VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America'

Quote:
Following the recent spate of pedophile arrests in California, movie star Brad Pitt has revealed the true depths of Hollywood pedophilia in a shocking exposé.

As a 30-year seasoned veteran in the movie business, Pitt speaks about his experiences after witnessing the dark side of the entertainment industry first -hand.Mr. Pitt describes how the whole TV and film industry is run around a culture of grooming children for child trafficking networks that reach across the United States and beyond, into the upper echelons of the political spectrum and societal hierarchy:

"You think Hollywood is about making movies? That's just a byproduct: It's about money, and more importantly, power and control.""

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2316-...ntrol-america-

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; July 1st, 2017 at 08:25 PM.

Old July 1st, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Wow--beginning to think this is why he's had enough of the whole depraved thing. He wanted to raise the kids they already had, not collect more niglets like pieces of jewelry. Being fed up with the industry to the point of telling the truth blatantly like that is real unusual for an A list actor. Very cool.

A suppressed documentary on the topic. Notice what (((else))) the pedos overwhelmingly are.:

Old July 2nd, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Brad Pitt can do the world a favor and kill himself now.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 2nd, 2017 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Brad Pitt can do the world a favor and kill himself now.
Haha--I think his lips are weird looking, but not worthy of da suicides.

You must know something we (or I) don't.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; July 2nd, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

Old July 3rd, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Haha--I think his lips are weird looking, but not worthy of da suicides.

You must know something we (or I) don't.
Being another celebrity whore for the jews and acting in shitty anti-White movies like Inglorious Basterds. And actually having sex with that creature Angelina Jolie.

Fight Club was the only movie I liked him in.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 3rd, 2017 #6
steven clark

Default Brad Pitt: 'Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America

I dated a German woman who taught at Mizzou, where Brad Pitt attended, and she taught him in a communications class. She thought he was an okay student, and was disappointed when he quit school a few months before he graduated 'because he just had to go to Hollywood.' That was all he cared about.
Interestingly, although Mizzou's drama department makes itself to be high class and influential (a couple of their graduates have become screenwriters), Pitt never took a drama class there. He did a lot of skits and the like in the Fraternity and Sorority shows on campus. That was his dramatic experience.

Old July 4th, 2017 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Being another celebrity whore for the jews and acting in shitty anti-White movies like Inglorious Basterds. And actually having sex with that creature Angelina Jolie.

Fight Club was the only movie I liked him in.
Ah, yes--that's the 'Burn Hollywood, Burn' theory of celebritards. I share the sentiment.

I must admit: the gofundme efforts when one of Maddona's homes burned down or a landslide takes out a sitcom actor's manchine are something to behold.
In that sense, no, the sympathy level on overpaid airheads is low. But always good to see truth told/bubbles burst.

Old July 4th, 2017 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I dated a German woman who taught at Mizzou, where Brad Pitt attended, and she taught him in a communications class. She thought he was an okay student, and was disappointed when he quit school a few months before he graduated 'because he just had to go to Hollywood.' That was all he cared about.
Interestingly, although Mizzou's drama department makes itself to be high class and influential (a couple of their graduates have become screenwriters), Pitt never took a drama class there. He did a lot of skits and the like in the Fraternity and Sorority shows on campus. That was his dramatic experience.
It's visible in his one dimensional quality. AKA 'no life experience.' I think acting is like painting or writing--you can improve people/hone skills, but can't put the talent there.

Thread