VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 15th, 2009 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaas Ebbe View Post
We're in agreement on the definition of White Nationalism. See below. I think we should move on to the next question: What steps should be taken to ensure the permanence of a WN revolution?
That is a tricky thing. Ultimately there is no guarantee, of course. Short of that, we can physically exterminate all non-whites. Or remove them from our continents. That deals with the external threat. For the internal threat - the threat of some neo-sicko-liberalism recrudescing, we could provision against it institutionally thru the institutions I mentioned - Defenders trained in an Aryan Racial University of some sort. Details would have to be puzzled out. I hear that Mandarin Chinese and Prussian bureacracies were particularly notable, historically, for the honesty of their offices. Those could be studied for pointers - that is what Calhoun would do. And like I said, we could take Mencken's joke suggestion about random annual sacrifices seriously, so that anybody who wanted to work for the small, efficacious over-state would run a small but real risk of forfeiting his life as the necessary tribute to human scheming and perversity and intellect's attempt to overcome it. Now, if we could create a functioning HONOR CULTURE (bringing back, in new form, some of the best parts of Hitler's German and our own Confederacy), and if this entrenched over time, I think it would be reasonably self-sustaining. To expect more than that would be utopian. It doesn't matter what form of government, the answer is always "if you can keep it." Life is struggle, as Hitler said. Each generation must relearn and recommit - but this is a lot easier to do when, per Burke, the solid traditions are in place, and people love them. The White race now reexamines its own history, finds certain things wanting and, unper Burke, creates new institutions and practices, which in time themselves become traditions.

Quote:
Nothing to argue with here. White Nationalism is the idea that Whites should secede from the United States and create a Jew-free, White ethnostate. As I said above, that's the minimum we should rally around. The various other differences that divide pro-Whites can be left to the political process once the ethnostate is established.
That begs the question of whether discussing the state we seek beneath the racial composition level attracts or repels people. My suggestion is that the vision of a White racial state obeying known economic laws and the time-honored principle of subsidiarity will give both the individual and the state the proper scope, and prove attractive to more people than it repels, and help our cause more than blank recitations of mud crimes and exhortations to love our race.

If we're going to tap around the edges of the faileocons, why ignore the potentially huge market of people now learning from the libertarians to hate the Fed, love the idea of secession, and love the idea of getting to make the adult life-decisions the ZOG overstate has usurped from them?

We say to these whites, yes, Ron Paul and the libertarians have many good ideas, but unlike them we can put them in their proper context: an all-white nation. Be serious, you know that negroes are unfit for any kind of personal liberty. All the good things and problems the libertarians identify are only available and can only be solved in a White context. If you want to be an adult in all these other areas (money, schools), why not go the whole hog and just admit we want an all-White nation? I mean, if that weren't the real bottom line, isn't it obvious that the feds wouldn't have banned White free association? Libertarians offer some economic freedom to white people, but only white nationalism offers true and full political adulthood to the race that made this country - and the rest of the successful world.

That's how I'd argue to libertarians. I see less need to attack them because libertarianism while only workable by whites is not intellectually tied to race. Therefore, you can ignore race as a libertarian without truly being a fraud, at least theoretically, whereas conservatism is utterly and wholly inextricable from race, and anyone who pretends otherwise is an out-and-out fraud or sellout. I don't see the libertarians as our competitors. Our competitors are the conservatives because we come from the same background and premises, making our cases hard to distinguish. Because conservatism is logically built on race, the average guy will assume things the conservative is not willing to say publicly for PC reasons, even though in fact the conservative will never actually defend them in real life. This has the effect of making WN, who will put the whole thing out there, appear extreme or redundant, keeping their natural allies - normal people - in the camp of the pseudos - the paleoconservative weaklings and the neoconservative boughtlings. Thus, I advise we use bait with the libertarians (people, not their name writers, who should be fought with), and bashing with the conservatives, who should be exposed as profiteering frauds.

Old September 15th, 2009 #82
andy

Can WN's campaign in the mainstream ? Most in this thread seem agreed that political theories as we know them only apply to white people.Of course other races can and do espouse them but at base if its not whites your directing your political message to you are wasting your time.The whole concept of the USA can only be a white thing as it were.The "melting pot" would seem to historically refer to different white tribes as opposed to the modern concept of bantu, semite and coolie.
I think Americans taking a stand for the race are handicapping themselves even using the term "white" as a definition.What is an American ? Surely the only definition that can be made is an Aryan.The typeformers,the creators,the builders,the engineers,every good and decent thing that has come from America has been created and developed by whites.
I think American activists need to look at the rivals,just as Buchanan and Paul are two steps removed from WN's the same is true for WN's in the other direction.Is it absoloutely essential to scream white power when saying in a calm voice States Rights ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 15th, 2009 #83
Mike Parker

If as Klaus says Greg agrees with Alex about Jews and conservatives, why did Greg come here a week ago and make the 4 posts he did?

Old September 15th, 2009 #84
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
If as Klaus says Greg agrees with Alex about Jews and conservatives, why did Greg come here a week ago and make the 4 posts he did?
I've spoken to Greg and we agreed on three basic points:

1.) Naming the Jew.
2.) The need for a White ethnostate.
3.) The worthlessness of conservatism.

Greg was trying to explain the actions of Sam Francis, Pat Buchanan and Jared Taylor. He wasn't endorsing their various strategies. Huge difference there.

We had a few laughs about the cryptos who think they can "sneak up on the Jews" through aracial conservatism. I don't know how anyone got the impression he isn't on our side.

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs

Old September 15th, 2009 #85
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
That is a tricky thing. Ultimately there is no guarantee, of course. Short of that, we can physically exterminate all non-whites. Or remove them from our continents.
You're right. There is ultimately no guarantee that the social forces which subverted the White Republic established by the Founders won't resurface at some later date in a WN ethnostate. Fortunately, we have the benefit of 220 years of hindsight. There are obvious lessons to be drawn from American history that weren't perceived by our predecessors.

The thorniest problem of all (which can serve as our starting point) tends to be only dimly perceived by American WNs: how to permanently maintain a high level of White racial consciousness in a racially homogeneous ethnostate. Expulsion of all Jews and non-Whites from the U.S. and Canada would eliminate several problems for us, but would create an even larger one in perpetuating our own highly racialized identity in future generations. Without Jews and non-Whites to interact with on a daily basis, the racial consciousness of our successors will wane and soften, as it did in the past outside the South.

How do you propose we address this problem?

Quote:
That deals with the external threat. For the internal threat - the threat of some neo-sicko-liberalism recrudescing, we could provision against it institutionally thru the institutions I mentioned - Defenders trained in an Aryan Racial University of some sort. Details would have to be puzzled out. I hear that Mandarin Chinese and Prussian bureacracies were particularly notable, historically, for the honesty of their offices.
1.) We could inculcate White students in our racial ideals through the public schools and universities.

2.) We could pressure the churches to racialize their theology.

3.) We could regulate the mass media to ensure that news and entertainment conforms to standards of racial deceny.

4.) We could establish your caste of Defenders/Guardians and charge them with the task of disrupting counterrevolutionary activities.

I don't see how libertarianism fits into this scheme though. Libertarianism cuts against the grain of all of these proposals.

Quote:
Those could be studied for pointers - that is what Calhoun would do.
Calhoun was a republican, not a liberal. If I remember my history correctly, he didn't have much of a problem suppressing anti-slavery speech. For Calhoun, 'freedom' meant the right to legislate, not the absence of the initiation of force. During his tenure in the Senate, there was a famous contest with John Quincy Adams over the gag order that prohibited anti-slavery resolutions from being tabeled and read into the congressional record.

Quote:
And like I said, we could take Mencken's joke suggestion about random annual sacrifices seriously, so that anybody who wanted to work for the small, efficacious over-state would run a small but real risk of forfeiting his life as the necessary tribute to human scheming and perversity and intellect's attempt to overcome it. Now, if we could create a functioning HONOR CULTURE (bringing back, in new form, some of the best parts of Hitler's German and our own Confederacy), and if this entrenched over time, I think it would be reasonably self-sustaining.
We used to have such an honor culture in the Old South. It was popularized by Sir Walter Scott novels. I'm not so sure though that aristocratic trappings can be perpetuated in a liberal democracy with a mature capitalist economy. History suggests otherwise. Social leveling and irreverence seems to be an inherent feature of the system.

Quote:
That begs the question of whether discussing the state we seek beneath the racial composition level attracts or repels people. My suggestion is that the vision of a White racial state obeying known economic laws and the time-honored principle of subsidiarity will give both the individual and the state the proper scope, and prove attractive to more people than it repels, and help our cause more than blank recitations of mud crimes and exhortations to love our race.
Any White ethnostate is highly likely to simultaneously be a Spartan garrison state. The rump of the degenerating Union will remain a potent military threat. The expulsion of legions of non-Whites and Jews from our borders will invariably creates enemies for us all over the world.

The history of the Confederacy is worth revisiting: a state founded on the principle of decentralization was forced by necessity to centralize. As a practical matter, a White ethnostate will need a strong central government to repel its enemies, at least for many generations.

—William Borroughs

Old September 15th, 2009 #86
Hunter Wallace

Buchanan on protectionism:

http://www.takimag.com/article/the_r...protectionism/

Lew Rockwell on protectionism:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/35832.html

LRC crony "Manuel Lora" on protectionism:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...ves/35836.html

LRC crony Gary Barnett on protectionism:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/barnett/barnett13.1.html

—William Borroughs

Old September 15th, 2009 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I've spoken to Greg and we agreed on three basic points:

1.) Naming the Jew.
2.) The need for a White ethnostate.
3.) The worthlessness of conservatism.

Greg was trying to explain the actions of Sam Francis, Pat Buchanan and Jared Taylor. He wasn't endorsing their various strategies. Huge difference there.

We had a few laughs about the cryptos who think they can "sneak up on the Jews" through aracial conservatism. I don't know how anyone got the impression he isn't on our side.
I have no doubt he and TOQ are on our side. I don't agree with their refusal to ostracize and attack Buchanan, Vdare and Taylor. To show respect to those who never show respect to WN, who never acknowledge it openly, is to show weakness. It is correct to attack Buchanan, not to praise him. We are the real thing. Buchananism is nothing and leads nowhere.

Old September 15th, 2009 #88
Hunter Wallace

How about taking a shot or two at your old friend Lewpus? He's far worse than Taylor or Buchanan.

—William Borroughs

Old September 15th, 2009 #89
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The thorniest problem of all (which can serve as our starting point) tends to be only dimly perceived by American WNs: how to permanently maintain a high level of White racial consciousness in a racially homogeneous ethnostate. Expulsion of all Jews and non-Whites from the U.S. and Canada would eliminate several problems for us, but would create an even larger one in perpetuating our own highly racialized identity in future generations. Without Jews and non-Whites to interact with on a daily basis, the racial consciousness of our successors will wane and soften, as it did in the past outside the South.

How do you propose we address this problem?
If the price of losing racial consciousness is not being around other races, geez, where do I sign up? I don't see whites occupied with things other than racial conflict as a bad thing but a good thing.

Of course, white citizens' racial understanding will be more theoretical and intellectual if the other races aren't around, except as travelers/visitors/ambassadors, but that's not a problem, not compared to what we have now. The solution is simply to diffuse the knowledge of racial differences through the various media. Without any jews to stifle the facts, the default setting will be racial normality. Whenever the issue arises, whites will have common knowledge to aid them, rather than multicult communist slogans about diversity.

Quote:
1.) We could inculcate White students in our racial ideals through the public schools and universities.
Do we want public schools? I don't. Apart from the academy for the Defenders. Still, in the transition from ZOGworld to Whiteworld, there might be a period in which ZOG's PS were used as an existing transition belt to spread the new racial orthodoxy - ie, the facts about race rather than lies.

Quote:
2.) We could pressure the churches to racialize their theology.
All we have to do is 1) yank their tax status privilege; 2) convey to all religious leaders that preaching against the racial basis of the state is a capital crime. That should be enough.

Quote:
3.) We could regulate the mass media to ensure that news and entertainment conforms to standards of racial deceny.
This falls under the purview of the Defenders/intellectual or media division. No one is allowed to preach against the racial basis of the state, as we know from history that threatens all of us collectively. There also needs to be a reintroduction of a production code, as Hollywood used to follow in the mid part of the 20th century. The new state recognizes media as a form of politics, and does not allow enemies of the race to undermine people through preaching race mixing or immorality (promoting homosexuality, for instance). This is a tough area. People will feel they are stepped on. However, the social costs of allowing people to trash our race and basic Aryan morality are too high to let these go on. It is obvious there is a lot here that would have to be worked out.

The expression of White differences through independent (micro)states built around different tendencies has to be balanced against collective racial defense, the basis of the new order. Is this vision even possible? Somehow it must be possible to combine a high degree of individual freedom with collective racial defense. Altho the idea of a monofunction over-government is appealing in that it would be light on the people (inexpensive to fund), it would involve the state in a number of non-military areas including trade and media and education. What, then, will be left to the microstates to decide? I just don't see any way around the signal political fact that "media is politics," as the jew billionaire said. It simply cannot be left open to subverting minorities. In fact, defending against intellectual subversion through the media might be the larger portion of the Defenders' task, since MAD would take care of foreign nuclear powers, and the continent would be physically free of muds.

Quote:
4.) We could establish your caste of Defenders/Guardians and charge them with the task of disrupting counterrevolutionary activities.
I don't see any way around their being the prime enforcers of a racial code and a basic moral code (in the media).

Quote:
I don't see how libertarianism fits into this scheme though. Libertarianism cuts against the grain of all of these proposals.
The word's a red herring, I just use it for shorthand, and to give proper credit to people who have demonstrated there are better ways than government regulation to solve human problems. We want a racial state, not a libertarian state, which I doubt is sustainable. But we can still make use of libertarian insight by getting rid of the huge tax burden the modern state places on White men in the name of keeping them safe. We need to liberate the White man from government taxes second only to liberating him from nigger crime and jewish lies. For those who disagree, and who want the government taking care of them like they're retards rather than adults -- those who seek in a White state a government with the same functions ZOG exercises today -- that's why I think microstates would work. The race and morals is off the table - no one is allowed to mess with that, we will kill over it. For the rest, the mundane functions ordinarily -- but as the libertarians show, not inevitably -- associated with government, let White men divide and separate and arrange themselves as they see fit. I want to live in a no-tax minimalist state that leaves me alone. I don't mind paying a little bit more for imports in order to pay for the over-state, which looks out for my collective racial interests. But I don't want any part of the modern regulatory apparatus, which is a form of slavery, any more than I want continued veiled jewish tyranny. Let the whites who enjoy working half their live for the government form their own state. Let them keep on turning over half their salary in exchange for the illusion of safety, education and so many other things.

Quote:
Calhoun was a republican, not a liberal. If I remember my history correctly, he didn't have much of a problem suppressing anti-slavery speech. For Calhoun, 'freedom' meant the right to legislate, not the absence of the initiation of force. During his tenure in the Senate, there was a famous contest with John Quincy Adams over the gag order that prohibited anti-slavery resolutions from being tabeled and read into the congressional record.
Interesting. I was thinking of him in connection not to speech but in ways of polling the true interests of the community. He had some ideas that have never been tested but could be in a microstate. Different states will allow them to pursue their different ideas, within a uniform racial context so that they aren't disrupted with mere animal concerns of self-defense. White genius, scientific and artistic, can flourish if white talent isn't wasted through suppression, affirmative action, and diversion into technical fields rather than letters.

Quote:
We used to have such an honor culture in the Old South. It was popularized by Sir Walter Scott novels. I'm not so sure though that aristocratic trappings can be perpetuated in a liberal democracy with a mature capitalist economy. History suggests otherwise. Social leveling and irreverence seems to be an inherent feature of the system.
Maybe. We can't force people to want the right things. We can remove the jews and muds, keep the media free of moral/racial subversion, provide materials to offer their young true-contexting and technical instruction. Beyond that, if they're not White, well, they don't want to be.

If people follow authority, and if they know the over-state functions NOT as their parents and lecturers but truly as their defenders, even to the point of willingly sacrificing a number of their members each year as a testament to the seriousness of their commitment, then this will tend to promote honor over money in the eyes of the population. There will be desire to get one's kids into the National Race Academy, like that top Japanese college.

Quote:
Any White ethnostate is highly likely to simultaneously be a Spartan garrison state. The rump of the degenerating Union will remain a potent military threat. The expulsion of legions of non-Whites and Jews from our borders will invariably creates enemies for us all over the world.
Yes, perhaps initially. If a White state rose out of a continental collapse, it would certainly be worried about little but preserving its physical existence. My words are toward the after-party, when physical defense concerns have been eliminated on the North American continent from the north pole to Panama.

Quote:
The history of the Confederacy is worth revisiting: a state founded on the principle of decentralization was forced by necessity to centralize. As a practical matter, a White ethnostate will need a strong central government to repel its enemies, at least for many generations.
Depends on the circumstances. If the north had followed the law, the South never would have had to centralize. If you're under attack, of course you need a strong defense. The circumstances will make the ethnostate until the ethnostate can remake the circumstances. I don't necessarily think that there would be decades-long battles. We have different tools today. In the right hands, change can happen extremely quickly. Katrina hits New Orleans, and a day later, niggers lose their civil right to maraud in white neighborhoods and instead find themselves being shot. That's how change works, many times.

Old September 15th, 2009 #90
steven clark

Quote:
Congratulations on nearly getting the formatting correct, I know that's not easy for you, for some reason.

The mentality behind your post... It never ceases to amuse me that your type thinks it is looking down on the Buchanans and Ingrahams. Let me ease your mind: Buchanan and Ingraham have far higher IQs than you do, and a multiple of seven figures more than you do in the bank. They're fully aware that you go against the jews on race or Israel and you run a real risk of being thrown off and under the gravy train.
I don't look down on Buchanan, Ingrahm, etc. I think in their own way they are brilliant and articulate. I'll certainly agree they make more money than I do, and I know where they stand. It would just be nice to get some honesty
from them.

I think a lot of white society knows who runs it, and there is resentment, but it is unarticulated and leaderless. For all acknowledgement that the recent rally in DC had a lot of Glenn Beck types and was pro ZOG, it also showed
people were angry, and millions of people don't like Obama.

There are some people who name the Jew. Frank Weltner was one of them, and his radio show was thoughtful and tried to get people to think. Frank
has washed his hands of white America, and said the only real choice left
is for whites to form their own churches and get tax-exempt status and
go from there.

When you talk about a HS curriculum, do you have a definite program, or
merely a reading list?

Old September 16th, 2009 #91
Mike Parker

Thumbs up

That's a good post Klaus. I hope you're entering the TOQ contest.

Quote:
Libertarians tend to think in abstract terms. They have all sorts of theories about government, economics, and ethics. I’m impressed less by their abstractions and more persuaded by the empirical results that follow their implemention.
Quote:
Aside from the small faction of libertarian ideologues, there is no constituency for returning to the days of the Robber Barons.
I agree. As I was awkwardly suggesting here, it's ironic that the policies demanded by market ideologues are not being demanded by the actual markets. We know from other places how markets can register severe displeasure with government policies. But that's not happening here or in even more statist European economies. That doesn't necessarily invalidate libertarianism as a political philoshophy, but libertarians should hang their hats on something other than the Lewpies' pretense of positive economics.

Quote:
White Nationalists support ending non-White immigration and deporting the non-White labor force already in the United States. In doing so, we have earned the implacable hostility of the business community; both small businesses and multinational corporations alike depend on their non-White helots.
I'm not sure how implacable it is. Just as they're now taking advantage of Jewed culture and politics, business would adjust to WN culture and politics. They'd be proudly advertising 100% Aryan made products. As Dr. Pierce says:

Quote:
What all of this leads us to is the conclusion that capitalists, like the rest of us, have declined morally during the 20th century. About all we can say in their favor today is that they are not fundamentally malevolent, as the Clintonistas are. The big capitalists are not really seeking the destruction of our race or our civilization -- but they're perfectly willing to see it happen, if it will lead to greater profits for them in the short run. In that sense they're better than the communists and the Clintonistas. But that's not really saying much for them.

Capitalists, of course, like the rest of us, can be deceived. They can be brainwashed by Jewish propaganda. But that's not the primary reason most of them are behaving so badly these days. They are smarter than the average person -- at least, the big capitalists, the most successful capitalists, are smarter and more perceptive than the average couch potato. They're not as easily fooled. The ones I have known who go along with the Jews don't do so because they've been fooled. Actually, in private they're a pretty cynical bunch. What they lack is not intelligence, not understanding, but principles, a moral sense. Really, all they care about is themselves and their profits.

In a society without Jews, a society without the sort of destructive television propaganda that bombards us every day, big capitalists could play a constructive role. Aim them in the right direction, and their energy, ambition, and intelligence can accomplish a great deal.
Aim=regulation.

Quote:
We’re proposing a permanent and radical increase in the price of labor that will bankrupt any number of businesses.
I'm not sure why that has to be, putting aside money illusion. Think of how much of white peoples' wages now go to defend them against the effects of multiracialism.

Quote:
This is closely linked to the low White birthrate, racial nihilism, and popularity of contraception and abortion in the West.
I mostly agree with you but we need to be very careful. The welfare state is also linked with low birthrate. If you have a state pension you don't need lots of kids to support you in old age. We should have these sorts of things but they need to be structured around the good of the nation, not individuals.

Old September 16th, 2009 #92
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
How about taking a shot or two at your old friend Lewpus? He's far worse than Taylor or Buchanan.
For the reasons I stated above. No one confuses us with libertarians. By contrast, the conservatives steal our people and prevent the growth of WN.

No one has attacked Lewpus more than me - VNN was founded as a LRC corrective. Lewpus we broiled for his and Ron Paul's uber-weak refusal to stand behind their perfectly defensible 'racist' words in Paul's newsletter, as outed by the TNR queer.

Old September 16th, 2009 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I'm not sure how implacable it is. Just as they're now taking advantage of Jewed culture and politics, business would adjust to WN culture and politics. They'd be proudly advertising 100% Aryan made products. As Dr. Pierce says:
Academic types tend vastly to underrate how hard businessmen have to work to make a profit. They don't have time, most of them, to mess around with politics and regulation, they just have to comply with whatever is decided. Contrary to Prozium's opinion, there was no serious capitalist push for open borders in the 20th century, it was wholly the jews driving it. Today, now that the jews have rewritten the laws and we've had nearly half a century of open borders, of course it looks like the companies themselves favor globalism.

Make a country in which it is both illegal to employ aliens and looked down upon, businesses aren't going to fight that.

But again, businessmen aren't sitting around all day with their thumbs up their asses like 99% of professors, they are hustling to make some money.

Old September 16th, 2009 #94
T.I.

Quote:
What we have is a very far thing from a free market in most areas.
Yes, I agree. What we have IN ALL AREAS is a system that rewards greed, is swarming with aracial White men who only “care about themselves and their profits.” What we have IN ALL AREAS are multinational corporations that do everything by hook and crook to destroy their competition, monopolize their industry, inflate their prices and only “care about themselves and their profits.” As I said, all the while under the “free market” mythos.

Quote:
Civil servants worship the free market? Then why are they working for the government? Civil servants want easy work and lots of benefits. If they had ambition they wouldn't work for the government.
Civil servants worship what they conceive to be the free market. Red tape and restrictions and regulations wrapped around their ABSTRACTIONS of the free market; the same way libertarians wrap their “principles” around their abstractions. In both cases the health of REAL WHITE PEOPLE has little to do with their jobs or notions.

Quote:
You don't anything about NS economics. It involved cartels and slave labor, among other things. I don't support those.
It also involved a centralized, guided economy, which emphasized the good of the community. You don’t support that either I take it.

Quote:
let the buyer beware. There is no safety, let alone government-guaranteed safety. Only at the price of enslavement, and that's not worth it. That's where we become less than white men, we become ants or dependants.
Another one of these
Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire
on your watch and you would change your tune fast. The people are funny; they prefer safe, living “ants” to dead “enslaved” children.

Quote:
Robber Barons, sweat shops, quacks, frauds...
Quote:
Ooh, all the scare words with no objective meaning other than you-don't-like-them.
They had real, objective meanings to their millions of exploited, pauperized & poisoned victims. You are neutral because you will never see these people.

Quote:
So you think meat is safe because we pay a shitload of taxes to meat inspectors?
It’s a damn sight safer than it was without them. You want to eat uninspected meat? Too bad you lost your chance to enjoy this treat http://www.answers.com/topic/embalmed-beef before we had the benefit of this http://www.answers.com/topic/pure-food-and-drug-act.

Quote:
Ah, the good old tyme commie religious hymn: the people who take 50% of your money at gunpoint are the good guys - the people who pay 100% of your salary and offer you endless things to buy at reasonable prices are the bad guys.
How much would you be willing to pay for a healthy and safe racial state? 50% might seem reasonable to me. The Scandinavians seem willing to pay it. Corporations are just better at burying their fees that they pass along to us – like Walmart – while giving us nothing close to that value.

Quote:
Ah, the faith in regulation, even dumber than the faith in Jesus. Do you think regulators are drawn from angels?
Maybe faith in Defenders is just as stupid. Do you think they will be drawn from angels?

I wouldn’t walk across the street in defense of capitalism.

Why should anyone be motivated to defend White men whose primary concern is to be left alone to do their own thing?

That’s hardly a cause I’m willing to defend or give my life for. You want to volunteer to be the first chosen in your lottery, just to instill us with the proper motivation?

Quote:
You're a communist with the fears of a child.
I just don’t get it. Does working in cooperation with other White people really sound so horrible to you? If it does, I mean, what’s the point of all this? Why not live your life quietly in Quietsville Missouri all alone in your basement. Maybe that is the point, and what you intend to do all along

This “limited government” bullshit spewed forth from the likes of rush and sean is nothing more than whoring for the status quo of the judeo-capitalist plutocracy (do you even acknowledge that they exist?).

Their control of the “free market” goes back to the industrial revolution. Take out the judaic influence and you still have a market dominated by greedy, selfish, unethical, immoral White men and their sometimes ersatz and unhealthy monopolized products.

Why is this a state of affairs that you are in a hurry to return to!?

Your question was, can we do better? Did you not bother to read what they are doing here http://www.mcc.es/ing/index.asp#? Mondragon is not an abstraction.
Mondragon proves that YES WE CAN DO BETTER when we cooperate. NS proved that YES WE CAN DO BETTER, WHEN WE COOPERATE. (White people were actually HAPPY in NS Germany – see their smiling, happy faces in the newsreels?) Some White men NEED to be forced to cooperate with other White men FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY – yes, just like some need to be forced to conform to our racial policies. You see, we really do have a duty and responsibility not just for educating our people, but also for their health and well being, too.

In your mind the victims from the excesses of capitalism just don’t exist. Millions unemployed, uninsured, unskilled, millions more drowned in debt and in ever dysgenic competition with 3rd world labor.

Why don’t you ever have anything to say to them? They ARE (mostly) White you know.

Do you even care that you have no constituency?

Like everything else you do – other people just don’t factor into your way of thinking.

They can decide for themselves what flavor of cake to eat is your answer.

And you call yourself a propagandist!

Quote:
I advise we use bait with the libertarians.
Have you ever actually tried this tactic on real people? I have. It doesn’t work. People are not as principled (or as well thought-out) as you might imagine. People get a whiff of race-based libertarian bait and THEY FLEE IN HORROR. THEY DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. They know where you’re going. Not only does heartless racial libertarianism leave people cold, it turns people off! You see, most people are not libertarians because they have arrived at this race-neutral position due to their objective reasoning. No, they are libs – just like you - out of SELF-INTEREST. You see, it’s best to be willfully race-ignorant while concentrating on your own thing! Our policies have NOTHING to offer these folks. Like you, they prefer to practice their race-neutral libertarianism in lilly-whitelandia, mostly away from ALL PEOPLE. And no amount of intellectual, abstract, logical appeals to their better nature is going to move them from this safe and greedy position to our very real dangerous position.

If you don’t agree, why not try out your pitch on them? See how many people are drawn to listen to you at your next rally. Just like with your paper, it can barely be given away for free! All it does is offend (as you yourself have already admitted; do the people really need to be told what niggers are?) So what info are you sharing with them? What the people need is ANSWERS. LET THEM EAT CRUMBS from judeo-capitalist cake is not an answer.

Connecting and cooperating with other White people is the answer, as much as it might annoy or horrify you.

Quote:
Spoken like a true buhlieving NA cultist. Here's what I'm trying to impress upon you: Economics has laws of its own; it cannot be made to conform to ideology.
Spoken like a true Randian (Rosenbaum) acolyte. “Free market” uber alles says you and her jew-worshiping crowd. Here’s what I’m trying to impress on you: OUR economics can be made to conform to our ideology; it’s not written in stone that it can’t, only in Atlas Shrugged - and that’s just more hebrew horseshit.

Old September 23rd, 2009 #95
Mike Parker

Hadding back in business?

Quote:
WebNote…
I am working to put our Buchanan Brigade Forum back online. Plus, adding polls and additional features for members. Stand by!
-- Linda
http://buchanan.org/blog/

Tags
faileoconservative, whino

Thread