Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2020 #1
Fico

Default David Lane was libertarian

43. Choose and judge your leaders, also called guardians, thus: Those who seek always to limit the power of government are of good heart and conscience. Those who seek to expand the power of government are base tyrants.

No government can give anything to anybody without first taking it from
another. Government is, by its very nature, legalized taking.
A limited amount of government is a necessary burden for national defense and internal order.
Anything more is counterproductive to freedom and liberty.

76. The only lawful functions of money are as a medium of exchange and a store
of value. All other uses including social engineering, speculation, inflation and
especially usury are unlawful. Usury (interest) at any percentage is a high crime
which cannot be tolerated.

78. The simplest way to describe a usury-based central banking system is this: The
bankers demand the property of the Nation as collateral for their loans. At interest,
more money is owed them that they created with the loans. So, eventually, the
bankers foreclose on the Nation.

79. Usury (interest), inflation, and oppressive taxation are theft by deception and
destroy the moral fabric of the Nation.

Old March 15th, 2020 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Read his novel KD Rebel. It is anything but a libertarian tome.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old September 11th, 2020 #3
whitepower101
Banned

Default David Lane was jewish

http://dragonspaw.blogspot.com/2018/...led-white.html

see above link for proof

Old September 11th, 2020 #4
Fico

I also red how is Klassen jew from Ukraine or Hitler son of Rotschild and it is same bullshit. In time's of Hitler's Germany,Jews who looks like Aryans were accepted into NS movement. Hitler gave to them "honorable Aryan" tittle. They are Ashkenazi Jews who are judaized Germans. Like someone here or not,Ashkenazi Jews are White what is reason why they did not have segregation in USA.However,it does not mean that we must accept zionism and monetary policy who exist today on interest money and central banking. Read also "The Sumerian Swindle",it means that we will not accept any kind of White mafia within our states if Whites survive. According to one user who read 200 WP books as he claim,David Lane is on top three with Klassen as No1 and Pierce No2. Why? Because they saw that is religion main tool in society. Lane's WOTANISM (Will of The Aryan Nations) have militant Nordic mitology and it is for all who want to have something spiritual. Pierce is for deists and Klassen for atheists. We can not blame Jews for all,they have influence but still are not too strong as we think because we are as african niggers who blame white privilege for all. We must take responsibility for ourselves without blame no one for our destiny.

Last edited by Fico; September 11th, 2020 at 07:44 AM.

Old September 11th, 2020 #5
Franco

whitepower101, prove Lane was a Jew. That link isn't proof.

If you can't prove it, you are banned.

--------------

Old September 12th, 2020 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepower101 View Post
That's a garbage blog that looks like something an enemy might create. Zero evidence for David Lane being a kike. Like not even a modicum of evidence.

Old September 15th, 2020 #7
Oscar Yeager

Default Not sure if I'd say he was a Jew, but I have something else he might have been...

Minus him looking a bit like Master Splinter here, the claims of him being a Jew are more or less speculation. That being said, this part just from KD Rebel made my skin crawl and made me suspect him of being a pedo.
"If Candy was the essence of Aphrodite, then Heather was a Vestal Virgin. Short
brown hair framed a delicate face. A cute nose and expressive eyes proclaimed demure
modesty. Her slender figure mirrored the nubile form of a nymph, just past puberty.
Each exquisite inch declared the passion of first sexual awakening. She was girlish innocence, fearful yet eager, an irresistible invitation to be ravished and deflowered." - Page 4.
Just the use of the word "nymph" and "just past puberty" is creepy.

Then you have him fantasizing about April Gaede's daughters...nevermind the monkoid featured at the end, but this clip is disturbing. I know Lane is practically considered an infallible prophet within this sphere but I don't know how anyone wouldn't get uncomfortable watching this. Who knows if he ever acted with his..."fantasies", but what's implied is certainly unsuitable.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FaceDEL.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	10853   Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	10854  

Old September 15th, 2020 #8
Fico

I just put his thesis who had connection with libertarianism. It is true that some teen girls have sex however it is really horrible comment by him according to my oppinion. We must separate his ideas and what he was personally without ad hominem attack. I can tell you what Klassen think about "The Order",in his "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War" he put some chapture about about this group. He had negative oppinion of that because as he claim,the group was founded by former criminals who looks like rather to white gang than white movement. As time had gone after Klassen died,Hale's group also became white gang even Creators can not deny that. Yes there is too much freaks in white nationalist movement who did never be serious because they did not have doctors as NSDAP who would see psychoprofile of their members. All NS movements after Hitler are just bad copy of the original. I think that is libertarianism solution for WN movement and people in general because it tries to find peaceful solution for political problems with supporting only individual responsibility and not group.

Last edited by Fico; September 15th, 2020 at 04:34 AM.

Old September 18th, 2020 #9
Josie_in_SF

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
Minus him looking a bit like Master Splinter here, the claims of him being a Jew are more or less speculation. That being said, this part just from KD Rebel made my skin crawl and made me suspect him of being a pedo.
"If Candy was the essence of Aphrodite, then Heather was a Vestal Virgin. Short
brown hair framed a delicate face. A cute nose and expressive eyes proclaimed demure
modesty. Her slender figure mirrored the nubile form of a nymph, just past puberty.
Each exquisite inch declared the passion of first sexual awakening. She was girlish innocence, fearful yet eager, an irresistible invitation to be ravished and deflowered." - Page 4.
Just the use of the word "nymph" and "just past puberty" is creepy.

Then you have him fantasizing about April Gaede's daughters...nevermind the monkoid featured at the end, but this clip is disturbing. I know Lane is practically considered an infallible prophet within this sphere but I don't know how anyone wouldn't get uncomfortable watching this. Who knows if he ever acted with his..."fantasies", but what's implied is certainly unsuitable. Pedophile Interview with David Lane

Unsettling under the circumstances, but saying or thinking about something doesn't make you guilty of it. I can think of comments made by many of those in good standing that I didn't like, but I just treat them like one-hit-wonders. We're human, so when it comes to words maybe some people deserve a get out've jail free card?

Last edited by Josie_in_SF; September 19th, 2020 at 03:34 AM.

Thread