Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2009 #2
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

One look at the end of that video tells me all I need to know about the BNP.

Help the British resistance and a picture of Churchill with the threatening Luftwaffe in the background.

I have said before that the BNP are anti-Nazi and the proof is there for all to see.

Why doesn't Griffin ask his Kosher keepers for more cash instead of the hard-working British workers.

Old October 28th, 2009 #3
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
One look at the end of that video tells me all I need to know about the BNP.

Help the British resistance and a picture of Churchill with the threatening Luftwaffe in the background.

I have said before that the BNP are anti-Nazi and the proof is there for all to see.

Why doesn't Griffin ask his Kosher keepers for more cash instead of the hard-working British workers.
Joined the conservatives yet C-B?

Made any new friends?

http://www.conservativemuslimforum.com/_news.php

Old October 28th, 2009 #4
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
Joined the conservatives yet C-B?

Made any new friends?

http://www.conservativemuslimforum.com/_news.php
I prefer Muslims to the feminists of the kosher BNP.

Old October 28th, 2009 #5
Mr Murray

Quote:
Then why dont you sod off and join a muslim forum?

Don't tell me. You tried that and they told you to fuck off when they realized that you're not merely just a tosser, but in fact, the tossers toss-pot.

PS: Why do you italicize the text in your posts? Using italics is usually reserved for emphasis or quotations.

Old October 28th, 2009 #6
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

At least the Muslims know which way is up and which way is down which is more than I can say for the BNP. Do you really expect people to listen to your anti-Nazi drivel and say nothing, do you think you can terrorize the whole of Britain like you do the internet, don't even try it. The BNP should be closed down for misconduct from what I have seen over the years and it won't work with me Murray, so plug away you fucking freshly circumcised knobhead.

Old October 28th, 2009 #7
Mr Murray

Quote:
At least the Muslims know which way is up and which way is down which is more than I can say for the BNP. Do you really expect people to listen to your anti-Nazi drivel and say nothing,
From that it sounds like you should either convert to islam or join some UK Nazi party. What are you doing Charlie-Boy? What activism to support your beliefs are you doing?

Quote:
do you think you can terrorize the whole of Britain like you do the internet, don't even try it.
"terrorise the whole of Britain"???

How is calling you out as a complete and utter cunt on an American forum "terrorising the whole of Britain"? Delusions of grandeur on your part perhaps?

Quote:
The BNP should be closed down for misconduct
There you go. You're an establishment supporting spaz. You're not a nationalist. You're not a dissident. You're not a revolutionary. Go join the conservatives and post on their forums and just be done with it.

Quote:
from what I have seen over the years and it won't work with me Murray, so plug away you fucking freshly circumcised knobhead.
Don't worry, I will.

I will pick apart the total lack of logic and ideological inconsistency in your posts as I see fit until, either I drive you out of here, or I get banned. One or the other.

PS (again): Why do you italicize the text in your posts? Using italics is usually reserved for emphasis or quotations.

Last edited by Mr Murray; October 28th, 2009 at 05:27 PM.

Old October 28th, 2009 #8
Bev
drinking tea

I can well believe the figure. We are deluged with new follow-ups from the leaflets we've been putting out. The British Jobs leaflets brought in some enquiries but the anti-social behaviour one we're doing now is proving very, very popular.

Old October 28th, 2009 #9
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Charlie is right. The BNP need to Ditch Piece of Shit Churchill. That son of a jew bitch caused thousands of Whites to get kill.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 28th, 2009 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Charlie is right. The BNP need to Ditch Piece of Shit Churchill. That son of a jew bitch caused thousands of Whites to get kill.
The voters identify with him as a "saviour of the nation".

Old October 28th, 2009 #11
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Here's the problem with that McKinley. You know and I know that Churchill was a drunken jew controlled traitor, but the majority of the world believes he was some kind of hero.

We are rapidly running out of time in the west to save ourselves. That means we are going to have to play the populist card as the collapse creeps ever closer and at a faster pace.

You want to be an ideological purist and lose then fine. I'd rather lie and survive.

Old October 28th, 2009 #12
The Truth At Last

Quote:

So it's Charlie Hamza now is it look forward to your review of the group arse sniffing sessions your new mates hold on fridays .

Old October 29th, 2009 #13
Reinhard

That's the thing with the whole Churchill myth is that the average Brit. identifies him with embodying the 'British Bulldog' spirit, they overlook (if they were ever aware) the fact that Churchill was of English/Yankee parentage, and as for today's expenses scandal the money-grubber Churchill would have shamed them all with his greed and, what is more, he would have been absolutely shameless and remorseless about it!

Also, the average Brit. during the BNP Euro Campaign, until the Reds pointed it out, they didn't see a Polish Spitfire just a Spitfire, they also don't know that it was the Hurricane which saved us in the BoB, a fact which the same Red agitators somehow overlooked!

Old October 29th, 2009 #14
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post

Also, the average Brit. during the BNP Euro Campaign, until the Reds pointed it out, they didn't see a Polish Spitfire just a Spitfire, they also don't know that it was the Hurricane which saved us in the BoB, a fact which the same Red agitators somehow overlooked!
A Polish Spitfire eh? Never heard of one of those but I think you'll find that the Spitfire that you talk of was British like ALL Spitfires but it was part of a squadron, based in Britain but the squadron was made up of poles given the chance to 'fight back'. The Polish Squadron was also famously disliked within the RAF (nobody liked the poles) and as far as I know it was immediately disbanded at the end of WWII.

Old October 29th, 2009 #15
Reinhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
A Polish Spitfire eh? Never heard of one of those but I think you'll find that the Spitfire that you talk of was British like ALL Spitfires but it was part of a squadron, based in Britain but the squadron was made up of poles given the chance to 'fight back'. The Polish Squadron was also famously disliked within the RAF (nobody liked the poles) and as far as I know it was immediately disbanded at the end of WWII.

Yeah, I was referring to Polish squadron I'm sure you knew what I meant ha ha

Old October 29th, 2009 #16
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Yeah, I was referring to Polish squadron I'm sure you knew what I meant ha ha
Actually no I didn't. You said that during the election "they didn't see a Polish Spitfire just a Spitfire". In your argument you are pointing out that it was a Polish Spitfire. My point being that while you are talking about reds giving mis-information you are suggesting that the BNP were also giving mis-information, which of course they were not by claiming that the "the average Brit. during the BNP Euro Campaign" were either blisfully unaware or were ignorant to the the 'fact' it was Polish. Considering it was the invasion of Poland that effectivly started the battle of Britain it would seem odd that they would be building it in Poland for starters wouldn't it.

Old October 29th, 2009 #17
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Churchill is a means to an end, and it's working, too, considering the backlash and controversy the image has caused.

Old October 29th, 2009 #18
Reinhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
Actually no I didn't. You said that during the election "they didn't see a Polish Spitfire just a Spitfire". In your argument you are pointing out that it was a Polish Spitfire. My point being that while you are talking about reds giving mis-information you are suggesting that the BNP were also giving mis-information, which of course they were not by claiming that the "the average Brit. during the BNP Euro Campaign" were either blisfully unaware or were ignorant to the the 'fact' it was Polish. Considering it was the invasion of Poland that effectivly started the battle of Britain it would seem odd that they would be building it in Poland for starters wouldn't it.

Alright, so I referred to a 'Polish spitfire' because I was too lazy to type out 'Polish squadron spitfire', my point was regarding the Reds pointing this out, the BNP merely used it because to all intent and purposes it was merely a SPITFIRE and as such this is how the average Brit. views it too.

By the way the invasion of Poland did not start the BoB, it saw Britain declare war/enter the war. Not only you who has sole right on being pedantic!

Old October 29th, 2009 #19
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
The voters identify with him as a "saviour of the nation".
...for Judeo Communism.

And weapon number one is mass third world immigration.

"Oy, Moishe, we ought to flood this gullible Christian (spit) nation with devout Muslims. That'll get the goyim riled up. And the Barons Rothschild will be most pleased. Think of as the crusades in reverse."

Old October 29th, 2009 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate View Post
...for Judeo Communism.

And weapon number one is mass third world immigration.

"Oy, Moishe, we ought to flood this gullible Christian (spit) nation with devout Muslims. That'll get the goyim riled up. And the Barons Rothschild will be most pleased. Think of as the crusades in reverse."
You're preaching to the converted. The average Brit loves Winnie. It gets votes.

As long as the voters get there in the end, who cares what route they go by?

Tags
false opposition, patriotard

Thread