VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2011 #1
Mike Parker

Smile AmRen 2011 Under Attack

Deja Vu All Over Again: AmRen 2011 Under Attack

Matt Parrott on January 27, 2011 — 43 Comments

Several local papers are reporting today that the original hotel that American Renaissance scheduled for American Renaissance’s 2011 Conference has been pressured into canceling the reservation.

The Charlotte Observer reports...

On Wednesday, American Renaissance magazine said plans for its annual conference are now in limbo because the hotel where it was scheduled to take place canceled the reservation.

An e-mail Cannon sent to a constituent early this week suggested he was lobbying local hotels to refuse to book American Renaissance.

Cannon wrote that he had contacted hotels and that “they seem to be cooperating.”

“An attempt was made for accommodations at another hotel but based on what I ask to take place they were denied again,” the e-mail said.

Jared Taylor, American Renaissance editor, said Cannon’s e-mail violated the First Amendment.

“It’s unconscionable (that) public officials would try to interfere in private contractual affairs,” Taylor said. “We have never run into this before.”

In a brief interview Wednesday, Cannon said he sent the e-mail to “update a constituent on where things stood.”

“By no means would I be in the business of trying to violate someone’s rights,” Cannon said.

Well, what exactly would you call relentlessly working to silence your opposition’s attempts to peacefully congregate and speak freely, councilman?
But Mr. Cannon can’t take all the credit, as persecuting AmRen was a team effort.

The news came on the same day that the Jewish Defense Organization posted a statement on its website, saying City Council member Warren Turner sent an e-mail to Charlotte hotels about the conference.

The Jewish “Defense” Organization is claiming that “the meeting in Charlotte is not going to happen.”

I just got off the phone with Jared Taylor, founder and director of American Renaissance, who has assured me that the conference will be taking place, though the details are naturally guarded at this point in the game.

The comments on the news articles are overwhelmingly supportive, including the comments from local readers. Our enemies continue to throw obstacles in our way, but they’re rapidly losing the consent and support of the general public. One conference at a time, one issue at a time, we’re chipping away at their monopoly on America’s ongoing conversation about race.

I, for one, will be in Charlotte and will be meeting with fellow White Advocates, whether I have permission from the JDO or not.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-under-attack/

Old January 28th, 2011 #2
Ron Kyle

What, Jared's jews didn't suck up to the JDO enough?

Old January 28th, 2011 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Funny that the article is written by a guy named Parrott.

Old January 28th, 2011 #4
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Assuming Taylor's organization were legitimate instead of funded by Hyman's right hand to be a "safe" channel for disgruntled Whites, they would still be completely fucking incompetent.

They can't even put on their eat, meet, and retreat at a third-rate motel. Their response is to call the nigger agitator (who, btw, in his low position has more power than these jokesters) a "hypocrite."

Pathetic. It would be sad if Taylor meant well, which he doesn't.

"Gee, it's all our own fault because we as a race haven't wiped our ass in the correct way."

Fuck you, too, Jared Taylor.

Old January 28th, 2011 #5
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-under-attack/

Comments

Tom January 27, 2011 - 2:03 pm | Permalink Taylor is leading with his chin. He failed to sue the leftoid labor leaders & labor organizations who were responsible for his conference being shutdown last year. Even though the labor leaders had posted on a dedicated website their intention to deprive Taylor and others of their rights.

What’s even worse is that a couple of the labor leftoids threatening Taylor, and others are foreign nationals living in the USA!

Even a slap suit authored by a brain dead hillybilly would have been better than no suit at all.

Rate: 23 0

-----------------------

Matthias January 27, 2011 - 2:45 pm | Permalink Ironic how the OO goes to bat for Jewish-ass-kissing Amren, but Amren considers OO, ProfKMac, and any mention of the Jewish Question to be blasphemy and is absolutely not tolerated on the Amren website.

Rate: 30 17

--------------------

Matthias January 28, 2011 - 3:15 am | Permalink Mr. Parrot: Thank you for your reply. However, with all due respect, I did not propose to oppose, denounce, or dismiss anything or anyone. I merely stated what is observable fact, that by ignoring the Jewish role in the creation of the many problems that Amren laments, Amren is curiously being overly sensitive to Jewish concerns, although I put it a little more colorfully. I’m all for linking arms with like-minded people like Amrenites anywhere and anytime for the greater good, but it’s hard to keep smiling when they treat you and yours like the stag-party whore who shows up at the wedding.

Rate: 8 0

-----------------------

Ricky Scroter January 27, 2011 - 3:25 pm | Permalink What are Amren’s enemies so afraid of? That’s what I want to know. The chances of a liberal philo-Semitic White Nationalism taking hold in America are virtually none.

I mean, let’s just be real.

What’s really frightening is the fact that many of these guys (Taylor, Dickson, and others) have been preaching this nonsense (to the choir) for over 30 years. And they haven’t gotten anywhere.

I think it’s time to hang it up, boys. It’s over. Liberalism (liberal-democratic capitalism) and race “realism” (racist populism) are incompatible.

It’s either one or the other.

You can’t have both.

Rate: 7 8

--------------

HA January 27, 2011 - 4:15 pm | Permalink Yes, this is (or should be) the last site to carry water for AmRen, especially since Jared Taylor edited the review of Culture of Critique to apologize for his jewish pals.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t74038/

Rate: 13 4

-------------

Luke January 27, 2011 - 5:32 pm | Permalink Ah, how sweet it is – to see Jared Taylor, once again, being shown that all of time that his tongue has spent caressing the toes and other less appetizing body parts of the virulently, obsessed, anti-white jews from the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism – and all of the efforts of his team of kosher certified moderators on his AmRen website to censor any criticism of the self-chosen tribe of white genocide lusting folks – none of these nauseating concessions on his part make any difference in the end.

News Flash to Jared and his fans: Head out of butt time. Either you embrace and celebrate white racial and cultural genocide, or else you will be treated to this sort of ordeal.

Rate: 22 7

----------------

Geiseric January 27, 2011 - 6:38 pm | Permalink Any particular reason why these people absolutely need to arrange their conferences in hotels? Doesn’t seem like a very good idea, since the story keeps repeating itself, making them look like idiots. How much does a conference like this cost? They could probably build their own hotel for that money.

Rate: 8 0

-----------------

Philly Puritan January 27, 2011 - 7:19 pm | Permalink With the possible exception of those who were sent to very exclusive private schools, most boys learn by the age of 7 or 8 that the only effective response to a bully is a good, solid, haymaker straight to his nose.

Amren should sue the whole lot. I bet they can find a good Jewish lawyer from Philly to take their case with zeal and fervor.

Rate: 3 2

------------------

Alfred January 27, 2011 - 8:44 pm | Permalink I do appreciate Matt’s typical Aryan goodness and good sportsmanship, however that has led us to the brink of destruction as a race.

YOU CANNOT SAY: “WELL DONE” to those who fraternize and assist THE ENEMY OF OUR RACE.

Without the Self-Chosen, no Asian, no Latino, no African would be a problem today for any of the fast disappearing White homelands.
Jared Taylor desecrated on AR in a vandalizing of positively semitic proportions. Stanley Hornbeck’s review of CoC. NO criticism of the Hive is allowed to penetrate the Semitic Moderator at AR.
Thus angry Whites are led down a blind alley.
In fact note that often the AR front page has more anti-Islam article than what we face in America, namely Christian hordes, Mexicans, blacks, Guatemalans and so forth.
Again that is the misdirection of Whites anger, to serve the purpose of the Hive.
It is believed by observers that Mr Taylor’s wife is Jewish.

While we believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH, unlike our opponents, Mr Taylor has demonstrated that he does not.

Rate: 14 5

------------

Mimir's Well January 27, 2011 - 8:52 pm | Permalink How has Amren assisted “THE ENEMY OF OUR RACE?”

Rate: 4 6

Ciaran January 27, 2011 - 10:17 pm | Permalink Mirmir – by refusing to Name Die Jude.

Rate: 11 1

------------------

Alfred January 27, 2011 - 8:53 pm | Permalink Save your tears for REAL Champions.
This lovely young Aryan woman is behind bars, why?
She defended a client in court. That is the kind of HEROINE I admire, a real Aryan Valkyrie.
“Voltaire’s maxim ‘I do not agree with what you say, but I defend your right to say it,’ has become ‘I cannot disprove what you say, but I forbid you to say it.” – Sylvia Stolz

Revisionist Victims of the New Inquistion

Rate: 7 0

-------------------

Boudicca January 27, 2011 - 9:03 pm | Permalink The irony of it all!
American Renaissance ignores and tip-toes around the huge elephant in the room (ZOG) and is now being stomped on by that same elephant. Was Jared Taylor bribed or threatened to make sure any reference to Jews on his rag-site is completely squelched? Worry Not. American Renaissance has been infiltrated from the inside and will soon become just one more organization, like the Republican Party co-opted by Jews. Soon AR will be defunct, working for Jewish, not white interests. Do you think Jared will get it then? You can’t win by placating these people, we are in a war of survival.

Rate: 13 3

------------------

Pete January 28, 2011 - 7:25 am | Permalink Hey Guys this is a world wide problem.In Australia some Muslim artist rented a hall in Melbourne (4 million people) to show an art exhibition about the persecution of Palestinians and the Local Jewish Colony threatened the owners of the hall and stopped the exhibition .At the moment they use lawyers but we can be sure if guns and bombs are required the Zionists and other undesirables will play the goon.

Rate: 1 0

------------------

Old January 28th, 2011 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's great to see that sensible WN are paying attention to what we say about the Polished Turd, and heaping the guano it so richly deserves on Barnum-Taylor, head of the white NAACP, jewtool till his dying breath.

Old January 28th, 2011 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jared Taylor, for one, welcomes our new semitic overlords.

Old January 28th, 2011 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Whites should never allow a William F. Buckley wannabe like PT Taylor to be associated with our nascent movement, denature it intellectually, and suvert it politically to serve the jews. That is what happened to conservatism, and here we have the attempt to do exactly the same thing staring us straight in the face, and if MacDonald can't see and denounce that, then he's a fool, but his readers can see exactly what's going on.

Jared Taylor is not our friend. Jared Taylor is our enemy.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 28th, 2011 at 03:04 PM.

Old January 28th, 2011 #9
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Exactly, Alex. The sun seems to be setting on our Race and cowards like Jared Taylor, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, and the newest charlatan on the scene, Chuck Baldwin, should be shunned and ridiculed. Anyone who does not boldly and loudly name the jew as the source of our woe will pay dearly in the near future.

Old January 28th, 2011 #10
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
The sun seems to be setting on our Race and cowards like Jared Taylor, Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, and the newest charlatan on the scene, Chuck Baldwin, should be shunned and ridiculed.
Please put a link to where you have personally boldly named the Jew.

Calling yourself and just about everyone on the forum a coward, and saying everyone using a pseudonym should be shunned and ridiculed, makes one wonder what you are doing here.

Quote:
Anyone who does not boldly and loudly name the jew as the source of our woe will pay dearly in the near future.
So when and where have you done so?

Using your real name of course, posting your photo, address, phone number etc.

Jews have been named for 2000 years.
How's that worked out so far?

It's what to do about them and how that's the problem.

Old January 28th, 2011 #11
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

I'm sorry, "Hugh." Which one of your "White heroes" did I denigrate?

The difference between those charlatans and myself is I am not steering White folks away from the Truth and I am certainly not profiting off my kinsmen by lying to them.

I have been boldly and loudly naming the jew since the late 90s. I have awakened many friends, family, co-workers, and even a few complete strangers. I have distributed thousands of cards, fliers, pamphlets, etc. I have been photographed by the juden at WN rallies. I have beaten and been beaten by sub-human animals in street fights. It is laughable to believe just because I do not use my name here that the ADL/SPLC/Mossad doesn't know who I am and what my worldview entails.

I agree the jews have been named for thousands of years and they are still the bane of our existence BUT that is precisely because fools like yourself believe those so-called "leaders" (now and throughout history) who purport to represent our interests while they misdirect our righteous anger and fleece our people for their own enrichment.

What do you believe we should do with these pesky jews, "Hugh?"

Old January 28th, 2011 #12
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
What do you believe we should do with these pesky jews?"
Make lampshades out of their hides.

Seriously, Rottenfuhrer, you seem to be doing what you are supposed to be doing - reaching out to those Whites who are around you.

Allow me to make an additional suggestion. For lunch today, a comrade and I took a well respected friend of ours out to lunch today. Do you know how much easier it will be to talk with other Whites in the area, when they remembered that we sat at the same table with a friend of theirs?

I have being saying this for some time now, face to face is where we will have the advantage over the one-eyed jew.

One additional comment. Try to avoid the common error that I have seen many of us make over the years, preaching. I, like any one of you, after trial and error, have learned that it is best to be patient, giving our targeted recruits just enough information for them to come to a conclusion on their own, but not so much that we overwelm them.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; January 28th, 2011 at 09:52 PM.

Old January 28th, 2011 #13
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

I agree face to face recruitment is extremely important and I will continue to awaken worthy Whites in that manner. I disagree that it is an advantage over the one-eyed jew. We can reach few while the kikes can reach millions hourly. If we can't awaken hundreds of thousands more of our kinsmen soon then the writing is on the wall for our Race.

Old January 28th, 2011 #14
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
I agree face to face recruitment is extremely important and I will continue to awaken worthy Whites in that manner. I disagree that it is an advantage over the one-eyed jew. We can reach few while the kikes can reach millions hourly. If we can't awaken hundreds of thousands more of our kinsmen soon then the writing is on the wall for our Race.
With thousands of us recruiting face to face, the one-eyed jew will lose its effectiveness.

For each White brother or sister that we say a kind word to, or help out, that is one more White person that will start questioning the one-eyed jew and begin to tell others around them.

No one, who comes into contact with me, will ever mistake me for someone who gives a damn for any race besides my own. But they will also know that they can always count on me to tell the truth, regardless of what anyone will think. Courage is contagious.

Old January 28th, 2011 #15
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

I admire your enthusiasm. I will do my utmost to save our Race but if we haven't triumphed in the next decade, two at most, then we are doomed demographically.

Old January 28th, 2011 #16
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
I admire your enthusiasm. I will do my utmost to save our Race but if we haven't triumphed in the next decade, two at most, then we are doomed demographically.
It is not ethusiasm that keeps me going, instead it is the consequence of what will happen in the near future, should each of us fail to give it our best to reverse the tide.

Old January 31st, 2011 #17
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
I'm sorry, "Hugh." Which one of your "White heroes" did I denigrate?
None.

Quote:
The difference between those charlatans and myself is I am not steering White folks away from the Truth and I am certainly not profiting off my kinsmen by lying to them.
The difference is that they state they focus on race, and do so.
You want them to change that, and focus on something else.
So your actual complaint is that they do not do what you want them to do, though you are not a member and contribute nothing.

Another difference between you, is that they operate publicly, using their real identities, run a real registered organisation that finances itself, subject to laws where if they named the Jew, they would be shut down.

Most of the people insisting that AMREN must name the Jew do not do so themselves as they use pseudonyms, do not belong to any real registered organisations, and do not appear to donate any money to anyone who does name the Jew.

They know full well that anyone who does, will not easily find work in any large organisations, will often be targeted financially, and never be able to stand for public office i.e. will be impotent. Who benefits?

Amren conferences are convenient for nationalists from Europe to meet, in other hotels and side conferences, with US nationalists who attend Amren conferences.
Amren know that, and also the resultant restrictions on them, so that nationalists from Europe don't get charged when they return.

Quote:
I have been boldly and loudly naming the jew since the late 90s. I have awakened many friends, family, co-workers, and even a few complete strangers. I have distributed thousands of cards, fliers, pamphlets, etc. I have been photographed by the juden at WN rallies. I have beaten and been beaten by sub-human animals in street fights. It is laughable to believe just because I do not use my name here that the ADL/SPLC/Mossad doesn't know who I am and what my worldview entails.
You were asked for evidence.
You could not provide it.
Bluster is not evidence.

Quote:
I agree the jews have been named for thousands of years and they are still the bane of our existence BUT that is precisely because fools like yourself believe those so-called "leaders" (now and throughout history) who purport to represent our interests while they misdirect our righteous anger and fleece our people for their own enrichment.
On the contrary, I believe that the root cause of the problems Whites face, is betrayal of us by the current White leaders, and that the only way to begin to solve the Jewish question, is for us to become the new generation of White leaders.
Shouting at existing leaders will not solve the problem.
We must become leaders, and replace them.

However, there will and can never be a WN government, until WN can run a government, and it should be our main focus to gain controlling positions within local government.

Even a ward councillor can make an immense difference within the lives of those in their ward, as can county commissioners etc. Auditors put Jews in jail for tax evasion all the time.
Focus on that when opposing Jews.
They all evade tax.

Where we can take control of key posts within government, is at local government level, within the finance and strategic planning departments/roles.
That will not solve the problem, but will deal with many of the symptoms.

Laws passed at national level are meaningless, unless and until they are implemented at local level, by local government.

Gain financial qualifications, and aim for key positions within local government.

Many municipalities and counties have far larger budgets, contain more people and have more power than numerous countries and most global corporations, though I'd suggest work at the smallest level.

The federal system in the US and EU is the seat and centre of Jewish power, and is crashing down.
Before it collapses, there will undoubtedly be period of terror and tyranny, and we can expect many to fall, but as the saying goes, freedom isn't free.

However, throwing one's life away for nothing, is not of value.
Target selection is critical.
By bringing down the pillars of support on which Jews power rests, one brings down the Jews.
One key pillar, is that circumcision is part of what they do to each other to induce sociopathy amongst their members.
Simply opposing circumcision would reduce that to a very large extent.

Political power rests on the ability to make and enforce legislation, and the collection and distribution of taxation.
Actions that do not relate to these, are not of value in struggle.

In my sig are works by amongst others Gene Sharp, who was the chief strategist for George Soros, who conducted the various colour revolutions in Eastern Europe, five as I recall, amongst which were the revoltions in Ukraine and Serbia, where political dissenters received bullets in the head.

They are now moving into the Middle East and Asia, toppling governments using sanctions and boycotts, and 198 methods in total.

Sharp has advised governments in Russia, the Baltic states, and his works are being carefully studied by nationalists in Europe, who operate under extremely severe restraints, yet run local governments, control budgets of billions, have formal registered parties, and do all that Sharp recommends, and it works.
In Belgium for example, the heart of the EU, Dutch nationalists govern the richest parts, have brought down the Belgian government three times, and are in the process of splitting it in two.

Either beware the smiling men in suits with briefcases, or become one.
Don't oppose government, become it.

Quote:
What do you believe we should do with these pesky jews, "Hugh?"
Secede, and promote ethno nationalism.

Jews are a major problem, but also a symptom of a greater problem, which is corrupt White leaders.

Replace the White leaders, and you solve the Jewish problem.

If we don't, even if every Jew on earth disappeared, our corrupt leadership would simply sell us out to someone else.

Jews are rotten to the core, and they claim Abraham as their father, a bandit leader from Sumeria who pimped his own wife, and was prepared to kill his own son, if it meant he would get to keep his money.

The birth of the Jewish nation occurred at the Exodus, where Jews describe their forefathers as pimps, slaves, robbers, thieves, magicians, prositutes, and assorted lowlifes.

The bible describes very clearly that they were a nation of bandits. As we can see today, they are nothing more than an international crime community, controlled by being turned sociopathic by sexual abuse, mutilation and induced paranoia, that has lasted for 3000 years, bound together by religion.

They should be treated accordingly.

The current situation is not new, it has occurred throughout Europe with and without Jews, and in every empire for all of history. It brought about the founding of the US. It is always brought about by centralisaton and socialism, and has always resulted in and been solved through secession and ethno nationalism, following economic collapse of the empire.

When empires collapse, local governments are the only ones left standing, which is why I think it's best WN gain control of key positions in local government.

We do not need to bring about the fall of the Jews, they always bring about their own downfall, and are doing so now.

What we do need to do, is survive that downfall, lead the recovery, ensure that justice is served, and prevent the birth of future empires.

Above all, have White babies, and oppose abortion of White babies.

Last edited by Hugh; January 31st, 2011 at 05:09 PM.

Old February 1st, 2011 #18
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

RE: Hugh

I'll make my reply short and sweet as I am a busy man. I do not need to justify my activism to you or anyone else on this forum. I know what I have done and I am proud of my past and current contributions to my Race.

If you feel that groups which do not name the jew will advance our interests you are dead wrong. You and I could argue why for days but that would waste both of our time. You keep contributing your time and money to what is clearly a jewish-controlled opposition group and I will keep doing my part to save my people from extinction.

Old February 1st, 2011 #19
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I'm a big fan of Hugh, but he's dead wrong on this. Maybe it's sensible in some theoretical world. . .if you didn't know the players. In this one, defense of Amren, et al., amounts to putting lipstick on a pig, at best.

Jared Taylor doesn't merely decline to discuss jews. Jared Taylor is funded by jews. Jared Taylor pays jews to write for "his" publications. Jared Taylor pays jews to edit his website. Jared Taylor actively precludes discussion/criticism of jews. Jared Taylor pays jews to speak at his conferences. Jared Taylor asserts that jews are "White." Jared Taylor affirms jewish holohoax propaganda.

Jared Taylor is a no good. And he's a no good from way back. Everything about the guy--in his status at Amren--stinks to high heaven, including his wife/concubine/live-in, Evelyn, and her youth academic/political activities.

The Amren co-option isn't our first rodeo on this point. National Review was also co-opted, as was the JBS. Not "there was a disagreement and then a split." Not "strong personalities didn't see eye-to-eye." Active jewish co-option, with goy front men, to funnel conscious Whites into blind alleys.

Amren is a would-be White NAACP. Which is to say, a pro-jew fallback position for kikery, as White dispossession progresses and engenders more discontent.

No more winks. No more "Jared means well, he's just doing the best that he can under the circumstances." I'm not buying it.

The "Polished Turd" indeed. Shit + Potpourri = Jared Taylor

Old February 1st, 2011 #20
Rick Ronsavelle

Good.

Taylor's acceptance of jew money makes it an open and shut case-
AMREN exists for jew interests.

I recall how many times the commenters would say "we brought this on ourselves" or "we have no one to blame but ourselves."

Tags
amren, false opposition, jared taylor, whino

Thread