VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2014 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

eminem - rap god

lyrics

notice believe in his own superiority, ability to defeat all comers - pride. work ethic. no apologies.

http://rapgenius.com/Eminem-rap-god-lyrics

Old March 26th, 2014 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

“Vanity is the healthiest thing in life.” --Karl Lagerfeld

His friend, former French Vogue editor Joan Juliet Buck, later recalls, “They hired him to do the fur, and he throws out these unbelievable challenges: ‘Let’s line fur in fur, let’s knit fur, let’s tear fur up, let’s make holes in fur, let’s paint on fur, let’s paint on
shearling.’ ”

http://www.vogue.com/voguepedia/Karl_Lagerfeld

- The success of Karl Lagerfeld—who can reportedly turn out 200 original lightning-speed sketches in a twelve-hour stretch—is founded on a high level of technical skill, honed from an early age.

- “My job,” Lagerfeld has said, “is to bring out in people what they wouldn’t dare do themselves.”[4]

- “Tradition is something you have to handle carefully, because it can kill you,”

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 26th, 2014 at 11:51 PM.

Old March 29th, 2014 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Simons in particular seemed to be deeply affected by the brutal scene he’d encountered. Though he was not officially assigned to the investigation, he spent hours at the lake, devoting much of his free time to searching the woods and talking to people. This didn’t surprise his fellow officers; it was this kind of dedication that had helped him solve difficult cases in the past. “When he got on the trail of something,” remembered Officer Richard Ashby, who patrolled the streets with Simons in the late sixties, “you couldn’t get him off.” Police chief Larry Scott agreed. “He would work like a bird dog, around the clock,” he recalled. Simons, a man of intuition, couldn’t always explain his methods, but everyone knew they got results.

Old March 30th, 2014 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...25#post1670725

The white spirit is saving babies from mudslides while cops try to stop them

- aggressive not passive
- seizing initiative
- sizing up a situation and making the right result FUCKING HAPPEN

that's white-man shit right there

Old March 30th, 2014 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

The ultimate price for motherhood: Woman, 36, forgoes cancer treatment and dies to have the baby girl she desperately wanted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2xUr3qoem
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

- quoth Bill Parcells: don't tell me about the labor pains, show me the baby

She made the baby happen.

SHE GOT 36 YEARS. HOW MANY YOU?

oh yeah and...

She was declared cancer-free for three years but still longed to have a baby, even though doctors strongly advised against it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2xUs27t7Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

a man with an M.D. is still a person, and if there's one thing never not true about people, they are full of shit, meaning, they ALL have an exaggerated view of the value of their own opinion.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ALL THE PIE YOU CAN CRAM IN YOUR MOUTH

baseball metaphor,

RUN UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY CAN THROW YOU OUT

Safe and sound: Lily Anne Joice was born happy and healthy in January

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 30th, 2014 at 09:24 PM.

Old May 7th, 2014 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from Missouri Conservationist, May 2014, p. 8]

Quote:
In 1989, a small group of anglers got fed up with trash marring the beauty of Roubidoux Creek. They decided to clean a section of the stream in Pulaski County. In doing so, they formed the first Missouri Stream Team. Twenty-five years later, the Roubidoux Fly Fishers Association -- Stream Team 1 -- is still going strong, and the movement they launched has exceeded even the most ambitious early goals. The Missouri Stream Team Program now boasts more than 4,000 Stream Teams with more than 85,000 volunteers.
This is what R.E. Lee meant in his quote about wherever you find the white man, things are going up around him - improving. I'm not on a stream team, but I do pick up trash on the eastern bank a local state pond, already got out there once this year. Also pick up trash where I live and recycle any useful clothes or metal I find. White spirit isn't just dramatic, heroic questing, it's also care-taking over long term - stewardship is one word, although I don't like it much, as it rings queer and prissy.

Old May 8th, 2014 #67
Thomas Atkins

Arnold's not perfect but he is extraordinary.

Old May 8th, 2014 #68
Thomas Atkins

I can't remember who first said it (I think it was Ryu), but it's true - imagine what a boon it would be if Arnold, in his singular position, came out for our side.

Old May 8th, 2014 #69
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Atkins View Post
I can't remember who first said it (I think it was Ryu), but it's true - imagine what a boon it would be if Arnold, in his singular position, came out for our side.
He was banging his mestizo maid... so no.

Old May 8th, 2014 #70
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
He was banging his mestizo maid... so no.
Our type can't change anything - his can.

Old May 8th, 2014 #71
Thomas Atkins

Quote:
Our type can't change anything - his can.
It's a personality type thing. WN is full of thinkers and talkers, not doers. The doers are too busy having fun.

Old May 8th, 2014 #72
Thomas Atkins

Arnold thinks the greatest glory is to become the president of the US.

We know that isn't true.

Let's you Californian VNN members spam him Mindweapons style.

Old May 15th, 2014 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator

one of the rare Southerners worthy of respect: J.J. Redick... (not actually sure he is southern, tell the truth, but in any case, his dedication to perfection makes him a worthy example of white spirit in action)

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ev...es-j-j-redick/

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 15th, 2014 at 06:29 PM.

Old June 1st, 2014 #74
Jimmy Marr

Default 62 y.o. Russian solo sailor crosses Pacific on rowboat covering 17,000km in just 162 days

Quote:
World-famous Russian traveller and adventurer Fedor Konyukhov, who has been on a solo-rowing voyage across the Pacific Ocean since December, has reached the Australian coast, completing his adventure in a record 162 days.

Konyukhov started his exploit from the Chilean port of Concon on December 22, 2013 and finished in the eastern Australian town of Mooloolaba, in the state of Queensland on May 31, 2014.

The traveller wrote in his blog that he covered the distance of more than 17,408km (9,400 nautical miles) on the Turgoyak rowboat, crossing the ocean single-handed, without entering ports and without any external help or assistance.

“In the beginning it was hard, then it became harder,” Konyukhov told Itar-Tass. “Every day I tried to sail 18 hours, I slept for 20-25 minutes and no more than 2.5 hours a day.”

He said that the weather was favorable during his voyage. “I escaped all major hurricanes. The rowboat never turned over…” he added.

Initially, Konyukhov was planning to complete the voyage in 200 days and his original destination was the Australian city of Brisbane, which is only 100 km south of Mooloolaba. However, oceanic winds and currents diverted him from his original course and he chose another port to finish the trip.

The previous Pacific Ocean crossing record was set by Jim Shekhdar, a British ocean rower, who completed his trip in 273 days, said the International Ocean Rowing Society. He set off from Peru on June 29, 2000 and arrived in Australia on March 30, 2001 having rowed approximately 8,000 miles.

New adventures?
After the finish, Konyukhov said he is now planning to perform a non-stop flight on an air balloon around the world. He is going to start from Australia, fly from west to east, and complete his journey back in Australia.

“I have been travelling for more than 40 years,” Konyukhov said. “Earlier I did it for scientific reasons … but now I am thinking of the younger generation, who I want to inspire with a romantic spirit. I want people to dream more.”

In 2002 Konyukhov set a world record by crossing the Atlantic Ocean on a 7-meter rowboat, the Uralaz, in 46 days and 4 hours. The record remained unbroken for 11 years.

He was also the first Russian mountaineer to complete the Seven Summits Challenge, for which a person must climb the highest mountains of each of the seven continents.

Konyukhov is the only person to have reached such extreme points of the planet as the North Pole (three times), the South Pole, the Pole of Inaccessibility in the Arctic Ocean and the top of Mount Everest (twice). He has also sailed around the world via Cape Horn.
http://rt.com/news/162728-konyukhov-...oyage-pacific/

Old August 5th, 2014 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-exercise.html

Heroic Navy diver drowned after refusing to leave his fellow sailor to die alone underwater during a botched training exercise

Now...when you think of our race...these pictures above are pretty much what one has in mind.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 5th, 2014 at 09:42 AM.

Old August 5th, 2014 #76
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-exercise.html

Heroic Navy diver drowned after refusing to leave his fellow sailor to die alone underwater during a botched training exercise

Now...when you think of our race...these pictures above are pretty much what one has in mind.
I will bet you anything that their commanding officers and superiors were niggers, women, or mexicans.

If it's possible to find out who the people being reprimanded and dismissed are, this can be a huge argument against Affirmative Action.

Last edited by Joe_Smith; August 5th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

Old August 5th, 2014 #77
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Amazing Motivational Story - YouTube

Arnold's not perfect but he is extraordinary.
You've got to be kidding me.

I like Arnold in some ways, but he's no example to follow. The entire Venice beach body building culture is a degenerate scam Jews like Joe Gold and Joe Wieder invented to sell their useless supplements and subvert Western ideas of masculinity.

Joe Wieder was a predator. A lot of the guys on his payroll were from poor and humble origins looking for a way out through this hobby. At one point , Wieder started making all of the people on his roster take synthetic hormones and drugs like dianobol and deca as if they were guinea pigs, this would later on cause horrific health consequences on these men. Nowadays millions of young men are fucking up their organs or even dying by taking that shit, trying to emulate example of media romanticized figures like Arnold.

Fitness, as promoted by programs in NS Germany, are an ideal goal to aspire to. Most of the young men who are "gym rats" these days, though, aren't in it to be fit, strong and healthy, they're motivated by the short cut to perceived peer respect and trashy slutty women obsessive body building brings you. Arnold and his peers on Muscle Beach were taking lots of drugs (aside from steroids), catching every STD in the book, and just acting like typical dirtbags.

That amazing will power and discipline Arnold channeled into weight lifting would've been far better used in better ways than being the poster boy of some Kike looking to rip people off and metrosexualize Western culture. But I guess that's what Jews are, they want talented and capable people to direct it towards being a plastic idiot that makes Jews money over something that could hurt Jews.

Old August 8th, 2014 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
You've got to be kidding me.

I like Arnold in some ways, but he's no example to follow. The entire Venice beach body building culture is a degenerate scam Jews like Joe Gold and Joe Wieder invented to sell their useless supplements and subvert Western ideas of masculinity.

Joe Wieder was a predator. A lot of the guys on his payroll were from poor and humble origins looking for a way out through this hobby. At one point , Wieder started making all of the people on his roster take synthetic hormones and drugs like dianobol and deca as if they were guinea pigs, this would later on cause horrific health consequences on these men. Nowadays millions of young men are fucking up their organs or even dying by taking that shit, trying to emulate example of media romanticized figures like Arnold.

Fitness, as promoted by programs in NS Germany, are an ideal goal to aspire to. Most of the young men who are "gym rats" these days, though, aren't in it to be fit, strong and healthy, they're motivated by the short cut to perceived peer respect and trashy slutty women obsessive body building brings you. Arnold and his peers on Muscle Beach were taking lots of drugs (aside from steroids), catching every STD in the book, and just acting like typical dirtbags.

That amazing will power and discipline Arnold channeled into weight lifting would've been far better used in better ways than being the poster boy of some Kike looking to rip people off and metrosexualize Western culture. But I guess that's what Jews are, they want talented and capable people to direct it towards being a plastic idiot that makes Jews money over something that could hurt Jews.
There was a great writer, Paul Fussell. He taught at Pomona, actually. He had a son named Sam Fussell. Sam was a scrawny bookworm. He got into weightlifing very seriously, and nearly died from it. He wrote a book about it - worth reading. It details the disturbing culture of drugs and narcissism.

Old September 10th, 2014 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

great article on water parks, their founders and history

Quote:
Henry never finished high school and never formally learned to draw. All his knowledge came from his work along the river.

“The river was free,” Henry said. “I decided to build something that competed with it. That’s a scary thought: competing with a real river. It’s like building a surf ride and competing with a real wave.

“Well, you can’t compete with a river and you can’t compete with a wave,” he continued. “You can’t. Now, if there are no waves or the river’s dirty or polluted or flooded, you can get a lot of people coming to see you.” This pointed out the most profound difference between Henry and Millay. Millay sold us artificiality — a bigger, badder swimming pool; Henry was selling a slightly improved version of the natural world.
http://grantland.com/features/the-we...schlitterbahn/

Quote:
Henry often sleeps only a few hours a night. Ideas come to him in a waking dream state — that “weird space between his subconscious and what he’s seeing around him,” his assistant Steven Tyson explained. Recently, Tyson had talked to Henry about using some recycled telephone poles to make a shade structure. At Schlitterbahn, a “normal” shade structure consists of an old boat, rescued from salvage, that has been turned upside down and placed atop the poles. Henry stared at the poles, Tyson recalled, and suddenly announced a new idea: They would become the structural base of a tree house.

Henry doesn’t have Millay’s penchant for tantrums, but he can be a difficult boss. He likes to test his staff by introducing phony, off-the-wall ideas and gauging their reactions. “It’s amazing that people work with Jeff, because he’s so hard to work with,” Lochtefeld said. “But then again, that shows he’s got real charisma. He’s a real visionary, so people are willing to get through the rough spots to participate in the shining moments.”
Quote:
In 1985, Henry went global. He opened a company called NBGS (New Braunfels General Store) and peddled his slides and tube rides to water parks around the world. Master Blasters now sit atop Disney cruise ships. But in 2006, Henry stopped selling slides and began to build more Schlitterbahn parks, claiming blank spots on the map as Millay had once attempted.

“I got bored,” Henry said. “You make money by building the same thing over and over and over again. I don’t like that. I don’t like building the same thing twice.”

He reflected on his boredom and said, “I guess that’s why I’ve been divorced so many times.”
Quote:
Leaving the ride-selling business had a kind of moral component, too. Since Millay sold Wet ’n Wild, it has become increasingly rare — and expensive — for a park owner to sketch out a bitchin’ idea for a new ride and build it himself. Far more often, the owners turn to two Canadian firms, ProSlide and WhiteWater West, and ask what slides they know how to build. It’s like shopping for your water park in the Ikea catalogue. Henry thought the practice brought homogeneity to the industry, even if, as the designer of the best-selling Master Blaster, he had once been the guy hawking the catalogue.

“Rick Hunter, who owns ProSlide, is an egomaniac,” Henry told me. “And Geoff Chutter, who owns WhiteWater, is an egomaniac. Those guys, they’re not trying to create good parks. They’re just trying to outdo each other. And they need to quit doing that.

“They’re both friends of mine,” Henry added. “But I’m tired of it. I wish that they would stop. I wish they would work together and work with everybody and not be so competitive. You don’t have to have it all. Good lord.”
Quote:
Verrückt is a very un-Henry idea. It’s a fiberglass monument — a George Millay kind of idea. It came to Henry at a trade show. “Some Travel Channel guys walked up to me,” he recalled, “and they said, ‘Hey, Jeff, we’re going to be doing this new show and we want to know what you’re doing new.’

“I said, ‘What is it that would get me to like no. 1 on your show?’

“They said, ‘Well, if it was the biggest, tallest, and fastest, that would do it.’

“I said, ‘I’m building the biggest, tallest, fastest.’

“And they said, ‘What?’

“I said, ‘It’s a speed blaster.’ Well, it didn’t exist. The concept didn’t exist. I just made it up on the spot. And then I came back and told my brother and sister. I said, ‘Mmmm, I just announced this major new ride.’”
notice similarity to matt groening (german NOT jew)'s simpsons, which was conceived in waiting room before meeting with executives

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 10th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Old October 4th, 2014 #80
Jimmy Marr

Tags
white spirit

Thread