Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2009 #21
George Witzgall

what is this fascination with Icke?? race is different colored space suits.. reptile thing.. but: oh, yes, he's a good source for the child sex slave farms, access to which ZOG rewards its highest achievers (of course if you are not a pedo you aren't welcome in the upper echelons)..

why are you all so retarded?

Old February 27th, 2009 #22
Mike Jahn
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy smith View Post
Wasn't there a book written in the early to mid 90's about the elite being a bunch of pedos? I don't recall the name right now, it may have had the name Nebraska or Kansas or something from the midwest in it. It was written by a guy who was involved with the govt.
Yes, the book is called The Franklin Coverup, the author appeared on the Political Cesspool radio show about 6 months ago to talk about it.

Here's a link to the book

Amazon.com: The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska: John W. Decamp: Books Amazon.com: The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska: John W. Decamp: Books

Last edited by Mike Jahn; February 27th, 2009 at 07:32 PM.

Old February 27th, 2009 #23
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
Isreal/Jew worshiping morons.Particularly Christians who fail to see that Jews are their worst enemies.
Yes, the fact that every White person in the mainstream Conservative movement who hates Obama loves Israel because Fox News and NeoCon radio says it is the "Pro-American" thing to do.

Old February 27th, 2009 #24
Mike Jahn
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
In your world Conservatives and everyone on the right politically is pro-white and fighting the leftists to preserve white supremacy?
Yeah, they support White supremacy by hating White Nationalists. Holly really is a dipshit, there's no question about that.

Holly=

Old February 27th, 2009 #25
Tom McReen

Conservatives (outside the Republican higher-ups) are generally not actively anti-White. They are scared of being called raysists.

Leftists are actively anti-White. They hate raysism and raysists.

Conservatives are wrong about some (major) things. Leftists are wrong about almost everything and deliberately so. Leftists are actively supportive of the 6-6-60s agenda and have kept pushing it (or supporting the jews pushing it) to the current extremes. Conservative types generally do not support this.

Most Conservatives are deluded or cowards. Most leftists are our enemies.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 27th, 2009 #26
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Conservatives (outside the Republican higher-ups) are generally not actively anti-White. They are scared of being called raysists.

Leftists are actively anti-White. They hate raysism and raysists.
Your perception of Democrats is confined to the ones you see on TV, there are millions of working class White Democrats who don't like Blacks any more than Republicans do. Hillary Clinton's near victory in the primaries came from these working class White Democrats who refused to vote for a Black man. These White Democrats are not against Whites or racism, they vote based upon their economic class interests of believing that the Republican party is only for the wealthy.

Last edited by Mike Jahn; February 27th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.

Old February 27th, 2009 #27
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Your perception of Democrats is confined to the ones you see on TV, there are millions of working class White Democrats who don't like Blacks any more than Republicans do. Hillary Clinton's near victory in the primaries came from these working class White Democrats who refused to vote for a Black man. Those White Democrats are not against Whites or racism, they vote based on their economic class interests of believing that the Republican party is only for the wealthy.
But they still vote for a party that pushes "affirmative action", "amnesty", immigrunts, queers, the 60's, degeneracy, gun control, speech censorship, taxing working people (White) more, anti-raysism, anti-patriotism/open borders and world government as an ideal.

Better they don't vote at all. Or exist.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 27th, 2009 #28
confederate

jewsign praize ja-eziss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
Isreal/Jew worshiping morons.Particularly Christians who fail to see that Jews are their worst enemies.
just a note: in the christian mythology jesus christ was a--JEW. so, that makes christianity a--JEWISH SECT.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Dr. William Pierce

Old February 27th, 2009 #29
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
But they still vote for a party that pushes "affirmative action", "amnesty", immigrunts, queers, the 60's, degeneracy, gun control, speech censorship, taxing working people (White) more, anti-raysism, anti-patriotism/open borders and world government as an ideal.

Better they don't vote at all. Or exist.
Immigrants? Pick up a copy of the Republican National Review magazine, they love immigrants, they only oppose "illegals".

Anti-patriotism? And the Republicans are patriotic? Fighting wars for Israel is patriotic? Newt Gingrich wanting to end the First Amendment "to fight terrorism" is patriotic? Bill O'Reilly wanting to put people who question 9-11 in prison is patriotic?

And the Republicans aren't for world government? Fox News is run by the Globalist NeoCon Australian Jew Rupert Murdoch.

Cut the crap, you are a Republican, probably a Fox News fan. This isn't Stormfront, buddy, we don't love Sean Hannity around here.

Tom McReen likes "patriotism"....LOL

Republicans are "patriotic"....LOL

White Republicans hating Ahmadinejad for being a Holocaust Denier is "patriotic"...LOL

Hating an imaginary "Islamo-Fascism" is "patriotic"....LOL

Last edited by Mike Jahn; February 27th, 2009 at 08:30 PM.

Old February 27th, 2009 #30
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

White Republicans.....what a joke......

YouTube - Darryl Worley - Have You Forgotten?

Old February 27th, 2009 #31
Tom McReen

Quote:
"Immigrants? Pick up a copy of the Republican National Review magazine, they love immigrants, they only oppose "illegals".
I know. The Republican establishment has moved to the left and become alienated from many of its supporters. Why is supporting immigrants only bad when Republicans do it, Jahn?

Quote:
"Anti-patriotism? And the Republicans are patriotic? Fighting wars for Israel is patriotic?"
Straw man. Projection. I never said they were.

Quote:
"Newt Gingrich wanting to end the First Amendment "to fight terrorism" is patriotic? Bill O'Reilly wanting to put people who question 9-11 in prison is patriotic?"
Strawman. Projection. I never said they were.

Quote:
"And the Republicans aren't for world government? Fox News is run by the Globalist NeoCon Australian Jew Rupert Murdoch."
I know. Again, I never defended the Republican party establishment. Again, why does this only make you angry when Republicans do it? Democrats have been at it for just as long, more overtly.

Quote:
"Cut the crap, you are a Republican, probably a Fox News fan."
Whaaay! Paranoid left-wing Democrat-voting, Obama-campaigning "White nationalist" Jahn has found another VNNer to project his pathological hatred of Fox New/Conservatives onto! But left-wing Democrats are OK! Vote for change! Vote for Jahn! Yes he fuckin' can!

Quote:
"This isn't Stormfront, buddy, we don't love Sean Hannity around here."
Don't play the "veteran VNNer lectures newbie" card on me. I've been reading this website on and off since almost the start, before the forum even existed. You're not even WN, or at least you're a schizoid part-WN with a hard-on for the Democrats and a frothing left-wing style hatred of Conservatives and Fox News which you the project onto anyone who disagrees with you. Which isn't very WN of you.

I have rarely visited Stormfront and I don't know why many VNNers waste time discussing that false front. I have never even heard or seen a show by Sean Hannity.

I do know that you campaigned for Obama ferociously though and you hate Republicans. You and Jett Rink were some left-wing tag-team around here during election time. And you have the chutzpah to question my credentials? Hilarious. I could find and repost many of my posts on other forums ridiculing and exposing Republicunts and Conservatards but I don't feel the need to prove myself to a semi-WN, if that's being generous. I can categorically state though, that I have no time for either bunch of traitors.

You, however, love one and hate the other and campaigned fanatically for one before the election. So I would say it is up to you to explain yourself, if not to me then certainly to everyone here at VNN. Your angry Hannity-panty-twists and Fox News stalker-obsession have become very tedious.

Old February 27th, 2009 #32
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
White Republicans.....what a joke......

YouTube - Darryl Worley - Have You Forgotten?
True but not early as laughable as Obama-supporting left-wingers who pretend to be White nationalists.

Old February 27th, 2009 #33
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Hey Georgie Porgie have you ever seen a David Icke lecture?

He puts it together rather well. Though none of us has ever said we follow him.

Now who's the retard?!

Look at me, I can use big type too!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old February 27th, 2009 #34
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
I know. The Republican establishment has moved to the left and become alienated from many of its supporters. Why is supporting immigrants only bad when Republicans do it, Jahn?

Straw man. Projection. I never said they were.

Strawman. Projection. I never said they were.

I know. Again, I never defended the Republican party establishment. Again, why does this only make you angry when Republicans do it? Democrats have been at it for just as long, more overtly.

Whaaay! Paranoid left-wing Democrat-voting, Obama-campaigning "White nationalist" Jahn has found another VNNer to project his pathological hatred of Fox New/Conservatives onto! But left-wing Democrats are OK! Vote for change! Vote for Jahn! Yes he fuckin' can!

Don't play the "veteran VNNer lectures newbie" card on me. I've been reading this website on and off since almost the start, before the forum even existed. You're not even WN, or at least you're a schizoid part-WN with a hard-on for the Democrats and a frothing left-wing style hatred of Conservatives and Fox News which you the project onto anyone who disagrees with you. Which isn't very WN of you.

I have rarely visited Stormfront and I don't know why many VNNers waste time discussing that false front. I have never even heard or seen a show by Sean Hannity.

I do know that you campaigned for Obama ferociously though and you hate Republicans. You and Jett Rink were some left-wing tag-team around here during election time. And you have the chutzpah to question my credentials? Hilarious. I could find and repost many of my posts on other forums ridiculing and exposing Republicunts and Conservatards but I don't feel the need to prove myself to a semi-WN, if that's being generous. I can categorically state though, that I have no time for either bunch of traitors.

You, however, love on and hate the other and campaigned fanatically for one before the election. So I would say it is up to you to explain yourself, if not to me then certainly to everyone here at VNN. Your angry Hannity-panty-twists and Fox News stalker-obsession have become very tedious.
The above proves that this is obviously an old forum member under a new name.

I was already WN back when you were still writing love letters to Rush Limbaugh in the 1990's.

I campaigned AGAINST McCain because I want the Republican party to collapse since it is Jew controlled, can you grasp that? The Republican party should absolutely disappear and be replaced by a 100% White Nationalist party. Left wing liberals or Democrats of any stripe are not blocking the White Nationalist path to power, Fox News and NeoCon radio are blocking that. Every White Republican out there who didn't vote for Obama loves Fox News as though Fox is some automatic anti-nigger stronghold. Fox News loves Martin Luther King Jr., Fox News fans hate Anti-Semitism and hate White Nationalism, they are the problem. Fox News fans hate VNN.

Maybe one day you will understand this, spend some time reading the posts of Mike Parker or Erik Fitzgerald, they get it! They understand that Republicans are standing in our way.

Old February 27th, 2009 #35
Tom McReen

Default Predictable as clockwork.

Look - he has a question mark as he doesn't know (in his paranoid brain) if I am a Republican for sure but he neg reps me anyway! Psycho nutjob.

This is psychotic behaviour and grudgeful, subjective neg-repping/abuse. Ah well.

Quote:
"The above proves that this is obviously an old forum member under a new name."
I have never posted using any other identity. So how is that "proof" LOL? You are clearly paranoid and unstable when it come to this trigger-issue you have about Republicans and Fox News.

Quote:
"I was already WN back when you were still writing love letters to Rush Limbaugh in the 1990's."
You're not WN now. I have never written letters to Rush Limbaugh. You are paranoid, a psycho and a nutjob. Feel free to continue to embarrass yourself.

I didn't read the rest. Too much work.

Old February 27th, 2009 #36
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
True but not early as laughable as Obama-supporting left-wingers who pretend to be White nationalists.
And you voted for McCain, right? I didn't vote at all, so who is the traitor? I want the Pro-Jew, Pro-Israel Republican party to collapse and disappear, you'd like it to stay around for another 100 years of mindless flag-waving and cheering for Israel.

Old February 27th, 2009 #37
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
what is this fascination with Icke?? race is different colored space suits.. reptile thing.. but: oh, yes, he's a good source for the child sex slave farms, access to which ZOG rewards its highest achievers (of course if you are not a pedo you aren't welcome in the upper echelons)..

why are you all so retarded?
I submit that this proves without a shadow of a doubt my theory that Icke is not pro-homosexual at all.

Old February 27th, 2009 #38
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Hey Georgie Porgie have you ever seen a David Icke lecture?

He puts it together rather well. Though none of us has ever said we follow him.

Now who's the retard?!

Look at me, I can use big type too!
I don't care how well it is put together, if it is proving the existence of reptile people I don't want to hear about it, or slog through 600 pages reading about it. c'mon, where is your common sense people?

Old February 27th, 2009 #39
Tom McReen

Quote:
Left wing liberals or Democrats of any stripe are not blocking the White Nationalist path to power, Fox News and NeoCon radio are blocking that.
The entire system is blocking the WN path to power. But not yours - you voted for Obama. You are in power. Darling, you simply MUST see that the "Fairness Doctrine" gets passed. Sean Hannity? Grrr!

Old February 27th, 2009 #40
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down

I'm sorry to break this to Captain McReeny but the average White Republican hates David Duke because NeoCon radio says that Duke is "Anti-American". I've tested this firsthand so stop peddling the bullshit that these White Republicans are such heroic warriors for truth. The typical White Republican is an illiterate low-life who believes whatever Fox News and NeoCon radio tells him. The entire White Republican south despised Ron Paul during the primaries because Fox News and NeoCon radio convinced these people that Ron Paul was a "cut and run" pussy who was a "secret liberal"

Tags
fucktard, mccain is a loser, obamanation, patriotard, race trader, race traitor

Thread