Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 20th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brad Pitt is a cheating, potsmoking wino and a lousy dad: Angelina files for divorce and custody of child collection

Has Brad Pitt been cheating with co-star Marion Cotillard? Claims Angelina Jolie hired a PI to expose affair as she files for divorce over 'his anger issues, substance abuse and parenting style'

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt
The actress cites irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and is asking for physical custody of the couple's six children
Jolie, 41, was reportedly upset with the way Pitt was parenting the children
A source also claims Jolie became 'fed up' with Pitt's consumption of 'weed and possibly alcohol' mixed with his 'anger problem'
Another report claims that Jolie filed for divorce after hiring a private eye who learned he had been having an affair with Marion Cotillard
This will be the third divorce for Jolie, who was previously married to actor Johnny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton
It is the second divorce for Pitt, 52, who split with first wife Jennifer Aniston after meeting Jolie on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Old September 20th, 2016 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Based on what one reads Angelina is an awful woman, not only is she a crazy bitch, she also had/has numerous health issues, such as having both her still healthy tits chopped off and she is suspiciously scrawny, the crowning on the cake is that according to rumors she didn't put out very much either, living with her must have been absolutely ghastly, that poor sap needed the dope and booze to cope.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 20th, 2016 at 02:25 PM.

Old September 20th, 2016 #3
Jack Stanton

I guess that Benetton cast they hauled around felt as real as a storefront.

Old September 21st, 2016 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

Breaking the news: CNN's Richard Roth had the delicate task of informing George Clooney of his friends' split while Clooney was working with President Obama at the United Nations to solve the global refugee crisis

Worthless Simian Faggot Obama Demands Endless Surge Of Third World Hordes At UN Speech

The worthless simian faggot terrorist Barack Obama delivered what we hope will be his final speech at the United Nations today. In the speech he criticized the idea of border walls, demanded global integration for America and an endless surge of third world hordes into our country. He also denounced Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin as bad people.

http://www.infostormer.com/worthless...-at-un-speech/

Old September 21st, 2016 #5
John Adams
Banned

Why is this crap in this section? This type of crap belongs in nutzpah. Seriously, who gives a shit about hollywood crap other than media gossip types who have no life.

Old September 21st, 2016 #6
Toecutter

Default re

Well, for one thing, they will not import any more niglets for adoption one hopes.

It would b a good time for brad to pack his suitcase, and depart for russia.

He'd get to keep his cash, and b a father to white children.

No tits Jolie? Jeez...I'd get batty as well. Whole world thinks what a dish, while she a shrew...what a mindfuck...

Hell, he could even make a movie about Snowden...

Old September 21st, 2016 #7
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post

Hell, he could even make a movie about Snowden...
According to the article, the vile skeleton's husband is making a "romantic World War 2 thriller", so that should be about the same as a "romantic, Snowden; the pretend whistleblower thriller".

Old September 21st, 2016 #8
andy

Pitt can certainly pick them considering he has dibs on most women.The man's brain is addled probably from the dope smoking

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 21st, 2016 #9
Tony Houseman

He would have been better off staying with Jennifer Aniston.

Old September 21st, 2016 #10
White Winger

[QUOTE=Toecutter;2096934]Well, for one thing, they will not import any more niglets for adoption one hopes.

Angie will, I'll be surprised if she doesn't.

Old September 21st, 2016 #11
Susan

Pitt should have never cheated on Aniston just like Trump should never have cheated on Ivana. Both men had to go looking outside their marriage for supposed "greener pastures" when they each had smart, attractive, and devoted wives.

After Pitt had been involved with jew Gwynneth Paltrow, at least Aniston was White. But like so many actors who get carried away and smitten with their costar while making a movie, he left his perfectly fine wife for an ill thought out dalliance.

Jolie already had a reputation for being less than stable when Pitt met her. And it seemed that Aniston was truly taken by surprise and hurt by Pitt's treatment of her. I just gathered this from the little that I heard and paid attention to.

I don't think anyone with sense expected the Pitt-Jolie marriage to last forever, but if the fault is that Pitt is having an affair with an actress, then Pitt is just a serial cheater.

When a man cheats on one woman, he'll do it again most likely. A lot of men are worthless like this, and the smart woman stays away from him.

As far as Jolie's surgeries, they are perfectly within reason considering her mother, grandmother, and aunt all had breast and/or ovarian cancer and she was at huge risk of developing cancer.

Bottom line because of their ridiculous adoptions of non Whites and pursuing the NWO agenda, their lives are worthless to Whites.

However, the typical knee jerk, VNN response to blame the female and let the male off the hook for bad behavior is once again incorrect and simplistic.

So, knock it off. And move this to People where it belongs.

Old September 21st, 2016 #12
Tony Houseman

When you marry the mistress you create a vacancy.

Old September 22nd, 2016 #13
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brad Pitt 'under investigation for physical abuse of his children'. I wonder what took her lawyer so long.

Angelina Jolie's divorce from Brad Pitt was sparked after he allegedly verbally and physically abused their children, it was reported on Thursday.

It follows an alleged drunken incident on a flight last Wednesday when the star is accused of going "wild", screaming and "getting physical".

The Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services are investigating, TMZ claim.

Witnesses told the US-based gossip site the plane landed at an unnamed airport around 8pm where Pitt continued to rant on the tarmac before trying leaving in one of the fuel trucks.

Pitt and Jolie are already believed to have been interviewed by child protection services and the investigation is ongoing.

A source close to Pitt told TMZ: "He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children.

"It's unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light."

On being directed by his wife: "I need to know I’m in good hands, and I trust Angie with my life. I love her instincts. She’s ferocious with a story and she’s really decisive at her post – in command." (2015)

On finding time for each other: "We find our time. We carve out mummy/daddy time that's not mummy/daddy time. It's called a hotel." (2011)

On family life: "A lot of love, a lot of fighting, a lot of refereeing; a lot of teeth-brushing and spilling… Chaos, total chaos. But so much fun." (2015)

On her relationship with her husband: "Brad and I have our issues... To be clear: we have fights and problems like any other couple. We have days when we drive each other absolutely mad and want space." (2015)

On her priorities: "I say kids first, woman to Brad and then my work internationally; and try to educate myself and learn about the world and do some good things while I'm alive." (2010)

On the film By the Sea: "The film says, 'Whatever you go through, weather the storm and stick together.’ So it was kind of a message to each other that we are going to stick together whatever comes.” (2015)

Jolie filed for divorce on Tuesday, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple were together for 12 years, marrying in 2014, and have six children.

Pitt, 52, was said to be devastated by Jolie’s decision to seek a divorce and is said to be furious at suggestions that she was concerned by his alleged alcohol consumption, marijuana smoking and “anger issues”.

What are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie worth? Play! 01:11

On Wednesday night it was reported that Pitt had offered to have therapy to help salvage his marriage, with friends saying that the actor still “totally adored” Jolie and would never put her or their children “under threat”.

The Telegraph has been unable to contact a spokesman for Pitt. The LAPD were unavailable for comment.

The couple meet on the set of the film Mr & Mrs Smith, in which they have the lead roles. In the same year, Brad Pitt filed for divorce from his first

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://archive.is/6q0Nx

Old September 22nd, 2016 #14
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post The Collapse of Brad and Angelina's Vibrantly Diverse Family

DailyStormer.com

September 22, 2016

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the duel heads (gender equality, goyim) of the world’s most famous diverse family.

Shockingly, this family has collapsed.

Among the most interesting bits of drama is the claim that the separation was initiated by Angelina after Brad got drunk on an airplane and started slapping around one of the pet monkeys.

Brad Pitt is under investigation for child abuse after after he allegedly got “verbally abusive” and “physical” with one of his children with Angelina Jolie on the couple’s private plane while their other kids were present, PEOPLE confirms.

The Los Angeles Police Department and L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are both investigating after someone anonymously reported the incident last Wednesday on the tarmac, a source tells PEOPLE.

Pitt is accused of getting verbally abusive with one couple’s kids, as well as getting “physical,” a source says. Jolie was present at the time, along with at least some of their other children.

The report allegedly indicates he had been drinking at the time of the incident.

TMZ first reported news of the child services investigation.

A source close to Pitt tells PEOPLE that that he is not taking the investigation lightly.

“He takes the matter very seriously and says he did not commit any abuse of his children,” the source says. “It’s unfortunate that people involved are continuing to present him in the worst possible light.”

Jolie, 41, filed for divorce and requested sole physical custody of the couple’s six children – Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 8 . In documents filed in court on Monday, Jolie cited irreconcilable differences in ending their marriage of two years. She listed the date of separation as September 15, a day after Pitt’s alleged blowup.

So okay.

Sure.

Hollywood families tend to be unhealthy. Everyone is aware of this. So there’s a good chance the Pitt-Jolina family would have collapsed no matter what. However, can you imagine the stress and pressure that bringing these alien lifeforms into your home would produce?

We can be pretty certain that it was the female who came up with the idea to raise someone else’s kids. To put that on her husband. Typically, when women come up with these insane ideas, they are begging for you to tell them “no.” But men are so weak these days. Even Tyler Durdan is a literal cuckold, spending the resources he worked for on someone else’s children because a woman told him to.

This is really the microcosm of our entire civilization on display here:

And who is behind all of it?

Yeah, same guy.

It was Jews who introduced the idea that women are the same as men, and thus their stated opinions should be considered valuable. Traditionally, all men were aware that women don’t actually say what they want, that the speech of women communicates feelings rather than ideas, and so the meaning of the speech is not contained in the words themselves, bu

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/the-coll...iverse-family/

Old September 22nd, 2016 #15
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Pitt should have never cheated on Aniston just like Trump should never have cheated on Ivana. Both men had to go looking outside their marriage for supposed "greener pastures" when they each had smart, attractive, and devoted wives.

After Pitt had been involved with jew Gwynneth Paltrow, at least Aniston was White. But like so many actors who get carried away and smitten with their costar while making a movie, he left his perfectly fine wife for an ill thought out dalliance.

Jolie already had a reputation for being less than stable when Pitt met her. And it seemed that Aniston was truly taken by surprise and hurt by Pitt's treatment of her. I just gathered this from the little that I heard and paid attention to.

I don't think anyone with sense expected the Pitt-Jolie marriage to last forever, but if the fault is that Pitt is having an affair with an actress, then Pitt is just a serial cheater.

When a man cheats on one woman, he'll do it again most likely. A lot of men are worthless like this, and the smart woman stays away from him.

As far as Jolie's surgeries, they are perfectly within reason considering her mother, grandmother, and aunt all had breast and/or ovarian cancer and she was at huge risk of developing cancer.

Bottom line because of their ridiculous adoptions of non Whites and pursuing the NWO agenda, their lives are worthless to Whites.

However, the typical knee jerk, VNN response to blame the female and let the male off the hook for bad behavior is once again incorrect and simplistic.

So, knock it off. And move this to People where it belongs.

And US Weekly, In Touch, Vanity Fair, Entertainment Weekly....

Old September 23rd, 2016 #16
Stronza

No, I don't think such surgeries are within reason. Cancer is something that attacks people with an overall weakened condition. If there's no breasts, the cancer will just go somewhere else. It is Nature taking its course.

Old September 23rd, 2016 #17
Tony Houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post

No, I don't think such surgeries are within reason. Cancer is something that attacks people with an overall weakened condition. If there's no breasts, the cancer will just go somewhere else. It is Nature taking its course.
Having a mastectomy to prevent cancer may or may not be within reason but adopting a range of non-Whites definitely isn't within reason.

Old September 23rd, 2016 #18
Stronza

Having a mastectomy to prevent cancer may or may not be within reason but adopting a range of non-Whites definitely isn't within reason.

How about they're both unreasonable? This is not a smart woman we have here; she is easily affected by fads. Medical and social. I figure Brad added it all up and said, to hell with this.

Old September 23rd, 2016 #19
Tony Houseman

I don't blame Brad for getting out.

Old September 23rd, 2016 #20
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

Absolutely.

Thread