VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2009 #1
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Default Most hated traitor class?

Of all the different types of traitors, which type holds a special place in your heart?

Is it legislators, lobbyists, LEO's, physciatrists, educators, journalists?

For me, it's judges.

Every time I hear of one of those swine giving a slap on the wrist to some mud, while at the same time handing down heavy sentences to their own kind; it get's my urge up.

The fucked up thing is though, no victims family will ever touch them, it's almost like they're revered like they're the fucking pope or something.

Talk about the sick herd mentality of the sheeple.
'Oh your going to give the rapist & murderer of our little girl a 3yr sentence?'

'Ok your honor (gag), I trust your impartial judgement, you are like the voice of god so whatever you decide can't be wrong.'

And it's not like it's hard to get at them, sure the courts are armored and crawling with cops, and even if they have a crackerjack home security system, they've still got to get to & fro. And most of these pricks golf.

And there's nothing harder to provide security for than a golf course.

Also, most of these scum are into some really dark shit.

And I guess it makes sense if you look at it like that, they would want to spread as much evil & chaos as possible and put away the men who would oppose it.

It's got to be more than just liberalism with them.

I mean, politicians, yeah, a lot of them are into dark shit, especially at the top levels, but petty bureaucrats, journalists, law enforcement. They're mostly just looking to get paid.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old February 27th, 2009 #2
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Also, most of these scum are into some really dark shit.

And I guess it makes sense if you look at it like that, they would want to spread as much evil & chaos as possible and put away the men who would oppose it.

It's got to be more than just liberalism with them.

I mean, politicians, yeah, a lot of them are into dark shit, especially at the top levels
I'm absolutely convinced that all top-level ZOG public servants have 24/7 access to child slaves.

There's not a doubt in my mind that there are secret child farms all over the world (and especially in Israel) which top-level kikes and shabbas goyim alike visit to satiate their perverted desires.

What was exposed in Portugal about a year ago was just the tip of a colossal iceberg.

Old February 27th, 2009 #3
jimmy smith

Wasn't there a book written in the early to mid 90's about the elite being a bunch of pedos? I don't recall the name right now, it may have had the name Nebraska or Kansas or something from the midwest in it. It was written by a guy who was involved with the govt.

Old February 27th, 2009 #4
Brian Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Of all the different types of traitors, which type holds a special place in your heart?
The puppet Politicians who are put in power at each undemocratic election with the brainwashing help of the Corporate media. These are the pricks who select your judges and dictate education curriculum and devise immigration and resettlement of refugees, without even asking the community. They are the REAL Traitors as they at the head of the serpent.

Old February 27th, 2009 #5
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
I'm absolutely convinced that all top-level ZOG public servants have 24/7 access to child slaves.

There's not a doubt in my mind that there are secret child farms all over the world (and especially in Israel) which top-level kikes and shabbas goyim alike visit to satiate their perverted desires.

What was exposed in Portugal about a year ago was just the tip of a colossal iceberg.

you know you've made it when they grant you unlimited child slave access.

Old February 27th, 2009 #6
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
The puppet Politicians who are put in power at each undemocratic election with the brainwashing help of the Corporate media. These are the pricks who select your judges and dictate education curriculum and devise immigration and resettlement of refugees, without even asking the community. They are the REAL Traitors as they at the head of the serpent.
Being puppets, they select, decide and dictate nothing. Special interests (ZOG in particular, corporate interests in general) tell them what to do, and it's done. Obama and most of congress haven't a say in anything; they're servants. Despite his flaws and utter failure, Nixon was the last president who wasn't a complete puppet on every issue. Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama: all figureheads to different (though less so with each election cycle) special interests under ZOG. Prior to the Cold War, when a president was a puppet, he was a puppet for a political party. Our present circumstances are hardly host to such comparatively innocent corruption.

My selection, while not the most destructive, has to be advertising agencies. These revolting entities sloppily plagiarize every conceivable innovation in the fields of cinematography, film editing and propaganda to promote almost every imaginable social dysfunction while peddling crap. They profit from the support of all that denigrates Western civilization while annoying the shit out of untold billions.

Last edited by Luis Quilico; February 27th, 2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Ironically, I omitted the word 'editing.'

Old February 27th, 2009 #7
Jett Rink
Banned

The middle class that dutifully pays their taxes, invests in corporate stocks and shows up a 9am every morning to keep this charade going.

Old February 27th, 2009 #8
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Do you know the reason behind Judges doing that? It's bullshit really. There were some people complaining about the amount of niggers in prison, and they said it makes the kwa look racist. So judges started giving white people more time for lesser crimes and niggers less time for more severe crimes to try and even it population wise. Yet niggers still totally outrank population wise in prison. It's odd considering they can't even procreate in prison either.

For me it's probably the white kids that are pro multi culti, and trendy. The people in public offices already sold out to zog, so I hate them too. But this generation I am in really sickens me. The white kids that talk about the "priveledged white gravy train" etc.

Old February 27th, 2009 #9
Farwell Kirk

Isreal/Jew worshiping morons.Particularly Christians who fail to see that Jews are their worst enemies.

Old February 27th, 2009 #10
Holly
Self Bannned

If the white race is dead and buried, white liberals will have dug the hole.
Some of them are more lemming than they are comitted to leftist doctrine so there
is hope for them with proper leadership, the majority of them need to be purged clean.

Old February 27th, 2009 #11
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
If the white race is dead and buried, white liberals will have dug the hole.
Some of them are more lemming than they are comitted to leftist doctrine so there
is hope for them with proper leadership, the majority of them need to be purged clean.

In your world Conservatives and everyone on the right politically is pro-white and fighting the leftists to preserve white supremacy?

Old February 27th, 2009 #12
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Jett Rink
This message is hidden because Jett Rink is on your ignore list.
Some people are talking to the wind

Some people should just give up and stop forum stalking

Old February 27th, 2009 #13
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post

David Icke has a LOT of information on that very subject.

Of course, Icke's a bit nutty. Not because of the Reptilians and what-not, but because he opposes just straight up killing the bastards.

Old February 27th, 2009 #14
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Some people should just give up and stop forum stalking
Its a serious question, not a stalking thing about it.

Somehow you are painting a picture that all that is wrong with society is "leftist doctrine" and the people who are on the right politically are the saviors of the white race who have to pretend they are something other than what they really are. And your thinking is that they are secret Nazi's waiting to strike when they are more powerful.

Old February 27th, 2009 #15
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
The middle class that dutifully pays their taxes, invests in corporate stocks and shows up a 9am every morning to keep this charade going.
Fuckin'-A right.

As much as a despise the suck-asses of which you speak, I wouldn't label them as traitors. They're so pathetically dumbed-down and blinded that they know not what they do.

"8 o'clock in the morning" was dead on.

Old February 27th, 2009 #16
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Lot of good replies.

Bryan's made me revise the top of my list, in particular the 'trendy' White halfmo's that take their non-white buddies out and try to get them laid.

With White women.

That's gotta be up there, and I can't believe how prolific these scum are.
Yeah, I'd have to say these scum are worse than system tools, because they're not getting paid.

Old February 27th, 2009 #17
Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
David Icke has a LOT of information on that very subject.

Of course, Icke's a bit nutty. Not because of the Reptilians and what-not, but because he opposes just straight up killing the bastards.
He exposes everything but social engineering, he has nothing to say on the subject of immigration and national boarders, he says race is just people wearing different coloured space suits. He has nothing to say on the subject of feminism and the break down of the family and he positively encourages homosexuality. He's very good at exposing the satanic political system yet promotes non action, that makes him commie establishment.

Old February 27th, 2009 #18
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

And oh, yeah, good call on Icke, a lot of good information, but this whole smother them with love thing....

But there have been a few good books written specifically on that subject, especially the ones by people who were abused and saw things and managed to escape, or shrinks who've encounted such people.
Also, those who were forced into split personality's and later snapped out of it. Cathy O'Brian's one.
How they do that is, they get a child, (easier with children) then torture them while on a drug which inhibits one from passing out. What happens is, your body either dies from shock, or your mind splits, and you don't remember what was done. Then they can cultivate, and use or abuse that 2nd or 3rd or 4th personality, and snap you out of it with control words/music and you don't remember any of it.
and t.v exposes too, wich of course, always get nixed before they go on the air.

Old February 27th, 2009 #19
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
and he positively encourages homosexuality.
I will grant you most of your other points, but as far this one, encouraging homosexuality, I haven't seen Icke come across as that at all. If anything, he strikes me as a person very much AGAINST homosexuality.

That's the impression I got from that 600 page book of his I plowed through, at least.

Old February 27th, 2009 #20
Cernunnos

The middle class is basically held by the balls due to income tax with-holding. I place fault on the businessmen for not leading a tax revolt, denying the Leviathan its fuel.

In all due honesty, it is such a self-perpetuating cycle, it is difficult to find the particular class which is most at fault.

Tags
fucktard, mccain is a loser, obamanation, patriotard, race trader, race traitor

Thread