Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2006 #1
Kievsky

Post The Northeast

I have been working on this problem for several years now.

By the way, get used to the idea that you have to be patient. Be patient with yourself while you work at this.

Second, you have to do whatever it takes to form capital, possibly including borrowing it to get your first piece of land. I observe real estate speculators doing this all the time. They are always on the edge of bankruptcy, and they cheerily go about their deals. You must weigh the risk of saddling yourself with debt, especially now that the bankruptcy laws are harsher. All the same, it can be the quickest way to start the community.

If you have a community of trusted comrades and friends, you can spread out the risk. A loan for 120,000 is a lot for one man, but it's chump change for 6. Make sure the loan is fixed rate, and make sure the terms allow you to pay off early with no penalty. Don't let the banker dictate the terms -- you dictate the terms or walk away.

The price of land is coming down, at least from my observation. THe real estate crash is going to be a great time to get some land. Especially look for partially built subdivisions, LOL. Make sure the town zoning board will let you farm it, which means livestock, and let you put barns on it, and let you put campers/motor homes/trailers on it. Be aggressive early on and get permission for everything. Get the best deal up front, or walk away. You can't be desperate, you have to drive a hard bargain. That town wants someone there paying taxes, not an empty lot of partially built subdivision.

What I'm going to say next is a bone of contention with a lot of people, but I say it anyway. You have to be ready to accept a life of "long term camping" if not permanent. This is best if you aren't married and no kids, or if you are divorced, you will be able to apply for modification of child support on the grounds that you are homeless.

Permanent camping doesn't mean a tent. It could be a van with a bed, a car towed pop up camper (you can get new campers for 1700 bucks), it could mean a motor home, or a trailer. This will mean living totally by yourself, you don't want someone else's smells in such close proximity, except maybe a girlfriend, and even then, maybe she should have her own camper and just visit you.

You can live hygienically doing "permanent camping." (this would be on land you and your friends own). It's just not quite as convenient You can take showers, do laundry at the laundromat or even get one of those bicycle turned washing machines, floss, mouthwash and brush your teeth daily, and use a compost toilet. All the technology for hygienic permanent camping can be mail ordered from the ads in the back of Mother Earth News. Plenty of Americans drop out of the System, and you can too.

Why Permanent Camping? Because you will save a fortune. You can either work less, or run on that hamster wheel and save 90% of your money. You'll probably still need a vehicle (try car sharing if you can) and you might need to use drycleaning if you have an office job, but still, you'll massively cut down expenses with Permanent Camping. Mexicans and Chinese live 20 to a house, but Whites would be better off doing Permanent Camping.

Now on this land you will also do organic farming. Permaculture is a way to minimize the labor. Farming is considered "labor intensive" but the goal of permaculture is to minimize both labor and inputs. I won't go into detail here on permaculture, there's plenty of books, and I will explain it via e-mail if you need, but like dealing with bankers and zoning boards, you have to approach it on your own terms. You have to be ready to accept lower yields since you don't invest in equipment, pesticides and fertilizers up front. You have to trust that you'll still get decent yields without all that expensive crap. It's more important to not spend a bunch of money up front, than to get maximum yields. And you have to find clever ways to get things that would help increase yields, such as working at a horse farm or dairy farm in early mornings for low pay as long as they take thier Kubota tractor and load up your truck with manure every day. The manure will be worth more in the long run than the money you are paid. Also, you rotate your livestock between fields. Livestock will plough and fertilize your land for you, but of course part of your land will be "fallow" since the livestock will be on it. you have to accept that. Modern farmers can't accept that, so they use chemical fertilizers as a substitute for leaving a field fallow with animals on it. Duh! My former chicken pen is lush with tomatoes this year.

The demand for organic food is so massive that Wal-mart is trying to muscle in. They are looking to import "organic" from China that was fertilized with toxic sludge and farmed with slave labor. But the consumers aren't fooled so easy. My research indicates that local organic farmers have no problem finding people to buy their food for an excellent price. There is PLENTY OF DEMAND, not nearly enough supply, and the consumers are very savvy and won't be fooled by Wal-mart fake organic food.

However, farming is risky business. Don't jump in with both feet. Keep your outside income jew capital job, and do it as a hobby that grows gradually, with zero debt (except the mortgage on the land). You might sponsor one or two people to be full time farmers and see how they do.

This is how we are going about it. We have an acre of land for 2006, and five of us in on it. Everyone's very excited about doing this. We chose a central location between my house and Boston, and sure enough, I found someone to rent. The Boston guys are going to get a campsite near the acre. It doesn't sound like a lot, but an acre is 43,000 square feet. It's plenty to start with, espeically since we will use only hand tools. In a good year with optimal conditions you can grow 10,000 pounds per acre.

But it's all about the money. With money, you can start to build a White community. Without money, forget it.

Oh, and one last thing about hand tool farm labor. it can be tedious if you have to do it by yourself. But if you got your comrades there, maybe listening to goyfire, then it's a hell of a lot of fun and you can spend all day at it and get an amazing amount of work done. The Amish figured this out a long time ago -- repetitive farm labor with hand tools is time to chatter. And people are much happier if they can chatter, converse, jaw jack all day We are social animals. I can tell you, it's so much happier way of life than sitting in a cubicle. You won't even notice you're working until the sun goes down and you stagger into the house, wash up, and collapse into bed barely able to move from exhaustion.

I'm glad to see serious discussion and what appears to be real life working at building a White community. It's about time, isn't it? This is where we start -- we will set the example for others. Anyone is welcome to PM me, I don't know if I will have useful information for you or not, but this is something I am working hard at

Old September 18th, 2006 #2
Naro

Hey brother I love the post. I think you are right on.

I personally do not think that capital formation will be very difficult for a white community. Our members should all be strong, disciplined and intelligent. Therefore, our earning potential as a cohesive unit is astronomical whether it be in business for ourselves or working for others.

My concerns are really more political in nature. If we begin to form a community we surely will not escape the zionist eye and we will be a target. I wonder if the only way to insulate ourselves may be with religion. This is what the jews and Amish have done, with the former deflecting all racist questions with this religious armor.

The Amish are a peculiarity to me. They have no blacks or jews in their ranks as far as I know and yet they escape scrutinty. It may be because of their long history and the fact that no one wishes to adhere to their strict codes. I imagine that they are also non-threating to zog but in reality they have immense wealth and freedom to do as they please. The law does not bother them and I believe that they live tax free.

Religion can be extremely devisive to our people but how else will we avoid the hammer? We have witnessed forced integration in the past and to date their has been no answer.

Old September 18th, 2006 #3
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky

By the way, get used to the idea that you have to be patient. Be patient with yourself while you work at this.

Second, you have to do whatever it takes to form capital, possibly including borrowing it to get your first piece of land. I observe real estate speculators doing this all the time. They are always on the edge of bankruptcy, and they cheerily go about their deals. You must weigh the risk of saddling yourself with debt, especially now that the bankruptcy laws are harsher. All the same, it can be the quickest way to start the community.

If you have a community of trusted comrades and friends, you can spread out the risk. A loan for 120,000 is a lot for one man, but it's chump change for 6. Make sure the loan is fixed rate, and make sure the terms allow you to pay off early with no penalty. Don't let the banker dictate the terms -- you dictate the terms or walk away.

The price of land is coming down, at least from my observation. THe real estate crash is going to be a great time to get some land. Especially look for partially built subdivisions, LOL. Make sure the town zoning board will let you farm it, which means livestock, and let you put barns on it, and let you put campers/motor homes/trailers on it. Be aggressive early on and get permission for everything. Get the best deal up front, or walk away. You can't be desperate, you have to drive a hard bargain. That town wants someone there paying taxes, not an empty lot of partially built subdivision.

What I'm going to say next is a bone of contention with a lot of people, but I say it anyway. You have to be ready to accept a life of "long term camping" if not permanent. This is best if you aren't married and no kids, or if you are divorced, you will be able to apply for modification of child support on the grounds that you are homeless.

Permanent camping doesn't mean a tent. It could be a van with a bed, a car towed pop up camper (you can get new campers for 1700 bucks), it could mean a motor home, or a trailer. This will mean living totally by yourself, you don't want someone else's smells in such close proximity, except maybe a girlfriend, and even then, maybe she should have her own camper and just visit you.

You can live hygienically doing "permanent camping." (this would be on land you and your friends own). It's just not quite as convenient You can take showers, do laundry at the laundromat or even get one of those bicycle turned washing machines, floss, mouthwash and brush your teeth daily, and use a compost toilet. All the technology for hygienic permanent camping can be mail ordered from the ads in the back of Mother Earth News. Plenty of Americans drop out of the System, and you can too.

Why Permanent Camping? Because you will save a fortune. You can either work less, or run on that hamster wheel and save 90% of your money. You'll probably still need a vehicle (try car sharing if you can) and you might need to use drycleaning if you have an office job, but still, you'll massively cut down expenses with Permanent Camping. Mexicans and Chinese live 20 to a house, but Whites would be better off doing Permanent Camping.

Now on this land you will also do organic farming. Permaculture is a way to minimize the labor. Farming is considered "labor intensive" but the goal of permaculture is to minimize both labor and inputs. I won't go into detail here on permaculture, there's plenty of books, and I will explain it via e-mail if you need, but like dealing with bankers and zoning boards, you have to approach it on your own terms. You have to be ready to accept lower yields since you don't invest in equipment, pesticides and fertilizers up front. You have to trust that you'll still get decent yields without all that expensive crap. It's more important to not spend a bunch of money up front, than to get maximum yields. And you have to find clever ways to get things that would help increase yields, such as working at a horse farm or dairy farm in early mornings for low pay as long as they take thier Kubota tractor and load up your truck with manure every day. The manure will be worth more in the long run than the money you are paid. Also, you rotate your livestock between fields. Livestock will plough and fertilize your land for you, but of course part of your land will be "fallow" since the livestock will be on it. you have to accept that. Modern farmers can't accept that, so they use chemical fertilizers as a substitute for leaving a field fallow with animals on it. Duh! My former chicken pen is lush with tomatoes this year.

The demand for organic food is so massive that Wal-mart is trying to muscle in. They are looking to import "organic" from China that was fertilized with toxic sludge and farmed with slave labor. But the consumers aren't fooled so easy. My research indicates that local organic farmers have no problem finding people to buy their food for an excellent price. There is PLENTY OF DEMAND, not nearly enough supply, and the consumers are very savvy and won't be fooled by Wal-mart fake organic food.

However, farming is risky business. Don't jump in with both feet. Keep your outside income jew capital job, and do it as a hobby that grows gradually, with zero debt (except the mortgage on the land). You might sponsor one or two people to be full time farmers and see how they do.

This is how we are going about it. We have an acre of land for 2006, and five of us in on it. Everyone's very excited about doing this. We chose a central location between my house and Boston, and sure enough, I found someone to rent. The Boston guys are going to get a campsite near the acre. It doesn't sound like a lot, but an acre is 43,000 square feet. It's plenty to start with, espeically since we will use only hand tools. In a good year with optimal conditions you can grow 10,000 pounds per acre.

But it's all about the money. With money, you can start to build a White community. Without money, forget it.

Oh, and one last thing about hand tool farm labor. it can be tedious if you have to do it by yourself. But if you got your comrades there, maybe listening to goyfire, then it's a hell of a lot of fun and you can spend all day at it and get an amazing amount of work done. The Amish figured this out a long time ago -- repetitive farm labor with hand tools is time to chatter. And people are much happier if they can chatter, converse, jaw jack all day We are social animals. I can tell you, it's so much happier way of life than sitting in a cubicle. You won't even notice you're working until the sun goes down and you stagger into the house, wash up, and collapse into bed barely able to move from exhaustion.

I'm glad to see serious discussion and what appears to be real life working at building a White community. It's about time, isn't it? This is where we start -- we will set the example for others. Anyone is welcome to PM me, I don't know if I will have useful information for you or not, but this is something I am working hard at

This approach seems unrealistic to me.

Why remake the wheel? Why not simply populate a small town with our people: buy single family homes, have jobs, raise kids, pay taxes and slowly influence and capture the local institutions and build a base of power.

We just simply leverage the existing infrastructure, which was built by Aryans in the first place.

Farming, living in tents... That's not for me.

Futhermore living in a commune or some sort of compound certainly would attract the attention of outsiders, and hostile elements.

Old September 18th, 2006 #4
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
This approach seems unrealistic to me.

Why remake the wheel? Why not simply populate a small town with our people: buy single family homes, have jobs, raise kids, pay taxes and slowly influence and capture the local institutions and build a base of power.

We simply leverage the existing infrastructure, which was built by Aryans in the first place.

Farming, living in tents... That's not for me.

Futhermore living in a commune or some sort of compound certainly would attract the attention of outsiders, and hostile elements.
Because living in single family homes is becoming too expensive, and the jobs pay too little.

The American infrastructure does not work for us any more; it works against us. It costs way too much to live the conventional American life.

Now if you do want to all cluster in one area, you should carpool. But you don't get to choose your job. You get what job you can take. So you are stuck with a private car, and so is everyone else. And everyone else is stuck with an expensive private mortgage and/or rent.

Modern American life drags the parents out of the household to corporate jobs, and the kids get stuck in the public schools.

The conventional American way of doing things forces you to earn MAXIMUM CASH. Corporate America has downsized and gotten more efficient, but the average American family still lives like we lived in the salad days of the 1960's.

How the heck are you going to compete with Mexicans and Chinese living 15 to a house? Those Chinese renters pay 400 a month rent, and save the rest of their money, then buy their own house and do it all over again. The Chinese landlords with 15 Chinese renters are making a killing.

I wouldn't go for tents as much as mobile homes, trailers, campers, and vans. All the technology for doing permanent camping hygienically is available from Mother Earth News. Eventually you can build houses when you are financially secure. But the trick is to form capital and get a secure income first, without getting into debt.

So when you've minimized your expenses, you have more freedom to take a less paying job. You aren't under the gun to pay an array of bills -- mortgage, house insurance, car insurance, car payments, fill the car with gas, day care expenses, utility bills, grocery bills, property taxes. Many of these bills are eliminated altogether, and others are shared.

Modern Americans are slaves to the Conventional American Lifestyle. It was affordable in the 1960's; it's not affordable any longer. Now, radical measures are required in order not to be a slave.

It's fine that you disagree with me, Mr. Beck. I have enough people who do agree with me and who plan to implement this plan.

As far as being worried about "attracting the attention of hostile elements," hell, look what's happening to April Gaede right now. She's living in a house, doing everything conventionally, and they are still harassing her.

Also, Elohim City did something like I propose, and they are still OK. They haven't been Waco'd. Of course one should keep such a thing small, and if there is to be growth, to do it by purchasing property somewhere else, so as not to cluster too thickly. I'd say to cap the number of people/families living on one property at 5, and after that, buy a different property somewhere else to expand.

Lastly, farming. Farming frees you from having to commute. You don't have to own a car if you can farm (though maybe the farm will need a truck). You don't have to run to some boss. You should not depend on farming for an income, at least not initially. But it would be ideal if you could. You never have to leave your house, basically. You can actually raise your kids, like they did in the old days.

I hope I have addressed your objections, Mr. Beck.

Old September 18th, 2006 #5
Naro

I won't speak for Kievsky but I will answer you in my own way.

First I think that attention really cannot be avoided no matter how we proceed. The key is whether or not the community will be able to thrive despite the attention.

I do think that Geoff's idea is much better than what we have right now. I just think that building a state within a state is more appealing to me. If we are going to do something why not do it right in the first place? I would live in a tent for the rest of my life if I knew that one day it would lead to a white nation. However, tents/camping would only be temporary in my mind if it is even necessary at all.

To answer your question about remaking the wheel, I think we should remake it because it stinks. This country has an infrastructure that works but that is inefficient, ugly and leading to destruction. Our food, fuel consumption and economy are unnatural and poisonous.

If we remodeled a community in our image it should be based on white values and not capitalistic greed. It should be self sustaining and rock solid not susceptible to outside pressure.

Thanks for the discussion Geoff, I get so excited just thinking about living in a racially aware community. We all basically live in an occupied country right now and it is very lonely no matter how good our standard of living is.

Old September 18th, 2006 #6
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Quote:
Because living in single family homes is becoming too expensive, and the jobs pay too little.

The American infrastructure does not work for us any more; it works against us. It costs way too much to live the conventional American life.

Now if you do want to all cluster in one area, you should carpool. But you don't get to choose your job. You get what job you can take. So you are stuck with a private car, and so is everyone else. And everyone else is stuck with an expensive private mortgage and/or rent.

Modern American life drags the parents out of the household to corporate jobs, and the kids get stuck in the public schools.

The conventional American way of doing things forces you to earn MAXIMUM CASH. Corporate America has downsized and gotten more efficient, but the average American family still lives like we lived in the salad days of the 1960's.

How the heck are you going to compete with Mexicans and Chinese living 15 to a house? Those Chinese renters pay 400 a month rent, and save the rest of their money, then buy their own house and do it all over again. The Chinese landlords with 15 Chinese renters are making a killing.

I wouldn't go for tents as much as mobile homes, trailers, campers, and vans. All the technology for doing permanent camping hygienically is available from Mother Earth News. Eventually you can build houses when you are financially secure. But the trick is to form capital and get a secure income first, without getting into debt.

So when you've minimized your expenses, you have more freedom to take a less paying job. You aren't under the gun to pay an array of bills -- mortgage, house insurance, car insurance, car payments, fill the car with gas, day care expenses, utility bills, grocery bills, property taxes. Many of these bills are eliminated altogether, and others are shared.

Modern Americans are slaves to the Conventional American Lifestyle. It was affordable in the 1960's; it's not affordable any longer. Now, radical measures are required in order not to be a slave.

It's fine that you disagree with me, Mr. Beck. I have enough people who do agree with me and who plan to implement this plan.

As far as being worried about "attracting the attention of hostile elements," hell, look what's happening to April Gaede right now. She's living in a house, doing everything conventionally, and they are still harassing her.

Also, Elohim City did something like I propose, and they are still OK. They haven't been Waco'd. Of course one should keep such a thing small, and if there is to be growth, to do it by purchasing property somewhere else, so as not to cluster too thickly. I'd say to cap the number of people/families living on one property at 5, and after that, buy a different property somewhere else to expand.

Lastly, farming. Farming frees you from having to commute. You don't have to own a car if you can farm (though maybe the farm will need a truck). You don't have to run to some boss. You should not depend on farming for an income, at least not initially. But it would be ideal if you could. You never have to leave your house, basically. You can actually raise your kids, like they did in the old days.

I hope I have addressed your objections, Mr. Beck.

My objections? Well, your approach is not what I had considered, nor do I think it practicable, nor would I take part in it.

Still, I say, let a 1000 flowers bloom. What do I know? I never done anything like this before.

Old September 18th, 2006 #7
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
My objections? Well, your approach is not what I had considered, nor do I think it practicable, nor would I take part in it.

Still, I say, let a 1000 flowers bloom. What do I know? I never done anything like this before.
That's fine. I spent a summer living in a motor home when I was a teenager. In such a situation, it's very important to live by yourself. You only want to smell your own smells in such a structure.

It is most certainly practicable, as is living 15 to a house. Radical measures of one kind or another need to be taken in order to facilitate capital formation.

Bob Mathews had one idea; I have another. My idea is a bit safer, and you don't have to live life on the run. But it is a radical attempt to liberate oneself from the ZOG system.

I envision such an idea catching on with people. It need not be permanent. Form your capital (basically your own business loan/mortgage that you loan to yourself) and then if you manage to succeed, then you help others succeed the same way -- live poor and save for a few years, then capitalize your own business and buy your living space outright.

As the economy worsens, this idea will look better and better.

Look, ZOG controls us with economy sanctions. We have to find a way to defeat ZOG's economic sanctions before we are taken seriously.

Old September 20th, 2006 #8
Kievsky

Default Kievsky's Approach: White Trading Economy/Northeast

Mr. Beck and I had a disagreement regarding how one would live in the Aryan Community; I said to buy land and (if you are single) do what I call "Permanent Camping" in a trailer or motor home or camper, in order to save money. All the technology required for hygienic and relatively comfortable Permanent Camping is available from the classified section of Mother Earth News.

Mr. Beck says to simply occupy existing infrastructure -- buy houses, rent apartments, etc.

I guess I didn't explain clearly enough why I made my argument. I will do so here. If it is possible to take the conventional lifestyle and create an White Trading Economy, that's great. Once I explain the White Trading Economy, you'll see why I advocated multi-acre property, farming, and Permanent Camping. However, if we can create a White Trading Economy without Permanent Camping, that's fine too.

Our goal should be to barter and do business among ourselves as much as possible within the White Trading Economy. An Aryan Community should strive for as great a degree of Autarky as possible. As little as possible of our wealth should flow back to our enemies.

The conventional Amerikwan economy is like a river. Money runs to us, and then right out of us, when we have to pay a myriad of bills.

The Autarkical White Trading Economy seeks to dam up this river of money, so it flows in, and then stays there and forms a Lake of Capital. Think about it -- an awful lot of wealth indeed flows into all of us, but unfortunately, we are set up to have to spend most of it, too.

If we could dam up this river, we'd form capital pretty quickly.

Then we buy up local businesses. We buy the convenient store, and send Gandhi to other pastures. We buy the dive bars, the successful diners, the hardware store. Of course before doing so, we do due diligence on their books and make sure they are all profitable establishments.

Doing this, it won't be so easy for the jew to make "economic sanctions" against us. it won't be as simple as calling our boss. If they try to tell the townspeople, "boycott these Nazi businesses" they will be met with some skepticism.

Any offensive actions against us, will publicize our cause. We may lose a business here or there, but that's a risk worth taking. Defense is a stronger position than offense. For example, what they are doing to the Gaede family is really rotten, but those idiot jews don't realize that they are handing a propaganda victory to the White cause in the process. Yankee Jim mentioned that he has on good information that many White Montanans are outraged at the attacks on the Gaedes.

Also, we need to keep our hands on the pulse of Amerikwa, the Changing Country. We can benefit from the instability. For example, high gas prices. We could buy those short senior citizen type buses, and have a business taking people to work and back, and to their grocery shopping. In Russia this is quite an industry. The privately owned vans come down the street pretty regularly to pick people up for a fare. This will appeal to the frugally minded, who understand what a ridiculous expense a private automobile entails. More and more people will come to this realization, and we need to take advantage of this in a timely fashion. Whenever society becomes less wasteful, there is a business opportunity to facilitate a more frugal model of living.

Now I will mention my little White Trading Economy. There's 3 of us. We mostly trade in the products of our mini-farms. Inevitably, our success and yields vary in different crops, so we trade what we have in abundance for what we got little of but others grew in abundance. There is also some trade in skills and services. Our automobiles get serviced by one of the people in our White Trading Economy. One of the 3 has a family with a young son, and my daughter spends a lot of time at their house, playing with their son. It's no fun being an only child, not for my daughter, or for this boy, so they are like siblings. All these one child White families are kind of sad, though certainly better than no-child families.

I have very little spare time, but if someone came into my White Trading Economy who had lots of time, I'd put him or her to work doing cheesemaking and canning and dehydrating. There's plenty to be done, but we are forced to make maximum cash, and cheesemaking doens't pay as much as jobs in the Amerikwan economy (at least for now). But we certainly could put say, a senior citizen to work, and we'd buy the cheese from him or her.

The point is, if you are going to do an Aryan community and a White Trading Economy, you will need to work hard to produce something valuable for the others. You can't just take the defaults. you have to find a way to develop Economic Autarky and Capital Formation, and this will entail hard work and creativity. You can't depend on your "job" though if you have a well paying job you should keep it as long as possible. But at the same time, you should be preparing for the day when that job is no longer there, and no others are either. My prediction is that "jobs" are going away, and we will be put back on our own resources, which have gone flabby since the Great Depression.

When I work my land, I am thinking in terms of "This will become my full time job when the Recession/Depression" comes" and yet at the same time, I am trying to get a job that is as recession-proof as possible. If I still have a job but my friends don't, they will work my farm.

I think we need to have a sense of urgency about Economic Matters. I think we need to include the high likelihood of a really bad Recession, or what some call "The Greater Depression" coming in the near future, as an integral part of any plans for an Aryan Community.

Old September 24th, 2006 #9
siobhain

Quote:

Kievsky,
YOU would be the perfect candidate to move to a small town in the Midwest. Do you realize you can buy houses starting at $20k out there? And undeveloped land is plentiful and relatively cheap.

You're in the wrong place!

Old September 27th, 2006 #10
Kievsky

Well, we are trying to find a way to live cheap and take advantage of the concentrated wealth here in New England. Kind of like a Third Worlder who goes to a richer country to live cheap and save money.

Old September 28th, 2006 #11
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan

Quote:

I have been discussing these possibilities with some friends and associates. One friend, who I believe I have mentioned before on VNNF, has land that she uses for farming. With the help of her husband, she is building a barn, hopefully to be completed between the end of fall and early spring.

My grandfather started a "club" when my mother was a teenager, where he and his friends bought about 138 acres of land (and this land is surrounded by vast wooded/rural land). Each member has a portion of the land, and they spit the taxes/bills. My grandfather built a large cabin from wood that was left over from construction sites, that they were going to write off as scrap. As of right now, I don't have any offical say (membership is inherited), but I have a lot of influence. I am looking into farming there. A creek and a couple of small streams run through it, so irrigation would be easy. If the proverbial shit hits the fan, membership won't matter, since at least half of the members would probably die before being able to get there, so I'll just take it over then, picking and choosing whites of decent genetic stock to go there with me.
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)

Old November 28th, 2006 #12
BarrelsForward
Pale Crusader

Default New Member from the Northeast

Kievsky,

Heard you on the special edition of GF and I believe we have a mutual friend, Gott. We were supposed to meet over the summer, I had given him a few cds from an excellent band out of St. Paul Before God. But I recently signed up and wanted to applaud you for addressing peak oil, among other things. A friend and I plan on having a long overdue get-together over at Gott's we should coordinate.

Rebirth of the Pagan Man

-BF

Old November 29th, 2006 #13
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrelsForward
Kievsky,

Heard you on the special edition of GF and I believe we have a mutual friend, Gott. We were supposed to meet over the summer, I had given him a few cds from an excellent band out of St. Paul Before God. But I recently signed up and wanted to applaud you for addressing peak oil, among other things. A friend and I plan on having a long overdue get-together over at Gott's we should coordinate.

Rebirth of the Pagan Man

-BF
Welcome to VNN Forum, and thank you for your kind words!

Gott loaned me the CD and I have been listening to it. And yes, I like Track 4very much. Is Before God NS Black Metal?

There are several projects going on in the Northeast, some related to White nationalist outreach, and others related to developing our White Trading Economy.

I've noticed the younger people like to do the more exciting outreach/propaganda activities, whereas the older ones content ourselves with WTE activities.

There's more to talk about, I'll PM you.

Old December 2nd, 2006 #14
confederate_soldier...

Quote:
Well, we are trying to find a way to live cheap and take advantage of the concentrated wealth here in New England. Kind of like a Third Worlder who goes to a richer country to live cheap and save money.

You can simply produce goods and sell them to the rich cities of ZOG. For example if you were based in Maine..you could truck down loads of fresh hydro grown vegetables or herbs and sell them not only to supper markets but directly to retail customers such as restaurants. I know in my area there is a shortage of organic foods. local grocery stores and restaurants pay premium for premium crops. You can grow many indoors as well. You can sell them to other nonwhite cities and keep the money within the white community.

Old July 10th, 2007 #15
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

It isn't only orientals and other nonwhites who are smart this way...we were, too, not that long ago.

After WW II all kinds of DPs from Europe lived a whole bunch at a time in some shanty on the wrong side of the tracks, with wood burning stoves, etc., and next thing you know, they owned an apartment block or a whole bunch of rental houses! I know more than a few such families. All sittin' pretty today, 50 years after running away from encroaching communism in eastern Europe. Then came the "Pakis" and they scrunched even more into a room! We are way too individualistic, now. One family = one nice house = one giant mortgage. That's the way it seems to be and no one we'd consider desirable neighbours wants to do otherwise. Hey, I wouldn't mind sharing a house with my own kind - if they let me be boss, of course. :krofl

Old July 10th, 2007 #16
Donnachaidh

My friend is a realtor who related to me an experience he had the other day. He was showing a house to an Indian family and he said as they moved through it, they pointed to each room and said 'bedroom'. So you know they are going to put the entire extended family in there. So the normal four bedroom kwan hut becomes eight to these people. Who knows what they'll do with some sheetrock and a few 2x4's. Yes, we have lost our stomach for roughing it.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Thread