Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2015 #21
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Hell, you could drive around here in the summer and just run them over. I've hit four, when I had a car. Sucks repeatedly buying $120 headlight assemblies.
Jesus Christ....I've lived most of my life in the Shenandoah Valley and never hit one (now I'll probably nail one tomorrow...) Those ruminant jihadis must be breeding like the bipedal variety in your neck o' the woods.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 18th, 2015 #22
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Hell, you could drive around here in the summer and just run them over. I've hit four, when I had a car. Sucks repeatedly buying $120 headlight assemblies.
I used to drive a chevy S-10 and I fucked the front end of one up by hitting a deer. Didn't even try to hit it. Broke the grill, bumper, bent the radiator, driver's side fender, headlight & mount and bent the hood. And that bitch got up and and ran (gimped) away. I prefer to just shoot them.

Old March 18th, 2015 #23
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There has to be a real commitment to seeing the boolagong, or he'll sense it and won't make himself available to your vision resource centers.
I'm sensing a Sun Classic Picture coming on.

Old March 19th, 2015 #24
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I used to drive a chevy S-10 and I fucked the front end of one up by hitting a deer. Didn't even try to hit it. Broke the grill, bumper, bent the radiator, driver's side fender, headlight & mount and bent the hood. And that bitch got up and and ran (gimped) away. I prefer to just shoot them.
The good part about such an event is that there's no point in repairing your fucked up truck, since the chances of hitting more deer is high. I'd weld a couple spears onto your front end frame, to keep the next deer from getting away.
They call the following "Hay bale spears". But, methinks their real purpose is much more sinister than they appear to be:

Tags
#1, butchering, hunting, processing

Thread