VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post On Abortion

DailyStormer

Fun fact: until recently, I had never engaged people on the topic of abortion. Living in a red state, I have had little contact with the baby killers. I also tended to avoid the topic; perhaps I subconsciously knew I would hate the results.

Honestly, I was inclined to believe that things are the way they are because of inertia and Wendy Davis.

I was wrong.

In this post I will present some of the more choice arguments, along with some commentary.

Guess that mass of tissue has to escape the woman before it deserves personhood and rights. Pretty sure abortion has done a lot to encourage profligate behavior, as well.

(Side note: what started this discussion was someone posting an anti-abortion meme)

Comparing a fetus to cancer, lice and ticks was a low I hadn’t anticipated.

Granted, I’m not exactly a gentle soul, to which my writings will attest. I’ve seen, heard and even done a lot of monstrous things. I do not exaggerate when I state that this equivocation horrified me on a level I have only felt one other time in my life.

The icing on the cake were the likes, primarily coming from a female poster.

Here’s a major slippery slope: what qualifies as a “complete being?” What of mental damage, amputation, retardation?

If it looks and argues like a duck…

I did not realize women went into clinics and signed paperwork prior to having periods and miscarriages. We have all learned something, today.

Manslaughter infers culpability, agency and willfulness. Unless one can establish that the woman was seeking behaviors that increased the risk of miscarriage on purpose I simply cannot buy that comparison, especially considering abortion is a more direct and guaranteed option.

You may notice that the person who wrote this was one of the fellows comparing fetuses to ticks and cancer, above. I know I did. Choosing evil is on them, indeed.

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/on-abortion/

Thread