VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 1st, 2021 #1
H.B.

Default Brain damaged libtards increasingly cutting off family for not being in full agreement with their libtardation

Can you imagine cutting off your family because someone sent you a Tim Wise or a Barbara Lerner Spectre video?

Can you imagine saying, "Mom, Dad, sorry but we cannot talk any longer because of all our relatives who died in the Holodomor"?

Libtards, cuckolds, Covid cultists, etc. definitely behave like members of a cult.

I have no idea even what a "White supremacist" video would be that boomers would be sending around. Maybe they mean like a Jared Taylor or some other race realist commentary?

It's okay to end a family relationship if it is bad or otherwise abusive and cannot be fixed but I hardly think lack of "ideological purity" to the core tenants of libtardation is reasonable.

Family estrangement: Why adults are cutting off their parents

Quote:
It was a heated Skype conversation about race relations that led Scott to cut off all contact with his parents in 2019. His mother was angry he’d supported a civil rights activist on social media, he says; she said “a lot of really awful racist things”, while his seven-year-old son was in earshot.

“There was very much a parental feeling like ‘you can’t say that in front of my child, that's not the way we're going to raise our kids’,” explains the father-of-two, who lives in Northern Europe. Scott says the final straw came when his father tried to defend his mother’s viewpoint in an email, which included a link to a white supremacist video. He was baffled his parents could not comprehend the reality of people being victimised because of their background, especially given his own family history. “‘This is insane – you're Jewish’, I said. ‘Many people in our family were killed in Auschwitz’.”

[Muh Sixty six trillion lol!]
https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article...-their-parents

Last edited by H.B.; December 1st, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

Old December 1st, 2021 #2
U. Dunrouse

Not a big loss for their parents. Some kind of tumor excision.

Old December 2nd, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

jewsign

Oi veh! Muh Nazees!

"It was a heated Skype conversation about race relations that led Scott to cut off all contact with his parents in 2019. His mother was angry he’d supported a civil rights activist on social media, he says; she said “a lot of really awful racist things”, while his seven-year-old son was in earshot.

“There was very much a parental feeling like ‘you can’t say that in front of my child, that's not the way we're going to raise our kids’,” explains the father-of-two, who lives in Northern Europe. Scott says the final straw came when his father tried to defend his mother’s viewpoint in an email, which included a link to a white supremacist video. He was baffled his parents could not comprehend the reality of people being victimised because of their background, especially given his own family history. “‘This is insane – you're Jewish’, I said. ‘Many people in our family were killed in Auschwitz’.”

Old December 4th, 2021 #4
Erik T. White

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Oi veh! Muh Nazees!

"It was a heated Skype conversation about race relations that led Scott to cut off all contact with his parents in 2019. His mother was angry he’d supported a civil rights activist on social media, he says; she said “a lot of really awful racist things”, while his seven-year-old son was in earshot.

Maybe a few family members died of typhus at Auschwitz. However, I've noticed that the majority of jooz (at least the majority of "accounts" that I've read) don't bother listing the "relatives" that (ostensibly) died. Maybe it's because the jooz would rather not reveal the parents (brothers and sisters) who had children (who were simultaneously their sons and daughters as well as being their nephews and nieces.)

(((The tribe))) likes to keep it in the family and gives an entirely different perspective to "'all in the family."

Tags
brainwashed, echo chambers, family, libtards, social media

Thread