VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2017 #1
grail
House on the Borderland

Arrow US Military Develop ‘Gene Extinction’ Weapon To Wipe Out Entire Race

US Military Develop ‘Gene Extinction’ Weapon To Wipe Out Entire Race

http://yournewswire.com/us-military-...nction-weapon/

The US military are developing a “gene extinction” weapon that they say is capable of wiping out entire races and ethnicities during war.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is investing $100 million dollars into “gene drive” research in an effort to perfect the ability to wipe out certain types of people based on their genetic make-up.

Old December 8th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

I put nothing past these creeps. What motivates a person to do things like that? Money? Power? Misguided sense of patriotism? Just plain old psychosis? I've read recently the US government was collecting Russian DNA samples. For what purpose, exactly? And what are Russians? They are White people. A bio-weapon targeted against them would also work on us. ZOGbots deploying these weapons would be inoculated against it, of course. The anthrax vaccine given to troops in the Gulf War was probably some sort of test. "Our" government was doing tests like that on human guinea pigs way back in the 1930s with smallpox and other viruses. Agencies like DARPA, CDC, Health Department etc. have no doubt been collecting genetic material from all races and groups for decades to go into their data banks. I recall watching an episode of The X-Files where everyone's DNA was obtained through vaccination records, criminal background checks and the like and stored in a secret location. A TV show, but not too far from the truth. If the goobermint is involved, you know it's not a good thing.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 8th, 2017 #3
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I put nothing past these creeps. What motivates a person to do things like that? Money? Power? Misguided sense of patriotism? Just plain old psychosis?
Pure evil.

Old December 8th, 2017 #4
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I put nothing past these creeps. What motivates a person to do things like that? Money? Power? Misguided sense of patriotism? Just plain old psychosis? I've read recently the US government was collecting Russian DNA samples. For what purpose, exactly? And what are Russians? They are White people. A bio-weapon targeted against them would also work on us. ZOGbots deploying these weapons would be inoculated against it, of course. The anthrax vaccine given to troops in the Gulf War was probably some sort of test. "Our" government was doing tests like that on human guinea pigs way back in the 1930s with smallpox and other viruses. Agencies like DARPA, CDC, Health Department etc. have no doubt been collecting genetic material from all races and groups for decades to go into their data banks. I recall watching an episode of The X-Files where everyone's DNA was obtained through vaccination records, criminal background checks and the like and stored in a secret location. A TV show, but not too far from the truth. If the goobermint is involved, you know it's not a good thing.
I would say they are people who are motivated by money, power, and a megalomaniacal aim to rule over the world.

These people also happen to be vastly outnumbered in the world, something like 2% to 98%

It spells Jew. Some would call it psychosis (no doubt many members of the tribe who ply their trade through telling people what motivates their thoughts ) but I would say it just goes with being a Jew.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old December 9th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I would say they are people who are motivated by money, power, and a megalomaniacal aim to rule over the world.

These people also happen to be vastly outnumbered in the world, something like 2% to 98%

It spells Jew. Some would call it psychosis (no doubt many members of the tribe who ply their trade through telling people what motivates their thoughts ) but I would say it just goes with being a Jew.
Yes, I believe you're right about that, Robert.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 9th, 2017 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile I call bullshit

Just more anti-Russian propaganda from USzog, if this were possible our present medical technology could cure all disease virtually overnight.

And you know that our cowardly elites would all be lining up for a shot of whatever snakeoil would enable them to live "4-eva" so they could rape and pillage the planet until it's devoid of all living things.

It's just how they roll and "it's all good" ...

Old December 9th, 2017 #7
Olaf Menes

Ironically weapons developed by idiots become their own doom. The laughable thing is that most of these eggheads who are supposedly self describing geniuses, are too stupid to realize their gene weapons are most likely to be used on their own family. The goal of the Global Kabal is to eliminate the pool of people who develop high mental function, that is why they seek to cause mass immigration by people who are basically, STUPID.

Dumb people are notoriously easy to manipulate.

I don't doubt this story a bit. Mankind in the sciences can be rather short sighted to the long term implications of such weaponry. Making a better spear is great until it gets thrown back at you with improvements.

Old December 9th, 2017 #8
Gladiatrix

"Interestingly, just a little over a month ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin made, what seemed at the time, an outlandish claim that some shadowy entity – possibly with ties to the United States – had been collecting biological tissues from Russians from different ethnic groups."

Let me guess...Israel?

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

Thread