Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2009 #41
Joe_J.
Radio active
 
Joe_J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Gone to work on the lemming sites against Big Jew.
Posts: 9,439
Blog Entries: 2
Joe_J.
Default

That would be the kiddies that like to flame, drama queen, etc. Steve B, Mike Todd and Jett come to mind. Summer posted in the thread and that is always enough to set these guys off. That's what VNN is for them. No news posts out of them (except for Jett, occasionally), no WN philosophical posturing, just flaming. The tags are but one example.

Quote:
Since there’s no way (yet) to physically hurt someone over the Internets, people are forced to take out their hostilities on one another via flame wars. During these violent confrontations, people resort to all sorts of underhanded tactics, including troll-like behaviors. The use of private messages, excessive swearing, remarks about an opponent’s looks or sexual preference, image macros, etc., are all common practice.
Individuals who regularly participate in or attempt to spark flame wars purely for amusement's sake are often called flamers.




The Twelve Commandments of Flaming
  1. Make things up about your opponent: It's important to make your lies sound true. Preface your argument with the word "clearly." "Clearly, Fred Flooney is a liar, and a dirtball to boot."
  2. Be an armchair psychologist: You're a smart person. You've heard of Freud. You took a psychology course in college. Clearly, you're qualified to psychoanalyze your opponent. "Polly Purebread, by using the word 'zucchini' in her posting, shows she has a bad case of penis envy."
  3. Cross-post your flames: Everyone on the net is just waiting for the next literary masterpiece to leave your terminal. From rec.arts.wobegon to alt.gourmand, they're all holding their breaths until your next flame. Therefore, post everywhere.
  4. Conspiracies abound: If everyone's against you, the reason can't possibly be that you're a fuckhead. There's obviously a conspiracy against you, and you will be doing the entire net a favor by exposing it.
  5. Lawsuit threats: This is the reverse of Rule #4 (sort of like the Yin & Yang of flaming). Threatening a lawsuit is always considered to be in good form. "By saying that I've posted to the wrong group, Bertha has libeled me, slandered me, and sodomized me. See you in court, Bertha."
  6. Force them to document their claims: Even if Harry Hoinkus states outright that he likes tomato sauce on his pasta, you should demand documentation. If Newsweek hasn't written an article on Harry's pasta preferences, then Harry's obviously lying.
  7. Use foreign phrases: French is good, but Latin is the lingua franca of flaming. You should use the words "ad hominem" at least three times per article. Other favorite Latin phrases are "ad nauseam," "veni, vidi, vici," and "Fettuccini Alfredo."
  8. Tell 'em how smart you are: Why use intelligent arguments to convince them you're smart when all you have to do is tell them? State that you're a member of Mensa or Mega or Dorks of America. Tell them the scores you received on every exam since high school. "I got an 800 on my SATs, LSATs, GREs, MCATs, and I can also spell the word 'premeiotic'."
  9. Accuse your opponent of censorship. It is your right as an American citizen to post whatever the hell you want to the net (as guaranteed by the 37th Amendment, I think). Anyone who tries to limit your cross-posting or move a flame war to email is either a communist, a fascist, or both.
  10. Doubt their existence: You've never actually seen your opponent, have you? And since you're the center of the universe, you should have seen them by now, shouldn't you? Therefore, THEY DON'T EXIST! This is the beauty of flamers' logic.
  11. Lie, cheat, steal, leave the toilet seat up.
  12. When in doubt, insult: If you forget the other 11 rules, remember this one. At some point during your wonderful career as a flamer you will undoubtedly end up in a flame war with someone who is better than you. This person will expose your lies, tear apart your arguments, make you look generally like a bozo. At this point, there's only one thing to do: insult the dirtbag!!! "Oh yeah? Well, your mother does strange things with vegetables."
Thread occupation is a flamer/troll trick which consists of occupying the majority of a forum's threads with inane spam. When users find out that the previous discussion has been buried in empty posts (+1 posts are the best for this purpose), a generally disruptive flame war arises, allowing many lulz.

The inane flame is a very, very effective type of Flame War. It involves remarkably little input, yet always results in maximum output.
  1. Prima makes a coherent and well-thought argument.
  2. Secunda responds with nothing more than a short ad hominem.
  3. Prima, her pride hurt from having her argument dismissed in such a manner, will call Secunda out on using such childish attacks.
  4. Secunda will continue with the low-grade, often repeated, maybe plagiarized insults until Prima shuts the fuck up.

The Tag Team is a type of flame war related to the Almighty Pillage.
Instead of a swarm of trolls attacking a poster at once, the trolls form an informal queue and attack the poster one at a time. Anything that a previous or future troll has asked is completely irrelevant to the current question, but any answer that the poster has given can, and probably will, be used against the poster.
This is also known as the Chinese Water Flame.
Alternatively, it refers to a style of good cop / bad cop flaming, whereby one troll actually debates with the OP, and the other constantly baits them with inane flames. Should the OP attempt to defend themselves, the first troll calls them out for going off-topic. Conversely, should they attempt to stay on-topic, they are forced to endure a withering barrage of petty insults. It's win-win.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Fla...amer.27s_Bible
__________________
The average kwan is of such low quality that he'd shoot himself if he had any self awareness.
-Joe from Ohio

Last edited by Joe_J.; February 27th, 2009 at 06:43 PM.
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #42
Joe_J.
Radio active
 
Joe_J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Gone to work on the lemming sites against Big Jew.
Posts: 9,439
Blog Entries: 2
Joe_J.
Default

LOL, like I really give a fuck about your red dot, Steve.

Quote:
No tags from me, dude. As to Summer, I call idiots when I see them. Race, creed or sex notwithstanding.
You're still a flamer and unproductive.
__________________
The average kwan is of such low quality that he'd shoot himself if he had any self awareness.
-Joe from Ohio
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #43
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
That would be the kiddies that like to flame, drama queen, etc. Steve B, Mike Todd and Jett come to mind. Summer posted in the thread and that is always enough to set these guys off. That's what VNN is for them. No news posts out of them (except for Jett, occasionally), no WN philosophical posturing, just flaming. The tags are but one example.
You can't possibly be serious about this? Summer as voice of reason and normalcy on VNN?

What's the world coming too?
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #44
Joe_J.
Radio active
 
Joe_J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Gone to work on the lemming sites against Big Jew.
Posts: 9,439
Blog Entries: 2
Joe_J.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
You can't possibly be serious about this? Summer as voice of reason and normalcy on VNN?

What's the world coming too?
No, read it again. I am not referencing Summer, other than if she posts, you will show up right on cue. A thread about water depletion in the southwest? Not once Summer posts and Steve shows up with his nose up her ass and his flames ready to go. Now, the thread is something else.
__________________
The average kwan is of such low quality that he'd shoot himself if he had any self awareness.
-Joe from Ohio
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #45
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
No, read it again. I am not referencing Summer, other than if she posts, you will show up right on cue. A thread about water depletion in the southwest? Not once Summer posts and Steve shows up with his nose up her ass and his flames ready to go. Now, the thread is something else.
You could make the same argument for OTPTT or Melcur or Bill White or Bluvies or Mad Dog Marty or Mark in Cali or Burks or any other number of outright fuckin morons I have chastised over the years.

Summer is no different. She's stupid and what's worse she doesn't know she's stupid and there is nothing more annoying than a stupid person who won't shut up. It interrupts the flow of the board and makes us all look stupid as well.

You seem to think highly of her. I suspect that's because she say's shes a female WN's and she supports VOR and she has a couple of brats that she says she will raise as WN. That's it, that's your logic in supporting someone who is clearly running about a quart low.

I'm not seeing it and will continue and in fact increase my efforts in exposing dumb mother fuckers.
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #46
Summer
WN Mother
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,469
Summer
Default

Steve I have questioned you, asking you why you think I am so stupid, yet you have failed to answer me. I never said I was a flipping scholar at everything, but I fail to see how you could think I am stupid. What is it that I have said that shows stupidity in your eyes? Asking a question about how this particular topic works, is stupid? Asking how economics works, is stupid? Really? Clearly since you are such a genius you know everything about everything, correct? From the flame wars you create in every thread I post in, would clearly show any semi intelligent individual that you are the stupid one here.

You bash any woman on here who either, 1. Posts a lot or 2. Attempts to get involved in conversations. And since I seem to be one out of about 3 women on here who post regularly (with a month break here and there) you decide to bash me.

I guess a woman who wants to learn something other than what the knew Cosmo tells us or what actor/actress on TV are acting like an idiot means we are the stupid ones. Yet you want us women to wake up, but if we try to educate ourselves further into our cause you are ready to pounce like a little girl. Did you ever get that sex change yet, or are you still saving up?

P.S. I think your problem with me is because I have had an on going feud with your friend.
__________________
jews do NOT deserve to have the letter 'j' capitalized, not even if it is the first word of a sentence.

Last edited by Summer; February 27th, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #47
Joe_J.
Radio active
 
Joe_J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Gone to work on the lemming sites against Big Jew.
Posts: 9,439
Blog Entries: 2
Joe_J.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
You could make the same argument for OTPTT or Melcur or Bill White or Bluvies or Mad Dog Marty or Mark in Cali or Burks or any other number of outright fuckin morons I have chastised over the years.

Summer is no different. She's stupid and what's worse she doesn't know she's stupid and there is nothing more annoying than a stupid person who won't shut up. It interrupts the flow of the board and makes us all look stupid as well.

I'm not seeing it and will continue and in fact increase my efforts in exposing dumb mother fuckers.
Once again (dumbass with no apparent reading comprehension skills), it has nothing to do with Summer, or your opinion of her or Duck or whoever. I happen to think you are a professional flamer, an unproductive poster, and someone who fucks up serious threads. 99% of what you post belongs in Tard Corral.

ONCE AGAIN, MORON, NOT SUMMER, NOR MY OPINION OF HER. I HAVE NO OPINION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THE OTHER POSTER ASKED ABOUT DUMBASSED TAGS IN THE THREAD. WHY WERE YOU MENTIONED WHEN YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T DO IT? BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOR WOULD LEAD ANY THINKING PERSON TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ADDED SOME OF THOSE TAGS. WHEN SUMMER POSTS, YOU SHOW UP, DERAIL THE THREAD AND CREATE A FLAME WAR.

There, I put it in caps so that maybe you can read it really slowly and actually comprehend what you are reading.. I know that Cali bong smoke is potent, so let the neurons clear up before you try.

Quote:
and there is nothing more annoying than a stupid person who won't shut up.
LOL, you got that right. Pot to kettle, 'your're black'.

Quote:
It interrupts the flow of the board and makes us all look stupid as well.
Let me know when you actually do post something that doesn't consist of the stalking Summer flame, or some other flame on another VNNer. Believe me, she doesn't make you look any worse than you already are.

Quote:
You seem to think highly of her. I suspect that's because she say's shes a female WN's and she supports VOR and she has a couple of brats that she says she will raise as WN. That's it, that's your logic in supporting someone who is clearly running about a quart low.
Well, let's see...

1. I don't have an opinion of her one way or another. She may very well be a younger person with less life experience than a lot of people on the board. I have no idea. I don't actually read a lot of her posts because they end up in Nutzpah once you guys turn it into a flame session. So, no opinion one way or another. But what if she was a WN greenhorn? Is your flame method a good way to teach people anything about WN ideals and philosophy? I don't think so.

2. Female WN would have nothing to do with it, although you won't recruit many women into WN ideology with this particular site based on some of the stupid shit I see posted here directed at women. Noone likes to be disrespected. My wife likes being subservient but she wouldn't put up with me being derisive about it.

3. What is VOR? Ooops, you made an assumption that didn't pan out. I don't know anything about VOR other than seeing mention of it being an internet radio site that I have never visited.

4. Brats, lol. Nice way to describe future generations of White people.

You can respond if you want, but I am going to remove subscription for this one. It's derailed and won't be back. I have nothing more to say about the Summer/flaming thing. I have made it clear enough for a six year old to comprehend. If you still don't get it, cancel your MENSA membership.
__________________
The average kwan is of such low quality that he'd shoot himself if he had any self awareness.
-Joe from Ohio

Last edited by Joe_J.; February 27th, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #48
M. Kraus
Das Ende
 
M. Kraus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Midwestern "United States of America"
Posts: 1,488
M. Kraus
Default

Quote:
“We’ve tried everything,” says Mulroy,
No, not everything.

The solution is simple. It may be expensive, and it may require a lot of material disposal , but it's simple, and ultimately it's the only thing that will save the Southwest US.
__________________
An anti-semite is someone who knows what's going on.
 
Old February 27th, 2009 #49
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Once again (dumbass with no apparent reading comprehension skills), it has nothing to do with Summer, or your opinion of her or Duck or whoever. I happen to think you are a professional flamer, an unproductive poster, and someone who fucks up serious threads. 99% of what you post belongs in Tard Corral.
Two things here, 1) I don't care what you think and 2) I think you're a fag. Maybe it is because of your feminine, accusatory style of posting. Perhaps it's the shrill, emotional spotty bleeding. Or maybe it's the fact that you take internet posting so serious. Either way, you have no idea and no clue who I am and what I've done other than what you have read on an internet chat board. And that makes you an idiot. Congrats, here's your sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
ONCE AGAIN, MORON, NOT SUMMER, NOR MY OPINION OF HER. I HAVE NO OPINION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THE OTHER POSTER ASKED ABOUT DUMBASSED TAGS IN THE THREAD. WHY WERE YOU MENTIONED WHEN YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T DO IT? BECAUSE YOUR BEHAVIOR WOULD LEAD ANY THINKING PERSON TO CONCLUDE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ADDED SOME OF THOSE TAGS. WHEN SUMMER POSTS, YOU SHOW UP, DERAIL THE THREAD AND CREATE A FLAME WAR.
Ah, caps. The last bastion of little old ladies and guys who never quite got over the humiliation of last one picked, lunch money stolen, ignored by women and excused because of asthma and the Sabbath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
There, I put it in caps so that maybe you can read it really slowly and actually comprehend what you are reading.. I know that Cali bong smoke is potent, so let the neurons clear up before you try.
Mighty White of you, "DTZ". You're constantly coming up with never before thought of clever tricks and innuendos that defy us mere mortals. Hey, how about a drunk insult next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
LOL, you got that right. Pot to kettle, 'your're black'.
And you graduated the 3rd grade, when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Let me know when you actually do post something that doesn't consist of the stalking Summer flame, or some other flame on another VNNer. Believe me, she doesn't make you look any worse than you already are.
Yer a chick aren't you? These are chick words and lame chick reverse psychology designed to get me to stop being mean to poor old Summer. "Hey Steve, you're looking real bad by criticizing summer bummer, better stop or some poster might not like it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
1. I don't have an opinion of her one way or another. She may very well be a younger person with less life experience than a lot of people on the board. I have no idea. I don't actually read a lot of her posts because they end up in Nutzpah once you guys turn it into a flame session. So, no opinion one way or another. But what if she was a WN greenhorn? Is your flame method a good way to teach people anything about WN ideals and philosophy? I don't think so.
It's real simple. People who don't know anything need to shut their fucking mouths and listen. Not yap away on the forum, making fools of themselves and generally causing problems. And that goes double for idiots like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
2. Female WN would have nothing to do with it, although you won't recruit many women into WN ideology with this particular site based on some of the stupid shit I see posted here directed at women. Noone likes to be disrespected. My wife likes being subservient but she wouldn't put up with me being derisive about it.
I'm convinced, you are a woman. Note to dtz, nobody cares what women think other than women, their henpecked husbands and jews. Recruiting women into anything other than the kitchen or bedroom is jewy, that's a fact. If your wife or boyfriend wears the pants in the family that's your business but please don't try to lay your lack of testosterone on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
3. What is VOR? Ooops, you made an assumption that didn't pan out. I don't know anything about VOR other than seeing mention of it being an internet radio site that I have never visited.
You're confused, I made no assumption.


Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
4. Brats, lol. Nice way to describe future generations of White people.
The ole, "think of the children" canard. Look folks, Steve b called summers kids, brats. Lemme tell you something you cocksucker. What I have ever said about this skanky cunt pales in comparison to what she has said about another WN females daughter. So the way I figure it anything goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
You can respond if you want, but I am going to remove subscription for this one. It's derailed and won't be back. I have nothing more to say about the Summer/flaming thing. I have made it clear enough for a six year old to comprehend. If you still don't get it, cancel your MENSA membership.
Here's my response. Thanks for ramping me up on the Summer issue. Normally I just limit my postings to cracks of wise and scurrilous insults. But thanks to you I'm going to say Summer takes it in the ass from her Irish setter and you watch while your "wife" screws a band of midgets.

So what do you say now, big man?

Last edited by Steve B; February 28th, 2009 at 06:43 AM.
 
Old February 28th, 2009 #50
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,705
Horseman
Default

I was mentioning my wife. And she is no scholar, never pretends to be one. But I also think she's a genius on other things . women intelligence is different from men's. They can have intuition that just amazes me. Men's brains are more suited to scientific-type knowledge, to allow them to go out into the world and do grandiose things, while the women's genius lies in shorter-range pursuits. When a women accepts this type of thinking, she's a keeper. When she starts getting all scientific/worldly/ intellectual GAHHHH, ... I run in the other direction. That's not to say that she shouldnt understand about jews and what-not. But do it in that peculiar way only a woman can. I find Summer a very charming WN woman, and her husband is a lucky man. I'm not flirting with her in any sense, I have my own women that I'm happy with - I'm just saying that steve B is utterly off base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer View Post
Steve I have questioned you, asking you why you think I am so stupid, yet you have failed to answer me. I never said I was a flipping scholar at everything, but I fail to see how you could think I am stupid. What is it that I have said that shows stupidity in your eyes? Asking a question about how this particular topic works, is stupid? Asking how economics works, is stupid? Really? Clearly since you are such a genius you know everything about everything, correct? From the flame wars you create in every thread I post in, would clearly show any semi intelligent individual that you are the stupid one here.

Last edited by Horseman; February 28th, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
 
Old February 28th, 2009 #51
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05
 
Karen Z.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: africo
Posts: 1,956
Karen Z.
Default

Quote:
Yer a chick aren't you? These are chick words and lame chick reverse psychology designed to get me to stop being mean to poor old Summer. "Hey Steve, you're looking real bad by criticizing summer bummer, better stop or some poster might not like it".
That's funny, because just yesterday I was thinking, with your almost vaudevillian rendition of masculinity, you must be a female- possibly a dyke. /shrug
 
Old February 28th, 2009 #52
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?
 
vladmir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 1,526
vladmir
Default

Good!

Calikosovo could slough off into the ocean, (with its millions of spics nigger and kikes) and I wouldn't lose a single bit of sleep.
__________________
Let the fun begin!
 
Old February 28th, 2009 #53
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Month ago I was in southern Cali; water is far more precious than jewelry. Flying over the city of Angels, LA, most of the aqua ducts were dried. Flying eastward, over Colorado Rockies, plentiful of snow.

Water is plentiful. dry climate of southwest,the population explosion exceeds supplies. Antis, blind by hate, should have planned ahead in 1970s with aquifer reverse osmoses tap ocean water which is very costly now to built and quench the thirst of precious minorities.

Last edited by blueskies; February 28th, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
 
Old February 28th, 2009 #54
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...
 
Dale VanderMeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere On Your Block Or Road...
Posts: 4,353
Blog Entries: 9
Dale VanderMeer
Woodpecker California in drought emergency

Quote:
California's Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has declared a state of emergency because of a severe drought.

The governor said the drought was having "a devastating impact" on people, the economy and environment.

He urged the state's cities and towns to cut water consumption by 20%, or face the prospect of compulsory cuts.

The state water director said three years of below-average rainfall could cost California an estimated $3bn (£2.1bn) and 95,000 jobs.

"This drought is having a devastating impact... making today's action absolutely necessary," Mr Schwarzenegger said.

"We have a water system that is for 18 million people - now we are 38 million. We've got to go and redo our water system - bring it up to date."

Three dry winters have left California's reservoirs at their lowest levels since 1992, reports the BBC's Peter Bowes in Los Angeles.

Farmers have been particularly badly hit in a state which is the largest producer of food and agricultural products in the US.

The drought has resulted in many fields being left fallow and thousands of farm worker have been laid off, our correspondent says.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you in California? Are you a farmer in the state? What are your experiences? Send us your comments using the form below.

Send your pictures to yourpics@bbc.co.uk or text them to +44 7725 100 100. If you have a large file you can upload here.

Read the terms and conditions

At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws.

In most cases a selection of your comments will be published, displaying your name and location unless you state otherwise in the box below.
Story and Video Here

Bill Richardson's idea of pumping the Great Lake's water to the nations dry spots would cause a civil war. All the better for us.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; February 28th, 2009 at 01:24 PM.
 
Old March 1st, 2009 #55
T.I.
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 316
T.I.
Default Such should be the epitaph of the once great White Race

Writ large: “WE WEREN’T ABLE TO SURVIVE IN OUR TINY BUBBLES.”

All the resources of the world we have tossed onto the bonfire of personal profit. We have selfishly managed EVERYTHING in such small, incremental units that now we are on the verge of complete system breakdown.

Greed and vanity are our undoing…

Being overrun with muds aside for a moment…all of us here who know better should be working towards a higher synthesis of Aryan cooperation and sharing of resources – and yes profits too - or these tiny bubbles we have constructed around ourselves will soon enough become our tiny coffins.


Quote:
We’ve managed water in such small, incremental units,” she says. “We won’t be able to survive in our little bubbles.
Get real folks, take the times we are in seriously, enough with the childish flames.
 
Reply

Tags
dog whisperer, environmentalism, irish setter abuse, water

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.15101 seconds.