VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Female Psychology

[Think about the political implications of the female psychology here described. (The writer had put out a call requesting his female fans wash his laundry.)]

Most of the girls who email me to hook up are pretty straightforward about it, but a large percentage of women lie to themselves about who they are and what they want. Ask them directly if they want to fuck me, and many will say no. But give them some bullshit white lie they can use to bridge the cognitive dissonance between what they say they want and what they actually want, and they will snatch it out of the sky like a falcon. After all, emailing me for sex is whorish and unseemly. But offering to wash my dirty clothes as a thank-you for writing such a great book, and then using it as a pretext for allowing a moment of premeditated spontaneity to just “happen,” that’s completely healthy and aboveboard. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. What it’s also called is “whore logic.” I understood these dynamics when I put up those simple little paragraphs. But there were three things I had not accounted for: 1. It would not only work, it would work flawlessly. I did not have to do my own laundry—not even one time—from early 2005 until I took the message down in late 2008 (only because I started dating HotNurse, and she did it for me). 2. Hundreds (if not thousands) of girls would use it as an excuse to email me, and a shocking number of them would actually come over. I slept with all of them (except one). I wish I could say that it was my amazing game that won them over, but even I know that’s bullshit. They wanted to fuck me from the start, they just wouldn’t admit it to themselves and needed an excuse. The best evidence of this is that more than a few never even bothered to do my laundry after we had sex. Which is fucking bullshit, by the way—I fully expected them to clean my clothes. The sex was the optional part, not the laundry. 3. And, of course, lots of women lie to themselves about a lot more things than even I realized.

Tucker Max, "Assholes Finish First" (Kindle Locations 3604-3613).

[bolding added]

Old May 22nd, 2011 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

When I was living in NYC, I got this email: “Tucker Max, I have to be honest. #1, I am blackout wasted right now and it is taking me all I have to write this email. #2, I have met you before, at a book signing, and I think you are great. #3, I live in NYC and I would love to hang out. OK, I will probably not fuck you (although I think you are hot… I am weird and think sex means something) BUT despite this, if you want I will do your laundry. Whatever, if you want to see what I look like I am on facebook. Point being, cool, sarcastic, me.” If you know anything about women, then you are smiling right now as much as I did when I got that email. If a woman mentions something—even to tell you she’s not into it—it means she’s at least thinking about it, which is more than half the battle.

Tucker Max, Assholes Finish First, (Kindle Locations 3616-3621).

Old May 22nd, 2011 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

It is clear the bifurcation between what-I-am and what-I-pretend-I-am is even stronger in women than men, and it is plenty strong in men.

Most people take reality breaks now and then, but it clear they are just that: a brief climbing-out of crazy stream or fantasy lake.

Old May 22nd, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

I've always hated these sayings:

"your're better than that"

"that's not you" or "that's not me."

If you did it, it's you.

Old May 22nd, 2011 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

[This is graphic, but, hey, if you don't like straight talk about sex or anything else, the other 99.9% of the world that aint VNNF is wide open to you. The following is a perfect example of upper-end WASP mentality, where you can do X low or degrading thing, but simply pretend you're not the kind of person who does X. Bizarre. This is the Barbara Bush mentality - why would I trouble my "beautiful mind" by worrying about the body bags coming back from Iraq? For some reason, high-mindedness (verbal - the type that goes in for euphemisms) goes with low behavior like beans and rice.]

I’M NOT THAT TYPE OF GIRL
Occurred—May 2007

One day I got an email from a girl who went on and on about how fascinated she was by me and by my life, and how, even though she didn’t want to sleep with me at all—no, NOT HER, she didn’t do things like that—she really wanted to get to know me. Since she loved doing laundry, she would be happy to do mine while she was at my place “picking my brain.” Yawn. Of course she attached a picture to this email, the same email where she strenuously took pains to explain that she had no desire to have sex with me.

She gets to my place in NYC at 3pm on a Tuesday. She is dressed up like she’s going to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway: very fashionable blouse and skirt, full makeup, and smells great. She actually does start a load of laundry, but I watch her do it, and though she is going through the steps properly—separates colors and whites, turns the water on, pours the detergent in, waits for it to fill a little, then puts the clothes in—it’s pretty clear by her deliberate motions that she’s not used to this at all:

Tucker “Have you ever done laundry before?”

Girl “Well… no, not really.”

Tucker “Then how did you know what to do? I mean, it’s not brain surgery, but I doubt anyone would just get it right by luck.”

Girl “I had our maid teach me the steps before I came over.”

I laugh for a good five minutes and then tease her relentlessly about it. From there, it takes her only about twenty minutes to decide she wants to find out if my reputation is true, and we fuck. Afterward, we have this conversation. I wrote this thing out almost right away because it was so shocking to me at the time (though considering that she is big in the Tinsley Mortimer socialite crowd in NYC, it shouldn’t have been):

Girl “So… would you have a threesome with me and another girl?”

Tucker “Are you kidding? Why not ask me if I want a ribeye and a beer? Of course I would.”

Girl “This is exciting! I’m sure it’s not your first threesome, so you more than likely know what you’re doing. How does it work? I have never even kissed a girl!”

Tucker “Don’t worry about that. I have that angle covered very, very well. I basically lived with a bisexual girl for a year. I’ve had so many threesomes I got bored with them for a while. All you have to do is show up and follow instructions, I’ll handle the rest.”

Girl “That is too sexy. Do you provide the girl or me?”

Tucker “I can. Depends what you want to do and what kind of girl you want. The more info you give me, the better you will like the actual event.”

Girl “I want someone extremely attractive. I don’t have fake tits, so it would be nice to experience a girl with some. Most important, the girl must be clean. So this means no fat girls or strippers. Or Asians. I assume you don’t sleep with other types of ethnic girls anyway.” She seriously said that. I thought she was kidding at first, but then I remembered this was an Upper East Side WASPy girl, and all those types are undercover racists.

Tucker “Would you like me to dance for you too, Massa?”

Girl “I’m not saying I’m anywhere near the hottest girl around, but this is my fantasy and I want it to be an amazing night to remember the rest of my life.”

Tucker “You’ve thought about this a lot, haven’t you?” Girl “I have always wanted to have a threesome with another girl. However, my very conservative boyfriend does not approve of my choice.”

Tucker “Wait, wait—you have a boyfriend? And your boyfriend doesn’t want to have sex with you AND another girl?”

Girl “Thank you! He is an abnormally conservative person. He is a pediatrician on Long Island and seems to think it’s beneath him.”

Tucker “Then why are you dating him? And why are you here fucking me?”

Girl “Don’t get me wrong, he is a great man. Plus, I’m not the type of girl that does this, so I don’t need to date someone who enjoys nightly multipartner sex sessions. That is why I chose you. From reading your stories, I knew you had an immense appreciation for great sex. We don’t have to worry about feelings getting in the way or embarrassing encounters afterward. Just amazing sex, then we can go on our way. Sound good?”

Tucker “You chose me? Haha. OK, whatever, fine with me. But you say you aren’t the type of girl that does this… but you are doing it. So that means you are that type of girl.”

Girl “No, it doesn’t.”

Tucker “What? If A = B, and B = C, then A = C. The transitive property is one of the foundations of logic.”

Girl “But I’m not that type of girl.”

Tucker “Do words have meaning to you? How can you do something and then claim you aren’t the type of person who does that? If you suck a dick, that makes you a dick sucker. If you fuck me, that makes you a cheater.”

Girl “No, I’m not one of ‘those’ types. I don’t do those things.”

After she left that day, I never talked to her again. That is how repulsed I was by our conversation. I will never lay claim to being some sort of moral crusader as I may not have the most conventional moral code, but I do live by a very distinct and clear set of principles—they are just different from most people’s. I literally stopped fucking her because I found her morally repugnant. I know, makes me laugh too.

[That conversation above perfectly reflects a form of hypocrisy common among WASPs, and it has hugely destructive effects in the political world. It is that mentality that allows the WASP to believe it is "doing good" by helping niggers through things like 'affirmative action' while ignoring what the loosed and artificially elevated niggers do in the real world. I am not kidding when I say that one day I hope that mentality can be tied to certain genes, and those genes can be eliminated.]

Old May 23rd, 2011 #6
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Check out roissy.wordpress.com if you haven't already. His best material has already been written, so do some digging. A lot of the comments are gold as well.

Old May 23rd, 2011 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Check out roissy.wordpress.com if you haven't already. His best material has already been written, so do some digging. A lot of the comments are gold as well.
Yeah, I've seen roissy from time to time, he has some insights too. It's just interesting to read what more or less professional seducers have concluded about women.

Old May 23rd, 2011 #8
Jez North
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah, I've seen roissy from time to time, he has some insights too. It's just interesting to read what more or less professional seducers have concluded about women.
It is very interesting. From what I've read, I am absolutely certain that they should have no role in politics.

The stories are a prime example of how worthless females are: stories of fiancees fellating other men, sodomy etc. Just imagine being married to a slut like that.

I don't care if you call me a loser or whatever: I'd rather never have female contact than be married to one of those worthless whores.

Old May 23rd, 2011 #9
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Not all women are like that. Period.

Jez....how does a world with no women sound to you?

Old May 23rd, 2011 #10
Jez North
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
Not all women are like that. Period.

Are you female?

If so, would Tucker Max's seduction methods work on you? And, if not, on how many women do you think it would work (percentage-wise)?

Old May 23rd, 2011 #11
Derrick MacThomas

Female psychology?

The female mind is filled with contradictions and irrationality.

They say that they want a 'good' man, but throw themselves at the bad boys.

They say no, when they often really mean yes.

They test a man's strength of character constantly by trying to change him. If he changes, he is no longer the sort of man who attracted them so they dump him and move on to someone who is the sort of man their changed partner used to be.

The truth is that if a man changes he shows himself to be weak and therefore unworthy of being their mate. That is biology.

Then there are the endless mind games and seldom (if ever) saying what they mean and meaning what they say.

My bullshitometer has gone off the scale with women. Too old, tired and bitter to be interested enough to put up with the crap.

As for Tucker Max, I have to agree with the title of his book: Assholes Finish First.

If you want to understand the nature of the animal, do not pay attention to what women say. Watch what they do. They throw themselves at the assholes. Women seem to crave abuse of all forms. What he has written about I have seen again and again from various angles. Nice guys finish last. Period. End of story. In terms of success with women, assholes shall inherit the Earth.

Last edited by Derrick MacThomas; May 23rd, 2011 at 08:23 PM.

Old May 23rd, 2011 #12
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
In terms of success with women, assholes shall inherit the Earth.
In terms of success in general, assholes shall inherit the Earth, as has been demonstrated throughout the millennia.

Nice guy = egalitarian Whitey
Asshole = racist, immoral [insert any race other than White here]

Roman Empire = empire of assholes = world domination

Modern-day West = gaggle of emasculated sissy boys = dominated by the world

Of course there is the super-elite, which, aside from the kikes (who are, it must be said, white-looking), is basically completely white. But it constitutes maybe 1% of European society.

Well, there's nothing that can be done at this rotten stage in the game. It's time for me to stop whinging, adapt and prosper. Victims whinge, and I'd hate to consider myself a victim.

Old May 24th, 2011 #13
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

At its base, white supremacism is largely based on outgroup bias derived from often socially awkward white males' perception that ethnic males are stealing their women, and the resultant hatred and jealousy directed both against the ethnic outgroup and the women perceived as treacherous.

Old May 24th, 2011 #14
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
In terms of success in general, assholes shall inherit the Earth, as has been demonstrated throughout the millennia.

Nice guy = egalitarian Whitey
Asshole = racist, immoral [insert any race other than White here]

Roman Empire = empire of assholes = world domination

Modern-day West = gaggle of emasculated sissy boys = dominated by the world

Of course there is the super-elite, which, aside from the kikes (who are, it must be said, white-looking), is basically completely white. But it constitutes maybe 1% of European society.

Well, there's nothing that can be done at this rotten stage in the game. It's time for me to stop whinging, adapt and prosper. Victims whinge, and I'd hate to consider myself a victim.
Modern definition of "alpha male" is one who is successful in his individualistic, ego driven hedonistic pursuits. Posterity will never remember a man as great for chasing meaningless sex with whores. Well, maybe these days...

Old May 24th, 2011 #15
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
At its base, white supremacism is largely based on outgroup bias derived from often socially awkward white males' perception that ethnic males are stealing their women, and the resultant hatred and jealousy directed both against the ethnic outgroup and the women perceived as treacherous.
Indeed, the same way that injunism is a lashing out against being dominated and conquered by white males for centuries.

Old May 24th, 2011 #16
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
What a crock of shit.

Old May 24th, 2011 #17
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Indeed, the same way that injunism is a lashing out against being dominated and conquered by white males for centuries.
The difference is, Goose, my interpretation is based on actual historical facts and modern reality, whereas the concept of Indians being "dominated and conquered by white males for centuries" is more of a common misconception fostered by Grade-B Westerns. It's also not a crocc of shit. Get on it cuz!

Old May 24th, 2011 #18
Moose

Quote:
The difference is, Goose, my interpretation is based on actual historical facts and modern reality, whereas the concept of Indians being "dominated and conquered by white males for centuries" is more of a common misconception fostered by Grade-B Westerns. It's also not a crocc of shit. Get on it cuz!
My fake c-rippin' friend, you got a Spanish name and speak Ingles!

Old May 24th, 2011 #19
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
My fake c-rippin' friend, you got a Spanish name and speak Ingles!
Is this supposed to have a point?

Old May 24th, 2011 #20
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Kiley View Post
It sounds quite possible.

Think about it. The white male is such an extreme evolutionary phenomenon, oddity even, compared to his competitors and even his females, one may not be entirely unforgivable for the opinion that perhaps he was destined to eventually split into a species of his own, and who knows...eventually becoming like gods in a very literal way.

Starting with incubators and genetic engineering. It'll take some time. But we can do it.

Thread