Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?
Yes, in the past but I am no longer a user. 46 50.55%
Yes, I currently use cannabis. 17 18.68%
No, I have never used cannabis and don`t intend to do so. 27 29.67%
No, I have never used cannabis but I am open to doing so. 1 1.10%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 9th, 2007 #1
Aryan Lord

Question Have you ever used cannabis for recreational purposes?

I am not making this a public poll because I wish to encourage as much participation in this discussion as possible. However please feel free to disclose if you are a user or ever have been in a post.
I am interested in hearing both arguments for and against cannabis use as I have found from visiting forums such as this that its use is quite widespread amongst white nationalists and this causes me concern.
I have never used it and have no intention of doing so.
Let`s try and keep it civil please!

Last edited by Aryan Lord; December 9th, 2007 at 05:15 AM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #2
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

If you were to pile up all the grass I have smoke in my previous lemming lifetime, it would probably fill a 747 jumbo jet.

For the record I am no longer a drug user.

Old December 9th, 2007 #3
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
If you were to pile up all the grass I have smoke in my previous lemming lifetime, it would probably fill a 747 jumbo jet.

For the record I am no longer a drug user.
Thanks for sharing that. What prompted you to give up the habit, why did you start and how difficult did you find it to give up?

Old December 9th, 2007 #4
brutus

I wasted time smoking pot back in the 1970s.

The fact is, we stop learning when we're high also our ability to learn new things is diminished during the hangover period.

Do we really have the time to get high today with the filthy jew breathing down our backs? I say put the weed away until after we kill big jew.

Old December 9th, 2007 #5
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

I smoke marijuana on occasion. I havent done it for quite some time though. As far as I am concerned marijuana is basicly harmless. If alcohol, and cigarettes are legal and tolerated by society then marijuana is relly not harmful or bad if you look at it that way.

How many people did marijuana kill this year? Alcohol caused the deaths of thousands just on the highways, and marijuana is basicly harmless. So in my opinion marijuana isnt bad.

Old December 9th, 2007 #6
QuikSilver
Banned

The closest I ever got to drugs was second hand marijuana smoke. Never used any shit, nor do I intend to in my lifetime.

Fuck all that shit.

Old December 9th, 2007 #7
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord View Post
Thanks for sharing that. What prompted you to give up the habit, why did you start and how difficult did you find it to give up?

I Started Smoking pot at a young age....about 14. I just never felt right. I was looking for an escape, I knew there was something desperately wrong with the world and couldn't put my finger on it.....So I did drugs to numb myself to that feeling.

Then I started to learn about the Jew......

White Nationalism was the driving force behind me giving up ALL drugs. Once I realized I was escaping the feeling that a Jew controlled world gave me I stopped doing drugs all at once. It was very easy when I weighed my white pride to my habit.

Old December 9th, 2007 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down recreational drugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSilver View Post
The closest I ever got to drugs was second hand marijuana smoke. Never used any shit, nor do I intend to in my lifetime.

Fuck all that shit.
I experimented with psychotropics decades ago but haven't touched the shit since ...don't drink aside from an occasional beer or glass of wine with dinner either.

You certainly didn't miss anything by staying away from drugs QuikSilver ...good for you!

G

Old December 9th, 2007 #9
tuisto

Default Reincarnation

Quote:
So I take it that reincarnation is part of your believe system?

Which previous life was that?
Where were you then?
Were you an American Indian?
A nigger?
An Asian?
How do you manage to remember your previous lifes?

Marihuana is, like all nature has to offer, nothing bad in itself.

But is it an aryan tradition, to smoke weed?

I only know of hydromel, a liquor composed of honey and water, that, after fermentation, is called mead in English or Met in German.
It might have been the Oktoberfest drink 2000 years ago.

In the eighties I used Marihuana (MauiWaui) less times than there are fingers on my hands. Out of curiosity. I lived in the Bay area at that time.
Since then I never thought about it, because study of hedonics lead me to abandon it completely.

Cigarettes and alcohol are worse than cannabis.

People, who use it as a recreational drug on a regular basis, or as means to forget, are mentally ill and I will not tolerate their company.

Last edited by tuisto; December 9th, 2007 at 07:18 AM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #10
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
I wasted time smoking pot back in the 1970s.

The fact is, we stop learning when we're high also our ability to learn new things is diminished during the hangover period.

Do we really have the time to get high today with the filthy jew breathing down our backs? I say put the weed away until after we kill big jew.

Why would an Aryan want to get high? Are we not a superior race physically, mentally and spiritually? Why would we want to have recourse to chemical intoxicants?

Old December 9th, 2007 #11
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
So I take it that reincarnation is part of your believe system?

Which previous life was that?
Where were you then?
Were you an American Indian?
A nigger?
An Asian?
How do you manage to remember your previous lifes?

Marihuana is, like all nature has to offer, nothing bad in itself.

But is it an aryan tradition, to smoke weed?

I only know of hydromel, a liquor composed of honey and water, that, after fermentation, is called mead in English or Met in German.
It might have been the Oktoberfest drink 2000 years ago.

In the eighties I used Marihuana (MauiWaui) less times than there are fingers on my hands. Out of curiosity. I lived in the Bay area at that time.
Since then I never thought about it, because study of hedonics lead me to abandon it completely.

Cigarettes and alcohol are worse than cannabis.

People, who use it as a recreational drug on a regular basis, or as means to forget, are mentally ill and I will not tolerate their company.
Not sure if you are serious or not...BUT....No I do not believe in reincarnation. I believe that we die and rot, plain and simple.

Old December 9th, 2007 #12
cillian

Quote:
Not sure if you are serious or not...BUT....No I do not believe in reincarnation. I believe that we die and rot, plain and simple.
i think he was doing the typical forum tactic of twisting someones words then adding to those words to make a rediculous argument then refute that argument. one of the reasons i hate forums in general.

some interesting facts about weed
When Bayer introduced aspirin in 1899, cannabis was America’s number one painkiller. Until marijuana prohibition began in 1937, the US Pharmacopoeia listed cannabis as the primary medicine for over 100 diseases. Cannabis was such an effective analgesic that the American Medical Association (AMA) argued against prohibition on behalf of medical progress. Since the herb is extremely potent and essentially non-toxic, the AMA considered it a potential wonder drug.

Instead, the invention of aspirin gave birth to the modern pharmaceutical industry and Americans switched away from cannabis in the name of “progress.” But was it really progress? There can be no doubt that aspirin has a long history as the drug of choice for the self-treatment of migraines, arthritis, and other chronic pain. It is cheap and effective. But is it as safe as cannabis?

History:

Marijuana has been used for over 5,000 years.
No one has ever overdosed on marijuana.
Aspirin has been used for 108 years.
Approximately 500 people die every year by taking aspirin

with that said. i notice a lot of recreational users, use the argument that it was used as medicine so taking it is ok. marijuana is an herb. it is to be used as an herbal cure/remedy. using it for recreation is like drinking cough syrup or mouthwash to get a buzz.

and no, i have never used it

Old December 9th, 2007 #13
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post

with that said. i notice a lot of recreational users, use the argument that it was used as medicine so taking it is ok. marijuana is an herb. it is to be used as an herbal cure/remedy. using it for recreation is like drinking cough syrup or mouthwash to get a buzz.

and no, i have never used it
This is the whole point. Using it as a recreational drug is to misuse it and this is unAryan behaviour.

Old December 9th, 2007 #14
blueskies
Banned

Tried it long time ago (70s) cuz it was fashionable but it was a way to get laid often got in trouble with my buddy who were too doped up to service their girlfriends.

Some of the guys I knew started to sniff glue. Now they use spray paint cuz at the hardware store , 18 years of age to purchase spray paint. There are some sick people. Chemical induce the long term effect destroys or alters the brain natural endorphins.a short power trip stimulant leads to major withdraws eventually overdose and or suicide- Elvis Presley, Joplin, Jim Morrison, etc John Belushi countless celebrities have/are died as a result.

Now I smoke cigarette drink beer occasionally / coffee.

Last edited by blueskies; December 9th, 2007 at 08:57 AM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #15
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

If there was a drug available in the 70's, I probably tried it at least once. Pot was the easiest to get and only cost $15-$30 an ounce at the time.

I got bored with it and haven't taken any mind altering substances in years.

Old December 9th, 2007 #16
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I might have smoked some weed. I just can't remember.

Old December 9th, 2007 #17
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
If there was a drug available in the 70's, I probably tried it at least once. Pot was the easiest to get and only cost $15-$30 an ounce at the time.

I got bored with it and haven't taken any mind altering substances in years.
I used to do a lot of drugs in the 70's and 80's, but now I don't care what the temperature is.

Old December 9th, 2007 #18
psychologicalshock
Banned

Haven't ever used it and don't plan to. I was born with a good memory and don't plan on permanently destroying it.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; December 9th, 2007 at 10:56 AM.

Old December 9th, 2007 #19
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed88 View Post
I smoke marijuana on occasion. I havent done it for quite some time though. As far as I am concerned marijuana is basicly harmless. If alcohol, and cigarettes are legal and tolerated by society then marijuana is relly not harmful or bad if you look at it that way.

How many people did marijuana kill this year? Alcohol caused the deaths of thousands just on the highways, and marijuana is basicly harmless. So in my opinion marijuana isnt bad.
It's about as harmless as a nigger with no money and a gun.

Old December 9th, 2007 #20
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
It's aqbout as harmless as a nigger with no money and a gun.
Right on. Draining your own Serotonin is no laughing matter.

Thread