VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 6th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Amanecer Dorado (Golden Dawn - Spain) Thread

Branch of Nazi party Golden Dawn legalised in Spain
NOVEMBER 5, 2014

THE Spanish branch of neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn has been registered as a political party in Spain.

The Spanish Ministry of the Interior registered the Valencia based Amanecer Dorado on the register of political parties.

Party president Antonio Vicedo Valdes is a former member of extreme right-wing party Alianza Nacional.

Valdes has not hidden his right-wing views and was arrested in 2001 for putting up neo-Nazi propagandist posters.

Golden Dawn grew in stature in Greece last year, where they claimed 9.4% of the vote in May’s European elections – taking three seats in EU parliament.

At the moment Amanecer Dorado has neither a website nor a public program, but does have a Twitter account.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-ne...ised-in-spain/

Old November 6th, 2014 #2
Pierre-Marc

I'm not sure a nationalist party can just be imported into another country. Are they also going to take the Greek meander as logo and worship the Greek gods?

Old November 6th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
I'm not sure a nationalist party can just be imported into another country. Are they also going to take the Greek meander as logo and worship the Greek gods?
I don't know. I'd guess they'll use the symbol, and why not? Would be nice for someone who knows Spain to comment, if we have any around.

Thread