VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 5th, 2020 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Oh, gag me with a steam shovel!!! I've pissed off the little "Stormfront cummunity" again....

I've gotten a bunch of "thumbs down" recently and I think pisspot poison, probably prarie blister, porkslopandapplesauce (or, just VOMITSLOP ), jewzfish, and their little pals have been pissed off at me. Now, IF some VNNers didn't like what I post, so be it. I don't expect to have everyone agree with everything I say. We're all individuals with our own sets of values. And, that's the way it should be. But IF you little, little people "over there" give me grief, I'll say it again. It really amounts as much to me as sparrow's tears.

One thing I can say is that if you're just pissed off at me, you really set a great example for any type of White solidarity!! Just be anonymous and sling your barbs, whips and scorns and dare to call yourselves White!!!!!

Old March 5th, 2020 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

Keep in mind that there are one or two Stormfront moderators who are also moderators here. And those with two masters can seldom be trusted. But there is no doubt that SF moderators in particular take especial glee in inflicting harm on others, since they have the power of the ban hammer. VikingCelt is one of them. Merlin, another. Most of them, in fact. But also their sycophants, of which you named a few. That's why I have a totally different member name over on Stormfront than I do here. For it is a fact that SF mods have banned SF members for something posted on VNN that they didn't like. That's why most of Stormfront's moderators dare not join VNN under their own names and post. Because without their power to inflict vindictive bans, they would be torn to shreds on this forum.

By the way, was it any particular VNN post that you think SF members (who are also members here) voted you down on?

Old March 5th, 2020 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Keep in mind that there are one or two Stormfront moderators who are also moderators here. And those with two masters can seldom be trusted. But there is no doubt that SF moderators in particular take especial glee in inflicting harm on others, since they have the power of the ban hammer. VikingCelt is one of them. Merlin, another. Most of them, in fact. But also their sycophants, of which you named a few. That's why I have a totally different member name over on Stormfront than I do here. For it is a fact that SF mods have banned SF members for something posted on VNN that they didn't like. That's why most of Stormfront's moderators dare not join VNN under their own names and post. Because without their power to inflict vindictive bans, they would be torn to shreds on this forum.

By the way, was it any particular VNN post that you think SF members (who are also members here) voted you down on?
About the only one I might have some question about is one where I said I didn't give a damn about the nips who were nuked at the end of jew war II. Some other posts of mine just seemed to be picked at random. Hell, the way I'm hated by the mods on fartback I think I could post that Morton lucfer Koon was a piece of nigger shit and I'd get some red marks from some of the mods just out of spite. I just did NOT like the way that mods like pukingpelt (vikingcelt) was quick to jump on just because a word was misspelled or used incorrectly, viz., "their" should be "there." pukingpelt almost derailed some good threads over the years with his childish CHILDISH brand of sophomoric "knowledge." And, I have pals who have been unduly chastised by "porkchopsandapplesauce" VOMITSLOP who acts like an elementary school teacher who just can't seem to realize that just because one is a mod that decorum is better than chastisement. And, I flatly said so. And, with their insignificant little "power" I've been banned forever.

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 6th, 2020 at 12:49 AM. Reason: more info

Old March 8th, 2020 #4
Steve Essel

Stormfront ain't so good. Been a member there for quite awhile.

I'm always intrigued how a group can think they can overthrow the joos, kick out the bankers, and return stability to a land -- but they can't even manage a stupid forum board.

Between the fat-chicks playing mother hen and the sophomoric (good word!) offering half-baked "knowledge", it's not our best foot forward, that's for sure.

Thread