VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2020 #1
srbin1389

Default Differences between American and Serbian feminism

This is the face of ugly American jew funded feminist movement:

Meanwhile in Serbia everything was fine, before the Western propaganda came to destroy human mind. Our women used to be traditional and some still are, they know their place in life even when they work in jobs that are usually dedicated for men. It's what I call a true feminism, femininity.

Meet the Serbian sniper-girl Bagheera who went to fight to Donbass against Kievan junta:

Quote:
“In Serbia, I watched the news and saw the suffering of our Russian people in the Donbass. It was very difficult for me. Then I got the feeling that I had to give up everything and lay down my life for the preservation of the Russian people. We came here to preserve the givenness to our holy Tsar Nikolai Romanov, who sent his soldiers for the first time to Serbia and preserved our Serbian Orthodox Church. If it weren’t for Russia, now there would be no Serbia,” - Bagira said.

Most Serbs, she recalled, support Russian President Putin, not the European Union. In the war unleashed in the Donbass, she blames the United States of America.

“Your president, Vladimir Putin, when he came to us in Serbia, people unfolded the banners“ Putin, save Serbia, ” “We are the Russian people.”

This is a fratricidal war. Of course, everything leads to Kiev, to fascism. Of course, this is America. I have such information that if Serbia joins NATO, then Serbs will come to Ukraine in groups,” Bagira said.

antifashist.com

rusvesna.su: Sniper with the call sign "Bagheera" brings animal horror to the occupying forces

Old January 11th, 2020 #2
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Yes, we witnessed such a militant gypsy: Differences between American and Serbian feminism
Yep, she is a gypsy and I said that from the start. However, Berić isn't. So what did you witness, Shlomo? And who are those "we"? You and your kosher friends?

Can any of you elaborate yourself naming a Serbian hero Bagheera a gypsy or a jew?

Old January 11th, 2020 #3
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
Can any of you elaborate yourself naming a Serbian hero Bagheera a gypsy or a jew?
She is a gypsy. She is not a Serbian. And of course, you have created another troll-thread on the Serbian section.

Old January 12th, 2020 #4
srbin1389

Quote:
She is a gypsy. She is not a Serbian. And of course, you have created another troll-thread on the Serbian section.
You have not provided a single proof. Just meaningless insults "gypsy" against proud Serbian girl who killed Ukrainian terrorists army soldiers.

Quote:
"Novorussia militants has a combat unit of snipers. The oldest one is woman with a nickname Bagheera.. Not a human. She shoot down a Ukrainian soldier between his legs. For sure she did it purposely.

"У боевиков зашел взвод снайперов. Старшая у них женщина, позывной Багира. Хотя какая она женщина... Нелюдь. Одному нашему бойцу снайперская пуля попала в пах. Наверняка специально целилась", - отметил он.

https://www.obozrevatel.com/crime/39...v-avdeevke.htm
Your naming her "sub-human" very resembles Ukrainian feedback about her activity.

Old January 12th, 2020 #5
Dominus

Quote:
You have not provided a single proof. Just meaningless insults "gypsy" against proud Serbian girl who killed Ukrainian terrorists army soldiers.
Her face is proof, and again, she is definitely not Serbian.

Quote:
Your naming her "sub-human" very resembles Ukrainian feedback about her activity.
She is a non-white sub-human. Your anti-Serbian trolling will not change that fact.

Old January 14th, 2020 #6
srbin1389

Quote:
Her face is proof, and again, she is definitely not Serbian.

She is a non-white sub-human.
Still not seen any proofs, none of anthropological arguments. She is a cute Serbian girl, bit tanned though. Bagheera has nothing in common with gypsies and ukrops who hate her.

For weird serbophobes like you sniper Bagheera killing ukrops isn't truly Serbian enough, the Serbian singers and recognized military heroes are race traitors and gypsies. Maybe Novak Djokovic for you isn't white because he looks darker than Bagheera??

For your information we Serbs are southern people, we get tanned every summer. Stop insulting Serbia on behalf of Serbians.

Old January 14th, 2020 #7
Dominus

Quote:
Still not seen any proofs, none of anthropological arguments. She is a cute Serbian girl, bit tanned though. Bagheera has nothing in common with gypsies and ukrops who hate her.

For weird serbophobes like you sniper Bagheera killing ukrops isn't truly Serbian enough, the Serbian singers and recognized military heroes are race traitors and gypsies. Maybe Novak Djokovic for you isn't white because he looks darker than Bagheera??

For your information we Serbs are southern people, we get tanned every summer. Stop insulting Serbia on behalf of Serbians.
Nope, she has obvious Dravid (South Indian phenotype) features like most of the gypsies. She is not Serbian by any means. And it is also ironic that the "Bagheera" is a name of the black panther from Indian tale of Maugli.

Novak is white, Dinarid.

Thread