VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2006 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Disclaimer

Folks, we live in a tyranny. The tyrant's rule is that we peasants keep mention of race out of classified ads. We must follow that rule here. If you post anything illegal, you are responsible, and, trust me, there are staffs of man-monkeys with nothing better to do than track you down for the merest mention of race in an employment or housing ad. I make it crystal clear, that anyone posting illegal ads is working against my intentions, and the ad will be removed. Beyond that, buy-sell-trade at your own risk, VNN guarantees nothing. Caveat buyer and seller.

That said, use this space to buy-sell-trade. VNN management is working on a general store, and after that, if there's interest, we will add online auctions.

Old March 1st, 2006 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I would suggest that for now we skip all ads concerning real estate or employment whatsoever. Considering how these overzealous and malicious authorities can and will "contextualize" and misinterpret these sort of things falsely as violations of various laws, for now we should start off without them and stick with stuff likes sales of goods.

There have been some recent cases about this sort of thing-- even within the past year or so-- and if I find them I will post them here so people can see what we are talking about. Alex unless you otherwise direct I will lock this thread so that it remains uncluttered by comments and keeps the nature of it as an announcement.

Closed Thread

Thread