Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2018 #1
Ravening Wolf

Default Why Are So Many Men On A Marriage Strike?

A particularly insidious aspect of Cultural Marxism has been family destroying feminism and the laws passed in recent decades which prop it up and legitimize it. It wasn't always this way and it doesn't have to stay this way!

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old January 15th, 2018 #2
Ravening Wolf

From the movie, As Good As It Gets:

Receptionist: "How do you write women so well?"

Melvin Udall (writer): "I think of a man. And I take away reason and accountability."

[Note: I realize that not all women are misandrous (man-hating) feminists devoid of reason and accountability, but their numbers have definitely been growing in recent decades, especially over the last few years.]
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 15th, 2018 at 08:14 AM.

Old January 15th, 2018 #3
Ravening Wolf

Western academia has become an utter totalitarian nightmare, reminiscent of the Stalinist era procedures of the Soviet Union, with political commissars watching everyone for thought or speech infractions, ready to send them right to the gulags, mental hospitals, or morgues (if possible).

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; January 15th, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

Old January 28th, 2018 #4
Blusnayl

Why do women initiate 70% of divorces?

I'll be blunt:

More and more young men, often White young men, are becoming informed enough by the likes of Dailystormer, MGTOW, and simply having seen how their fathers were raped in family court by the feminist judges, that they've decided instead of playing a game that is rigged like good little slavecucks, they would rather simply walk away and pursue their hobbies and interests in life.

I made a similar choice many years ago. As do an increasing number of young White men. I have not regretted it.

Old January 29th, 2018 #5
jaekel

The next level of their understanding should be jewish cultural marxism. That is what drives all this pressure against White Men.

Old January 29th, 2018 #6
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post

I'll be blunt:

More and more young men, often White young men, are becoming informed enough by the likes of Dailystormer, MGTOW, and simply having seen how their fathers were raped in family court by the feminist judges, that they've decided instead of playing a game that is rigged like good little slavecucks, they would rather simply walk away and pursue their hobbies and interests in life.

I made a similar choice many years ago. As do an increasing number of young White men. I have not regretted it.
I imagine that's why many men look to Oriental wives since they have not been corrupted by (((western))) culture.

I am not a fan of the "Judeo-Christian" sects but they seem to lead much more traditional lives. Like the Duggar family, for example.

Old January 29th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I imagine that's why many men look to Oriental wives since they have not been corrupted by (((western))) culture.

I am not a fan of the "Judeo-Christian" sects but they seem to lead much more traditional lives. Like the Duggar family, for example.
Yea, I've mentioned that before men going for Orientals such as Japs or Koreans.

I hear eastern Euro women are also not as bad. On those euro dating/bride sites those chicks are pretty hot from places like Ukraine, Poland, Russia.

Tonight at work in the breakroom two of the older guys in their 70s were talking how allowing women out of the house and into the workforce has ruined everything. From wages to making it harder to find a job due to the competition from women. They were bitching about feminist and liberals too. Funny thing was that there was one of the cute millennial chicks in there and she looked like she was going to shit bricks at us talking.

Old January 29th, 2018 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blusnayl View Post

I'll be blunt:

If you walk away from White women, you are not doing your duty to propagate the race. Yes, the system is rigged against us, but we have to take the risk, because the stakes are high, and not to do so means the end of our race.

Old January 29th, 2018 #9
Robert Ransdell

Blusnayl makes a great point and the manner in which men and women are treated in the courts in this age (I'd say go back 4 or 5 decades at least) when it comes to divorce is probably the best example one could produce that would punch a glaring hole through the whole nonsense of there being this massive inequality between men and women in this country.

In what truly male dominated society could there be the condition where men have half their income handed over to a woman who has done little to nothing to earn it and this process can be initiated by the woman?

I was 15 when I said that I would never get married and to this point I have stuck to that. This society is one that simply does not foster healthy long lasting relationships, the Jews have brainwashed our people, both men and women, that "playing the game" is the fashionable "fun" thing to do and that taking part in a "fling" is to a large extent acceptable.

The relations between the sexes were pretty much fucked up before the latest craze to make people more crazy (metoo crazy) and the manner in which the Jews worked to make divorce available on demand really has done a wrecking job on the family and relations between men and women. Dr. Pierce did an ADV or two on this subject and as usual had some profound statements on the subject.

One thing I have taken note of in the past year or so is how many people in general in this society get married or cohabitate because they want to make a slight improvement in their standard of living. Greed and the inability of many to live without plastic junk and gadgets is why people end up living with people they end up hating later because they simply saw two combined incomes as a benefit at the time. For some it may be more of a necessity but it does strike me as a reason there is so much fighting and domestic violence.

I would side against, vehemently so, those who would suggest that Asian women are somehow a better option for White men frustrated with conditions today. The option of remaining single and solo is indeed and option and infinitely preferable over race treason.

Further I personally do not decry marriage and relationships for Whites in general as I hope to see as many Whites as possible marry and have children, it is simply not for me at this time and probably never.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old January 30th, 2018 #10
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
If you walk away from White women, you are not doing your duty to propagate the race. Yes, the system is rigged against us, but we have to take the risk, because the stakes are high, and not to do so means the end of our race.
Horseshit.

Spoken like someone who hasn't been divorce raped and dragged through the family court system.

The solution isn't for more men to sacrifice themselves for some supposed greater good; that will only result in more of the same: women winning more unearned, undeserved resources in divorce court; more ungrateful, effeminate, undisciplined, liberalised children raised by a single mother.

The solution is to take away women's rights and restore patriarchy. Do that, and we might have a shot.

Demand of men that they sacrifice themselves in a contest they cannot win, while asking absolutely nothing of women, will only get you laughed at and a collective middle finger from men who have figured out the game.

If you want men to participate, there has to be something in it for them. As it stands, you are offering nothing but the chance to be a mule.

Not I ever again.

Old January 30th, 2018 #11
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Further I personally do not decry marriage and relationships for Whites in general as I hope to see as many Whites as possible marry and have children, it is simply not for me at this time and probably never.
So you want other men to take the risk but not you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
The solution is to take away women's rights and restore patriarchy. Do that, and we might have a shot.
I agree, but do you expect that to happen soon? If you do, then go ahead and wait until we have patriarchy again before getting married. But I don't want the White race to go extinct while we are waiting for that to happen.

Old January 30th, 2018 #12
Crowe

Not getting married in no way means that you have to go without. You might not get it as regularly as a married man, but you don't have to sign a legally binding, anti-man contract. And if you get tired of looking at them, you can just stop answering their phone calls. Most women are only useful for one thing, and one thing only. I'm not willing to risk everything I've gained up to this point for that one thing.

Old January 30th, 2018 #13
Crowe

Quote:
The Duggar family are a bunch of traitors. One of them was even a pedophile who molested his sisters. They even named one of their kids "Israel". That's about as White trash as it gets. Families like the Duggers do nothing but give our enemies ammo to attack decent White people with.

Old January 30th, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Not getting married in no way means that you have to go without. You might not get it as regularly as a married man, but you don't have to sign a legally binding, anti-man contract. And if you get tired of looking at them, you can just stop answering their phone calls. Most women are only useful for one thing, and one thing only. I'm not willing to risk everything I've gained up to this point for that one thing.
OR get a euro, Russian mail order bride. Some of them on those dating sites are pretty hot!

Old January 30th, 2018 #15
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
It's all about having children, not simply getting laid. We need White children and lots of them.

Old January 30th, 2018 #16
Man of the road

Quote:
The Duggar family are a bunch of traitors. One of them was even a pedophile who molested his sisters. They even named one of their kids "Israel". That's about as White trash as it gets. Families like the Duggers do nothing but give our enemies ammo to attack decent White people with.

Yes, their religion is questionable but they get married around 18 and start having kids; like normal people used to do. They don't partake in drugs or sleep with 50 partners by the age of 25. They clearly don't believe in divorce as Anna stayed with Josh.

White trash is what you see in Wal-Marx - The drug addicted obese slut with her brown half-breed cub in the shopping cart.

Old January 30th, 2018 #17
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Yes, their religion is questionable but they get married around 18 and start having kids; like normal people used to do. They don't partake in drugs or sleep with 50 partners by the age of 25. They clearly don't believe in divorce as Anna stayed with Josh.

White trash is what you see in Wal-Marx - The drug addicted obese slut with her brown half-breed cub in the shopping cart.
But Faux Jews and such boast about Chinamart and how they give workers better pay now and create jobs.

Old January 31st, 2018 #18
AryanPride88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
The next level of their understanding should be jewish cultural marxism. That is what drives all this pressure against White Men.
Unfortunately trying to educate people on this matter is a massive chore, as most seem to have succumbed to the brainwashing they've received from the Talmud Vision.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #19
Olaf Menes

It is because the fact remains,,,,

If you want to eliminate a race, affect their ability to reproduce.

White Women of modern times have been brainwashed into this notion they can live independent of men AND take their house and a sizable portion of their pay, take the house and move in a shit bag alcoholic and spend the child support playing Keno.

Old February 2nd, 2018 #20
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Get married in this day and age?

Just in the past two weeks,

White coworker, 59, blew his head off at girlfriend's house. We tried telling him that she was no good.

White coworker, 32, took back in his wife of 10 years after she ran off and lived with a nigger gangbanger for a week. He tells me he believes his wife that no sex was involved.

White coworker, 52, going through a divorce. Wife stole everything and he is now sleeping from couch to couch. The latest is the wife took his pickup truck and sold it for scrap. Police says its a civil matter.

Get married?

You have got to be kidding.

Thread