Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2018 #1
Werner von Fuchs

Default I Fell and Two Blacks Do Nothing

So I was out walking my lovely dog, we pass a street with a black teen walking on it. On the street I'm walking on a black adult is walking his dogs inside his house. My dog speeds up and eventually runs towards his dogs. I slip and fall due to wet grass. I was lucky to still have my dogs leach in my hand. Both of the blacks do nothing to help me or even just say "Sorry." or "Sorry about that. Can I help you up?" I stay on the ground for another 30 seconds and they go into a conversation about the adult black's hair and how he dyed it recently. So I get up and walk back home. This reminded me of how my neighborhood used to be all white and ever since Barack Cucked Obama got elected more and more minorities have been coming into my neighborhood.

Now I want an ethnostate more and more. So I can live amongst my fellow Aryan American-born citizens who truly believe in American Values, who truly help thy neighbor, who are truly willing to help people without asking.

Old February 17th, 2018 #2
Brooklyn Rick

They're niggers.... What did you expect? Be glad they didn't rob you and rape your lovely dog.

Old February 17th, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
They're niggers.... What did you expect? Be glad they didn't rob you and rape your lovely dog.
I was about to say the same thing. Usually they rob you. I think it was here in Floriduh last year a guy had a heart attack inside a gas station or store. So a couple niggers or spics, can't remember but both muds either way stole his wallet.

Old February 17th, 2018 #4
Dawn Cannon

Default Homeless woman thrown from bridge, raped for 3 days, say Colorado Springs police

A homeless woman was thrown from a ledge and repeatedly raped for days at the spot where she landed beneath the Cimarron Street bridge - unable to escape because her legs were paralyzed, Colorado Springs police say.

The torture ended when a passerby found her May 2 lying beneath the bridge south of America the Beautiful Park, court documents unsealed this week show.

In mid-April, she met a man - later identified by police as Isaiah Jarvis Perrin, 21 - and stayed with him in a loft composed of wooden boards wedged between two girders beneath the Cimarron Street bridge, court documents show. The loft could be reached by walking up a steep cement embankment to the bridge's underbelly.

She told detectives she occasionally stayed there with him. But around dusk on April 30, she said she arrived to find him smoking some kind of drug, possibly heroin.

When she tried gathering her clothes, Perrin retaliated - first threatening to toss her from the loft, court documents show. Only when he appeared to relent - and she loosened her grip on the wood beams - did he throw her off.

She slammed against the concrete, instantly paralyzed.

The man immediately climbed down and beat her, an affidavit said. Then she endured days of repeated rapes.

At least once, the man moved her head and forced her to perform oral sex, she told detectives.

A passerby found her May 2 and called police. Her spine fractured and her spinal cord injured, she was taken to a Colorado Springs hospital for surgery, according to court records.

Officers arrested Perrin later that morning near the bridge and booked him into the El Paso County jail, where he remains in lieu of $25,000 bond on charges of attempted murder and sexual assault.

Perrin first told investigators the woman fell off the bridge - something he laughed at, his arrest affidavit said.

Perrin also claimed multiple men raped her, but he denied involvement, according to the affidavit. Then he changed course - telling detectives she gave him a "blow job," the affidavit said.

Throughout the police interview, he maintained that she lay on the ground for three days until someone stopped and gave her water, the affidavit said.

Perrin also was homeless, having recently arrived here from Philadelphia, police said.

http://gazette.com/homeless-woman-th...rticle/1576589 (2016)

Old February 17th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
A homeless woman was thrown from a ledge and repeatedly raped for days at the spot where she landed beneath the Cimarron Street bridge - unable to escape because her legs were paralyzed, Colorado Springs police say.

The torture ended when a passerby found her May 2 lying beneath the bridge south of America the Beautiful Park, court documents unsealed this week show.

In mid-April, she met a man - later identified by police as Isaiah Jarvis Perrin, 21 - and stayed with him in a loft composed of wooden boards wedged between two girders beneath the Cimarron Street bridge, court documents show. The loft could be reached by walking up a steep cement embankment to the bridge's underbelly.

She told detectives she occasionally stayed there with him. But around dusk on April 30, she said she arrived to find him smoking some kind of drug, possibly heroin.

When she tried gathering her clothes, Perrin retaliated - first threatening to toss her from the loft, court documents show. Only when he appeared to relent - and she loosened her grip on the wood beams - did he throw her off.

She slammed against the concrete, instantly paralyzed.

The man immediately climbed down and beat her, an affidavit said. Then she endured days of repeated rapes.

At least once, the man moved her head and forced her to perform oral sex, she told detectives.

A passerby found her May 2 and called police. Her spine fractured and her spinal cord injured, she was taken to a Colorado Springs hospital for surgery, according to court records.

Officers arrested Perrin later that morning near the bridge and booked him into the El Paso County jail, where he remains in lieu of $25,000 bond on charges of attempted murder and sexual assault.

Perrin first told investigators the woman fell off the bridge - something he laughed at, his arrest affidavit said.

Perrin also claimed multiple men raped her, but he denied involvement, according to the affidavit. Then he changed course - telling detectives she gave him a "blow job," the affidavit said.

Throughout the police interview, he maintained that she lay on the ground for three days until someone stopped and gave her water, the affidavit said.

Perrin also was homeless, having recently arrived here from Philadelphia, police said.

http://gazette.com/homeless-woman-th...rticle/1576589 (2016)
America the Beautiful Park? LOL what an oxymoron.

Old February 17th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Wow, in retrospect you werner very vonfuchsing lucky they 'did nothing'.

Old February 18th, 2018 #7
Susan

Default Question for Emily

Since you seem to know more than most about the legal system, why in the hell would they have given that nigger fucker a bond?

You would think the heinous quality of the crime, along with his homelessness, would preclude bond.

Old February 18th, 2018 #8
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner von Fuchs View Post
So I was out walking my lovely dog, we pass a street with a black teen walking on it. On the street I'm walking on a black adult is walking his dogs inside his house. My dog speeds up and eventually runs towards his dogs. I slip and fall due to wet grass. I was lucky to still have my dogs leach in my hand. Both of the blacks do nothing to help me or even just say "Sorry." or "Sorry about that. Can I help you up?" I stay on the ground for another 30 seconds and they go into a conversation about the adult black's hair and how he dyed it recently. So I get up and walk back home. This reminded me of how my neighborhood used to be all white and ever since Barack Cucked Obama got elected more and more minorities have been coming into my neighborhood.

Now I want an ethnostate more and more. So I can live amongst my fellow Aryan American-born citizens who truly believe in American Values, who truly help thy neighbor, who are truly willing to help people without asking.

Unfortunately simply living in an all White area is no cure........There are Whites who are just as seriously fucked up as the Funjabs.

Old February 18th, 2018 #9
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Since you seem to know more than most about the legal system, why in the hell would they have given that nigger fucker a bond?

You would think the heinous quality of the crime, along with his homelessness, would preclude bond.
I agree with you, of course, re the savageness being all it should take to say, 'hello!' and he's not getting a bond hearing....but several ways they get around reality:

1. He likely cannot raise even a fraction of the bond (that low of a bond is scary because they only have to come up with 10% often times, so for $2500 he'd be out n' about).

2. If it's his 'first offense' and he was high, they can make the claim that he's not 'dangerous' when not on dope.

3. Prisons are overcrowded. I shit you not, that influences who they let right back out. Homeless in Austin were beating on people who were trying to walk to their cars after work...they would bring them before 'Da Judge', put them in the State Mental Hospital to evaluate them for about a day, then dump them back out again.

Both the prisons and mental facilities are full the the brim, so they dump out whoever they can.

4. The woman who he assaulted was a transient also. That shouldn't matter, but it does.
She likely has not got family advocating for her, only the State, and the State doesn't care that much about her being paralyzed and attacked horribly, they care about saving face.

Transient people hurt other transients often, because they know nobody is looking for that person, that person is an unknown in a world of unknowns.

That person, if hurt, won't go to the police.

That person, if killed, won't have anyone wondering why they didn't show up for work or school.
Very sad, and it's why it's so dangerous for kids who runaway and are out there ripe for attack.

Old February 18th, 2018 #10
Susan

Thanks Emily. Yes, I had thought about much of what you pointed out and thought...still...it was so horribly devoid of any sense of humanity or decency that any decent judge would make sure he wouldn't get out.

I of all people should know our legal system is the entity that is devoid of any sense of what is right.

Whites think they're safe if a particular kind of crime has never occurred before in their area. What they fail to realize is that all it takes is for one nigger to live in their area or live nearby or work for someone in the daytime, or date a White teen neighbor, or be fired from his job by a White neighbor, or...one of a million scenarios that allows that one nigger to be in that one degree of separation from what would otherwise be a safe White world.

No one is safe anywhere. There is no random crime. Too many Whites refuse to accept the reality that it is that one degree of separation between you and a raping, murdering savage that your gubbament refuses to allow you to do anything about...except become the next helpless victim.

Old February 18th, 2018 #11
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Thanks Emily. Yes, I had thought about much of what you pointed out and thought...still...it was so horribly devoid of any sense of humanity or decency that any decent judge would make sure he wouldn't get out.

I of all people should know our legal system is the entity that is devoid of any sense of what is right.

Whites think they're safe if a particular kind of crime has never occurred before in their area. What they fail to realize is that all it takes is for one nigger to live in their area or live nearby or work for someone in the daytime, or date a White teen neighbor, or be fired from his job by a White neighbor, or...one of a million scenarios that allows that one nigger to be in that one degree of separation from what would otherwise be a safe White world.

No one is safe anywhere. There is no random crime. Too many Whites refuse to accept the reality that it is that one degree of separation between you and a raping, murdering savage that your gubbament refuses to allow you to do anything about...except become the next helpless victim.
My area I've noticed since moving here 2.5 years ago has been having more spics and nigs moving into the area. For FL standards the county is fairly white for South FL but the spics and nigs as well as fags moving here keep increasing.

There is not much industry around here just old, rude people from the northeast lol. I don't know why the spics and nigs move here or where they're coming from.

Old February 23rd, 2018 #12
Tony Boone

Did you know that if you are being raped and call the police and ask for help they are under no legal compulsion to do anything?
Here's the landmark case for those who read:

Quote:
Warren v. District of Columbia 444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981.

In two separate cases, Carolyn Warren, Miriam Douglas, Joan Taliaferro, and Wilfred Nichol sued the District of Columbia and individual members of the Metropolitan Police Department for negligent failure to provide adequate police services. The trial judges held that the police were under no specific legal duty to provide protection to the individual plaintiffs and dismissed the complaints. In a 2-1 decision, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals determined that Warren, Taliaferro, and Nichol were owed a special duty of care by the police department and reversed the trial court rulings. In a unanimous decision, the court also held that Douglas failed to fit within the class of persons to whom a special duty was owed and affirmed the trial court's dismissal of her complaint. The case was reheard by an en banc panel of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and the defendant (District of Columbia) prevailed.

Warren, Taliaferro, and Douglas
In the early morning hours of Sunday, March 16, 1975, Carolyn Warren and Joan Taliaferro, who shared a room on the third floor of their rooming house at 1112 Lamont Street Northwest in the District of Columbia, and Miriam Douglas, who shared a room on the second floor with her four-year-old daughter, were asleep. The women were awakened by the sound of the back door being broken down by two men later identified as Marvin Kent and James Morse. The men entered Douglas' second floor room, where Kent forced Douglas to perform oral sex on him and Morse raped her.

Warren and Taliaferro heard Douglas' screams from the floor below. Warren called 9-1-1 and told the dispatcher that the house was being burglarized, and requested immediate assistance. The department employee told her to remain quiet and assured her that police assistance would be dispatched promptly.

Warren's call was received at Metropolitan Police Department Headquarters at 0623 hours, and was recorded as a burglary-in-progress. At 0626, a call was dispatched to officers on the street as a "Code 2" assignment, although calls of a crime in progress should be given priority and designated as "Code 1." Four police cruisers responded to the broadcast; three to the Lamont Street address and one to another address to investigate a possible suspect.

Meanwhile, Warren and Taliaferro crawled from their window onto an adjoining roof and waited for the police to arrive. While there, they observed one policeman drive through the alley behind their house and proceed to the front of the residence without stopping, leaning out the window, or getting out of the car to check the back entrance of the house. A second officer apparently knocked on the door in front of the residence, but left when he received no answer. The three officers departed the scene at 0633, five minutes after they arrived.

Warren and Taliaferro crawled back inside their room. They again heard Douglas' continuing screams; again called the police; told the officer that the intruders had entered the home, and requested immediate assistance. Once again, a police officer assured them that help was on the way. This second call was received at 0642 and recorded merely as "investigate the trouble;" it was never dispatched to any police officers.

Believing the police might be in the house, Warren and Taliaferro called down to Douglas, thereby alerting Kent to their presence. At knife point, Kent and Morse then forced all three women to accompany them to Kent's apartment. For the next fourteen hours the captive women were raped, robbed, beaten, forced to commit sexual acts upon one another, and made to submit to the sexual demands of Kent and Morse.

Warren, Taliaferro, and Douglas brought the following claims of negligence against the District of Columbia and the Metropolitan Police Department: (1) the dispatcher's failure to forward the 6:23 a. m. call with the proper degree of urgency; (2) the responding officers' failure to follow standard police investigative procedures, specifically their failure to check the rear entrance and position themselves properly near the doors and windows to ascertain whether there was any activity inside; and (3) the dispatcher's failure to dispatch the 6:42 a. m. call.

Nichol
On April 30, 1978, at approximately 11:30 p. m., appellant Nichol stopped his car for a red light at the intersection of Missouri Avenue and Sixteenth Street, N.W. Unknown occupants in a vehicle directly behind appellant struck his car in the rear several times, and then proceeded to beat appellant about the face and head, breaking his jaw.

A Metropolitan Police Department officer arrived at the scene. In response to the officer's direction, appellant's companion ceased any further efforts to obtain identification information of the assailants. When the officer then failed to get the information, leaving Nichol unable to institute legal action against his assailants, Nichol brought a negligence action against the officer, the Metropolitan Police Department and the District of Columbia.

In a 4-3 decision, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals affirmed the trial courts' dismissal of the complaints against the District of Columbia and individual members of the Metropolitan Police Department based on the public duty doctrine ruling that "[t]he duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists". The Court thus adopted the trial court's determination that no special relationship existed between the police and appellants, and therefore no specific legal duty existed between the police and the appellants.

Old February 24th, 2018 #13
WayneW67

Quote:

You're so right, Susan. It only takes one nigger to pollute and contaminate anything with what they come into contact

Tags
american, ethnostate, nigger, sieg heil

Thread