Old December 4th, 2017 #401
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Poison doesn't like the term "White genocide."

But he doesn't mind Bill Clinton

Poison
Quote:
Even with those pictures of Bill Clinton, that were put into the album as a complete joke (and then one person decided to whine about it, like a retard, a got rebuked even by JB ), we managed to learn something new - that not even all American WNs believe Bill was as terrible (as some think).

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old December 4th, 2017 #402
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Sorry,but i don't understand why you can't copy and paste,you work with a phone,is that different than with a PC?
I ask this because not every one want to go to the ShitFront and leave their IP behind.
My laptop had a BIOS problem I was able to fix myself.

See above where I pasted Poison's drivel.

14/88

Erik

Old December 5th, 2017 #403
Ru88

Quote:
"Poison" once criticized my Russian grammar. I learned some many years ago at university, and I haven't used it in years. I had started trying to read and write it again, brushing up on my vocabulary, language cases, etc.
In other words, you went to their part of forum and started writing typically American linguistic junk "nazdaroffye", getting upset that any Russians pissed of from such an annoying slang? Cool story bro.

Quote:
My laptop had a BIOS problem I was able to fix myself.
No, the problem is in yourself. You ain't able to reset BIOS options to default values quickly, while you pretend to talk on politics and to judge other people. Maybe better for you is to start solving less difficult tasks:

Old December 5th, 2017 #404
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post
In other words, you went to their part of forum and started writing typically American linguistic junk "nazdaroffye", getting upset that any Russians pissed of from such an annoying slang? Cool story bro.
No you are lieing. the zhid pro nato snakes try to attack him because he write in russian and they are rusofobes. google
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTheWhite View Post
Малькольм x был убит в 1967 году.
Я хорошо осведомлен о Андрей Романович Чикатило, Ростовский мясник. Dylann крыша не убивал как Чикатило: Однако, он убил людей, не набрасывается на него.

Edit: English translation of the above:

"Malcom x was assassinated in 1967.
I am knowledgeable about Andrei Romanovich Chikatilo , the Rostov butcher. Dylann Roof didn't kill like Chikatilo : however, he did kill people not attacking him."
they attack and ban all smartest russians and pro russian ppl like they do to RomanTITAN and Tomislav14 so forum is left without intellekt and no one will know. the serbian part was where people can go to write truth but then they started delete posts and people and there also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
But he doesn't mind Bill Clinton
they defend and glorify nato and clinton and attack serb all the time

Old December 11th, 2017 #405
Serbian

Okiereddust

Quote:
The NYT analysis seems sort of spot-on. First, Trump needs to openly attack democracy, rule of law, and the Constitution to break with it, the same way Putin did in Russia after 2012.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post14335088

Poison always deleting posts which reply to the lies

ADAMANT

Quote:
Another evaporated reply....did mommy help you out again ZOG?
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post14335544

Old December 26th, 2017 #406
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ru88 View Post

No, the problem is in yourself. You ain't able to reset BIOS options to default values quickly, while you pretend to talk on politics and to judge other people. Maybe better for you is to start solving less difficult tasks:

See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
No you are lieing. the zhid pro nato snakes try to attack him because he write in russian and they are rusofobes. google

they attack and ban all smartest russians and pro russian ppl like they do to RomanTITAN and Tomislav14 so forum is left without intellekt and no one will know. the serbian part was where people can go to write truth but then they started delete posts and people and there also.

they defend and glorify nato and clinton and attack serb all the time
Ru88, I learned German and Russian at university. I'm not a native speaker of either.

And, we used sets of plastic constructing organic chemistry molecules in preparation for exams, especially those involving R-S and d-l isomerism. This, however, was in the late 1960s, early 1970s. I'm sure better methods are now available. We couldn't use them on exams: however, the ones who "aced" organic chemistry were able to "build" isomers using our hands.

How well did you do in organic chemistry?

There are also the "right" and "left" hand rules in physics. The ones who understood the differences also used their hands on exams to visualize the directions.

How well did you do in four university courses in physics? Did you get to physical chemistry?

As to my BIOS abilities, I learned FORTRAN in 1969 when we were using punch cards. I do pretty well learning the new stuff, now that I'm retired. I often help others open photographs because it's so simple I learned how without reading a book. After I had my M. D. degree, I was an adjunct faculty member at a teaching/research university, and I received a Ph. D. degree in research design in medicinal chemistry while also maintaining a private practice. I interfaced FORTRAN, PL1, IBM assembler language, into my SAS program.

Go play on the freeway, troll.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; December 26th, 2017 at 01:03 AM. Reason: clarification, more info

Old December 27th, 2017 #407
Martel
732 A.D.

I'm not reading SF like I used to, too much going on and the news articles section is pretty much garbage. It was once the go to place to out the war lies and kikes behind all the warmongering.

Very blatant, what else is going on ?

I have personally seen this guy mock those outing the jews on Stormfront and he was mod ? WTF ?

Now this, this guy is some sort of jew shill, does not stop, is he still mod, this is not clear ?

Don Black wants to know where is money base went ?

Goebbels84 Laughs at him.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...6&postcount=5&
Quote:
Gotta love how Russophobia on here can drive men towards backing Yiddish NATO and its moves towards the Yinnon plan.

Quit embarrassing yourself.
More, quite a few join in, newer members,
the older members opposed to NEOCONS seem
to have given up on SF full of morons and shills.

A good read.

Where's NATO? Putin, Assad win Syrian war
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1236270/

Poison
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...2&postcount=27
Quote:
Yeah, yeah. CIA operatives, Illuminati, reptiloids etc. I am pretty sure there are many threads on the internet with various loony, conspiracy-obsessive nonsense. It doesn't change the fact that it's all garbage.
Apparently as CORRUPT JEW MOD, Poison ignores
all the threads and info on SF and must totally disagree with Dr David Duke outing the criminals.

Don Black thinks people will donate to be mocked by a kike denying facts and what is in press and on SF.

Old January 1st, 2018 #408
Serbian

jewsign

Supporting the recent CIA Mossad backed violent so called demonstrations in Iran.
How can anyone think that these 'SF Russians' are not jews? Only an imbecile like former member of VNN Bobby Bandanza would believe they are legit

Darknet
Quote:
What I can get from global news, potentially sane forces are rebelling in Iran. In case of victory it can lead long-term consequences, including changes of Iran involvement in Syrian war. First Mugabe, then Iran.. or maybe Assad?
Happy New Year everyone!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...5#post14360287

Poison
Quote:
Yeah, something interesting seems to be happening in Iran. CIA Middle East and North Africa division must be busy . But... where are all the conspiracy, NWO and geopolitics -wise threads? I am shocked that I haven't seen any. Anyway, I hope their Maidan succeeds, if only to LOL at all the stupid conspiritarded theories.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post14360315

Old January 5th, 2018 #409
Theodore R. Bundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
SF is operated by a pack of degenerate Jew apologists, otherwise the liars like"Poison" would've been booted a long time ago.
Kinda like Jared Taylor's "(((they))) look white to me.

Old February 6th, 2018 #410
Serbian

Now you may wonder: What is this Serbian issue all about?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison

Damn, I hope this guy is right about what will happen when Putin falls. Independent State of Vojvodina {currently Serbian province} and Independent State of Sandzak {currently Serbian province} - hell yeah, I like the sound of that. I can see it happening eventually. Once they are liberated from the false ideology of the Beograd Hunta, and embrace their new identities (like Montenegrins already did), they will be ready to join Croats and {Muslim dominated Bosnia and Herzegovina} as good NATOists.
white_usa_
Quote:

The population of Serbian province of Vojvodina is 66.8% Serbian, 13% Hungarian, while none of the remaining 20+ minorities register above 2.6% each.

Why does Senior Moderator Poison hate Serbs and Serbia so much that he is hoping that this integral part of Serbia would {allegedly} be broken off Serbia proper and become a separate state once “Putin falls”?

The population of Serbian region of Sandzak is 32.5% Serbian and 64.8% Bosnian Muslim.

Why does Senior Moderator Poison hate Christian Serbs and Serbia so much that he is hoping that this integral part of Serbia would {allegedly} be broken off Serbia proper and become another separate majority Muslim state in the heart of Europe once “Putin falls”?

Is support for the establishment of new Muslim states in the middle of Europe (as well as support for Muslim-dominated Bosnia and Herzegovina, a Wahabist hotbed) at the expense of neighboring white Christian countries, compatible with SF objectives?

Why would Poison promote ethno-separatist interests of European Muslims in his capacity of Senior SF Moderator?!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...7#post14402898

Old February 12th, 2018 #411
Erik T. White

On Serbian-Croatian relationships:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streljnikov View Post
Imagine the alliance.

Little Poison:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Ha-ha. Great stuff. It's, like, "the spiritual roots of the Infiltration (tm)" . If there was also the Galician SS in it, it would've been the perfect play on the paranoid fantasies of you know who.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/new...ply&p=14250036

Donnie's little boy Poison just has to interject his tripe as "humor" into every goddam thing!!!!

He's never donated to Donnie and how Donnie the Black keeps this jew shill as a mod is one reason his cash cow is losing, losing, losing......

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; February 12th, 2018 at 03:16 AM. Reason: more info

Old February 12th, 2018 #412
Dominus

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...&postcount=346
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOG.gov View Post
I am half Estonian and half Latvian.

I hate the Russians for what they have done to my people.

Never forgive. Never forget.
Just so you know what kind of people run SF"Russia".

Old February 12th, 2018 #413
Serbian

white usa

Quote:
The first time Senior Moderator Poison caught my attention is when he attacked me out of the blue for writing one of the best exposes of Jewish perfidy that you will find on SF.

It’s 14 pages long. But if you have the time, it’s worth reading. Julius Streicher would not have explained it better. Okay, maybe the piece is not that good, lol.

Anyway, Senior Moderator Poison didn’t like my essay at all. He accused me of exaggeration, of tarnishing Jews with claims so wild and unbelievable that it made us look like nuts. (Even though everything I wrote in my essay is factually correct, as are my posts in this thread. Please read the essay when you get a chance to confirm this assessment.)

So I started wondering, why is Senior Moderator Poison so passionately opposed to exposing the full truth about Jews? And then I noticed a pattern. He did the same to other posters who wrote very negatively about the Jews!

Why?
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t12...5#post14410064

Old February 12th, 2018 #414
Shaw Ratcliffe

Quote:
Maybe he doesn't like White usa.

Old February 15th, 2018 #415
EternalGlory14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louhi
So Stalin wasn't the worst thing that happened to Soviet people? Did more Russians lost their lives during the era of Nikita than during the era of "uncle Josif"?
Comrade Poison the Stalin apologist:

Quote:
Louhi,

of course he wasn't. Just read what Vasiliy said, I agree to everything, except that saving from jew world order thing I don't really get.

And don't compare post-war mortality to mortality of war years and years before war spent on recovering the country from jewish bloodbath and problems inherited from monarchy itself.

Stalin is not my ideal hero because he isn't pure slavic and he unfortunatelly died (or was murdered) before resolving the jewish question, THAT would make a jewel of his political career. Very unfortunate he and Hitler were unable to form a realy solid alliance, although it's probably required to be the one who was near Stalin or Hitler to say who of them is to blame for that terrible failure, I lack the information to make a judgement here.

Other minor shotcomings to Stalin also, but who's a better modern leader of Russia? Putin? Currently the latter can pretend to be Stalin-wannabe at most if not parody. I'm not saying Putin's incapable of anything positive, after all Stalin also needed some years to outsmart and smash the all-powerful jewish rule (just like today), but because of some facts I'm leaning to the side which says Putin's a joke and a jewish pawn. I would like to be convinced otherwise soon by some inspiring actions of Putin. But right now, as Vasily noted, the situation is beyond desperate, few decades like this and russians will be minority on all territories, it's FAR worse genocide than what exaggrations all anti-Stalinists (who often happen also to be anti-fascists, which is quite telling) can come up with, including ridiculous GULAG "statistics" etc.

I would say he deserves a monument. For bad or for good he is the biggest leader spawned by Russia in last century.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t17...26#post1582985

Old February 18th, 2018 #416
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalGlory14 View Post
Comrade Poison the Stalin apologist:
This zhid snakes was pretending to be good patriots russians who ilke Stalin because he build strong country and killed jews and ukrs, show them their place. but after they infiltrated stormfront they now show true semitism and attack.

They mock and ban if you write truth. I seen this thread
Quote:
Stalin was removing jews so they killed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Vxq8Y4bvE

Posting the above will get you banned on SF Serbia
if this serb says truth then serbia forum censors also. maybe they let PoSion delete and ban there?

in Novorossija many also like Stalin its simbol of patriotic war and fight against ukrs, rusofobija and jewsa.

on jewfront good patriotism baned, Novorossija atacked, even serbs banned for writing truth, wtf .

Old February 18th, 2018 #417
Vitaly "SND"

they promote jewstasa killers and albanians, serb killers poision: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...postcount=2860
Quote:
During WWII, many Bosnian and Albanian Muslims were highly regarded by NS Germany. The Catholic pro-fascist Croat leader, Ante Pavelic built a large mosque in the heart of the Croatian baroque city of Zagreb, while frequently referring to Bosnian Muslims as the “purest Croats.” In 1943, under the supervision of Heinrich Himmler, a Bosnian Waffen SS Handschar was established under German command.

russian will not praise serb killers jewstasa, only zhids

Old February 18th, 2018 #418
EternalGlory14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
This zhid snakes was pretending to be good patriots russians who ilke Stalin because he build strong country and killed jews and ukrs, show them their place. but after they infiltrated stormfront they now show true semitism and attack.
Indeed masterfully played by Posion. He always scored the best results in infiltration/deception tests and exercises, no wonder he managed to climb so high up in SF hierarchy. Sometimes the best approach is to send one operative to break the organization from within, rather than fully fledged head on assault.

Old February 19th, 2018 #419
Vitaly "SND"

shilling by stormfront zhids lakeys and traitor

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...1&postcount=54
Quote:
Originally Posted by FW190D6
Thanks to God that NATO exist to kick the balls of putin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FW190D6
I am mexican with creole ascendence, i support NATO because i hate putin like everyone of this forum
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/sho...6&postcount=14
Quote:
Estonia:
Quote:
Even in Estonia, a country that has always counted itself as a particularly robust friend of the United States, domestic political quarrels recently led to the collapse — just a few hours after Mr. Trump’s election — of a solidly pro-Western government. This opened the way for negotiations over a new government with the Center Party, a center-left group popular with Russian-speaking voters.

The Center Party had been kept at arm’s length because of its alleged links to Moscow, but has recently sought to recast itself as a mainstream force that supports NATO and recent decisions by the alliance to establish battalions of 800 to 1,200 troops in each of the three Baltic states and in Poland.

In Estonia, Caution but Surprising Cheers for Trump’s Victory NOV. 17, 2016
Ethnic Russians in Estonia are not very enthusiastic about the idea of suddenly finding themselves in some sh.itty "people's republics" created by proles and commie idiots and described as "ruin, pigsty and mess" by Strelkov/Girkin.

It is probably what is causing even the parties "popular with Russians and Russian-speaking" to adjust in response to these sentiments.
Quote:
While residents of Narva are mostly ethnic Russians or at least Russian speaking, nobody here wants to see a repeat of the events in eastern Ukraine, where Russian-speaking residents, backed by Moscow, seized power and broke away from the rest of Ukraine. Students in Mr. Mazur’s class laughed uproariously when asked whether they would ever want to live in a place like Ivangorod, the decrepit Russian town on the other side of the Narva River.
In other words, they greatly prefer to see

rather than

A simple to make decision, indeed
this is why Novorosija patriots like Stalin because he killed such scums

Old February 20th, 2018 #420
Serbian

We see the invasion of SF ''Russians'' on this thread. Multiple accounts and all. Like a group of kike pests.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread