Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 27th, 2006 #1
kurtis

Default Aryan or celt.

I've always considered myself to be a celt(aryan cousins).Is this O.K. on this forum.Or do you perceive a difference.And no i'm not a troll.I'm of scotch,irish,english,dutch descent with a hint of spanish(spain).My family was exiled from scotland for raising an army for the bonnie prince centuries ago.

Old November 27th, 2006 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

WHITE NATIONALISM encompasses all white people regardless of nationality.

There are people here who regard some more superior than others ,but they have yet to learn that ALL white people are currently engaged in the struggle to survive in a nonwhite ethnocentric politically diverse integrated culture that threatens the existence of all white people all over the planet.

"White" is most properly defined from the inside out,by deeds, and not by skin pigmentation alone or the birth location of your ancestors.White people today need to look forward and not behind if they expect to survive into the next millennium.

Old June 20th, 2007 #3
DavidLane1488.org
Let Chaos Entwine

Well IMHO to be a Celt one must be Aryan... I'm also a Celt

I remain a steadfast servant of our Folk

Richard Kemp Der Bruder Schweigen

Old June 23rd, 2007 #4
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
I've always considered myself to be a celt(aryan cousins).Is this O.K. on this forum.Or do you perceive a difference.And no i'm not a troll.I'm of scotch,irish,english,dutch descent with a hint of spanish(spain).My family was exiled from scotland for raising an army for the bonnie prince centuries ago.
Aryan is a misnomer anyhow; you'll have to go to Persia to find the last of that white tribe. I'm predominantly Germanic and am no more an Aryan than you are a Slav, but you and I are probably purer in our genetic heritage than anyone who lays claim to being Aryan.

Old June 26th, 2007 #5
88mmFlaK
chainsaw-wielding climber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SĂ¡ndor Petőfi View Post
Aryan is a misnomer anyhow; you'll have to go to Persia to find the last of that white tribe. I'm predominantly Germanic and am no more an Aryan than you are a Slav, but you and I are probably purer in our genetic heritage than anyone who lays claim to being Aryan.
That's the legacy definition of 'Aryan'.

Then the term was appropriated by esotericists such as Madame Blavatsky.

In my opinion, the latter definition is more spiritual and less racial.

Conflating 'Aryan' with 'Nordic' belongs right along with other 19th cent. figments of racial pseudoscience, such as telegony.

Old June 28th, 2007 #6
David Arjuna

The name Aryan could be found in every white folk for example the name Ireland signifide Land of Aryans , the greeck terme Aristos (Aristocratik) is the same of Aryan and the Germanic herr is a variant of Ar,ther is the Latin Herus all this words signifide Master Rooler Lord.

P.S. Sorry for my english,I'm Italian.

Old June 29th, 2007 #7
Mark Kerpolt

Aryan is Indo-European, if you're that and live up to it, you're an Aryan. Aryan technically is Indo-European delocalized, broken down to a ethno-racial and linguistic construct... all that truly matters.

Old July 4th, 2007 #8
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I am a Berzerk and a Cossack. That is my heritage.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old July 11th, 2007 #9
Stronza

This is a topic of interest to me, esp. what you had to say, Sun of Sparta, regarding racial purity vs attitude in defining aryan or white. When one sees that folks who are only 1/4th or less black identify as black (because there are benefits to do so nowadays), how would you look at a person who is only half or quarter white strongly identifying with the white portion of their ancestry? I am old enough to recall when people who were obviously Negro (one black + one white parent) were desperately trying to "pass" as white. (And I am not ancient.) I love your views, as I see some whites sneering at slavs and mediterranean types.

Zeke, I looked up Berzerk to try and see what you are talking about and one of the results I ran into is:

http://russophobe.blogspot.com/2006/...ts-pogrom.html

Maybe the writer is Georgian (I only skimmed) and is entitled to his feelings, but look at the stuff in the right-hand column. Yipes. All kinds of undesirables are in the list of "neoSoviet dissidents". I mean, really!

Old July 12th, 2007 #10
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SĂ¡ndor Petőfi View Post
I am a descendant of the Alans who defeated Attilla the Hun at Chalon and settled in Brittany.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #11
Richard Howe

Default ot sure if aryan

i am a white boy but i don't know if i'm aryan, how could i find put?

Old August 3rd, 2007 #12
Darren
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Howe View Post
i am a white boy but i don't know if i'm aryan, how could i find put?
What is your ancestry?

Old August 3rd, 2007 #13
John Wolf
Celtic Nationalist

I am of the Celtic people's of Western Europe.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #14
AlbionMP...

Celts are European in my book!

As for Aryan, I think this is a spiritual term, appropriate for someone of European descent, who has the ability to rule!

The connection between Aryan and Iran, is (as someone mentioned) only a legacy connection.

I doubt very much that there are any Aryans currently in Iran.

Old August 3rd, 2007 #15
Frank Simmet
White Love Monger

All Of It---

aka DresdenBurning
'If the passion drops from your voice , I ask that you kindly pick it back up'

Old August 4th, 2007 #16
psychologicalshock
Banned

"Russophobe" is the laughing stock of exile.ru

http://www.exile.ru/2007-January-26/...ussophobe.html

http://www.exile.ru/search_results.h...rr_section_id=

The site is wonderful, and they even have a Jew identification section.

As for me, apparently I am like most Russians: Part Slav and Part Varangian.

Thread