Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 5th, 2018 #1741
Susan

What in the hell is the fascination with Taylor Swift and this illiterate evalion character Ray?

So...let me get this straight: these images are examples of modest, self respecting White females who make one think of motherhood and wives???

And, of course, in the midst of muh dikkin' comes mention of burkas. Keep on dreamin' fellas. Sweet Jeebus.

But while we're bitchin' bout the opposite sex, here's my two cents: I'm really tired of sloppy overweight White males of all ages wearing baggy, out of shape knee length or longer shorts, usually tucked under their beer bellies, while wearing their baseball caps backwards. This look does not inspire confidence or respect.

Everybody is overweight and dresses to try and hide this fact. We as a race need to get our collective selves in gear and start acting and looking like White people.

All you all here do is rail about the looks of females half the age of many of you which is embarrassing in and of itself. But then, to make matters even worse, the females you constantly drool over are the ones who look the sluttiest, and appear to be polar opposites from what you SAY you want females to act and look like: modest, self respecting, and covered up

Frankly, I don't think most of you have any idea what you really want where females are concerned. Which makes one think that quite possibly the real problem is with you guys and not the females. At least not exclusively.

Old January 5th, 2018 #1742
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
What in the hell is the fascination with Taylor Swift and this illiterate evalion character Ray?

So...let me get this straight: these images are examples of modest, self respecting White females who make one think of motherhood and wives???

And, of course, in the midst of muh dikkin' comes mention of burkas. Keep on dreamin' fellas. Sweet Jeebus.

But while we're bitchin' bout the opposite sex, here's my two cents: I'm really tired of sloppy overweight White males of all ages wearing baggy, out of shape knee length or longer shorts, usually tucked under their beer bellies, while wearing their baseball caps backwards. This look does not inspire confidence or respect.

Everybody is overweight and dresses to try and hide this fact. We as a race need to get our collective selves in gear and start acting and looking like White people.

All you all here do is rail about the looks of females half the age of many of you which is embarrassing in and of itself. But then, to make matters even worse, the females you constantly drool over are the ones who look the sluttiest, and appear to be polar opposites from what you SAY you want females to act and look like: modest, self respecting, and covered up

Frankly, I don't think most of you have any idea what you really want where females are concerned. Which makes one think that quite possibly the real problem is with you guys and not the females. At least not exclusively.
Taylor Swift: Nazi Icon is basically satire. But she is still a beautiful White woman. Veronica Bouchard aka Evalion I still find entertaining even though she's no longer doing overt NS stuff.

I dislike overweight, sloppily dressed White men as much as I dislike overweight, sloppily-dressed White women. We all need to get our act together as White people. And I don't believe White women should dress in burkas, that's just ridiculous. I have more respect for our women than that.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 5th, 2018 #1743
ToneDeaf

Are 'Hose' made in western countries ?
I would think china, india . .
Does anyone, even wear pantyhose
these days ? 2018 > thing > leggings, yoga-pants . .
Older folk might wear 'stockings' though.
Nylons, fishnets are dangerous these days for a proper lady.
Would not recommend it, least not in general public.
Not as it once was

Old January 6th, 2018 #1744
Susan

Thank you Ray for your comments. The point I was trying to make of course is that some here are hypocritical about women. No one here is more disgusted about the sorry state of White womanhood than I am, but as someone here stated "burkas and beat downs" are certainly not the answer...

Unless you want the feminist movement to get even more powerful, even minus the jew influence.

We are all so stressed out and over stimulated from the constant roar of modern life, something is going to have to give soon or I swear there will soon be multiple daily mass killings by all races.

Tone: thank you for your comments because you are absolutely right and you made me realize something that was right in front of me: those pics of the girls wearing sheer hose are posed pictures. Very few, outside of business environments, wear sheer hose anymore. Notice how they are all sitting so that the top of their hose is showing. God, I remember how uncomfortable and expensive sheer hose were. One run and the whole pair is ruined.

I can remember, and it's been a long time, how frustrating it was to put on a new pair of sheer hose and actually run them while you were putting them on. lol

Personally I prefer tights. They're more flattering and comfortable and last much longer.

But, again I have to say the usual suspects make their usual insulting comments about older women. It gets old and tiresome. Men who have so little regard for females certainly don't need to ever marry or have families. Because, like it or not, we all get older and our looks change. But from my perspective, the happiest couples are those who truly like each other and enjoy each other's company.

Believe it or not, some men look at their wives at age 80 and still see the young bride they married.

Last edited by Susan; January 7th, 2018 at 08:56 AM.

Old January 6th, 2018 #1745
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
I like this pic of Jennifer Lawrence.

Too bad she is the biggest cunt in Hollywood.

Old January 7th, 2018 #1746
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
As I said before the female has to be very young with good looking legs to pull off the bare leg look. Even then it still shows lack of sophistication. Italian women wear hose and they are some of the classiest dressers in Europe too.
My dad was stationed in Italy back in the mid 60s, and he said women in Italy didn't even shave their armpits. We're not talking about just a little bit of hair here, but a huge nest of it. That's considered nasty by American standards.

Old January 11th, 2018 #1747
Dawn Cannon

Default For Susan

'Holocaust revisionist' on trial for anti-Semitic songs

Alison Chabloz

How is THIS for White Aryan beauty.

Look at the beautiful contempt displayed as she amusedly regards all those inferiors and liars.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-42637888

Old January 12th, 2018 #1748
Susan

Thank you Dawn. I do appreciate seeing an attractive middle aged, even senior citizen.

I happen to think women look good from age 50 to 70 even if men don't.

Old January 12th, 2018 #1749
Richard Kimball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Thank you Dawn. I do appreciate seeing an attractive middle aged, even senior citizen.

I happen to think women look good from age 50 to 70 even if men don't.
How old are you , Susan?

I'm 60 and think I'm pretty hawt ; at least that's what the young Ladies tell me.

Old January 12th, 2018 #1750
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Just Say 'Not' to 'Hawt', How Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Kimball View Post
How old are you , Susan?

I'm 60 and think I'm pretty hawt ; at least that's what the young Ladies tell me.
You may be a nice looking man, kudos, however: do not ever spell it 'hawt'.

That's as wrong as cowboy boots with 'short shorts' on a man. I shuddered when I saw it.

#NeverAgain

Old January 15th, 2018 #1751
Susan

Lol Emily. You crack me up. Richard must not read my posts because if he did he would know I am older than he is.

I was talking about women looking good as they get older, provided they do not get ridiculous plastic surgery like actresses do. I like faces as they age naturally. There's nothing wrong with crow's feet. They add character. Smoking causes vertical lines in your face so don't smoke cigarettes.

Here's a tip I use to keep your face taut and wrinkle free: wash your face in ice cold water. You can even put ice cubes in the sink and splash them and hold them against your face. You're welcome for that free advice.

The only surgery that I like is when you have turkey waddle you want to get rid of 'cause pulling your throat back to your ears takes years off your face without touching your face.

As you age, your skin droops and that's what makes us looker older.

Old January 15th, 2018 #1752
Ray Allan

Nicole Kidman is 50 and she still looks great. Although she has had a little work done, still fabulous.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 20th, 2018 #1753
Robbie Key

Lady Kitty Spencer, from the royal wedding.

Old May 20th, 2018 #1754
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It seems almost every heifer in 'Murca & the "West" generally is a fucking slob: the ubiquitous tattoos; the tank tops; the flip-flops; the hair half-assedly gathered into a hideous knob on top of their empty heads.....
Sounds like the "men" with their man buns.

Old May 21st, 2018 #1755
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up Aryan beauties all around the world

Candice Swanepoel, South African Victoria's Secret model:

Avril Lavigne, Canadian singer:

German girl:

Australian girl:

Swedish girl:

Slovak girl:

Russian girls:

Old May 21st, 2018 #1756
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Ukrainian girls:

Estonian girl:

French girl:

Belarusian girl:

Old June 19th, 2018 #1757
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Quote:
Candice Swanepoel (/ˈswɒnəpuːl/; Afrikaans: [svanɛˈpul];[14] born 20 October 1988) is a South African supermodel and philanthropist, best known for her work with Victoria's Secret.[15] In 2016, she was listed 8th on the Forbes top-earning models list.[16] She has been among the Top 10 earning models every year since 2010...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candice_Swanepoel

Old June 19th, 2018 #1758
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Quote:
Amy Lynn Hartzler (née Lee; born December 13, 1981), known professionally as Amy Lee, is an American singer, songwriter, pianist, and record producer. She is the co-founder and lead vocalist of the rock band Evanescence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Lee

Old June 19th, 2018 #1759
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Quote:
Avril Ramona Lavigne (/ˈævrɪl ləˈviːn/; French: [avʁil laviɲ]; born 27 September 1984)[1] is a Canadian singer-songwriter and actress. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain; by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than $2 million. In 2002 she released her debut album, Let Go, emphasising a skate punk persona in which she has been often referred by critics and music publications as the "Pop Punk Queen"[2][3][4][5][6] due to her achievement and impact in the industry...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne

Old June 19th, 2018 #1760
Skinhead Zack

Thumbs up

Russian girls.

Tags
aryan, beautiful, beautiful women, beauty

Thread