Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2014 #41
muslimsareathreat
donīt panic iīm germanic

Itīs not so much about giving up a hole cause wimmen can get rusty and it will never be the same again compared to her youth.
Well, it was very much useful in ancient times ins some rituals where virgins were used for a sacrifice and they were raped with pleasure.
So good,the old Agenda is not out of the Line..
gloriana i will do the sacrifice if you are not too old..

Give up these unholy christian virtues..

I guees you were too much attention craving this time.

Old January 8th, 2014 #42
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslimsareathreat View Post
Itīs not so much about giving up a hole cause wimmen can get rusty and it will never be the same again compared to her youth.
Well, it was very much useful in ancient times ins some rituals where virgins were used for a sacrifice and they were raped with pleasure.

What are you talking about?

Old January 8th, 2014 #43
George Witzgall

Quote:

Drunk much?

Old January 8th, 2014 #44
James Dovery

Isn't this chick Puerto Rican?

Old January 9th, 2014 #45
muslimsareathreat
donīt panic iīm germanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dovery View Post
Isn't this chick Puerto Rican?
Exactly, that nails it..
She reminds me of these latinas, who say they only wanna get nailed by white man.

Old January 9th, 2014 #46
Gloriana jacinto

Quote:
Exactly, that nails it..
She reminds me of these latinas, who say they only wanna get nailed by white man.
First you should learn how to write.

Second, Latinas are not all short and dark. Latina is not a race.

Latina can be mulatta, mestiza, black and yes they can be white. Even though in most of Latin America they are the minority they still exist.

Old January 10th, 2014 #47
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana jacinto View Post
Actually yes I give up. Lets be realistic here I will probably never live in an all white society. And to tell you the truth I don't think I want to be part of WN anymore. The men I see that are part of WN are usually uneducated and go by the slogan that women belong to men and women don't belong to themselves, I don't think I can live with that slogan. I am proud of being white but I don't want my freedoms taken away.

This comment is completely ridicules. Something that one would expect from a wymyn.

First, as your "uneducated" comment. Do you consider somebody with an MBA to be educated? What is your educational attainment? Do you make a distinction between being educated and being knowledgeable? Do you make a distinction between the ability to repeat what one has "learned" and all its vast complexity at the jewvirsity on one hand, and on the other, being able to accurately give an detailed analysis of the past and accurately predict the future will minimum complexity?

Secondly, Woman do belong to men. One could try to use words to make you feel good, but your an adult and should be treated like one, even if a woman. Men are fully responsible for the woman if their lives, whether mothers (if the father is unable), wife, daughters, sisters. It is the closest related males responsibility, a responsibility which no White man can turn his back on. It it what a man owns that he treats most preciously.

Thirdly, if you really want your freedom not taken away, and you want to ensure the freedom of your daughter and grand daughters, you may want to seriously consider your options. You may want to do research on the various races and their historical treatment of women. You will find find that no race has treated their woman with more respect than the White race. No other race comes close. But being "educated" you already knew that? Furthermore, you might want to investigate the evolutionary factors that would strongly suggest that the White man superior treatment of woman is genetic.

Since WN is about establishing territory where White genes can express themselves, which includes those genes that dictate how White men treat their White women, you have absolutely no choice by the join WN if you do not want to be "owned". Because in non-White culture, women are indeed "owned" and that is reflected in their culture's expression of their genes.

Think of this way. When I White man owns are woman, he owns the responsibility for that woman. When I non-White owns a woman, it is likely he owns her in the sense much closer to a slave.

In rejecting WN you are rejecting your White heritage, White culture, White civilization, and your White genes. Your rejection is a selfish rejection. If you produce White children with a White man, your daughters may find themselves living in a world where non-Whites gene/cultures predominate and they are truly owned. Before you sentence your daughter to such an existence, pick a non-White culture, move to where it is the dominate culture, and give it try. VNN will be waiting for your report.

Old January 10th, 2014 #48
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Gloriana,

Let you relate you one of the miles stones on my path to WN.

In college, there were way to many stupid feminist kuntz claiming to be members of some religion called Wicca. To be honest, I never took them seriously because their claims were totally ridicules. And to be honest, I really have no detailed idea what they were really about. But their main claims seemed to be that there was a time in the forests of ancient Europe, tribes that we ruled by women. Or tribes in which women were treated as equals and given respect equal to that of men. Tribes that worship women for the life creating ability.

Because these women, girls really, held so many stupid and nonsensically beliefs, I just assumed their claims of these European tribes was total fantasy.

That was until I came across writing related to NSDAP Germany (i.e. NAZI ) and their treatment of and policies towards women. It was claimed that these policies were founded on the historical treatment of and respect accorded to by the ancient Germanic tribes. Later, reading Roman commentators writings about the Germanic tribes treatment of women confirmed the statements by Hitler's NSDAP.

Its at this point I realized that these German tribes were the same tribes the stupid Wiki Kuntz were claiming to be some sort reincarnation of. The fact is, the Wicca Kuntz fairytales were based on historical fact. They had just romanticized them. Even so, this relationship was quite an epiphany and really changed the way I viewed NSDAP Germany. Why was the treatment of women so important to Hitler's party? This seems to contradict reality itself.

The fact is, WN is view on women is likely no different from that of the NSDAP which is no different from the of the reality behind the Wiccatards' fairytales.

In fact, it cannot be any other way, it is in the White mans genes.

Compare and contrast:

Germanic_paganism Germanic_paganism
Celtic_polytheism Celtic_polytheism
Wicca Wicca

Old January 10th, 2014 #49
James Dovery

Why does virginity matter at all?

Old January 14th, 2014 #50
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Why does virginity matter at all?
Because it's the only 100% sure evidence a man has that the woman he's about to marry didn't live a past life as a slut.

The woman is also giving herself as a gift to her husband as a way to honor him for giving her his commitment.

I wasn't a virgin before marriage but I regret not saving myself for my husband and I don't believe that female sexual experience should be a thing to be celebrated as it is nowadays.

Old January 14th, 2014 #51
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Because it's the only 100% sure evidence a man has that the woman he's about to marry didn't live a past life as a slut.

The woman is also giving herself as a gift to her husband as a way to honor him for giving her his commitment.

I wasn't a virgin before marriage but I regret not saving myself for my husband and I don't believe that female sexual experience should be a thing to be celebrated as it is nowadays.
How come you never hear 21 year old virgins say "im glad I waited until 21 to have sex! And everyone else should too"....its always women who say "I had 21 sex partners, I WISH I had waited to have sex, and now you should because I think so".

Old January 14th, 2014 #52
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
How come you never hear 21 year old virgins say "im glad I waited until 21 to have sex! And everyone else should too"....its always women who say "I had 21 sex partners, I WISH I had waited to have sex, and now you should because I think so".
Maybe because there are no 21 year old virgins? I've never met one at least.

What I have heard a lot of, though, is 30-something year old former sluts complaining that no desirable man wants to have a relationship with them.

Old January 14th, 2014 #53
James Dovery

Isn't it like sitting down to a frosty mug of root beer on a 100° day and someone putting their consumed glass down next to yours and saying, don't drink that, I tried it for you and if I had to do it all over again, I would wait a few more years. So dont drink that. Here have a warm glass of water.

Old January 14th, 2014 #54
Breanna
Eternal Glory

In an environment where 1 in 3 women have had an abortion, and are under no obligation to disclose the fact they've had one and may take the secret to the grave if they desire, I can especially understand why traditional men have an instinctual urge to prefer virgin women for marriage. The problem is that it's just so rare nowadays. In my high school the only girls left who hadn't lost theirs yet were the weirdos and misfits that no guys were attracted to.

The problem is that virginity before marriage isn't valued at all. My parents didn't try to tell me to save my virginity for marriage. I don't think most parents even try to get their daughters to save themselves for their husbands. Parents don't instill respect for marriage but just throw them to the wolves, send them to college, let them go to parties, and let them do whatever they want.

I knew one girl in high school who saving herself until she 'fell in love,' and then she ended up giving up on that and ended up sleeping with like 10 different guys in senior year. For the most part, as long as we "did good in school," the parents could have cared less what I/my classmates/my friends did.

Old January 14th, 2014 #55
James Dovery

Take heart that there is at least one man who still values virginity.

Old January 14th, 2014 #56
James Dovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
In an environment where 1 in 3 women have had an abortion, and are under no obligation to disclose the fact they've had one and may take the secret to the grave if they desire, I can especially understand why traditional men have an instinctual urge to prefer virgin women for marriage. The problem is that it's just so rare nowadays. In my high school the only girls left who hadn't lost theirs yet were the weirdos and misfits that no guys were attracted to.

The problem is that virginity before marriage isn't valued at all. My parents didn't try to tell me to save my virginity for marriage. I don't think most parents even try to get their daughters to save themselves for their husbands. Parents don't instill respect for marriage but just throw them to the wolves, send them to college, let them go to parties, and let them do whatever they want.

I knew one girl in high school who saving herself until she 'fell in love,' and then she ended up giving up on that and ended up sleeping with like 10 different guys in senior year. For the most part, as long as we "did good in school," the parents could have cared less what I/my classmates/my friends did.

Virginity was prized back when you could legally wed a 10 year old. Hardly anyone, like you describe, is gonna wait 7 years of temptation to do the wild thing.

Old January 14th, 2014 #57
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Virginity was prized back when you could legally wed a 10 year old. Hardly anyone, like you describe, is gonna wait 7 years of temptation to do the wild thing.
But why discourage Gloriana from doing so? If she still remained a virgin since the date she posted this, she should be encouraged to remain so as it will enable her to marry a higher quality man. Masculine men typically value femininity and chastity in women, not sluttiness and easiness.

Old January 14th, 2014 #58
James Dovery

Personally if I met a college age virgin I would think she was weird or lying. It would not be a turn on.

When men talk of "virgins" its not about virginity, its about age.

Old January 14th, 2014 #59
muslimsareathreat
donīt panic iīm germanic

Quote:
Personally if I met a college age virgin I would think she was weird or lying. It would not be a turn on.

When men talk of "virgins" its not about virginity, its about age.
someone is really sick about my opinion not holding virginity up as that girl does,which reasoned some more negative thumbs on my last post..

In Paradise there will be 70 virgins and two milfs for muslims, so her idea is not totally far from muslim brothers.

Old January 15th, 2014 #60
Amy amy

OK guys... there is a reason why hundreds of cultures around the world value virginity. The only benefit of having sex with multiple partners is pleasure. STDS, AIDS, unwanted child, are all reasons why so many people see premarital intercourse as a bad thing.

If people going around having sex with random people, the society would decay in my opinon.

Thread