VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2009 #1
Halimacus

Default Patsy Declines: Buchanan hurriedly takes down forum after Jew complains

Disappeared: http://buchanan.org/blog/brigade-forum

Google cache as of May 11:
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Why is Pat Buchanan's website playing host to Holocaust deniers?
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/...t_deniers.html

Among the gems featured there are the following:

* "Most historians believe it was LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GAS 6 MILLION JEWS AND REDUCE THEIR BODIES TO ASHES."
* "I would like to see some rebuttal from Holocaust believers. Let's see some pictures of those gas chambers or those big cremation ovens. I'll tell you right now - THEY DON'T EXIST. The same blinded people that believe that the Germans intentionally killed Jews - also believe the myth of the Anne Frank Diary."
* "As anyone reads the various articles that have been posted here, they will have to realize that there simply were not gas chambers or mass crematoriums at any of the German internment camps."
* "Kosher and Halal ritual slaughter, belong in the middle east sands, where both barbaric practices were begun, after an instruction to the Hebrews and Islamics by their god voices, probably the same one. It's a pity they cannot cut each others throats."
* "We have known for some time that the Auschwitz myth is of an exclusively Jewish origin."
* "The Jewish Race has moved into Christian societies over most of Europe over the last millennium. They tend to eventually irritate their hosts and are then told to leave. Hitler used the hatred of the Jew as a rallying call for his movement. Rightly or wrongly - the Jew was blamed for a lot of the problems that Germany suffered. The Jews were given years of warnings that they were unwelcome in Germany. A lot of Jews fled Germany in the late 1930s. The United States was not very anxious to accept very many. This was when White Christians still had a little control of our Nation."
* "Regarding Corrie ten Boom, the heroic Dutch Christian woman who risked her life to help Jews during World War II: "I thought that she was Jewish but . . . I now see that she was simply a Jewish sympathizer, along with the rest of her family. . . . People need to realize that what the Ten Booms did was engage in an illegal activity helping hide people and support the 'resistance movement.' Here in America - a lot of Catholic churches hide and support illegal aliens. They feed and protect these people and then attempt to smuggle them to areas where they can co-mingle and blend in with other Americans. This is also an illegal activity, and the Catholics engaged in doing it need to be prosecuted and imprisoned."

Old May 13th, 2009 #2
Curtis Stone

I thought that was a phony name, but he makes a living out of Holocaust moaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Z._Rosensaft

Menachem Z. Rosensaft, an attorney in New York and the Founding Chairman of the International Network of Children of Jewish Survivors, is a leader of the Second Generation movement of children of survivors,[1] and has been described on the front page of the New York Times as one of the most prominent of the survivors' sons and daughters.[2] He also served as National President of the Labor Zionist Alliance, and was active in the early stages of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. As psychologist Eva Fogelman has written: "Menachem Rosensaft's moral voice has gone beyond the responsibility he felt as a child of survivors to remember and educate. He felt the need to promote peace and a tolerant State of Israel as well. He wanted to bring to justice Nazi war criminals, to fight racism and bigotry, and to work toward the continuity of the Jewish people".[3]

In March 2009, Menachem Rosensaft was appointed as general counsel of the World Jewish Congress, the umbrella organization of Jewish communities around the world based in New York.

[edit] Early life
The son of two survivors of the Nazi concentration camps of Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen, he was born on May 1, 1948 in the Displaced Persons camp of Bergen-Belsen in Germany. From 1945 until 1950, his father, the late Josef Rosensaft, was chairman of the Jewish Committee of the Bergen-Belsen DP camp and of the Central Jewish Committee in the British Zone of Germany.[4] His mother, the late Dr. Hadassah Bimko Rosensaft, was a member of President Carter's Commission on the Holocaust, and a founding member of the United States Holocaust Memorial Council.[5]

In fact, we all should know his name, he is a big enemy of ours.

Born at Bergen Belsen, why was he not tucked into a cozy gas oven? Oh, he was born afterwards, when it was a Displaced Person camp. His dad was in charge of making sure the Jews got more than everyone else in Europe.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; May 13th, 2009 at 11:37 AM.

Old May 13th, 2009 #3
jimmy smith

Patty B's forum had a lot of posts about white racial issues and Jews etc. I doubt he knew about it but his webmaster "Linda" allowed the threads to stay up.

Old May 13th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Like the crummy little Catholic coward he is, Buchanan winks at the idiots who buy his books, but quickly pulls himself up like Dudley Doright when Marse Kike enters the room.

This is the nature of Buchanan's ilk: they bow and scrape before their betters, and they shit on their inferiors. Trust them at your risk. They will, in HST's wonderful phrase, go crabwise under pressure.

It is the beautiful irony of religion that the very people who claim this world doesn't matter, that they are in it but not of it, that all that matters is trial and prepartion for eternity at god's right hand - these are the same folks who fear the modest temporal sanctions the jew metes out. We're not even talking physical danger, just reductions in income and public dissing. But these God-fearing Cathlickers, what do they always do, from Pope Ratfelcher on down to Patsy DeCline? They get down on their knees and grovel grovel grovel like the worms they are. What is the truth next to Pat and Bay Buchanan's income? What is the truth next to obese Canny Sammy's career? At the end of the day, these fuckers care about #1 and that is the end and bottom line.

Pat Buchanan is a male fag, fit only for the admiration of decrepit spinsters.

Old May 13th, 2009 #5
N.B. Forrest

jew ass-lickers, molesters of little boys, pro wide-open borders: the Papists of today might as well be kikes.

Old May 14th, 2009 #6
Hadding

It was a bad decision to take down the forum, because instead of an unmoderated forum with one thread called "Discussion about 'the Holocaust'," with people posting on both sides of the question, it became "Buchanan's Holocaust Denial Forum."

It's also too bad that the forum didn't stay up so that people could see how Rosensaft cherrypicked the less credible statements from the thread. I think that the most egregious comments that Rosensaft quoted were from Schnapps, whose username is not without basis. I was by far the main protagonist of the thread but only one of those ostensibly representative statements was posted by me, the one about the Holocaust Myth being exclusively of Jewish origin, which is well supported in its original context, Professor Robert Faurisson's 1986 essay, "How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss."

Taking the forum down says, We have something to hide.

It was such an irrational decision to take the forum down, seemingly based on an exaggerated momentary panic, that I am inclined to think that the decision was made not by Buchanan -- who, Alex Linder's criticisms not withstanding, is really a pretty tough guy, and certainly savvy -- but by the website's administrator Linda Muller. This looks like a female decision to me.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 01:08 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #7
Mark
Banned

Buchanan is as tough as one can be and still be part of the system. He upsets Jews, blacks and Hispanics, so that's an accomplishment. But he knows where the line is and he wants to keep his job and what political standing he has.

Quote:
"According to deniers, Jews use the Holocaust to win the world's sympathy and, in the course of so doing, win reparations from Germany and political support for Israel," she says. "Such a charge, based as it is the imagery of money and political manipulation, harkens back to traditional anti-Semitic stereotypes."
That's not exclusive to deniers. That's really an easily observable fact, and one that even some Jews will admit, such as Norman Finkelstein, whose family was a victim of the Holocaust.

According to Lipshat and others of like mind, his forum was encouraging Holocaust denial. So if you don't go into hysteria and ban any question of the Holocaust, they see it as encouraging Holocaust denial.

The author here compares Buchanan to Imus, and implies he wants him to be fired and lose all credibility.

Quote:
These opinions are not inconsistent with Buchanan's own. In a March 17, 1990, syndicated column, Buchanan wrote that it would have been impossible for Jews to die in the gas chambers of the Treblinka death camp, and referred to a "so-called Holocaust survivor syndrome," which he described as involving "group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics."

Two years ago, Don Imus was unceremoniously dumped by MSNBC after making racially insensitive remarks about the Rutgers University women's basketball team.

Buchanan's sponsorship of a Holocaust denial forum is at least as offensive. Isn't it?

Rosensaft, the son of two survivors of Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen, is general counsel of the World Jewish Congress and adjunct professor of law at Cornell Law School.

Old May 14th, 2009 #8
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
According to Lipshat and others of like mind, his forum was encouraging Holocaust denial. So if you don't go into hysteria and ban any question of the Holocaust, they see it as encouraging Holocaust denial.
Buchanan has been very careful in what he says but these Jews have piled one misrepresentation on top of another to get at him.

The only way to address a strawman-attack is with the truth, but the truth about "Buchanan's Holocaust Denial Forum," as the Jewish Telegraph Agency now calls it, unfortunately was buried when the forum was taken down.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 01:44 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #9
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Buchanan has been very careful in what he says but these Jews have piled one misrepresentation on top of another to get at him.

The only way to address a strawman-attack is with the truth, but the truth about "Buchanan's Holocaust Denial Forum," as the Jewish Telegraph Agency now calls it, unfortunately was buried when the forum was taken down.
I agree, but often truth can be drowned out by the relentless harangues from Jews and their lackeys, along with other political pressure.

Smart move on his part, easiest way to avoid the problem is just take the forum down.

Old May 14th, 2009 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
It was a bad decision to take down the forum, because instead of an unmoderated forum with one thread called "Discussion about 'the Holocaust'," with people posting on both sides of the question, it became "Buchanan's Holocaust Denial Forum."

It's also too bad that the forum didn't stay up so that people could see how Rosensaft cherrypicked the less credible statements from the thread. I think that the most egregious comments that Rosensaft quoted were from Schnapps, whose username is not without basis. I was by far the main protagonist of the thread but only one of those ostensibly representative statements was posted by me, the one about the Holocaust Myth being exclusively of Jewish origin, which is well supported in its original context, Professor Robert Faurisson's 1986 essay, "How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss."

Taking the forum down says, We have something to hide.

It was such an irrational decision to take the forum down, seemingly based on an exaggerated momentary panic, that I am inclined to think that the decision was made not by Buchanan -- who, Alex Linder's criticisms not withstanding, is really a pretty tough guy, and certainly savvy -- but by the website's administrator Linda Muller. This looks like a female decision to me.
Nah, taking it down just communicates they're scared of yids. Which is the case. I don't see any toughness. The jews are the ax-wielders in the murder of the West, and Buchanan's just another booby afraid to point it out. Where's the vaunted pugnacious Papist Pat, telling the yids where to stick their holo-lies? Why, it's crawling away with its tail between its legs - just like its Pope.

Which is exactly what Canny Sammy did with his forum. It's all talk. They know the facts. They just give in - every single time. I've never seen the forum, but if his name is on it, then, like Ron Paul, he knows what's in it, and he ordered the takedown.

The important thing is, no matter how many great columns they write, no matter how clever their words and their speeches, conservatives do not have the pluck to defeat the jews. That's all Whites need to know.

Old May 14th, 2009 #11
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I agree, but often truth can be drowned out by the relentless harangues from Jews and their lackeys, along with other political pressure.

Smart move on his part, easiest way to avoid the problem is just take the forum down.
It's not going to help one bit. It has only added credibility to the attacks.

That little forum was just a nit to pick. The Jews have other, much more meaningful complaints against Buchanan underneath that urge to nitpick, dating at least back to August 1990 when he said that the Israeli Defense Ministry and its "Amen Corner" in the U.S. were responsible for the first U.S. belligerence against Iraq. This accumulated Jewish ill will is not going away.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 02:15 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

It is dishonoable and ineffective to play along with a rigged system as though it were clean, but that is what every single conservative does. Big surprise they never get anywhere and spend all of their time remonstrating that they're not racists. Conservatism, as practiced by professional conservatives, is me-first career-girlism. They're all trying to enrich themselves by pretending to bemoan the decline of the West.

Old May 14th, 2009 #13
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Nah, taking it down just communicates they're scared of yids. Which is the case. I don't see any toughness.
You must be writing these comments in a hurry.

Old May 14th, 2009 #14
Halimacus

The litmus test for an acceptable representative of white opinion should include a willingness to stand up to the blatantly fraudulent state religions of “The Holocaust” and “Martin Luther” King. On this, every single elected conservative and every conservative pundit and talk show host fails. Patsy and company won’t even concur with indisputable facts, such as the fact that the tourist gas chamber at Auschwitz was built in 1948 or that King beat up two white whores the night he was shot.

Instead, the faileocon litmus test is abortion – when about 50 mudlets are aborted for every white despite anti-abortion laws in the flyover states that deter only the least intelligent and poorest humanoids. It’s an issue that has worked well for the Republicans because the true believers are too dumb to realize that they’ve been duped, and it can be used over and over again when the Republicans repeatedly fail to deliver.

Old May 14th, 2009 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You must be writing these comments in a hurry.
Heck, yes. I have to dodge hurricanes, you know. But my point is correct.

If Patsy passes for tough, we're lost.

Old May 14th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Really, Hadding - you of all people ought to be smart enough to see that "what you subsidize you get more of." This is a zero-sum game. If you subsidize Patsy with money and respect, that's all you'll ever get. And if you say he's "really" on our side, I say, what would Pierce and Oliver say to that?

Pierce would just laugh.

Oliver would refer us to his old line that someone here has for sig, that conservatives are our most dangerous opponent.

As I have said from day one, ours must be a two-prong attack: we must destroy the reputations and political lives not just of the jew/commies, but of the faileocons fake opposition.

Professional conservatism is organized cowardice. I know this first hand.

You will never get a revolution out of cowards like Buchanan. And I'm not just talking - I will repeat what I said to his face, I will say it in public, I will take on anyone anywhere and not merely speak the truth, but laugh in their face.

THAT is where we begin to realize even the glimpse of the tail end of the salamander of success.

We don't need more Buchanans, we need fewer.

Destroy them. Call them cowards and tools. Point out that pugnacious Patsy pulls punches. That's how its done.

It's a vicious nasty thing, politics.

Pat Buchanan would run crying and shrieking and spitting about our racist evil were any of us to appear on the same platform as he, or even to ask a straight question from the audience. His occasional wink or hint to us is just a way to keep the hopes of our Star-tards alive so they'll keep sending him money.

Pat Buchanan is our enemy even more than overt jew queers like Barney Frank.

You of all people, Hadding, have zero excuse for not understanding that.

Old May 14th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halimacus View Post
The litmus test for an acceptable representative of white opinion should include a willingness to stand up to the blatantly fraudulent state religions of “The Holocaust” and “Martin Luther” King. On this, every single elected conservative and every conservative pundit and talk show host fails. Patsy and company won’t even concur with indisputable facts, such as the fact that the tourist gas chamber at Auschwitz was built in 1948 or that King beat up two white whores the night he was shot.

Instead, the faileocon litmus test is abortion – when about 50 mudlets are aborted for every white despite anti-abortion laws in the flyover states that deter only the least intelligent and poorest humanoids. It’s an issue that has worked well for the Republicans because the true believers are too dumb to realize that they’ve been duped, and it can be used over and over again when the Republicans repeatedly fail to deliver.
Politics is just a speech-skin on the killing you see in the animal world. The real thing is killing in order to assert dominance. That's the bloody bottom line that is disguised in all the talk about democracy and rights.

Who dominates whom?

Right now the jew dominates whites. Organized jews set the basic conditions of our social life. That must end. It is worth killing jews to end it. Anything that obscures this basic truth is despicable, conservative make-believe. And yet we see ostensible White nationalists applauding these cowardly career-girls.

How come I can't get any of you religious homosexuals to fight with my point that all these heroes of the next-world brigade won't risk a goddam jot or tittle of their income/reputation to bring change to a situation they lament in the most horrific of terms? How come only atheists and nazis will actually act on their beliefs, whereas conservatives and christian-queers only yap, whine and go crayfishwise (crabwise isn't strong enough)?

All Christians are mental homosexuals, if not physical.

Old May 14th, 2009 #18
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

That is quite faggoty on Pat's behalf. Jesus, he didn't just delete a thread, he shut down the whole forum.

At the very least he could have saved face with the media and left the thread running with something like, "I believe in free speech, so I'm going to keep the thread up in hopes that someone will come along and shut up these evil deniers once and for all."

Hopefully Pat will stop bemoaning the plight of Demjanjuk now. He is precisely the reason that poor old man is being tortured.

Last edited by Myles; May 14th, 2009 at 06:24 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #19
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Heck, yes. I have to dodge hurricanes, you know. But my point is correct.

If Patsy passes for tough, we're lost.
Accurate perhaps, but it seemed a non sequitur to my post. I suggested that the site administrator Linda Muller may have made the decision on her own.

Taking an extreme position isn't necessarily an indication of toughness. Too often it simply means that the person in question is not dealing with real world considerations.

I have problems with some of Buchanan's rhetoric -- I criticized his "Jim Crow Liberalism" essay on the Buchanan forum -- but he is not irrelevant, and he is not ineffectual. I don't see anybody else with national media exposure speaking for John Demjanjuk. Buchanan is doing it to the very great vexation of Jews.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 06:20 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Pat Buchanan has millions of dollars in the bank. But he's still afraid of the jew. The jew has spread a Big Lie defaming not only Patsy's race, but his very own ethnic group, and Patty won't even allow people to discuss this defamation and the legal mental enslavement based on it on his own forum after a single yid whines.

What courage.

What toughness.

If we can't kill people today, the very least we can do, and the lowest standard we can accept, is speaking plainly and accurately about what the jew is doing to us.

Our cause will go nowhere but backward and down to the extent we pretend that cowards, clowns and career girls like Buchanan are our friends or leaders.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 14th, 2009 at 06:22 PM.

Tags
faileoconservative

Thread