VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 17th, 2021 #1
H.B.

Talking Based: Clot shot opposed MMA fighter accused of killing virus hoaxing "doctor" with animal bone

I am assuming the "doctor" is a virus hoaxer and fake vaccine pusher since the (((fake news))) did not defame him as "misinformation spreader" and the dispute was over the jew-created COVID-19 death shots misleadingly called "vaccines".

This story made me laugh out loud.

They both look like terrorists too lol.

JAB RAGE MMA fighter who called himself the Unvaccinated Assassin ‘stabs doctor to death with animal bone in row over Covid jab’

Quote:
A RUSSIAN MMA fighter who called himself the Unvaccinated Assassin is facing a murder charge for allegedly stabbing a doctor to death in a row over the Covid vaccine.

Akmal Khozhiev, 27, has been detained in Guam for allegedly choking and stabbing Dr Miran Ribati, with an animal bone that was leftover from a meal.

[...]

They argued over Covid-19 vaccinations, and a row ended with the fighter - known as AK - telling Dr Ribati: “I don’t trust you anymore.”

Local reports in Guam say that the radiologist was found lying in a pool of his own blood.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/4079625...ath-row-covid/

Tags
akmal khozhiev, jab revenge, unvaccinated assassin

Thread