VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2012 #61
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockley View Post
touche'....
Of course you's say that. Weren't you the blow job giver, that I got into it with last nite?

Old August 12th, 2012 #62
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I've seen her pic, and I wanna light that up.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; August 12th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.

Old October 20th, 2012 #63
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
My friends and I used to tell these totally bullshit stories about how we were on a weightloss diet in which you consume more butter than food, to try to get those girls to try it too.

We said that since butter is so slippery it will line your intestines and prevent all the other food from being absorbed by your body, tricking your body into not taking in the calories. We said you can eat whatever you want as long as you eat more butter than food.

That's probably the worst prank I've ever done, as a bunch of stupid girls listened and made themselves sick.

Butter is likely the most nutrient dense food on Earth after animal organs and fatty seafood.

Old December 10th, 2012 #64
Sam Fisher
Banned

I've been told that all women have issues, ALL women, and the key is to find which issues you can put up with for life.

Re: Angel Ramsey; milf and a half!

Old December 10th, 2012 #65
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
I've been told that all women have issues, ALL women, and the key is to find which issues you can put up with for life.
I can't put up with other people's issues, I already have enough of my own.

Old December 10th, 2012 #66
Derrick MacThomas

Twelve types of women, plus the psycho bitch make it 13.
Women are a problem these days, because they are much more susceptible to the Jewish mental conditioning process. While it is rare to find a racially-aware white man, it is almost impossible to find a racially-aware white woman.
This makes finding a mate extremely difficult , which is, of course, exactly what the Jews intend.
Today's modern white female is, on the whole, unsuitable wife material: narcissistic, shallow, ignorant, craves constantly the approval of others, and she has the attention span of a goldfish.
The same could be said of most modern white males.

Old December 10th, 2012 #67
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Twelve types of women, plus the psycho bitch make it 13.
Women are a problem these days, because they are much more susceptible to the Jewish mental conditioning process. While it is rare to find a racially-aware white man, it is almost impossible to find a racially-aware white woman.
This makes finding a mate extremely difficult , which is, of course, exactly what the Jews intend.
Today's modern white female is, on the whole, unsuitable wife material: narcissistic, shallow, ignorant, craves constantly the approval of others, and she has the attention span of a goldfish.
The same could be said of most modern white males.
Racial awareness is still a lot easier to find (as hard as it is) than true racial loyalty.

Or loyalty of any kind, where a woman is concerned.

Old December 11th, 2012 #68
Derrick MacThomas

I do not have to worry about avoiding certain types of women. Women do a good enough job of avoiding me.
That is, unfortunately, with the exception of subhuman females. I seem to be a magnet for Asian and Indian women who are looking for a white husband.

Old December 22nd, 2012 #69
John Mallory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Yeah, well, 36 year olds just don't float my boat.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #71
Breanna
Eternal Glory

If the women of this era such as myself are flawed monstrous beasts, what character qualities should we develop to inspire love and fidelity in men?

Old December 23rd, 2012 #72
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
If the women of this era such as myself are flawed monstrous beasts, what character qualities should we develop to inspire love and fidelity in men?
Gratitude for starters.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #73
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Relax and be approachable. Do not be bitchy ice queens who make a competitive sport out of seeing how nasty they can be when they reject an approach by a male.
Be genuinely loving. Do not use what you have between your legs as a credit card swipe slot.
Be the man's partner. Sit down and talk things through. Do not expect him to 'just know' anything. We males are simple creatures. You have to work on the assumption that if you have not told us we do not know.
Support your man in his endeavours to make a living and support the family. Constant demands for a standard of living that is unachievable on his current income are not going to end well for anyone.
Keep yourself looking good (ie not fat) and continue the maintenance.
Finally, do not be afraid to make the first move and tell a man that you are interested in him. Why? Because after years of rejection by bitchy ice queens men can become rather reluctant to add another rejection to the list. This applies especially if he might think that you are out of his league in terms of looks and/or social status. If you sit around waiting to a man to 'take the hint' and make the first move, you may well be disappointed.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #74
emilyrose

Quote:
I've been with something like 40 different women, ranging in age from between 16 and 38, and every last one of them had some major personality flaw or other lurking just beneath the surface.
and your personality is flawless, right? did you ever think the problem might be you??

Old December 23rd, 2012 #75
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrose View Post
and your personality is flawless, right? did you ever think the problem might be you??
Yeah, two crazy people do have a hard time getting along together.

Both of my ex-wives were Geminis (twins), same as me. Maybe that had something to do with it too.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #76
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, two crazy people do have a hard time getting along together.

Both of my ex-wives were Geminis (twins), same as me. Maybe that had something to do with it too.
Akins, you're just nuts. No woman could live with you.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #77
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Akins, you're just nuts. No woman could live with you.
Well first marriage lasted 12 years, I think the second one lasted 7, that's better than most of the rich and famous crowd.

I wouldn't have wanted to be stuck with either of them anyway.

Old women are ugly as hell.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #78
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Well first marriage lasted 12 years, I think the second one lasted 7, that's better than most of the rich and famous crowd.

I wouldn't have wanted to be stuck with either of them anyway.

Old women are ugly as hell.

You've never seen my pic. There are many women who cam alter their age.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #79
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
You've never seen my pic. There are many women who cam alter their age.
I've seen a your photo before, remember? I said you looked matronly.

Old December 23rd, 2012 #80
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Speaking of women, I ran across this earlier today when I was looking on ebay; it's a book from 1902 that was marketed to discrete gentlemen to have in their private libraries. I thought it was interesting: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290812661869...84.m1423.l2649

Thread