Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2015 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Edmonton "Hate" cops jump for B'nai Brith jewess

The B’nai Brith attempted to shut down our event on Aug. 16 at the Rossdale Community League Hall in Edmonton Alberta.

Richard Awid, the manager of the Community Hall .. is a Muslim whose Muslim ancestors arrived in Canada in 1901.

Mr. Awid was somewhat dumbfounded that a small event at his community hall, “one of 100 such venues in Edmonton,” would elicit such an intense response from a very powerful [jewish] organization in Toronto.

B'nai Brith operative, Amanda Hohmann claimed she had received “a few complaints” about “Mr.” Kevin Barrett on the B’nai Brith’s “anti-hate hotline.”

Ms. Hohmann asserted that

“Mr. Barrett is a known anti-semite conspiracy theorist, a Holocaust Denier, and 9/11 Denier and all sorts of other things.”
Ms. Hohmann made no effort whatsoever to give background proof of her allegations or to identify the sources of the supposed “complaints.” Nevertheless she proposed to Mr. Awid that he should “cancel the event and let Mr. Barrett know he is not welcome in Edmonton.”

Two undercover Edmonton PD "Hate Squad" officers attended a book talk in downtown Edmonton. The officers were investigating a book which has apparently elicited complaints from B’nai Brith Canada.

The Hate Police officers monitored my book talk. The male negro dressed in hip-hop garb, the other a female, posing as ordinary audience members. During the intermission between my lecture and the subsequent presentation, the officers flashed their badges and identified themselves as members of the Hate Speech Squad. They said they had received a complaint referencing “conspiracy theories” and “anti-Semitism.”

“I called the B’nai Brith office but wasn’t able to speak to Amanda Hohmann. I asked to speak with CEO Michael Mofton and Senior Legal Counsel David Matas.

“I called the Edmonton Police Department. I couldn’t even find out the name of the officers.

ref: Is Harper’s Hate Speech Contaminating Canada?
and: Canadian police target conspiracy theorists

Thread