VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2007 #1
Uncle John

Default Northwest Migration: Some Standard Objections

A QUICK REVIEW OF SOME STANDARD NAY-SAYS
by Harold A. Covington

There has been something of an increase of late in anti-Northwest nay-saying from RCC sources on the internet and elsewhere. This is probably a good time once again to run over the standard nay says and their refutations.

(RCC = Racially Conscious Community. As an aside, I really think we need to get out of this habit of using the word "Movement," because the use of that term implies that a bona fide movement actually exists, which it does not. People tapping on computer keyboards generating words which result in no real-world action of any kind, people who send each other newspaper clippings, strange and dysfunctional youths who wrestle with their personal demons and fantasies by running around dressed as 1930s SA men in a kind of costume party, and tiny cults building retirement estates for their guru fall far short of any reasonable definition of a political movement. For us to continue to refer to ourselves as a "movement" is self-deceptive, and discarding self-deception in all forms has now become vital to the survival of our race. The term Racially Conscious Community is more germane to reality.)

Who are the nay-sayers and why say they nay?

The first thing we notice is that thus far, there has been virtually no opposition to the Northwest Migration concept, from any source, that has been based on any actual, political reasoning or any really creditable motive. No one has yet advanced any kind of clearly disinterested and logical argument against it, never mind any alternative. It’s mostly just snide and silly remarks, childish put-downs instead of reasonable objections.

The primary motivations behind nay-saying at the moment seem to be:

1) Bilious personal hatred of Harold Covington, for reasons which puzzle me more and more, since no one among my detractors have ever actually met me.

2) Resentment of anyone making any racial demands that involve individuals incurring personal risk and inconvenience, due to:

3) Fear that as the Northwest idea catches on, the pressure on the racially conscious community to Come Home will increase to the point where it will expose their own laziness and timidity, thus making them feel bad about themselves.

4) Genuine fear that the Northwest idea will anger the authorities to the point where the nay-sayer may be harassed or threatened or otherwise put on his non-existent mettle and be forced to make a stand for what he claims to believe in. (I.e. "shut up about the Northwest, Harold, you will bring heat on us all.")

Whatever their motivations, the nay-sayers generally advance one or more of the following reasons as to exactly why, whatever we do, it must not be the Northwest. They never say what we should do, just that we mustn’t go to the Homeland.

Remember, the signature of the nay-sayer is that that they never, ever present any real alternative to the Northwest but instead they clearly desire to maintain the present safe and useless status quo. Let’s go over their repertoire:

Nay-Say #1: The Northwest is not White at all but is full of Asians and Hispanics.

Well, leaving aside for the moment the exact definition of what the term "full of"constitutes, so is everywhere else in North America. And why is this the case? It is our fault. We have let it happen because we refused to act, and now that we no longer have any realistic hope of taking back all of America, the nay-sayers want to respond with more of the same—complete inaction and the endless generation of nothing but words.

But in point of fact, the Northwest is by no means "full of" non-Whites. It is actually not full of many of any kind of people. The overall population density of the three Homeland states is among the lowest on thecontinent, with only a couple of huge prairie and desert states like Wyoming and Utah being more thinly populated.

Outside of a few major urban areas and a few towns like Yakima which have attracted a lot of Hispanics for various reasons, the truth is that statistically and demographically the Pacific Northwest is the Whitest area remaining in North America outside of a small swath of New England. As lovely as New England is, it is not anywhere near as economically and geographically suitable for a White Homeland as is the Northwest.

When I lived in Seattle there were hordes of Chinese everywhere in the city, but like most Third World immigrants they tended to congregate in the city. Cross the Puget Sound to Bremerton and there were distinctly fewer, and up the Olympic Peninsula, they vanished. In any case, we are trying to do here what the system has been doing for years, i.e. carry out a deliberate alteration of the racial and political demographics. The solution is not to crumple and crawl away like we usually do, but to resist, through a massive influx of racially conscious Whites. We must make the three Homeland states "full of" racially conscious Whites.

Nay-Say #2: The Northwest is full of liberal assholes.

Well, that’s what we’re trying to change, isn’t it?

Okay, there is a certain amount of truth in this. The local political and economic establishments in the Northwest are extremely leftist, yes. But the local political establishment everywhere is hostile to us. Are tub-thumping Christian fundamentalist ruling élites in places like Texarkana or corrupt multi-ethnic city machines in New Jersey any more sympathetic to us? I can assure you that they are not. We are hated everywhere by those with power.

Again, this is something which we are trying to change and which will begin to change once we begin arriving in the Homeland in sufficient numbers to make a difference. When we have a small number of highly active people in any given locality it will not be long before we will be able to match the System parties activist for activist if not dollar for dollar. The idea is to build our own communities in the Homeland which are not full of liberal assholes and eventually force the local establishments to surrender bits and pieces (at first) of their power and influence.

Yes, it will take time, and sorry, there are no quick fixes. But we need to get on it quick. Hillary Clinton is coming in 2009 and when she comes the Republicans will have thoughtfully equipped her with little toys like military tribunals and indefinite detention without charge, i.e. internment. The few of us who intend to resist need to start packing our bags for the Northwest. The rest of you need to run away now and get out of our way.

Nay-Say #3: ZOG won’t let us do it.

If we wait for ZOG to "let us" do something, then we will do nothing, nothing of course being precisely what the nay-sayers want us to do.

The idea of direct action of any kind sends these "Movement" types into a cold sweat of fear, lest the hobby all of a sudden turn serious and they somehow become involved. They have a very strong emotional and in some cases an actual financial investment in maintaining the present status quo, i.e. a non-Movement that does nothing. We must get out of the habit of thinking in these terribly defeatist terms. Now, repeat after me: this is our land. We will not ask for the enemy’s permission to do what we want in it.

Nay-Say #4: If we concentrate in one place that will make it easier for ZOG to destroy us all.

And if we remain scattered, then it will be impossible for us to do anything at all to save our race from extinction. This again seems to be the hidden agenda of the nay-sayers, who are secretly terrified of action of any kind, lest their own worthlessness be exposed. If there is one thing that is crystal clear, it is that the present status quo means death to our people, and we need to start subjecting those who want to maintain that status quo to some very searching scrutiny.

Every successful political, social, or revolutionary movement throughout history—I refer here to real movements—has always been built upon a base or constituency among the population. A tiny number of people scattered across a huge continent tapping on computer keyboards does not constitute a political or social base. A small group of sad, aging old men sending one another newspaper clippings by post and by e-mail does not constitute a political or demographic base. A tiny group of odd people who like to dress up in costumes loosely based on real uniforms worn by an actual political movement in Europe seventy years ago does not constitute a political or social base.

We must stop wasting our time with these idiotic dead ends and start building something real. A base is people who live, who work, who make their homes, who raise families and children in a given country or area and who are united by a common bond, an ideal of nationhood or religion or whatever.

I’ll tell you how we will know when we have a base, and that is when young men from our Racially Conscious Community can meet and marry wives from within the Northwest settler families and begin the second generation of Northwest Americans. Anything political or military we do when the time comes will arise from this base. That time is not yet but we must begin building it now. Those Soviet-style work permits and internal passports may be just around the corner.

Nay-Say #5: It’s too much trouble to move to the Northwest.

This falls into the "do we really deserve to survive?" category. The answer should be self-evident, but like so much in "this thing of ours" that should be self-evident, I guess it isn’t.
There is one thing that perhaps I should make clear. This bulletin and everything I have ever written are all based on several fundamental principles, foremost among these being the idea that what we are all about is doing something about the unspeakably evil situation in which we find ourselves.

Now, I have become aware over the past few years that this is in fact a minority view. The overwhelming majority of our so-called "Movement" has neither the desire nor the intention of doing anything whatsoever about the impending extinction of our race and civilization. The overwhelming majority of "our" people intend to continue to generate endless amounts of words in a few cases, and in many more cases simply to sit and read the endless amounts of words generated by the others. The purpose of this bulletin is to attempt to reach and persuade the tiny minority within the RCC who are capable of understanding the need for action and who are morally capable of responding to the crisis with deeds instead of words.

I want every one of you reading this to decide, right now, what you are going to do in this coming time of tyranny and darkness which was inaugurated on September 11th.

I want you to decide, right now, whether or not you are going to make any attempt at all to resist and to preserve the Indo-European race and the culture that race created from oblivion.

I want you to decide right now whether you are going to fight, or whether you are going to cower beneath whatever shelter you can find and do your best to hang on to your own wretched life, your own wretched money, and your own crapulence in general. If that is the decision you make, then in the name of all that is holy, leave this list!
Please, please don’t waste my time!

If you decide to fight, then you must understand that there will be risk and that you will be hurt, in more ways than one. That’s simply part of revolutionary struggle, or the plain struggle to survive.

I understand that there a few of you who genuinely can’t Come Home. I understand that there are some of you, especially the elderly, who are simply too committed to your present locales in the form of land and roots and ties. You know who you are, and you know you’ve paid your dues.

But if you are reasonably young, say under 50; if you are still capable of doing a day’s work in both the racial and economic sense; if you have children you want to raise in something at least approximating a clean and racially homogenous environment, and especially if you are young and just beginning to build your life, then it is absolutely essential that you begin making your plans to Come Home, now!

The bulk of the continent is now lost to us. Wishing that fact away is pointless. We must gather what little strength we have remaining, concentrate it, and build a genuine movement for survival and freedom.

These are warning bells I am sounding. We are running out of time!

Old August 29th, 2007 #2
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.
Default Harold Covington and the North West Migration.

Harold Covington and the North West Migration.

Let's start with a few basics here, the Northwest Migration Plan has
NOTHING to do with Harold Covington, it's not his idea, and most
people associated with it want nothing to do with him. All he has done
is come in, at a later date, and tried to take claim for the project,
but like most of Covingtons claims it is nothing more than a deluded
lie.

Harold Covington is a schizophrenic fantasist, and unsuccesful con
artist, who was discharged from the US military in 1972 on a "Section
8" medical discharge for paranoid schizophrenia. Since that time he
has wandered from one failed venture to another, usually destroying
the projects, and those associated with them.

He is not a newcomer to the 'scene', he has 35 years of failure behind
him, witnessed and chronicled by many.

This thread, on the White Nationalist Forums, gives some of the
details:

http://www.whitenationalist.info/forums/showthread.php?t=5681

His behaviour on that forum is typical of the behavior of Harold
Covington everywhere he goes.

He turned up at the forum, was totally unable to debate in a rational
way, intellectually out of his depth, as he was, so resorted to making
up a string of false identities, and trying to troll the forum
instead.

Let me ask you this, if Harold Covington is intellectually out of his
depth, on a small web forum, what possible chance does he stand
against anyone or anything in the future?

35 years of failures is surely enough?

It's time to get rid of the old, and the failed, especially those who
are certified mentally ill, and have caused more damage than good over
the years, and instead look for new, exciting avenues, with real,
honest people, people who have not failed, not lied, not cheated, nor
betrayed, informed on, or stolen from other Nationalists, and who have
genuine new ideas.

It's simple really, if you're not a part of the solution then you're
part of the problem.

Harold Covington is part of the problem.

What are you?

White Nationalism is entering a new era, it's time to join that new
era, and embarace the new ideas, instead of hanging on to the
dysfunctional, and the long term failures.

Danny_X

Old August 30th, 2007 #3
Uncle John

Covington doesn't claim to have invented the idea of the NW migration, but he has thought the most deeply about it. I think his essays are worth reading. People can read them, look at the websites, and make their own judgements.

www.northwesthomeland.org
www.nwhomeland.blogspot.com

Old September 1st, 2007 #4
birdman77
Banned

both the north east, and northwest migration movements are chugging like a train, obviously i will go northeast since i am in pittsburgh.
both movements should work with each other, knowing that a mudd won't fight in cold weather.
i think, the natural white tolerance for cold will eventually help us

Old September 2nd, 2007 #5
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman77 View Post
both the north east, and northwest migration movements are chugging like a train, obviously i will go northeast since i am in pittsburgh.
both movements should work with each other, knowing that a mudd won't fight in cold weather.
i think, the natural white tolerance for cold will eventually help us
Unfortunately most that who are moving to the Northwest and Northeast, are coming from Southern California or Massachusetts and are self-loathing White/racists even though they seem unaware of it. They all get their knickers in a knot if they hear words like niggerhead or coon-ass, and just about pass out if you use the so calle N-bomb in their presence.

Old September 3rd, 2007 #6
Uncle John

Here is another anecdotal view of what's going on in the Northwest, recently posted on the STORMFRONT Northwest Migration thread. The Northwest Pioneer Association encourages potential migrants to make a
scouting trip to the area of interest. www.northwesthomeland.org

Re: Northwest Migration
I am noting a new trend in the Seattle area. Some whites I know that were flaming hippie liberals are starting to oppose the influx of non-white, non-European immigrants into the area. They are also starting to oppose the propping up of welfare recipients (mostly non-white).

The most surprising trend is some of them are starting to oppose the mixing of races. In some cases, someone in their family married another race. I guess it was all fine for strangers, but they don't want to live with it in their own relatives.

I guess maybe they are starting to wake up to the reality of the situation. It really surprised me. Has anyone else noticed this trend recently?

Old September 5th, 2007 #7
William Burcker
Itz

Default In response to the first post of thread.

You should check out this website: http://www.statemaster.com/index.php It has a variety of categories of stats in each state, including lynchings. So far New England, Iowa, and Wyoming are looking pretty damn good.

Old September 10th, 2007 #8
April

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
Unfortunately most that who are moving to the Northwest and Northeast, are coming from Southern California or Massachusetts and are self-loathing White/racists even though they seem unaware of it..

These are my experiences here in Kalispell, Montana. Never a week goes by that I don't hear one or two people mention that they left the south and moved here to " get away" from the "crime", "illegals", "garbage", or even " Mexicans". They are from all walks of life, from firemen to doctors to ranchers and many think it is hilariously funny that I was so vilified for moving here to a " white community" when they did it for the same reasons 15 years ago!

Their tolerance is lower than mine when it comes to Mestizos in this town. I was talking to a fireman yesterday while his two blonde little girls looked at some of the books in my yard sale. He told me that over 600 illegals had been arrested and removed from a job site north of town over a two week period. What does that tell you? It tells you that people here are NOT ready to embrace what we came up here to escape.

And while the lying yellow media would have you believe that we are somehow hated by the community quite the opposite is true. My daughters are very popular at school and I believe that most people support our move here. The loser, leftist, freaks with the lip rings who protested us are few and far between and outsiders themselves.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Thread