VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2009 #21
Joshua B

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Audio clips are completely garbled.

You can fix that by closing down winamp or w/e you are using to listen and then re-opening it. worked for me at least.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #22
Joe_J.
Radio active

Here are the Norse holidays.
http://www.wizardrealm.com/norse/holidays.html

Glenn Beck is always pwned by the kikes. I sent him an email about his zionist masters calling the shots and he made derisive reference the next day.

Glenn and Rush are about the only things on the radio during the day when I am driving around. You guys get a satellite channel and I will go get a Sirius radio.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #23
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua B View Post
You can fix that by closing down winamp or w/e you are using to listen and then re-opening it. worked for me at least.
I did twice.

It played the guys talking fine but then when they played the clip it started chipmunks again. Had something to do with the clip.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #24
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand View Post
I did twice.

It played the guys talking fine but then when they played the clip it started chipmunks again. Had something to do with the clip.
I had the same problem. Only the clip goofed up. Sounded like 33 record at 45, for those of you who remember vinyl. The guys sound fine.

Good to see you around, WM4WL.

Guys, FDIC admitted many years ago that they don't have the funds to cover big failures...also, we have had fake economic expansion based on easy credit spending. Crash unavoidable.

Quote:
The collapse of a Venezuelan bank owned by R. Allen Stanford, the Texas financier accused of fraud, is raising concern that the run on its deposits could spread to other banks, threatening the nation's economy.
Can't let Hugo escape unscathed!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123595106454404981.html

Quote:
WASHINGTON – The government launched a much-awaited program Tuesday to spur lending for autos, education, credit cards and other consumer loans by providing up to $200 billion in financing to investors to buy up the debt.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090303/...onsumer_credit

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 3rd, 2009 at 10:36 PM.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #25
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Slimey jew Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner

Geithner Says US Financial Rescue ‘Might Cost More’

By Robert Schmidt March 3 (Bloomberg) -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said the US bank rescue program may cost more than the $700 billion Congress ...

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...qkk&refer=news

Old March 3rd, 2009 #26
Joe_J.
Radio active

Guys, don't forget (if you are checking the thread) about Rex 84 program.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a plan by the United States federal government to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in case of civil unrest or national emergency.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

Web bots say you don't have to wait until 2010

Old March 3rd, 2009 #27
Joe_J.
Radio active

Re: generators

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make too much fucking noise! Attracts attention.

Requires gasoline that you have to get/acquire.

Moving parts that wear out.

Honda does make a very quiet one, but otherwise fuck em.

I built backup power of 2K watts with an inverter, batteries (55 amp hour) and solar panel. Fits in a roll around toolbox I got at Lowe's. Runs fridge. Mine is old and draws 2 amps (2 amps x 120 volts=240 watts). No moving parts, no fucking noise to draw unwanted attention and I don't have to find gasoline. I spent about 600 bucks for the whole thing. Small, compact and my wife can use it. Has been tested during power outage and works fine.

Also, note that generators run at constant 3600 RPM to make 60Hz....no fuel efficiency.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #28
Joe_J.
Radio active

Welcome to USA Emergency Supply
They sell the mylar bags, buckets (6 gal) and the oxygen absorbers for sale.

When you 'dump' the rice or beans in the bucket, you put bay leaves (for bugs) and some O absorbers in the bottom, add product. More bay leaves. More absorbers. Top off with product. Add a few bay leaves, more O absorbers. Squeeze air out. Seal the ziplock part of mylar bag. Use iron to finish sealing. DONE.

I packed two of these Monday. Took me about one hour for both.

ColdSteel.com

http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/cata...leeloader.html

For those with legal issues:
http://www.cabelas.com/ssubcat-1/cat20817.shtml

HK P2A1 26.5mm Flare Pistol | e-GunParts.com

Also, bugoutbags:
I don't keep arms in mine. Firemaking gear, machete, hatchet, fishing stuff, tooth care, soap, first aid kit, MAPS (topographical) of the area, binocs, knives (several), mess kit, dehydrated foods, water. Just my suggestions.

Last edited by Joe_J.; March 3rd, 2009 at 11:16 PM.

Old March 3rd, 2009 #29
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Welcome to USA Emergency Supply
They sell the mylar bags, buckets (6 gal) and the oxygen absorbers for sale.

When you 'dump' the rice or beans in the bucket, you put bay leaves (for bugs) and some O absorbers in the bottom, add product. More bay leaves. More absorbers. Top off with product. Add a few bay leaves, more O absorbers. Squeeze air out. Seal the ziplock part of mylar bag. Use iron to finish sealing. DONE.

I packed two of these Monday. Took me about one hour for both.

ColdSteel.com

http://www.leeprecision.com/cgi/cata...leeloader.html

For those with legal issues:
http://www.cabelas.com/ssubcat-1/cat20817.shtml

HK P2A1 26.5mm Flare Pistol | e-GunParts.com

Also, bugoutbags:
I don't keep arms in mine. Firemaking gear, machete, hatchet, fishing stuff, tooth care, soap, first aid kit, MAPS (topographical) of the area, binocs, knives (several), mess kit, dehydrated foods, water. Just my suggestions.
Good post brother.....

Old March 3rd, 2009 #30
BryanVP
Seņor Member

Great Prank Call Mark..

One of our Resident Kikes that refused to answer the feces questions is in the VNN chat.

Wanna try to get him on air? Ze'ev is the jew

Old March 4th, 2009 #31
Summer
WN Mother

Ze'ev is in the VNN Chat Channel talking about you and your show. Say howdy.

Old March 4th, 2009 #32
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Ze'ev is in the VNN Chat Channel talking about you and your show. Say howdy.
If the site can be cleansed of Jett, the jews should be confined to OV and no other part of the forum. No chat, no skype. Nothing. That is what they deserve.

Old March 4th, 2009 #33
Summer
WN Mother

They shouldn't be confined to anyplace other than an oven.

Oh wait, didn't they already go through that regime before?

Old March 4th, 2009 #34
varg

Thumbs up

Still working on the Archives audio. It got choppy at points and I had to remove the broken audio of the youtube clips Mark played.. Trying my best to make it the best I can. In the next few weeks I may get a new server to put the radio on so the chopping issues will be greatly reduced.

Hopefully I'll have it finished and uploaded before the end of the night but am getting mighty tired!

Old March 4th, 2009 #35
elbwgreez

Will this be archived? I missed most of it, but it seems there was a lot of good survival info.

Old March 4th, 2009 #36
varg

Yes the archive is up now

I'll put the rough copy up tonight.. (I need to fix the volume levels in the intro-- I had it set too low)

I have to re-encode it once I fix the volume and it usually takes about 15minutes.. I'll do that tomorrow and replace the audio with the better volume version.

Also, Like i said earlier I had to remove the audio from the youtube clips (you can just find them on youtube though)... It was too choppy and f'd up. Some chopping in the speech every so often, but not terrible.

Good show

Listen here FTL 03/03/09

Old March 4th, 2009 #37
Joshua B

Thanks Varg

Great show fellas!

Tags
free talk live, hammering the jew, kikes, vnn broadcasting, white

Thread