VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2011 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Posted by anymouse on August 22, 2011, 02:48 AM | #

Those are some fair points; however, I still don’t understand your main complaint. – Lew

Penetrating comments critical of the Regnery Literary Movement, its strategy, and the positions taken by what appear to be certain fulltime cheerleaders have been disappeared from TOO. For the record I was not the author. However, I did view three of the comments prior to submission to TOO’s “moderation process” which never made it into print and two that were subsequently pulled after publication. The authors were two not too terribly unsophisticated individuals read by many throughout the nineties and first several years of the past decade.

Sounds like the girls’ dorm after the Tri-Delt bids are presented. – Pilgrim’s Pride

Written and verbal denigration of accusers from the safety of a remote location is not only expected, it is taken for granted. Barbara has repented. I don’t. Go fuck yourself.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Posted by Lew on August 22, 2011, 04:33 AM | #

The biggest defect I perceive with the American organizations is that there are none, so far as I know, that fully exclude Jews.

This upcoming conference in Washington DC—“Toward a New Nationalism”—will be featuring many quality speakers; however, the conference organizers assembled a speaker list that is very long on individuals known to avoid or downplay the Jewish Question. There will also be a actual Jew among the featured speakers at this conference, a man named Byron Roth who if memory serves has attacked Kevin MacDonald in the past.

I don’t believe that nonsense that Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow and men like them are “controlled opposition”; however, it would be nice to have at least one nationalist organization in America that is fully ours—no Jews, over and out.

I don’t have the time, money or talent to start such an organization myself. Maybe someone who does have those things will come along at some point.

The last American organization to fully exclude Jews without exception and without apology was the National Alliance under William Pierce.

Old August 22nd, 2011 #23
Rick Ronsavelle

Kevin MacDonald makes no secret of his respect for the success of the New York Intellectuals or of his belief that the way to save the White race is by following in their footsteps.

I responded to this at MR as TabuLa Raza.

Bob Richards. Reverend Bob, if memory serves. From long ago.

Does/could this guy hate jews- enough to win? His whole life is dedicated to sucking jew cock. . .

>>>July 12, 2010 · 12:04 pm
American Olympic Gold Medalist Joins White Supremacist Political Group

Bob Richards the First Athlete to be on a Box of Wheaties is a White Supremacist!

The American Third Position Party is a fairly new white supremacist group out of California started by a LA attorney William “Bill” D. Johnson and known anti-Semite CA professor Kevin MacDonald.
It is not a dress-up Nazi group but a gaggle of racist pseudo-intelligentsia, with others like Jamie Kelso from the neo-Nazi forum Stormfront and James Edwards from the Political Cesspool in the mix.
Founded in January of 2010 by June 2010 it was recognized by the office of the California Secretary of State, with its intent to become a fully ballot-accessible party by the time of the June 2010 California primary election.

Their mission statement reads: “The American Third Position exists to represent the political interests of White Americans, because no one else will.”

Rev. Robert “Bob” Richards is an Olympic 1952 and 1956 gold medal winner who was the first athlete to appear on the Wheaties cereal box.
To many, the “Vaulting Vicar” or the “Pole Vaulting Parson” was considered a true American hero.

According to the American Third Position (AP3) website this all-American hero is also a white supremacist and is more than happy to join up with them.

From article on the AP3 site:

“American Hero Joins the A3P Effort”

Dear Rev. Richards,

We have started a new organization called American Third Position (www.American3p.org).
We plan to prepare a short video on the decay of Western Civilization and what can be done to stop this decline.
We will post the video on our website and on Youtube.
We would really like to interview you to get your opinion on this issue.
If you would agree to be interviewed, we can come to [your home] to shoot it.
Please give serious consideration to this request; your opinion is so important. I really want to hear from a man who has accomplished so much in his life and has lived by such high standards. Your views are so important. I want to record them for posterity.

Sincerely yours,

William D. Johnson

Mr. Richards read the letter, called me on the telephone and spoke with me for forty-five minutes. At the start of our conversation he said that he has stopped making speeches. Then at the end, he said that our cause is so important, he would meet with me to discuss what can be done. Yesterday morning met him at his home in Texas

During their meeting:

Mrs. Richards would come in and out of our sitting room and participate in our conversations for a while and then leave it to take care of her affairs. I wasn’t sure of her views on some of the more controversial A3P positions (or Bob’s views really), so I waited until she was out of the room for me to broach the topic of race relations in America. When Mrs. Richards came back in, Bob said: “Guess what honey? Their political party is pro-white.” She said “That’s great. We need this. White America and the Western World is in perilous times.”

This is not the first time Richards has flirted with extremist politics. In 1984 he attempted to run for president under the far right “populist party” of which Conservapedia claims the party has long time racist roots:

“After 1896, when Bryan swept most Populist voters in to the Democratic party, the Populist movement lost most of its strength. Small fragments survived until 1908, especially under the leadership of Tom Watson of Georgia, who used the party after 1900 to attack blacks and Catholics.”

And:

The Populists frequently attacked Jews, especially Jewish bankers, using Anti-Semitism as a tool to attract voters

Sometimes finding out your hero has a white pointy hood in the closet can be a disturbing discovery.

Our society cannot change until we openly denounce the poison that has so long sickened our community– even if it is sporting a few gold medals.

http://ladylibertyslamp.wordpress.co...litical-group/

Old February 17th, 2013 #24
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Posted by Lew on August 22, 2011, 04:33 AM | #

There will also be a actual Jew among the featured speakers at this conference, a man named Byron Roth who if memory serves has attacked Kevin MacDonald in the past.
I know this thread is old, but there is an Amren conference coming up soon. I suspect one of the speakers Byron Roth is a jew but I would like some proof before stating that he is. Does anyone here have any proof that he is a jew?
I don't intend on going to the Amren conference by the way I just wanted to know if they were going to have a jew speaker there to keep an eye on the gentiles and make sure they didn't say anything the jews don't like too much.

Jew-free events are what is needed for whites, once you allow jews in, the event is no good.

Thread