VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2015 #1
Michael Olanich

Default The National Alliance - 2015

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/19/this...are_came_true/

...Pocahontas County is the largest county in the United States by landmass, approximately equivalent in size to the state of Rhode Island. There are nine square miles of land for every county resident—just under 9,000 people live in the county, and fewer than 300 in Hillsboro. The county contains exactly one high school. Situated within the Allegheny Mountains, it has the highest average elevation of any county east of the Mississippi, and the largest concentration of public lands in West Virginia. Eight major rivers have their headwaters in the county, and more than 1 million tourists visit each year to camp and hike and fish and ski. The mountains are Technicolor green in summer and patchwork orange in fall.

It is the birthplace of literature Nobel Prize winner Pearl S. Buck, and hosts Allegheny Echoes, a local annual Bluegrass and Old-Time music institute to which people from all over the world travel to study under local teachers, one of whom now performs with Old Crow Medicine Show. In the mid 1970s, it was home to more than 200 Back to the Landers, and it was twice the host of the annual gathering of the Rainbow Family of Living Light. The county holds within its borders the Gesundheit! Institute, a hospital combining traditional and alternative medicines founded by Patch Adams, and the artist colony Zendik Farm. It has a thriving farmer’s market, where people can purchase fresh vegetables with food stamps. Since 1978 [sic], it has also been the headquarters of the National Alliance, the white supremacist group headed by William Pierce. Pocahontas County is spectacular. Pocahontas County is isolated. Pocahontas County is conservative. Pocahontas County is radical.

Much of Pocahontas County is steeply inclined forest and unsuitable to farm. West Virginia split from Virginia in 1863 to form its own state, voting against secession and joining Union forces. Most of West Virginia never formed the massive plantations of its mother Commonwealth and had little interest in, not to mention ideological objections to, slavery. “Let’s talk about the fact that that West Virginia was created as a state because of race issues,” Campbell says “Race is a really big part of our history.”

Pocahontas County is 96 percent white, 1 percent black and another 3 percent Latino or mixed race. According to the West Virginia Division of Culture and History, “The first white settlers to the Pocahontas County area arrived in 1749 … By 1830 the US Census recorded 2,542 residents in the county, including 244 African Americans.” While most African-Americans arrived in the region as slaves, some were free, and others were granted their freedom upon the death of their owners. In the late 19th century, nearly 20 percent of West Virginia’s coal miners were black. In 1900, when railways reached Pocahontas County, African-Americans arrived in large numbers as part of rail line crews; still others worked in the industries of timbering or tanning.

After public schooling was mandated in 1863, one-room schoolhouses were built throughout Pocahontas County, including several schools for black children. According to annual reports from the state superintendent of schools, for the school year 1866-1867, there was one school owned by the county, which educated 888 white children. No black school was listed for the reported 88 black school-aged children. An expense report from the following year recorded expenses of $3,022.40, including $50 in salary and $6.34 in “other expenses” for one African-American school. By 1890 there were 72 schools including three for black students, and the report also mentions 38 male teachers, four of whom were African-American.

The West Virginia Division of Culture and Heritage again reports, “By the early 1900s, the public elementary level education system was well established in Pocahontas County. However, high school was not offered. For that, students had to leave the county or attend one of the several private schools which had opened in Pocahontas County in the late nineteenth century. There was no provision in the area at this time for African American students to obtain a high school education. Their education was limited to grades one through eight. If an African American student wished to pursue a high school education, they had to travel in order to attend Riverside High School in Elkins in Randolph County.”

When the Penny was vandalized, some residents were reminded of the county’s unequal history. Mike May, who grew up in town, responded to the incident by writing, “I was born and raised in Marlinton and left at age 18 simply because of the racist, sheltered, and uneducated thought process of more then half the county … Have you forgotten about William Pierce and the National Alliance? I haven’t forgotten being called nigger, coon, or half breed HUNDREDS of times throughout high school.”

In 1978 [sic], the National Alliance, a white supremacist group with Nazi ideologies, moved its headquarters from Washington, D.C., to Hillsboro, for reasons unknown. The organization has been largely defunct since 2009, most people say, and recently the compound has gone up for sale. Its official website asks all correspondence to be directed to an address in Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee.

“We grew up in a fearful place,” says Sarah Riley, friend of Blair Campbell and director of High Rocks Educational Corp., an innovative leadership program for young women from southeastern West Virginia of which Campbell is an alumna. “There are families in Greenbrier County who won’t send their kids to High Rocks because they’re afraid for their safety.”

“I had nightmares about the National Alliance”

“I had nightmares about the National Alliance,” she continued. “When they showed up, there was nothing we could do. We didn’t want to mess with them, we were scared of their retaliation.”...

Emma Eisenberg describes herself as "a New York City-born, liberal arts college-
educated, Jewish, queer, social justice-minded feminist."

Miss Eisenberg primarily writes fiction: http://cvillepeople.tumblr.com/post/349 ... around-the but also writes for Autostraddle, a website about queer female culture, thought, and literature. She received her B.A. in English and Gender and Sexuality Studies from Haverford College in Haverford, PA. She has lived in Hillsboro, West Virginia, where she was an AmeriCorps VISTA with High Rocks Educational Corporation.

Old January 21st, 2015 #2
Michael Olanich

Will Williams Wrote:
Quoting Miss, er, uh, Ms. Eisenberg:
In 1978 [sic], the National Alliance, a white supremacist group with Nazi ideologies, moved its headquarters from Washington, D.C., to Hillsboro, for reasons unknown. The organization has been largely defunct since 2009, most people say, and recently the compound has gone up for sale. Its official website asks all correspondence to be directed to an address in Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee.

The reasons the Alliance moved to West Virginia from Washington, D.C. are known, just as the date of the move -- 1985 -- is known.

Dr. Pierce wrote about the reason for the move in a letter to his supporters dated 1 January, 1986:
---

I and a few associates...settled on a rugged, undeveloped mountainside more than 100 miles from any large city. We wanted an environment unlike any which can be found in what America’s cities have become, an environment conducive to thinking about and writing about the problems now besetting our race.

To anyone living in Washington or any other major city, of course, certain aspects of these problems are painfully evident. One’s nose is rubbed in them every day of the week. The effect — at least, the effect on me —i s to generate a sustained state of barely contained rage. It is to make me so angry that I want to kill. Since that is not feasible, I write. Mostly I write about the things that make me angry: about the controlled media and the controlled politicians; about the perverse judicial system and the race-destroying churches; about official lies and official hypocrisy; about the malignancy of the educational system and the greed, cowardice, and irresponsibility of those with the power to make changes; about Jews and lawyers, feminists and homosexuals, sanctimonious liberals and mush-headed conservatives.

There was a time when I thought this rage such a good thing I made periodic visits to New York City [Ms. Eisenberg's hometown] — perhaps the only place in America more rage-provoking than Washington — in order to keep up my steam. But eventually I came to realize that more than rage is needed, that we must address ourselves to other matters than the manifest problems which so provoke us. We must better understand the failings in ourselves which made it possible for these problems to arise and fester unhindered. More to the point, we must learn how to cure ourselves before we can hope to eliminate the problems. This requires looking beyond the symptoms of our disease to its causes: above all, to its moral and spiritual roots. But when we are having our noses rubbed in the symptoms every day, it is difficult to look beyond them — and even more difficult to cool our rage enough to have clear vision.

So that is the reason — in addition to the increasingly onerous overhead expense and the lack of needed working room — we moved our editorial operation from a Washington suburb to a wild mountainside. We wanted to get far enough away from the problems about which we had been writing so that we could begin to see more of the forest, and see it in a new light.

To state it in more ambitious terms, we wanted to begin doing more than the analysis and criticism which has been the standard fare in NATIONAL VANGUARD. We wanted to begin developing some positive ideas about solutions, about new approaches to living. We wanted to establish a better basis for building the new consciousness — and eventually the new order from which a new people might some day arise — which has been proclaimed on its logotype as the aim of NATIONAL VANGUARD from the beginning...
---

Last edited by Michael Olanich; January 21st, 2015 at 05:15 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2015 #3
Michael Olanich

In 2014, I worked with Mr. Strom to make available 4 previously unreleased speeches (on the web in mp3 format) by Dr. Pierce, which are now being properly hosted on National Vanguard. They can be streamed or downloaded from the links below. I believed it necessary to share these to all those who admired Dr. Pierce's work.

Fundamentals for Victory and Change versus Progress
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/07/...liam-l-pierce/

The Trouble With People and America the Sleepwalker
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/...e-with-people/

-Michael

Last edited by Michael Olanich; January 30th, 2015 at 12:45 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2015 #4
Michael Olanich

Excerpt from the January 3rd, 2015 edition of American Dissident Voices entitled "Biological Reality, part 2", by Kevin Alfred Strom.

ON TODAY’S program, I’m going to continue to bring you the facts about the biological differences between Blacks and other races, which are so many and so evident that any reasonable scientific assessment would categorize sub-Saharan Africans — at the very least — as a separate subspecies.

But first let me take a moment and reflect on the past year — and the New Year which is just beginning. Last week’s program coincided with the 23rd anniversary of American Dissident Voices (ADV), and with this show we begin our 24th year. It also was one year ago that Will Williams asked me to restart this program after it had been abandoned by the unworthy nominal successors of William Pierce. We’re now on our 53rd program since that day. Will Williams’ leadership went further than just ADV, however: He re-started the National Alliance as soon as it became known to him that the — what shall I call them? — the misleadership had openly abandoned Dr. Pierce’s vision and were even disbanding the Alliance as a membership organization. With his own funds and his two strong arms — and with a few faithful and true men and women behind him –he built a new media center and office complex for the reborn Alliance. He rescued two large National Alliance libraries, including Dr. Pierce’s invaluable research library, which contained a large amount of his correspondence and notes — from the auctioneer’s block.

And a few weeks ago, a spirit of negotiation prevailed over the spirit of confrontation, and former Green Beret Williams managed to rescue the corporate assets of the National Alliance itself and was named Chairman — and he rescued not just the Alliance, but National Vanguard Books, the Cosmotheist Community Church, all the land and buildings of our West Virginia community, all the valuable Internet domains and copyrights and inventory too.

I have known Will Williams for over two decades. He is as honest in his life and in his dealings as he is uncompromising in his philosophy and his dedication and loyalty. A Vietnam combat veteran, no one knows conflict better than he. But he is a level-headed man and knows how to gain his objectives without it when he can. And this he has accomplished.

There is much for us to do. The Alliance was looted and the misleadership drove away many of our best people. A core group has formed again, and the quality of that core is already starting to attract and unite others. Staff members are beginning to repair our community’s infrastructure, which has been neglected for years. Others are working to rebuild and modernize our media: one result this week is the re-opening of http://natall.com as the main National Alliance organizational presence on the Web. As M.P. Shiel wrote a few days ago on National Vanguard, “It will serve as an initial ‘first impression’ and explanation of the Alliance for prospective members, featuring updated editions of our summary doctrinal statement What We Believe; and the comprehensive, in-depth introduction to our program (and history of the Alliance), our booklet What is the National Alliance?” We’ve already gotten some very positive reactions to the site — and it’s only been open for a few hours as I write.

In some ways we are starting from scratch; but the question we should ask ourselves is not “Is it difficult?” but rather “Is it necessary?” 2015 will be a year of hard work. I ask those of you not afraid of sacrifice and getting your hands dirty to give us all the help you can.

The time for squabbling has ended. The time for using self-interested lawyers and the System’s courts against fellow strivers in our cause has ended. It is time for us to close ranks and work for our people’s liberation. Those who prefer our path, William Pierce’s path, will join us. Those who prefer another path should take it. All of us should ask ourselves these questions: Where is your outreach? Where can the seeking White man or woman find your values, your moral system, your answers to the great issues of our age? We aim to answer all those questions proudly. I hope you can too, and soon. The dark time that precedes the Great Noontide is upon us.

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/...eality-part-2/

Old January 24th, 2015 #5
Michael Olanich

Some recent commentary by Chairman Williams; January 23, 2015
I've met Southerners who are some of our best and brightest racial stock, and who reject that bigoted stereotype presented by Hollywood. We've got good and bad folks wherever Whites live; it's the former who will be attracted to our Alliance. The latter are not interested in our message for the most part, which is good.

The term White Nationalist is so all-encompassing that it includes many who we really do not want in the National Alliance. I dug up a couple of Commentaries by Dr. Pierce in 2002 and had a volunteer transcribe and combine them. Find that transcription here:

http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....-alliance.html Lots of other pre-Internet articles by Dr. Pierce are at that blog.

I hope you'll join our Alliance, here: http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Here's part of one of Dr. Pierce's American Dissident Voices shows -- Reality Check -- where he talks about a certain type of Southerner. He tells these people the hard truth they need to hear, though it may hurt their feelings:

---begin--
...Many listeners tell me that I should comment on the efforts of the Blacks, Jews, and liberals to force the White citizens of South Carolina to abandon their flag. The Blacks and their boosters complain that the flag reminds them of the time in the not too distant past when Blacks in the United States were plantation slaves. The Whites reply, "No, no," it's just a reminder of our Southern heritage. "The flag isn't a racist symbol," they say.

Well, of course, I sympathize with the desire of anyone to preserve his heritage or to fly the flag of his choice, but this Confederate flag issue is as much a distraction as the Elian Gonzales issue. It's simply not important. And I say that as a true son of the South. My great-great-grandfather on my mother's side of the family was Thomas Hill Watts, attorney general of the Confederacy under Jefferson Davis and later governor of Alabama. His photograph is on the $10 Confederate bill. He also had been a member of the council of secession which voted for secession from the Union, and then he served as a colonel in the Confederate Army, commanding the 17th Alabama Infantry Regiment in the bloody battle of Corinth, Mississippi. But whether or not his flag continues to fly from various public buildings in the South is completely inconsequential in the face of other things which are happening in the South every day. And you don't have to live in the South to know what those things are; they're happening all over America. One White man murdered by Blacks, one White woman raped by Blacks, one White child terrorized in a school restroom by Blacks, one politician in Washington allowed to go unhanged is a greater tragedy than taking down the Confederate flag from any statehouse.

You know, the various organizations which are busy defending the Confederate flag today always assert that the flag is not a racist symbol. But of course, it is and always has been. My great-great-grandfather, Governor Watts, never heard the word "racist." The Jews hadn't invented it as a term of opprobrium yet. But by every common standard in use today he was a racist. Certainly not all, but many of his fellow Southerners did not approve of the institution of slavery. They would have been happy to be able to outlaw the institution and to ship every Negro and every mulatto and every quadroon to Africa and set them free. But to a man they were racists, by today's media standards. They were racists because they recognized the simple fact of racial differences. Most of them had no animosity toward Blacks before the war: before the Blacks were turned loose to terrorize White Southerners. But if my great-great-grandfather or any other Southern gentleman had seen a Black male put his hands on a White woman or make a suggestive remark to a White woman, he would have drawn his sidearm and put a quick end to that Black without giving the matter a second thought. Of course, Northerners pretty well felt the same way about things. They were as much racists as the Southerners. There just weren't any Southern gentlemen in the North -- or many gentlemen of any sort -- to keep things in order.

If we could use a time machine and go back in time 140 or 150 years and take with us a VCR and a monitor and a few video cassettes of recent Hollywood films or television shows or even news programs with street scenes in Montgomery and Atlanta and Richmond today and play them for my great-great-grandfather and a hundred or so of his most influential friends and explain to them that this is what the Jews would be saturating the consciousness of White Americans with in the future . . . well, if we could do that, they simply wouldn't believe us. They wouldn't believe that their descendants could become so degraded in a mere four or five generations as to permit such things to happen: so degraded as to acquiesce in such things. But if we somehow could convince them that our videotapes weren't fraudulent, they would have understood that much more was at stake than political independence for the South. They would have understood that survival of the race was at stake, and they would have fought even harder and more valiantly than they did, because in those days there was no shame in fighting for one's people, for one's race. Anyway, I bring this up just as a reminder that we aren't the only ones who have failed to focus on the really important issues at hand. Throughout history our people have been distracted by inconsequential issues and have neglected the crucial ones.

So what's more important today than the latest ball game and what happens to Elian Gonzales? Really, it's exactly what was important 140 years ago. My great-great-grandfather and the other leaders of the South should have been concerned first and foremost about the racial issue -- not about economic issues or political issues or anything else. There was a disagreement between the North and the South on the issue of slavery, of course, but there was plenty of common ground on the racial issue. Before the war neither Northerners nor Southerners wanted racial mixing. If it hadn't been for the economic aspects of slavery, an agreement very likely could have been reached to send all Blacks back to Africa. President Lincoln looked favorably on such a plan even after the war.

Without the slavery issue, the warmongers probably wouldn't have been able to get a war started. But Southerners who wanted to keep the institution of slavery for purely economic reasons put these economic reasons ahead of the racial interests of their people. They didn't understand the degree to which their racial interests were threatened. And so we had a bloody and destructive civil war, and even worse -- much worse -- we failed to solve the racial problem when it might have been solved with relatively little trauma.

So today we have a racial catastrophe in both the North and the South, and the Jews are pumping their lies and filth into all of us every day. And instead of focusing on these real problems, most of us let ourselves be distracted by utterly inconsequential issues such as Elian Gonzales and where the Confederate flag can be flown.

I'll go over that again: reality is that we are being pushed rapidly toward racial extinction. Reality is that the Jews are controlling the minds of a majority of our people for the specific purpose of keeping us headed toward extinction. Those are the real problems which we must deal with. Forget about Elian Gonzales and Fidel Castro and the Confederate flag. Forget about ball games and the economy and whether a Democratic crook or a Republican crook should be elected later this year. Think about racial survival and racial freedom; that's all that matters. Really, nothing else counts in the least.

That's why you hear some repetition if you listen to many of my broadcasts. I keep coming back to the important things over and over again. Of course, I do talk about many inconsequential things as well. I use them as illustrations, as examples, which help us understand better the important things. And I also talk about unimportant things because I must consider my audience. I must talk about the things the members of my audience believe to be important so that I can catch their interest and then lead them to the truly important things.

Here's an example which ties in again to the Civil War. A lot of men -- overaged kids, really -- like to play soldier. They like to reenact various historic battles, and Civil War battles are among their favorites. They like to get out on the battlefield and pretend that they are members of real military units of the past -- such as my great-great-grandfather's 17th Alabama Infantry Regiment -- and then they fire blanks at each other and maneuver around as they imagine it actually happened. They pride themselves greatly on the authenticity of their uniforms and equipment. They will spend thousands of dollars for various bits and pieces of uniforms, and they will pore over old dispatches and memoirs to make sure that they've got all of the details right -- all of the details except one, that is: the mindset of the soldiers who actually fought the real battles. Talk to one of these Confederate make-believe soldiers sometime. The first thing he will assure you is that the fact he likes to play soldier in a Confederate uniform doesn't mean he is a racist. No, no, no! Far from it! In fact, he will try to persuade you that the real Confederate soldiers weren't racists either, but instead were models of Political Correctness. Fake ammunition and fake beliefs. No more integrity or honesty than most of the supporters of the Confederate flag. They cling to the trivial and deny the important.

I really have to hold my tongue when I talk with these people. But I do talk with them. An interest in history certainly is a healthier sign than no interest in history. So I talk with some of these make-believe soldiers about military history, and sometimes the conversation can be steered into more important matters...
---end---

Old January 26th, 2015 #6
Michael Olanich

Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

A question posed to Dr. Pierce, from Attack!, Issue No. 42, 1976

Q. Why don’t all the patriotic, pro-White organizations unite instead of each one trying to win the battle against America’s enemies separately? If we could join forces the way those on the other side do, we would begin winning a few battles instead of losing all the time.

A. The answer to that question is readily apparent to anyone in the leadership ranks of any of the organizations in question, but it is difficult to explain convincingly to someone who does not have such a favored view.

Very briefly, the reasons for the disunity among patriots may be roughly broken down into differences in motivation, personality problems, and differences in ideology.

Under the first heading we should note that the actual motivations which various individuals or organization have for taking a certain stand—on racial mixing, say, or communist influences in the government—differ markedly. Some take their stand because it expresses their genuine convictions and they are determined to accomplish something in accordance with those convictions.

But there are, unfortunately, numerous so-called “patriots”—and among them are some of the most “successful”—who have no convictions at all. They are simply businessmen, salesmen, and the product they sell is whatever patriotic Americans are willing to buy at any particular time. They hold a moistened forefinger up to the breeze of patriotic opinion and decide that now is the time to push an anti-busing amendment, or opposition to the Panama Canal “giveaway”—or even “patriotic unity.”

And when a genuine patriot denounces one of these hucksters publicly, the response from the rank and file is, “Don’t attack another patriot! We need unity, not discord.”

Continue Reading

Old January 26th, 2015 #7
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Olanich View Post
Excerpt from the January 3rd, 2015 edition of American Dissident Voices entitled "Biological Reality, part 2", by Kevin Alfred Strom.
By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival.

Old January 26th, 2015 #8
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival.
I don't share that opinion. Strom is best qualified for his role under the new chairmanship, simply because of his experience working with Dr. Pierce for nearly 20 years.

Old January 27th, 2015 #9
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I agree, but the ostensible opposition to this organizational scheme proclaims compatibility with christ-insanity.

Cosmotheism at least provides a de facto hedge against that camel's nose.

The choices, as I see them, are Ped on Arrival vs. Dead on Arrival.

Old August 25th, 2016 #10
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Nothing discussed here will change his conviction, nor change the effect it has on other Whites when they encounter the NA.
He is toxic to the NA and the broader movement, and we don't tolerate predators on Whites, though to be fair, he was in love with an eskimo girl, and "only" made fake images of photos he had taken of the White children of family friends to masturbate over.

The evidence has been posted, detailed in the court records, written and recorded confessions, poems fantasising about having sex with and marrying a preteen girl, stalking and hiding behind vegetation to stare at her etc.
He was convicted.

Whether you agree this type of behaviour is a threat or not, or whether he should have been convicted or not, is utterly irrelevant.
Clearly you and those who reappointed him also have issues to deal with, since you seem to see nothing wrong with any of this.

We have not seen anything from you other than your opinion that the evidence is all wrong, because well, you feel it is wrong.
You've not taken it up with the courts or lawyers where it would make any difference, or set up a legal fund, or actually done anything, except focus upon gaining attention, as if showing off to him.
Since after dozens of posts you have failed to convince any of us of your beliefs, nor made the slightest difference to his conviction, that purpose you state you are here for is clearly not achieved.

Thus what is your next objective, since it is clearly not concern for Whites, or the White children he traumatised, nor the hundreds and thousands of other topics on the forum. You have only one obsessive focus, day and night, on and on, upon just one man, whom you are clearly frantic to exonerate, and whom you clearly have very, very deep feelings for.

Maybe you think he'll fall in love with you if you can save him?

Considering his preferred age in a female he wants to marry and writes love poems to is actually around 9, maybe you would get his attention if you dressed up around him as a little girl that age or maybe a baby, or ovum.

Last edited by Hugh; August 25th, 2016 at 11:32 AM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #11
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

January 26, 2015

Quote:
Three years later, and it is still D.O.A.

Old February 1st, 2015 #12
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Olanich View Post
In 2014, I worked with Mr. Strom to make available 4 previously unreleased speeches (on the web in mp3 format) by Dr. Pierce, which are now being properly hosted on National Vanguard. They can be streamed or downloaded from the links below. I believed it necessary to share these to all those who admired Dr. Pierce's work.

-Michael
The links above don't work for some reason, and I can't edit that post anymore so here are the correct links:

Old August 6th, 2016 #13
Hugh
Holorep survivor

It is a fact that he is a self confessed pervert and a fact that he is a convicted criminal.
Your posts make no difference whatsoever to these actual facts.

He is not the only unsavoury character, others went far further than he did.

That upstanding character Free Willy had sex with non-white underage prostitutes, and has been declared to have mental issues.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t689089-2/#post7895046

Strom was convicted based primarily upon his own voluntary verbal and written statements e.g.

His poem to a 9 year old girl who he dreamt showered him with kisses,and who he dreamed of marrying:

Once I met a pretty girl; her name was [removed]
She was the loveliest girl that I have ever seen.
Love and joy came that day
And I know they came to stay
And she said her name was [removed]
And her name is [removed]

I sing of the lass I’ve met; her name is [removed]
Her father let me take her to practice her stage scene.
Joy and pain came that day
And I know they came to stay
And she said her name was [removed]
And her name is [removed]

When [removed] smiles at me she makes my spirits soar --
She gives me such a rush it last a hundred days or more.
She takes my soul up to the sky
Maybe that is why
I bless the day I met [removed]
God Bless [removed]

Sheets of rain came falling down, no way we could stay dry
She put her arm around my waist, and I thought I would die.
My love for her is not a sin.
I dream one day her heart I’ll win
And I’ll be showered with the kisses of [removed]
And I will marry [removed]

But dreams are sliced to ribbons by the scythe of Hate so keen
The bitch said that my angel was a beast, and I a fiend
Lies and blood spread all around
And now I dare not tread the ground
That is graced by the presence of [removed]
My pure and precious [removed]

The chaste and lonely years of waiting, they have just begun
How can I get a word to her? -- tell her what I have done?
Tell her that Time’s a cheat
And that my heart ne’er takes a beat
Without the thought of the beautiful [removed]
Without loving Miss [removed]

Sometimes lovers’ spirits are born too far apart
Too distant -- not in Space, but Time -- and the world locks up their hearts
I light a candle on the sill
[removed] I’ll be waiting still
‘Til the day I can embrace you, [removed]
This life or next one, [removed]

He had the choice to make them or not.
He chose to make them, and as a result of that choice, he was convicted.
This thread and others have followed his case closely, your arguments are very old, and have been raised before and dealt with before, ad nauseum, even on this very thread as well as others :

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170452

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170218

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61320

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=49057

As with all the others who have raised the same tired old arguments you are raising, at the end of the day, it all boils down to the same thing:

If you have evidence, provide the evidence to him and to the courts and have the conviction overturned, or become a self confessed criminal yourself for concealing evidence.
Maybe using your real name wasn't such a smart idea after all.

You are consorting with dangerous criminals, and we who have been around the movement far longer than you are trying to help you, trying to prevent you being drawn into the webs these psychopaths spin, and becoming seriously harmed.
This is not a game.

We are not your enemies.
They are.
The choice is yours, and it is you who will experience the terrible consequences of being dragged down with them, not us.
We have survived within the movement because we have experience at detecting danger. Learn from that so you can survive too.

Last edited by Hugh; August 6th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

Old August 6th, 2016 #14
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It is a fact that he is a self confessed pervert and a fact that he is a convicted criminal.
Your posts make no difference whatsoever to these actual facts.

He is not the only unsavoury character, others went far further than he did.

That upstanding character Free Willy had sex with non-white underage prostitutes, and has been declared to have mental issues.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t689089-2/#post7895046

Strom was convicted based primarily upon his own voluntary verbal and written statements e.g.

He had the choice to make them or not.
He chose to make them, and as a result of that choice, he was convicted.
This thread and others have followed his case closely, your arguments are very old, and have been raised before and dealt with before, ad nauseum, even on this very thread as well as others :

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170452

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170218

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61320

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=49057

As with all the others who have raised the same tired old arguments you are raising, at the end of the day, it all boils down to the same thing:

If you have evidence, provide the evidence to him and to the courts and have the conviction overturned, or become a self confessed criminal yourself for concealing evidence.
Maybe using your real name wasn't such a smart idea after all.

You are consorting with dangerous criminals, and we who have been around the movement far longer than you are trying to help you, trying to prevent you being drawn into the webs these psychopaths spin, and becoming seriously harmed.
This is not a game.

We are not your enemies.
They are.
The choice is yours, and it is you who will experience the terrible consequences of being dragged down with them, not us.

We have survived within the movement because we have experience at detecting danger. Learn from that so you can survive too.
I was about to thank you for the link and discuss it, and saw the rest of your post, so that'll be addressed first:

That threat I put in bold shows that you are clearly MY enemy as well.
I would NEVER help anyone in the commission of a crime or cover-up of one.
Something I've oddly enough been viciously attacked for saying on the other forum.
You've gotta be kidding with that one. Are you Evola?

As for the document you uploaded-Strom had the option of complying with orders and going to the LPC-who declared him not to be a pedo.
You are still pulling the same old 'he confessed' thing, which I've proven happens all the time, and is not proof of guilt. Also he made a statement I linked in an earlier post that links to his site, where he states in court what he is not guilty of.

You're insinuating I am involved in crime? You better clean your mouth out where I'm concerned, I actually had to turn in a family when I worked in as a teacher where, as it turns out, one of the children was being sexually abused. She said things to me that indicated something was wrong, and her behavior had changed. I told the Behavior Intervention lady, and she told CPS.
So shut that threatening me crap right on up, only a sick evil bastard would say stuff like that to me. I love getting to phrase it that way, too.

Old August 6th, 2016 #15
Hugh
Holorep survivor

You are posting on a website monitored by untold numbers of Jews and LEA, apparently using your real name.
If you have evidence of Stroms innocence, then by law you need to provide it to the courts.
Are you actually not aware of this?
Try to absorb that the aforementioned really want to actively hurt you, and your family, and your friends, who by using your name, and thus the ability to track your connections online, you have drawn into the battleground.
You and they are under surveillance, and all that you say will be used to hurt you and them.
You with all your claims that you have evidence he is innocent are potentially giving them the means to do so.

If you have no evidence, then read the other threads, where every argument you've raised has already been raised, and many others.
You're clearly out of your depth at the moment, learn to swim first.

It is noted that you have expressed no concern or interest whatsoever in the impact he has had on the children of the several families be befriended, whose children he was stalking, photographing, compiling albums of and masturbating over.

Try to absorb that you are defending a paedophile, unsuccesfully, lecturing people who have followed the case since inception, and know more about the case which is almost a decade old, the man and his associates, than you do.

We are far older than you, and have been involved in just about every aspect of WN imaginable, from wars to unions, to political parties and vast numbers of assorted groups and activities across the world.
We've learned that psychopaths, criminals, perverts, bankrupts are not assets.
You think that they are.
You can learn the easy way, from us, or the hard way, from them.

Watch for these traits

http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/psychopathic-traits/
Psychopathic Traits

Psychopathic Traits Listed below is the Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, a diagnostic tool used to identify psychopathic traits.

It was compiled by Dr. Robert Hare, Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of British Columbia, where he has taught and conducted research for more than four decades, devoting most of his academic career to the study of psychopathy.

Dr. Hare created the psychopathy checklist as a tool to determine the length of stay for criminals in prison. It’s obvious that the degree of psychopathic traits present in criminals would play a deciding factor on the length of stay. Dr. Hare ranks each trait on a scale of 0-3. For example, if a prisoner ranks 1 on all 20 traits, then he or she would rank 20. Someone who ranks a 3 on all 20 traits would receive a score of 60 and would probably receive a longer length of stay in prison.

Dr. Hare spends much time with each prisoner and consequently, scores them to his best abilities. But even to Dr. Hare’s own chagrin, he has been duped by many psychopaths. With that in mind, please do not read through the traits and instantly analyze everyone in your life. This information is meant to give you an overview and it’s something you can use as a tool to assess yourself and to use wisely when assessing others.

The Hare Psychopathy Checklist – Revised

GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — A grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

PATHOLOGICAL LYING — Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS — The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.

LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, cold-hearted, and non-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.

SHALLOW AFFECT — Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — An intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS — A variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS — An inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

IMPULSIVITY — The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

IRRESPONSIBILITY — Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — A failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS — A lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

JUVENILE DELINQUENCY — Behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE — A revocation of probation or other conditional releases due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — A diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.The word psychopath can be replaced with the word sociopath throughout this page. The meaning is very similar, if not the same.

Old September 1st, 2016 #16
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
lying dumbass
U dumb.
shit character
Fuck you for your sick libel, dirtbag
sick fuckwit
cowardly bitch
your lil ‘pee pee problems
pry your brain away from Kevin’s crotch
slanderous fuckhead
maybe you and Ken and Andy can get together and work out all your pee pee problems. On each other.
dirtbag
perverted fuckwit
The above are taken from just one of your posts.
An interesting insight into your mental state.

The focus on Williams is because he is the leader of the NA, and Strom because he is the editor of their publications, thus they are the public face of the NA as well as its controllers.
One had sex with non white prostitutes, the other is a self-confessed pervert convicted on his own testimony.
Their leadership and membership effectively negates the NA as a pro white organisation.

You have argued that Strom is not guilty in dozens of posts, his case is clearly why you are here.
Eventually you confessed that you simply feel he is not guilty, therefore we must obey you and work to your satisfaction to convince you of his guilt, until you feel he is guilty.
Apparently you are under the impression that your feelings matter more than a conviction in court.
They don't.

Arguing against his conviction on a forum will not change that conviction.
That you believe he is not guilty will not change that conviction.

Only a court will change that conviction.
So you have two choices, change the conviction in court, or not.

So far you've chosen to do nothing to change the conviction, such as raise money, hire lawyers, persuade Kevin or the parents of the kids he targeted that he's not a paedo etc. so that is not actually what you are trying to achieve.

That then leads to the question as to what you are trying to achieve, by almost daily spending many hours on this thread, with nothing to add to his case than your feelings.
This you skirt around, so clearly your true reasons are not ones you want people to know.

In this world, actions matter.
Do you intend actually doing anything in real life involving the courts to get his conviction overturned?
If not, then you're not going to affect his conviction and your posts are meaningless.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #17
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The above are taken from just one of your posts.
An interesting insight into your mental state.

The focus on Williams is because he is the leader of the NA, and Strom because he is the editor of their publications, thus they are the public face of the NA as well as its controllers.
One had sex with non white prostitutes, the other is a self-confessed pervert convicted on his own testimony.
Their leadership and membership effectively negates the NA as a pro white organisation.

You have argued that Strom is not guilty in dozens of posts, his case is clearly why you are here.
Eventually you confessed that you simply feel he is not guilty, therefore we must obey you and work to your satisfaction to convince you of his guilt, until you feel he is guilty.
Apparently you are under the impression that your feelings matter more than a conviction in court.
They don't.

Arguing against his conviction on a forum will not change that conviction.
That you believe he is not guilty will not change that conviction.

Only a court will change that conviction.
So you have two choices, change the conviction in court, or not.

So far you've chosen to do nothing to change the conviction, such as raise money, hire lawyers, persuade Kevin or the parents of the kids he targeted that he's not a paedo etc. so that is not actually what you are trying to achieve.

That then leads to the question as to what you are trying to achieve, by almost daily spending many hours on this thread, with nothing to add to his case than your feelings.
This you skirt around, so clearly your true reasons are not ones you want people to know.

In this world, actions matter.
Do you intend actually doing anything in real life involving the courts to get his conviction overturned?
If not, then you're not going to affect his conviction and your posts are meaningless.
#1: I stand by all my statements that you selected re your vile slander that I did not 'turn the other cheek' for.
Nobody has to question your mental state, you are a vile worm, clearly.

Do your posts on this retarded thread that you guys created to slander NA take 'hours' for you? How pathetic! 'Many hours on this thread??' Lol-umm, ask the mods about that, I'm rarely on this site. It takes very little time to respond for me, it does not take that much effort to refute bs, but I did go to the trouble of looking into the anti NA claims (for both Will and Kevin, you like to fixate on Kevin, not I), and asked for prove ups on info that was needed to prove the accusers' side.

You took time to upload 'baby women' and not even prove your case! Pathetic.

Yes, actions matter.
Who are you Hugh?
Where's my Dilloway timeline??! And the evidence of his level of proven informant status and instability?

Get off the youtube 'women dressed as infants' porn vids and go get those court docs!!

Ohh, btw: I asked for the Dilloway/Will info, too, not just Strom. You are the one on the Strom OCD kick, and just can't stand it that someone cited EXACTLY why-without it being their 'feelings' as you again have lied in black and white-and you won't (CAN'T) provie the evidence asked for in that, either.

See, you are likely lacking in the knowledge that the burden of proof is on the one making the claims.
Too bad for you guys its that way, so you can't go steal stuff based on your 'feelings' and gossip.

#2. Yes, I and an anonymous and very dedicated WN are doing exactly that.

What do you do when you don't have your head in some other WN man's pants, sicko??
What court cases are you working on, what work of any kind?

How many hours have you dedicated to bitching and moaning about the National Alliance? I only have 82 posts here on the whole damn site. You haven't visited the Hale thread. (Thank you for that, actually, no need to bring retardoville to every single corner of the interwebs, best it be corralled here).

You have a good day, dude with no last name who obsesses over other dudes. YUCK!!

But you're really slipping, didn't even spend so many hours uploading baby porn and insinuating I'm 'after' Strom-one lame attempt to claim instability-but wow, sad. I expected the slander/libel/defamation to be much more up to snuff for such long time trolls.
NARRG dissappoints, yet again.

I think the local Texas NA we're working on here have the right idea-no need to pay attention to the slandering trolls-I rather like showing the fallacious statements for what they are, others like Will don't see the value. They build things in a much more in person fashion, and aren't part of the cyber culture, and that is probably in many ways a good thing, commendable.

BTW-can your fixating on Kevin cease for one full post, Hugh? He'd not come up if you'd try and get him off your mind. You could talk about the other NA slander, bring on that awesome proof.
Unless you have a thing for him yourself. Yipes. That's some of that Jewish Psychology you tried to fob off on me.
A rusty fork driven lobotomy would be a better choice to any NARRG mental contact.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; September 2nd, 2016 at 02:27 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2016 #18
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

How many hours have you dedicated to bitching and moaning about the National Alliance? I only have 82 posts here on the whole damn site.
wow, sad. I expected the slander/libel/defamation to be much more up to snuff for such long time trolls.
NARRG dissappoints, yet again.
Obviously you are unaware that NARRG are not the only people that dont triust the current NA. Your reply is typical of the Williams crowd. Anyone who disagrees is either a troll or a member of NARRG.
No mattter what you bitch about, 2 things are beyond dispute
1 Strom had his day in court and pled GUILTY
2 Williams is a nutcase and regulary talked to our enemies in the SPLC.

Old March 7th, 2015 #19
Squarehead Chris

With all this talk about a young girl I'm really surprised that Bonny Prince Akins hasn't attempted to sneak back here and comment on this thread.

Old March 7th, 2015 #20
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
With all this talk about a young girl I'm really surprised that Bonny Prince Akins hasn't attempted to sneak back here and comment on this thread.
What shameless slander, King Akins is an ephebophile!
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread