Ah yes, another China-worshipping thread. We can never have too many of those. Anyway, it's true that the Chinese don't like negroes (this topic has been discussed in other threads here on VNN), but they also believe that negroes should be used as a weapon against white people so that the West is destroyed.

That's why China's state-run media support the jew-backed terrorist group "Black Lives Matter":

Quote:
State Media: The Chinese Are ‘Cheering’ U.S. Riots

FRANCES MARTEL 1 Jun 2020

China’s state-run propaganda newspaper Global Times repeatedly gloated this weekend over the widespread destruction by radical leftists in the United States, claiming on Monday that “Chinese netizens are cheering” looting and vandalism.
(...)
“The Chinese language hashtags ‘#US Riots’ and ‘#US riots spreading to 22 states’ received more than 1.74 billion views and more than 290,000 discussions on China’s Sina Weibo social media platform as of press time,” the Global Times claimed, without informing the reader that the Communist Party has the ultimate say in trending topics on Chinese platforms.
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...ing-u-s-riots/

Chinese state-run media also attack white Americans, accuse them of being "white supremacists" and even express joy at the prospect of America's negroes and mestizos breeding the country's white population out of existence:

Quote:
US values to change as white population diminishes

By Hu Xijin Source:Global Times Published: 2020/6/13 11:08:33

The US is in real big trouble. Although the ongoing protests against racial discrimination are more like an anger-venting campaign launched by African Americans as they have neither formed a guiding principle nor set a clear-cut goal as with the civil rights movement in the 1960s, the fierce demands of the protesters have somewhat reverberated in the US politics.
(...)
The US values system dominated by white people is shaking. There are multiple reasons, but the most important one, I think, is that quiet changes are taking place in US demographics. During the civil rights movement in the 1960s, confronted by the black's long-term struggle and strong demands, the white elites made concessions based on reason. This led to a black-white reconciliation at that time.
(...)
US President Donald Trump has still insisted on the values of white supremacy.
(...)
White people comprise only 52 percent of the US population, which makes it difficult to sustain the dominance of white supremacists. The numbers of Latin Americans and blacks are rising, and it's inevitable that the US values system will become more diverse. Choosing to stand with blacks and other minorities may not be an accurate option before the November election, but it's a bet worth trying. Therefore, 80-year-old Pelosi knelt on Monday for 8 minutes and 46 seconds at Emancipation Hall at the US Capitol.

White supremacy will eventually come to a dead end in the US.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1191456.shtml

One would have to be a really pathetic self-hating cuck to support the anti-white Chinese scum.

Old March 19th, 2021 #7
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Ah yes, another China-worshipping thread. We can never have too many of those. Anyway, it's true that the Chinese don't like negroes (this topic has been discussed in other threads here on VNN), but they also believe that negroes should be used as a weapon against white people so that the West is destroyed.

That's why China's state-run media support the jew-backed terrorist group "Black Lives Matter":

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...ing-u-s-riots/

Chinese state-run media also attack white Americans, accuse them of being "white supremacists" and even express joy at the prospect of America's negroes and mestizos breeding the country's white population out of existence:

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1191456.shtml

One would have to be a really pathetic self-hating cuck to support the anti-white Chinese scum.
Actually, I'm an equal opportunity hater of yellow races. I do hate the slopes (vietnamese, cambodians, laotians, etc.) worse than the others. The vietnamese have taken over the women's nail salons in the area where we reside and the gook females don't bother to use sanitized instruments on customers, going from one to another sans sanitizing the nail instruments.AAAnnnndddd.... the gooks get small businesses grants and loans that White People would NEVER get!!! I have a few physician pals who, along with me, are calling the health departments and business boards quite frequently. Some salons have been forced to close: however, a new group of gooks come in and the entire process is repeated. It seems like there is an endless number of gooks and not enough state workers to see that there is a problem with gook nail salons. It will take a few lawsuits to get the problem fixed. But, the gooks will just find another small business to get their little slimy hands into.

I really, really wish we had used nukes and bombed southeast Asia into the sea during the Nam war.

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 19th, 2021 at 12:59 AM. Reason: More info

Old March 19th, 2021 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Actually, I'm an equal opportunity hater of yellow races. I do hate the slopes (vietnamese, cambodians, laotians, etc.) worse than the others. The vietnamese have taken over the women's nail salons in the area where we reside and the gook females don't bother to use sanitized instruments on customers, going from one to another sans sanitizing the nail instruments.AAAnnnndddd.... the gooks get small businesses grants and loans that White People would NEVER get!!! I have a few physician pals who, along with me, are calling the health departments and business boards quite frequently. Some salons have been forced to close: however, a new group of gooks come in and the entire process is repeated. It seems like there is an endless number of gooks and not enough state workers to see that there is a problem with gook nail salons. It will take a few lawsuits to get the problem fixed. But, the gooks will just find another small business to get their little slimy hands into.

I really, really wish we had used nukes and bombed southeast Asia into the sea during the Nam war.
The problem with that is if you did then you'd have China and Russia using nuclear since it was the cold war.

That is bullshit it's hard for a small business like me to get money but then you got non whites, and also white trash who have been scamming the PPP loans to buy houses and boats ruining it for the smaller guy.

Old March 19th, 2021 #9
Ray Allan

Say what you will about chinks, if they get rid of niggers in their own country, then that's a good thing. I don't know why Stewart considers that "China-worshipping."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2021 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
The problem with that is if you did then you'd have China and Russia using nuclear since it was the cold war.

That is bullshit it's hard for a small business like me to get money but then you got non whites, and also white trash who have been scamming the PPP loans to buy houses and boats ruining it for the smaller guy.
Declassified information has come out for some time that the Nixon administration had a nuclear task force on the use of nuclear weapons against many targets in southeast Asia, and intervention by the former USSR and possibly Mao Zhe Dong's China were under analysis as regimes which might use a nuclear strike back. Don't you remember that the former USSR had nukes sitting 90 miles from the kwa during the Cold War? Soviet troops were armed with weapons like a LAWS rocket but were meant for ground to air use against US warplanes AND they were nuclear tipped, even back in the 1960s. JFK only promised not to invade Cuba. And he was pulling out the advisors from the Nam. It is a well known fact that Nixon was a hawk and saturation bombing of North Vietnam and later even Cambodia didn't sit well with the former USSR or Mao's China. Nixon ultimately made the decision to get out of the Nam and the rest is history. Many have derided the pullout of the Nam with good reason since it showed that the kwa could be soft. And now we're reaping the benefits of turd worlders.

Old March 20th, 2021 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
even better, China is taking over huge areas of africa and treating the nigger the same way there..
Yeah, that's great, son. And you know what else is great? Chinese pedophiles going to Africa to use the place as their personal playground and sexually exploit African girls.

And they're doing the same thing in Europe. In Ukraine, disgusting Chinese homosexuals are buying Ukrainian children to abuse:

Quote:
Ukraine busts ‘human trafficking ring’ that sold BABIES to Chinese ‘single men of certain orientation’

26 Apr, 2020 19:54

Ukrainian police have raided a private reproductive clinic that has been allegedly “selling babies” to China. While the suspects are accused of “human trafficking,” surrogate motherhood is a legal gray area in Ukraine.
(...)
Further details on the case were shared by the Deputy Interior Minister Anton Gerashenko on his Facebook page. The ring involved the head of the clinic, her son, as well as two other Ukrainian and three Chinese nationals. They were charged with human trafficking that may lead to 12 years in prison with property confiscation.

The majority of the clinic’s clients were single Chinese males of “certain orientation,” as Gerashenko put it. While the exact number of trafficked babies remains unknown, at least 140 more Chinese nationals are under investigation, the official added.
https://www.rt.com/news/486930-ukrai...y-trafficking/

This is what happens when the Chinese scum become rich and influential. This is what they do to other people, blacks as well as whites.

I'm sorry, folks, but I will never support such degeneracy. I will keep calling out the Chinese scum and the alleged White Nationalists who cuck for them. Now don't forget to thumb down this post.

Old March 20th, 2021 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Yeah, that's great, son. And you know what else is great? Chinese pedophiles going to Africa to use the place as their personal playground and sexually exploit African girls.

And they're doing the same thing in Europe. In Ukraine, disgusting Chinese homosexuals are buying Ukrainian children to abuse:

This is what happens when the Chinese scum become rich and influential. This is what they do to other people, blacks as well as whites.

I'm sorry, folks, but I will never support such degeneracy. I will keep calling out the Chinese scum and the alleged White Nationalists who cuck for them. Now don't forget to thumb down this post.
I have heard that Chinks are the "jews of the Orient" and it is true. Sneaky yellow bastards.

Old March 20th, 2021 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I have heard that Chinks are the "jews of the Orient" and it is true. Sneaky yellow bastards.
Oh, absolutely. The Chinese are greedy shitbags who admire the jews for their ability to make money and exploit people. Our new lurkers can read about the strong relationship between the jews and the Chinese scum in the following thread:

Jewish influence in China

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552421

Old March 20th, 2021 #14
Crowe

Quote:

That is pretty degenerate, especially fags getting babies. That needs to be stopped. I don't really care what they do to niggers though. I don't want chinks in my country.

If chinks want to mix and create shit skinned mutants that you can blindfold with a string of dental floss, I couldn't care less as long as they stay there.

Old March 20th, 2021 #15
Theodore R. Bundy

one of the best entries I've ever read.

Old March 21st, 2021 #16
Tom Atherton

The jew and chink are in cahoots. It's obvious the past couple days if you look at the MSM that the CCP is joining in alliance together with elite kikes to destroy whitey once and for all. Of course, once whitey is out of the way, they'll turn on each other.

The question is, are kikes so blind in their neurotic hatred for whites that they've actually allowed China to consolidate so much power that it'll bite them in the ass in the end, and they'll likely wind up exterminated as well? Or do the kikes feel like they'll be able to control China easily once the USA collapses? I don't even see how that's possible.

What exactly is the objective of the jews with China?

Old March 21st, 2021 #17
JohnnyBrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

That would've meant more gook refugees coming to the west dumbass.

Old March 21st, 2021 #18
JohnnyBrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Atherton View Post

What exactly is the objective of the jews with China?
They want to use China to dominate the world.

Old March 22nd, 2021 #19
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBrown View Post
That would've meant more gook refugees coming to the west dumbass.
Without the use of tactical nuclear weapons the kwa sure got a plethora of gooks. The jooz make sure to bring in cute little slopes to go to med school, first rate colleges of engineering, etc., and, along with the Tyrones, LaShitquandas, and similar untermenschen, get jobs that White People cannot. A man with whom I graduated from high school entered the Georgia Institute of Technology in the fall of 1968 and completed his doctorate in aerospace engineering five years later. He has never held a job in that field, other than internships. AA doancha know????? Gooks with bachelor's degrees (some taking six years to graduate) got the jobs at NASA, etc. And my high school pal was valedictorian at our high school and, rather unusually, was the valedictorian when he graduated from Georgia Tech. He had the highest grade point average in the history of Georgia Tech at the time. Just another White Man who got royally shafted!!!!!!

Old March 22nd, 2021 #20
notmenomore

Your friend has accomplished a very important service in the Kwa: he is the "qualified candidate" who was not chosen so that an "affirmative action" selection could be made.

There are many of us. We understand the drill very well indeed.

The Kwa has already long since begun paying the price of installing incompetents and untermenschen in positions of authority and responsibility. The pathology is metastasizing, and its effects seem to be entering upon a logarithmic expansion.

Tags
china, coof, covid-19, niggers

Thread