Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Jamie Kelso's '1-man-army' verbal war with the shills: an example for you

Last edited by P.E.; March 5th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.

Old March 5th, 2011 #2
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

My thoughts on this:

I'd be rather amused for those of you to pick this one apart, as it is always nice to hear observations of how the current situation of influencing our group plays out in the real world and not the internet world.

First of all, the most striking point: There were a lot of by-passers and folks not too close to the conversation (but in the area), staring like they are stunned. For what would seem like a not-too-optimized act, this 'racist' sure had a lot of people getting closer to him, to the point of it having to be broken up. Maybe I'm perceiving it wrong, but it would seem as though this discussion went from what was at first automated offense, to a group wishing it wasn't over.

All I can say in awe, is that it felt very defensive the whole way through. It almost felt as if the man was trying to sell something that was wrong, rather than confidently preach what was obviously good (for them) and in reason. It's difficult to be harsh, considering he went there alone, had no help, nobody to have him shut up others who interrupted, this was like watching the Rodney King of the verbal war.

Perhaps it is age difference facilitating resistance. Perhaps a people need a younger livelier energetic confident figure who is standing with a firm back and voice to look them in the eye and bumble less, less scientifically, more emotionally-appealing to them.

This blond woman with her snooty front would react to nothing more than an emotional appeal. The stressed faces she makes must signify the two authority watchmen on her shoulders sealing her ear canals from offending logic which is not authorized to pass. Trying to appeal to a woman voting populace with reason, logic, science, etc, is about as illogical as it gets. Hilariously, the more effeminate the men are in this video, the closer they react to the women.

And the 'paultard' crying racist with that hideous trendy beard is the iconic Ron Paul fan, an attention-loving individualist. Comical how he tries to become the new spotlight center of attention at the end after Kelso is gone, and they just shut the camera off and leave because they know he's a predictable shill, probably using that phone in his hand as a teleprompter. Look at him at the end, holding up his blackberry in his hand thinking he's Ari Gold. I'm sure he texted his mother all of 10 times during that CPAC.

Amusing how toward the end, they all huddled in closer. Even the women stuck around became more quiet and docile as the men dove into thinking and historical points. They stuck around him and wanted to be on that topic, quite contrary to this modern position to avoid racial topics. That speaks volumes. Everything else there was completely predictable and lame exercises in being cogs in the ZOG machine, except Kelso's offered topic. So they had to intervene.

Most importantly: The longer this current multicultural anarchy is allowed to continue (and I cannot help but stress ALLOWED), the less groupable people like the whites who warmed up to him there will be, and the more racially-mixed one-world-slave-people that are obligated to act as that bearded mongrel did in service of the last true group: Ultra-national international finance Jewry, the most powerful dictatorship the world has ever seen, and the first true ruler of the world via control of the people of the worlds only remaining tangible value: money. All else that is sacred and worth fighting for, all that is meaningful is destroyed, and all that is left are billions of 'cotton-pickers' with their cheap Chinese mass-produced junk watching the worlds 'Chosen' royal family reap the rewards.

Well, for all intents and purposes, we are more or less there now.

Of course, until the 'overpopulated' brown and weakened blob is culled and the Chosen 'Kings' retain only the finest servants in their optimized-for-Jews world.

I'm sure people still think those FEMA camps and increased massive federal security departments are just there for show. Hello white pogroms.

P.S.: You can all throw the 'don't know if he's a Jew' book at the bearded kid all you want. My radar cannot discern whether that bearded scum is a Jew, but it matters not, as he serves their aims.

To conclude, I leave you with the SPLC's Mark Potok, salivating and bumbling (even worse) in his visions and hopes that he lives to see Purim Fest 2050. (skip to 1:30, listen at 1:40-2:00, see him getting aroused?)

And LOL @ his exact use of the word "apotheosisized" at around 2:05, yeah, saw that word - apotheosis - a shitload in the Protocols of Zion, didn'tcha?

Last edited by P.E.; March 5th, 2011 at 08:22 PM.

Old March 5th, 2011 #3
Warren Folks

P.E. - thank you for an insightful review of this video. Regardless of Kelso's performance at least he tried and maybe as you pointed out, some seeds were planted. I personally do not know if Kelso does what he does just for money as some claim, but at least he is doing something which is more than most (including yours truly) do in the real world.

Old March 5th, 2011 #4
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

I don't know much of Mr. Kelso. I've heard his name spoken in vain, particularly among people who used to frequent SF (a site I never have). I've heard he was a scientologist. But I've tried to confine my observations to Mr. Kelso's current ability and position here.

I've already seen more than enough overt 'WN' that are willing to promote non-white interests in their advertising. I don't know if I should scorn or feel empathy considering how hard it must be to make ends meet once you take up an overt fighting position in this present occupation. Though I question what would happen if a mass of whites suddenly grouped up and become politically (yet peacefully) overt in real-world group organization. The visible softness of white men today leads me to believe there is but a handful of them who would give up their job and risk public ostracizing for a temporary barrack-lifestyle of organized self-sufficiency and number-growing demonstration. Not everyone is in a position of tenure like Kevin MacDonald, not everyone has the financial security today (that is, a surplus for a base survival even, as most people are in debt be it from school or their vehicle or their dwelling or whatnot) to commit modern 'heresy'.

And that is the root of all problems. Livelihood after overtness. We all see Craig Cobb's situation. To call that not fun would be inappropriate. Ruthless is more accurate. That is actually quite terrible, and demoralizing. It's bad enough to get work if you are 'Kosher' with the occupation today.

Are we as whites to ever succeed in changing the values of the current subverted 'Kwa-culture' white populace, we would have a great many unfortunate previous values of our own people to poke at, values propagated by an alien authority and it's media. But as the NS helped to shrug off the Weimar era degeneracy, so would we in a rehabilitated people.

As old as he is, I credit for what he attempted here, and only give more credit if he does better the next time.

Last edited by P.E.; March 6th, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

Old March 6th, 2011 #5
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

As soon as I played this video, I started cringing straightaway. And after 15 seconds in, I had to stop it.

First of all, you don't talk to cunt-faced liberal shrews about anything, much less- 'repoducing'

Secondly; as soon as that blonde cunt started mouthing off about White girls fucking niggers, I would've smashed his fucking face in, even if it meant sprinting the fuck out of there to get away with it.

I have a zero tolerance policy for liberal scum, and I've learned the hard way, not to ever argue with them, & I will now never put myself in the position were they can mouth off to me & get away with it.

I let them get away with that far too much when I was becoming racially aware, & still a soft cunt.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 6th, 2011 #6
Armstrong
Banned

This is good material to study if one is thinking they may confront some of the Anti White stuff that's being shoveled by Jews.

For instance, I'm hoping to take a Psychology of race in the fall. It should be very interesting and present ample opportunities to make many points.

The best way, once one understands what can be done in an academic setting, it to practice, practice, practice. The more we work with presenting our thinking, the more widespread it will become.

Old March 6th, 2011 #7
Kennewickman
Banned

There should be a law forbidding Kelso to identify with WN!
He was way too submissive and weak there.

Old March 6th, 2011 #8
Thad Charles
Master Race

I'm with Brad. After 30 seconds of his wimpy demeanor and calling everybody "beautiful", my stomach started to turn.

Old March 7th, 2011 #9
Thad Charles
Master Race

I managed to watch it earlier on an empty stomach. It was still quite painful.

Anyway, I disagree with you P.E. when you say he should have been less scientific. He should have been more scientific, that is he should have used facts. Kelso was getting LIT UP, especially by the mealy-mouthed faggot to his right (standing). He was getting smoked.

Bring up the "Color of Crime". Blacks RAPING how many White women per year? IQ statistics, how minorities have never invented anything, how civilizations have fallen because of miscegenation, how mongrelized countries today (like Mexico) are completely worthless. How White and only Whites founded the United States, and it was FOR Whites (here he can bring up the 3/5 rule in the Constitution). How (in response to the balding older guy that popped in who said he was "Irish, not white") all Whites generally have very similar DNA and origins and the science fucking proves it. The science PROVES everything. It's irrefutable, it's NON-NEGOTIABLE. You have to hit these cocksuckers with hard facts, not emotions. It's easier for them to resort to the nihlism (na na na na boo boo, I don't care) if you appeal to them with emotions. It's a little more difficult when the facts are staring them in face. I mean goddamn these are just a few things I would have brought up. All of their dumbass little comments could have been easily disposed of. Either Kelso can't think on the fly, had no clue as to what strategy he was going for, or just clueless. I wish a guy like Alex or Craig Cobb was there to whip these punks. It just seems like anybody could have done better than Kelso. Though I'd agree with what Alex said in another thread...I suppose you do have to hand it to Kelso for planting some seeds. But he sure took a lot of bullets.

Besides what you mentioned about the crowd moving closer and gathering more listeners, this video didn't leave me feeling very optimistic.

One more thing: that was the creepiest facial hair I have ever seen on that Ron Paul supporter. He was a total piece of shit attention whore.

Old March 8th, 2011 #10
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
One more thing: that was the creepiest facial hair I have ever seen on that Ron Paul supporter. He was a total piece of shit attention whore.
He's what's known as a- Hipster.

diehipster.wordpress.com

A species that should be thoroughly elimimated.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 8th, 2011 #11
Patrick T. Mick

I think Kelsoe did a pretty good job being in the heart of a political convention and standing up for views that aren't mainstream. He was timid? Hell it takes guts to even whisper that whites have rights especially in a political central event. I myself prefer a softer approach to white nationalism. We need to move the people incrementally if we are going to get anywhere. The jews took power with soft words and accumulated power. Screaming white men simply perpetuates the Jerry Springer stereotype.

Old May 4th, 2011 #12
Maxfield Parrish
Banned

Was there any video on Kelso's efforts?

Thread