Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2012 #61
volkszorn

Czech police arrest alleged Breivik sympathizer

Police in the Czech Republic have arrested an alleged sympathizer of Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. Authorities say the man may have been planning bomb attacks.

Czech police arrested the 29-year-old man after raiding his apartment in the northeastern town of Ostrava, where they found an automatic weapon, a bomb and other explosive material.

"The components of the explosive device were operational," Ostrava police chief Radovan Vojta said on Saturday when announcing the week-old arrest.

The police chief said it was unclear who the suspect was planning to target, adding that the investigation was in its early stages.

The 29-year-old, whose name has not been released, was arrested on August 10. A quick-reaction force arrested him at his apartment after evacuating some 80 building residents.

Neighbors described the suspect as an unhinged gun-fanatic, but denied he was a right-wing extremist, according to the CTK news agency.

He had previously served a six-month suspended sentence for trying to detonate a homemade bomb at a gas station in Ostrava.

Specter of Breivik

The 29-year-old had used Breivik's name in emails, police said on Saturday.

Breivik detonated a bomb in front of Norwegian government buildings in Oslo on July 22, 2011, killing eight people.

He subsequently went on a shooting rampage at a Labour Party youth camp on the island of Utoya, where he killed 69 people, most of them teenagers.

Breivik's trial came to an end in June and he is scheduled to face sentencing on August 24. Although he has not pled guilty, he did admit to carrying out the attacks.

Questions remain over whether or not Breivik is mentally sane. If he is found to be sane, he would face a maximum sentence of 21 years in prison. Should he be declared criminally insane, he could be placed in psychiatric care for the rest of his life.

Breivik is a right-wing extremist who claims he carried out the attacks to protect Norway from multiculturalism.

slk/mz (AFP, dpa)

Old October 25th, 2012 #63
Serbian

Jewess and war criminal Madeleine Albright confronted at her book signing in the Czech Republic and asked to also sign some posters with pictures of her 'work' in Serbia.

Yesterday in Prague canceled book promotion Madeleine Albright "Prague Winter".

She was signing her book when a group of 'friends' from the Association of Serbs in Kosovo with placards asked her to sign them as well, because the images on the placards were also her work. After the incident with the security, Albright left the room and went to the signing only after 15 minutes had passed.

One of the posters that was supposed to be signed by jew war criminal Albright, there was a total of 5 different themes.
Soon to be released report in Serbian and video

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 25th, 2012 #64
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
She was signing her book when a group of 'friends' from the Association of Serbs in Kosovo with placards asked her to sign them as well, because the images on the placards were also her work.
Poetic justice.

Old November 15th, 2012 #66
Serbian

This is more PR than anything else as nothing will come of it, we are not god's chosen, but it is still good to see.

November 14, 2012 | 21:46

Ex-U.S. sectary of state sued for anti-Serb insults

Source: Tanjug

PRAGUE -- A Czech pro-Serb group has filed criminal charges against former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright for her offensive statement against Serbs.

"We charge that she had committed the criminal act of insulting peoples, racial, ethnic or other groups," the Friends of Serbs in Kosovo organization said in a statement on Wednesday.

The prosecution in Prague confirmed for the AFP news agency that the complaint had been filed, but did not wish to offer any further comment.

Albright caused a storm of criticism recently when she referred to a group of Czech activists as "disgusting Serbs".

The activists had arrived at Albright's book signing event in Prague, but instead of a copy of "Prague Winter" - they asked the former top U.S. official to sign posters containing images of Serb victims of NATO's 1999 war.

The video of her telling them to leave in a raised tone of voice, and calling them "disgusting Serbs", was posted on YouTube and has since generated over 340,000 views.

The French news agency described Albright as being "unpopular among Serbs" for her role in the war the western military alliance waged against the country, and also for being "one of the key promoters" of the unilateral declaration of independence of Kosovo in 2008.

The website of the Friends of Serbs in Kosovo states that the organization strives to forge stronger ties between Czechs and Serbs.

Old November 29th, 2012 #67
alex revision

U.S. lawyer Edward Fagan sues state over Shoah Legacy Institute

Prague - U.S. lawyer Edward Fagan has brought a lawsuit against the Czech Republic, its Foreign Ministry and the European Shoah Legacy Institute seated on Czech territory since he is not satisfied with its work, he told CTK yesterday.

Fagan, who is attending the conference in Prague on possibilities of returning the property confiscated during the Holocaust, said he would turn to the Florida Federal Court in Palm Beach with his civilian lawsuit.

The institute's concept was good, but its intentions have not been fulfilled and it does not seem to be changed soon, said Fagan, who filed some other legal complaints concerning the Czech Republic in the past.

http://praguemonitor.com/2012/11/29/...gacy-institute

Old February 18th, 2013 #68
Serbian

Protests in Prague on Sunday.

The five year anniversary of recognition of turko-shiptar narco 'state' on Serbian land, by ZOG.

Demonstartors chanted 'Kosovo is Serbia', 'USA and Israel go to hell', 'the govt isn't the people'.

http://borba14.blogspot.com.au/

Old August 25th, 2013 #69
Serbian

Published On: Sun, Aug 25th, 2013

World | By InSerbia Team

Czech Republic: 100 detained at anti-Roma rallies

A group of around 100 far-right activists were detained in eight Czech cities as they staged rallies against the Roma ethnic minority, according to officials.

The northeastern city of Ostrava was the scene of the largest protest, numbering anywhere between 600 and 800 people. As the gang tried to enter the Roma district, they were met with police resistance, resulting in a violent clash involving stones and tear gas.

The police took 60 of the demonstrators in for questioning, a spokeswoman told AFP.

Seven other cities played host to smaller marches, which got the attention of human rights activists, who in turn staged their own counter-demonstrations in several cities, including the capital Prague.

The Czech government received an advanced warning from Amnesty International, asking it to “ensure that these protests do not lead to violence against Roma communities and that those at risk get the protection they need”.

The atmosphere in the Czech Republic is worrying to the quarter-million Roma population living there. A 2011 survey by the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights discovered that 80 per cent of its members have felt discriminated against in the previous year.

Old August 26th, 2013 #70
Serbian

Anti-Roma marchers

Antifa and Roma scum

Czech Republic Detains 100 In Massive Anti-Roma Protests

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2013...sts/en1-722698
Vatican Radio website

Old March 6th, 2014 #71
Serbian

Ex-prez points finger at EU, USA for tragic situation in Ukraine

Brno, March 6 (ČTK) — The European Union and the United States are also to blame for the current tragic and helpless situation in Ukraine, former Czech president Václav Klaus said today.

Klaus compared the unrest in Ukraine to the situation in former Yugoslavia after the split in the 1990s.

“People in Ukraine do not deserve it,” Klaus (in office 2003-2013) said.

“It reminds me of Yugoslavia 20 years ago. There was also a tragic bloody conflict provoked from outside. I'm afraid that something similar is starting in Ukraine now,” Klaus told reporters.

The EU and the United States markedly have contributed to the unrest in Ukraine, he said.

“Those who have stirred up the current situation should now discuss what to do with Ukraine. I'm afraid that Western Europe and the United States have contributed to it by supporting all the demonstrations staged in Ukraine,” Klaus said.

The situation definitely does not please Russia, he added.

“[Russian] President Vladimir Putin is a politician like all other politicians...All are trying to push through their political goals. He definitely cannot be happy about the developments in Ukraine and the way Russia has been involved in them,” Klaus said.

He called Putin's behaviour quite rational.

Unrest started in Ukraine last November when protests broke out against the suspension by the government of the preparations for signing an association agreement with the EU. The situation came to head in late February when snipers killed dozens of anti-government demonstrators in Kiev.

President Viktor Yanukovych has been toppled and a new government established. Simultaneously, Russian troops occupied the Crimean peninsula, Ukraine's region with prevailing Russian population.

http://www.praguepost.com/eu-news/37...ays-blame-game

Old June 16th, 2014 #72
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Quote:
Saudis blast Czech envoy over Zeman's anti-Muslim words - press

Prague - Czech ambassador to Riyad Jiri Slavik was summoned to the Saudi Foreign Ministry on Sunday to hear a complaint about President Milos Zeman's anti-Muslim statements, daily Lidove noviny (LN) writes today.
http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zprav...-press/1090786

Old June 20th, 2014 #73
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

More than 75% of Czechs oppose mosque contruction

Wherever Muslims go, high crime rates seem to follow.

Quote:
Islam Memo via Islam in Europe - As a reason for not supporting further construction of Islamic buildings, most of the research indicated concern about rising crime perpetrated by Muslims. Opponents of new mosques have also argued that elsewhere in Europe increased mosque building has caused increased terrorist activity. Around 15,000 Muslims now live in the Czech Republic.

Czechs are amongst the most atheistic nations in Europe. 76.2 percent of them, but they believe in Christian tradition, values and culture.

President Vaclav Klaus also opposes the construction of Islamic buildings in particular because Islam in the Czech Republic has no tradition. And like Angela Merkel of Germany, Klaus also believes that multiculturalism has been a big mistake. Klaus’s view, however, has caused an uproar by Muslims who now live in the Czech Republic and claim the right to build their houses of prayer.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2010/1...e-contruction/

CZECH REPUBLIC President refuses to apologize for his anti-Islam remarks

Our Czech correspondent Gemini has translated the quote released in the Czech media, and includes this note:

President Miloš Zeman is not going to apologize for his statements in which he linked Islamic ideology with violence. His words were conveyed by his spokesperson Jiří Ovčáček: “President Zeman definitely does not intend to apologise. For the president would consider it blasphemy to apologise for the quotation of a sacred Islamic text.”

As far as I am aware, Miloš Zeman is the first Western head of state ever to tell the OIC to go jump in a lake. So this is an historic occasion.

President Miloš Zeman of the Czech Republic had some forthright and unflattering things to say about Islam at a closed-door reception to celebrate Israel’s Independence Day. The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) took note of Mr. Zeman’s speech, expressed its disappointment and disapproval, and demanded an apology.

Quote:
Speech by the president of the Czech Republic at the reception held to celebrate Israel’s Independence Day

May 26, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen,

Let me thank you for the invitation to celebrate Israel’s Independence Day. There are dozens of days of independence being celebrated every year in the Czech Republic. Some I may attend, others I cannot. There is one I can never miss, however: it’s the Israeli Independence Day.

There are states with whom we share the same values, such as the political horizon of free elections or a free market economy. However, no one threatens these states with wiping them off the map. No one fires at their border towns; no one wishes that their citizens would leave their country. There is a term, political correctness. This term I consider to be a euphemism for political cowardice. Therefore, let me not be cowardly.

It is necessary to clearly name the enemy of human civilisation. It is international terrorism linked to religious fundamentalism and religious hatred. As we may have noticed after 11th of September, this fanaticism has not been focused on one state exclusively. Muslim fanatics recently kidnapped 200 young Christian girls in Nigeria. There was a hideous assassination in the flower of Europe in the heart of European Union in a Jewish museum in Brussels. I will not let myself being calmed down by the declaration that there are only tiny fringe groups behind it. On the contrary, I am convinced that this xenophobia, and let’s call it racism or anti-Semitism, emerges from the very essence of the ideology these groups subscribe to.

So let me quote one of their sacred texts to support this statement: “A tree says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. A stone says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” I would criticize those calling for the killing of Arabs, but I do not know of any movement calling for mass murdering of Arabs. However, I know of one anti-civilisation movement calling for the mass murder of Jews.

After all, one of the paragraphs of the statutes of Hamas says: “Kill every Jew you see.” Do we really want to pretend that this is an extreme viewpoint? Do we really want to be politically correct and say that everyone is nice and only a small group of extremists and fundamentalists is committing such crimes?

Michel de Montaigne, one of my favourite essayists, once wrote: “It is gruesome to assume that it must be good that comes after evil. A different evil may come.” It started with the Arab Spring which turned into an Arab winter, and a fight against secular dictatorships turned into fights led by Al-Qaeda. Let us throw away political correctness and call things by their true names. Yes, we have friends in the world, friends with whom we show solidarity. This solidarity costs us nothing, because these friends are not put into danger by anyone.

The real meaning of solidarity is a solidarity with a friend who is in a trouble and in danger, and this is why I am here.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...islam-remarks/

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 23rd, 2014 #74
alex revision

Czech synagogues rise again after gift from Brussels

Decimated by the Holocaust, discriminated against under 40 years of Communism and now facing the rise of ultra-nationalist parties across Europe, the Czech Jewish community has been granted a new lease of life thanks to the EU co-funded project, dubbed “10 Stars”.

Thought to number only around 30,000, the community is poised to reopen 15 Jewish sites, mostly synagogues and schools, in 10 towns across the country.

“It’s a symbol of a revival of Jewish life,” Gary Koren, Israel’s ambassador to Prague, told AFP after the ceremony at the Brandys synagogue, which will be used for exhibitions and concerts.

Worth 10 million euros ($14 million), the project targets provincial Czech towns, shifting the focus from Prague’s famed Jewish Quarter — which receives around half a million visitors each year — to more rural areas.

The EU contributed 85 percent of regeneration funding, with the Czech government stumping up the rest.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/06...from-brussels/

Old July 18th, 2014 #75
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Czech Republic: New Mosque Opens Without Much Fanfare

Prague, July 17 (CTK) — A new mosque was opened very inconspicuously in the center of Prague about two weeks ago, the daily Lidové noviny (LN) writes today.

It is situated in an internal wing of an old block of flats in Opletalova Street near Wenceslas Square. A number of Arab shops and restaurants are situated nearby, and some 50 meters from the new mosque is a house of prayer and the Islamic Foundation’s center, which Czech police raided three months ago on suspicion of the publication and distribution of a racist book…

http://www.praguepost.com/prague-new...t-much-fanfare

Old August 27th, 2014 #76
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

Prague, Aug. 26 (CTK) — Czech ombudsman Anna Sabatová has stood up for the Somali student of a secondary medical school in Prague who has been forbidden to wear a headscarf at school, server Lidovky.cz has reported, referring to the ombudsman office’s internal document.

Muslim girls and women use the scarf, also called the hijab, to veil their hair and neck.

Sabatová says banning Muslims from wearing the hijab at school amounts to discrimination, the server writes.

The school argues its rules ban any headgear.

The Somali girl and another Muslim female student from Afghanistan reportedly terminated their studies at the school early over the headscarf ban, and they made their case public last autumn.

http://www.praguepost.com/czech-news...discrimination

Old September 12th, 2014 #77
alex revision

Czech Court Clears Publishers of Hitler Speeches of Hate Crimes

No Evidence Work Promotes Nazi Ideology

The publishers of a book containing Adolf Hitler speeches were cleared of hate-crime charges in the Czech Republic, spurring concerns from the country’s Jewish community.

The Brno municipal court ruled Wednesday that it found no evidence that the 2012 book put out by a Brno-based publishing house, Guidemedia, promoted Nazi ideology. The court said the publication of historical documents cannot be considered a criminal act.

Under Czech law, propagating Nazism is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.

The book features 18 speeches delivered by Hitler between 1939 and 1942.

“This is a historical text with all the attributes of historical Nazism, and the court found no evidence that any contemporary movement would be following up on Hitler’s version of Nazism,” Justice Martin Hrabal said.

The Federation of the Jewish Communities of the Czech Republic expressed concern over the verdict.

“The Czech society has always rejected the Nazi ideology in all its forms,” the head of the federation, Petr Papousek, told JTA on Thursday. “But the possibility to freely spread such texts puts this stance into question. We should not forget that in the past, verbal aggression paved the way for the disaster of WWII with millions of victims.”

During the trial, which started in June, the publishers denied that their goal was to promote Nazism, claiming instead it was a business decision.

“The book is the flagship of our company. Hitler sells better than Coca-Cola,” one of the firm’s owners, Pavel Kamas, told the court earlier this week.

The text of the speeches was accompanied by editorial notes and commentaries that the prosecution claimed pictured Hitler as a “peaceful man” who “strived to achieve peace among nations.” But the court said it was obvious the commentaries were compiled from the Nazi dictator’s own statements.

In 2005, the Czech Supreme Court cleared another Czech publisher who faced similar charges for releasing Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.”

http://forward.com/articles/205546/c...#ixzz3D6PFTX3c

Old November 24th, 2014 #78
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Czech guy works over fat little Gypsy from Germany:

Old April 6th, 2015 #79
Tiwaz

Default Greetings for Czech

Czech showed in last times that they are great Nation and that they start to wake up! Go Czechs Serbia see you as brothers and actually we are brothers! Both Nations are Slavic and we have a lot of similarities!
Racial Salute from Serbian National Front and Combat 14 in general!!!

Old August 5th, 2015 #80
littlefieldjohn

Default Czech president blames stupid zio wars in middle east for europe’s invasion crisis

Quote:
At least some European leaders are able to view some of the important issues clearly.

The Czech President Milos Zeman blamed all the stupid Zio wars in the Middle East for Europe’s ongoing problem with Moslem and African invaders.

He didn’t mention the Jews specifically, but accurately called out the stupidity of all these Middle East wars that have occurred over the past several decades.

Nothing positive has come out of them except maybe a small benefit for the bloodthirsty Jews of Kikeistan otherwise known as Israhell.

From Prensa Latina:

Czech President Milos Zeman, today blamed the United States and European countries of the wave of immigrants reaching the old continent because of their interventions in countries like Iraq, Libya and Syria.
In an interview with local newspaper Blesk, the head of state said that “the current wave of immigration has arisen because of the crazy idea of invading Iraq, where supposedly great weapons of mass destruction were stored, but where in the end nothing was found.

He said it is also influenced by ‘the crazy idea to restore order in Libya and then in Syria’.

Zeman argued that after the intervention of those Western nations in those countries of Africa and the Middle East emerged terrorist regimes, which ultimately, cause the current uncontrolled flow of people fleeing to Europe arose.
http://www.dailyslave.com/czech-pres...vasion-crisis/

Thread